FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

DIPD..... Prediction. Vote_lcap68%DIPD..... Prediction. Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
DIPD..... Prediction. Vote_lcap18%DIPD..... Prediction. Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
DIPD..... Prediction. Vote_lcap13%DIPD..... Prediction. Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!!
by cseguide Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by LHW Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by Niwa Yesterday at 10:22 pm

» ELPL-WATA-UDPL
by Niwa Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by js71 Yesterday at 8:48 pm

» BOGALA GRAPHITE LANKA PLC
by cheetah Yesterday at 8:19 pm

» WATA good times are ahead
by cseguide Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by jaya Yesterday at 6:50 pm

» EXPO/BILL/LOLC
by SAGA Yesterday at 6:35 pm

» The fate of NIFL .. CLC .. LOFC under LOCH
by Shivanthini Yesterday at 3:57 pm

» CLC - Bull & Bear LOCKED HORNS - can blast at any time.
by Shivanthini Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» CFLB hidden gem
by skyfall Yesterday at 2:13 pm

» LLUB Dividend
by rajithasahan Yesterday at 1:49 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by invest thinker Yesterday at 11:36 am

» Next Bull - ELPL/Elpitiya Plantation
by Tissa Yesterday at 6:31 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Ekanayake90 Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:52 pm

» What happen to Dhammika Perera
by Basu Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:48 pm

» AEL becomes the major producer & supplier of asphalt concrete in Sri Lanka
by samaritan Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:44 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by Tissa Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:38 am

» ELPITIYA PLANTATIONS PLC (ELPL.N0000)
by Tissa Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:12 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » DIPD..... Prediction.

DIPD..... Prediction.

+7
Mithooshan
Win Win
judecroos
anges
arun.cse
Ranjith62
Joe007
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1DIPD..... Prediction. Empty DIPD..... Prediction. Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:11 am

Joe007


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Guys,
Be careful with DIPD!!! This can go very bottom by the end April or mid of May if I am right. Also there may be a possible rights issue but unable to predict.
Anyway it is very bad sign for DIPD & as a result of this HAYL will suffer atleast after long time.

2DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:16 am

Joe007


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
See what happened today reached another 52w low..
It closed previously at 96.90 , opened at 90 , closed today at 88 & reached 52w low today at 84.

I don't think that it will settle soon. There is a chance for rights issue but it is controlled by HAYL so it may stretch its hands rather than rights issue. Its debt is going up....

3DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:13 am

Ranjith62


Stock Trader
Is DIPD.N is a good buy at current price @ 202 Rs ?

4DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:56 am

arun.cse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dipp will trade 250+ within one month period. Q2 results definitely 1.0bn+

judecroos likes this post

5DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:07 am

Ranjith62


Stock Trader
You mean Q3 results ?

6DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:30 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
over priced at the moment ! this my opinion

judecroos likes this post

7DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:24 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@anges wrote:over priced at the moment ! this my opinion
No I think you did not get the correct information. Do not worry to keep DIPD and HAYC. it will  move definitely before the end of this month.

8DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:43 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@judecroos wrote:
@anges wrote:over priced at the moment ! this my opinion
No I think you did not get the correct information. Do not worry to keep DIPD and HAYC. it will  move definitely before the end of this month.
The Directors collected the share at recent prices !!
No any evidence is needed to invest in DIPD & HAYC !!

When compare to other shares, DIPD & HAYC are stocks less risk with confident return !!

I am commenting on these counters from May 20. I am sure both will record amazing EPSs for Q2 !! 25% price gain should be recorded before Q2 results.

judecroos likes this post

9DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:56 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Win Win wrote:
@judecroos wrote:
@anges wrote:over priced at the moment ! this my opinion
No I think you did not get the correct information. Do not worry to keep DIPD and HAYC. it will  move definitely before the end of this month.
The Directors collected the share at recent prices !!
No any evidence is needed to invest in DIPD & HAYC !!

When compare to other shares, DIPD & HAYC are stocks less risk with confident return !!

I am commenting on these counters from May 20. I am sure both will record amazing EPSs for Q2 !! 25% price gain should be recorded before Q2 results.
cheers cheers cheers yes yes yes

10DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:12 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@judecroos wrote:
@Win Win wrote:
@judecroos wrote:
@anges wrote:over priced at the moment ! this my opinion
No I think you did not get the correct information. Do not worry to keep DIPD and HAYC. it will  move definitely before the end of this month.
The Directors collected the share at recent prices !!
No any evidence is needed to invest in DIPD & HAYC !!

When compare to other shares, DIPD & HAYC are stocks less risk with confident return !!

I am commenting on these counters from May 20. I am sure both will record amazing EPSs for Q2 !! 25% price gain should be recorded before Q2 results.
cheers cheers cheers yes yes yes
Currently, most of valuable stocks are going up & some valuable stocks are over-valued. These will be happened only for 2 - 3 weeks by changing each stock ..

But, DIPD is a valuable counter to invest with new business opportunity under COVID. As a Group, DIPD is benefiting two main sources under this circumstances ..

!) Manufacturing & exporting gloves
2) Exporting TEA and other crops

These days, above 2 businesses and products are highly demanded. Both benefits, gains will be recorded in DIPD Financials.

Again Directors have bought at Rs.199. Still Market Price is Rs.205. Day by day, their businesses are being growing. DIPD will record massive gain in Q2. My expectation is Rs.35 EPS for 6 months (Rs.10/Q1 & Rs25/Q2). Further, I believe they have taken to actions to enhance their production capacities. Further, according to the my overview, DIPD is the best performing business in HAYLEYS in these days, bcz they recorded great return in Q1 with 1 month interruptions to the operation with lock down. I have observed more parties have been collected in last few weeks. One Director bought 90,000 at Rs.187 range. Again another. Again Director have bought at Rs.199. Still Market Price is Rs.205.
This should up within few days.

No need more words. 
Keep your portfolio with high return expectations + less business risk.
This is a great investment if