FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR

+27
RPPA
Octopus
Harry82
Pethi
WildBear
UKboy
ddrperera
opfdo
sriranga
soileconomy
Fresher
perassanna
Rocky
factFINDER
Aamiable
Slstock
Monster
chamith
SilverHawk
million
dmjesua
Rajitha
ShareShares
hotstock
smallville
ashlee
SmartMoney
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Tue May 17, 2011 7:58 pm

Rocky

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

factFINDER wrote:STOCKS Classified under Diversified Holding Sector
Sector Classification is important as we usually compare SECTOR PER to decide Undervalue or Overvalue statues of a particuler stock, as those are more representative than MARKET PER.
What my observation was some stocks classified under DIVERSIFIED HOLDING SECTOR has not been much diversified, which is sometimes misleading.
The classic example is FLCH (Free Lanka Capital Holdings) .... 97% Revenue & over 90% profits from PLANTATION business. Then, is it Diversified Holding Company or Plantation Holding Company (like MPRH)??
If Sector PER
Diversified = 24.5
Plantation = 9.8
and FLCH = 10.9 -- Is is undervalued?

I have not analysed all other Diversified Stocks, but noticed that some other stocks classified under diffrent sectors having relatively more diversifications. i.e. DIST, LOLC, CIC, GREG, .... etc.

Experts ..... Should there be any criteria to classify stocks??

Decleration : This is not a negative comments on FLCH. I have FLCH in my portfolio and still worth to me at current level of 5/- (as it is the IPO price)

You are absolutely correct in pointing out this. However, one thing about the CSE and the PLC's are that they are perpetually in a state of evolution. Today they are Finance Companies and they next day they are into Palm Oil Plantations. One is a Hotelier and then they do the job of an Investment and Fund Manager by investing in the CSE with the monies of share holders who originally invested in the Hospitality Sector. These people do not stick to the articles of association at all. Who checks these things, huh?

27DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Tue May 17, 2011 10:33 pm

smallville

Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Companies have the sole authority to decide their diversification strategy.. One can go for 99.9% plantations and rest .1% on anything else and vice versa..
Companies do so to generate revenue in the sectors they've identified potential and the sectors they can manage well.. If u know wat I mean, its not easy to manage plantation sector rite?

Again, all companies go thru difficult times.. we cant expect companies to have QoQ, YOY growth if natural perils, economic policies change, but they need to pay the salaries of employees so companies can engage in investment activities from their money if it generates additional revenue for them.. I do not see any issue wit these in fact I see its a strong strategy for not letting down the employees as well as investors..

Also on a more stronger outlook, companies can invest in other companies in long term to reap the benefits in time.. additionally they do this in their competitors to know the strategies used by them cuz wats most businesses are looking at is competitive advantage over others to continue to grow and increase or hold on to the market share of their business..

Sometimes these diversified companies may not be real diversified holders but these have been listed under diversified sector cuz they do engage in multi no of businesses Wink

28DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Tue May 17, 2011 11:33 pm

factFINDER

Manager - Equity Analytics

smallville wrote:

Sometimes these diversified companies may not be real diversified holders but these have been listed under diversified sector cuz they do engage in multi no of businesses Wink

This is just to clarify my privious post.

I did not comment on the "right to diversify" each of those stocks, true it's up to respective management to decide. Also, I didn't want to discriminate one sector over other. (sorry, if my wordings meant that).

But, my concern was on "comparability" issues that can be experienced in current classifications, specially under DIVERSIFIED HOLDING Sector. Further, if such classifications are purely based on the request of individual companies, merely coz they're in more than one business.... It is not an impossibility to re-classify half of the existing stocks in under DIVERSIFIED HOLDING Sector, which usually in higher valuation plane. Such representations are possibly deteriorate usefulness sector indicators.

Again, this is not an attempt to let-down FLCH (as I'm a fan of FLCH at current price level) but I noticed this issue when I was analysing their financials.

29DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:32 pm

perassanna

Stock Trader

hey,
i am on my academic research (firm diversification and performance in listed diversified holdings). i am confused when i checked with CSE, in the diversified sector only 11 companies are there. but when i go through each company i found further vallibel one plc, browns investments too categarized in diversified sector. some one please recommend me where i can find the right details

30DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:37 pm

perassanna

Stock Trader

hey,
i am on my academic research (firm diversification and performance in listed diversified holdings). i am confused when i checked with CSE, in the diversified sector only 11 companies are there. but when i go through each company i found further vallibel one plc, browns investments too categarized in diversified sector. some one please recommend me where i can find the right details

31DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:41 pm

perassanna

Stock Trader

hey,

32DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:51 pm

smallville

smallville

perassanna wrote:hey,

May be there are only 11 companies Wink

But I dont think Browns investment is a part of it.. Browns could be..

33DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Fresher

perassanna wrote:hey,

I greatly appreciate the fact that you didn't open new threads for this but you didn't have to dig many old threads for this question. you could have use the new thread that you had opened as well

34DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:56 pm

soileconomy

soileconomy
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

we have to look at issued quantity (no of shares ) and PER .
I think DIST is the most attractive.Slowly and steadily they are creeping into diversified sector.

35DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:18 pm

sriranga

sriranga
Co-Admin

There are 16 companies classified under Diversified Sector in CSE.
13 in Main Board and 3 in Dirisavi Board.
Please find the details below.
DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Diver10

DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Se10

http://sharemarket-srilanka.blogspot.co.uk/

36DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Diversified Holdings Sector PBV & F/W PE Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:21 pm

opfdo

opfdo
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Note
1. PCHH - based on 2011/12 annual report
2. TAP - if someone can pls give details of TAP
3. PE - Forward PE not trailing PE

DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 New_pi22

37DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:25 pm

opfdo

opfdo

look at the last six stocks, all are blue chips. aren't they ?
but PE & most of PBV ???? Shocked

38DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:49 am

ddrperera

opfdo wrote:look at the last six stocks, all are blue chips. aren't they ?

hmm but crossing goes in blue chips..........it is a puzzle for me...... Very Happy

39DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:30 am

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics

When/if the market runs some diversified blue chips usually tend to trade at higher PE than market. This is an observation. Not justification. Also for some of them june/sept is not stongedt quarters.

Think CFLB eps if this is last q x 4 needs to be revisted. If I recall fro. Memory last q eps was around 1. Statement had issue.

40DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:40 am

UKboy

UKboy

I dont really mind to see junks go up time to time ( Except GREG) but these heavyweight counters are just killer blow to market PE. Couple of years back, Sri Lankan investors/retailers were forced to believe diversified sector companies have to have PE value of over 25.

CARS/BUKI & CHTR/CARG groups are seriously overdue a good year.

41DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 am

WildBear

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Capital Alliance advice investors to sell JKH as it is in overvalued territory now, I heard another story to worry about JKH. Minister Vasudeva in action again, this time he is probing SAGT deal. SAGT is the cash cow for JKH in past couple of years. What will happen if the deal gets reversed as happened to Harry J with SLIC.

42DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 am

WildBear

I believe now it's time to exit overvalued and lethargic conglomerates, and time to enter undervalued ones with good management and earning potentiol. Above table has got some sound stocks, esp for young conglomerates , it s wiser to consider future earning potential than past earnings.

43DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:13 am

UKboy

UKboy

WildBear wrote:Capital Alliance advice investors to sell JKH as it is in overvalued territory now, I heard another story to worry about JKH. Minister Vasudeva in action again, this time he is probing SAGT deal. SAGT is the cash cow for JKH in past couple of years. What will happen if the deal gets reversed as happened to Harry J with SLIC.

Yes I heard about this story. I cannt believe why Sri Lankan politics hate their own country this much. Mad
This is definitely not the way to show their patriotism.
These politics failed to understand that communism is somethnig valid only in 60s and 70s.

I really hope this will not happen. Once it's gone it's gone & doesnt matter how.

Any 3rd world country government should not do businesses (51%+).

Pethi

Pethi

VONE- Valibale One this should go to 25-28 levels in mid term.

Macro Picture

since the company does not have a long history. (3-4 years only). Building the based and solid ground with good foundation was needed. It is building such.

Even though the pumpers and dumpers are waiting for manipulation, the sentiment is changing. Reason?? (It is difficult to hold 21-23 levels for 3-4 months)

DP is a fan of current government and hold most respectable positions.

all the companies under VONE conglomerate is exceptional Sampath, LBFIN, DELMAGE,ORIT, Rocell Ceramic etc.

VONE is up to Hotel, leisure too.Gaming sector has already got approval to build one of its controversial casino's in Colombo. Summer seasons constructions going on.

DP promised 100% return but he could not. Normal experience is, if DP can not take the company where it belongs to, he marge and acquire more companies. I believe there will be more exciting news in coming years.

My favorite point...History says the SP can not go down below 16.00 Which is a plus in this bull environment.If we are up to something that has already doubled, it is high risky.

Unlike early stage, there is foreign demand too and increasing.

In my personal view, current price 22 is cheap.
VONE should jump to 25 in near future. and it should go pass 50 long term.

Mico picture
---NAV 30.33
---PBV .78
---Divdend 1.7% (consistance Dividend)
---EPS Annual 3.74
---June Qtr Profit = 1,016,237,000
---Growth % QoQ = 339.85

Numbers are not looking bad either.
Attachments
DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 AttachmentYTD.png
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(24 Kb) Downloaded 24 times
DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Attachment3 Months.png
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(18 Kb) Downloaded 18 times

45DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:57 am

Harry82

Harry82

DIST

46DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:07 am

soileconomy

soileconomy

Harry82 wrote:DIST
Agree. But categorized under food and beverage

47DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:28 am

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert

Thank pethi.
That was why I did not want to sell my shares with recent up trend.

SP should be more than double long term. Interesting months ahead. Lets see, whether DP can take us a good ride as promised

Definitely, the election is favorable to him too.
Company is getting matured now.

time to get married with a big wedding and then throw some parties. this will come to fruition in future.

48DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:34 am

opfdo

opfdo

Pethi wrote:VONE- Valibale One this should go to 25-28 levels in mid term.

Macro Picture

since the company does not have a long history. (3-4 years only). Building the based and solid ground with good foundation was needed. It is building such.

Even though the pumpers and dumpers are waiting for manipulation, the sentiment is changing. Reason?? (It is difficult to hold 21-23 levels for 3-4 months)

DP is a fan of current government and hold most respectable positions.

all the companies under VONE conglomerate is exceptional Sampath, LBFIN, DELMAGE,ORIT, Rocell Ceramic etc.

VONE is up to Hotel, leisure too.Gaming sector has already got approval to build one of its controversial casino's in Colombo. Summer seasons constructions going on.

DP promised 100% return but he could not. Normal experience is, if DP can not take the company where it belongs to, he marge and acquire more companies. I believe there will be more exciting news in coming years.

My favorite point...History says the SP can not go down below 16.00 Which is a plus in this bull environment.If we are up to something that has already doubled, it is high risky.

Unlike early stage, there is foreign demand too and increasing.

In my personal view, current price 22 is cheap.
VONE should jump to 25 in near future. and it should go pass 50 long term.

Mico picture
---NAV 30.33
---PBV .78
---Divdend 1.7% (consistance Dividend)
---EPS Annual 3.74
---June Qtr Profit = 1,016,237,000
---Growth % QoQ = 339.85

Numbers are not looking bad either.

thank you

49DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 am

RPPA

Expert
Expert

Yes VONE is a good stock. But investors has lost confidence in it due to unprofessional behavior of some big trading players. So if you want to buy get in at lowest levels (22/-).

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

50DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:14 am

Octopus

Octopus
Expert
Expert

RPPA wrote:Yes VONE is a good stock. But investors has lost confidence in it due to unprofessional behavior of some big trading players. So if you want to buy get in at lowest levels (22/-).

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad  

Totally agreed,
That's why I always traded this stock.

what Pethi is saying is true. things have improved a lot. It is hard to hold these levels for long time if bad guys hanging around.

Should go up and consolidated in next block soon.

Traders will have a chance to earn quick bucks too. Keep it in your watch list

51DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:20 pm

RayR

RayR
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

yes pethi, good names are under their conglomerate. And It had a solid support around 22 when all other stocks were going down.

52DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:06 am

ChooBoy

The conglomerates will be some of the worst hit stocks due to the lockdown and the impending economic slowdown, carrying the earnings burden of several hard-hit industries across the portfolio.

For a majority of the counters, the negative impact from leisure and non-essential consumer goods will be the key driver of the earnings decline in FY21E.

Counters with exposure to essential food & personal care and pharmaceuticals, and a strong balance sheet, will be more resilient in the upcoming financial year.DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Fc2dd510

53DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:05 pm

heshan1997

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hmm Hemas is surviving I guess Noh

54DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR - Page 2 Empty Re: DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS SECTOR Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:16 pm

bhanu

But in long term this a good opportunity to buy them, if you are going to hold them for 5 , 6 years

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum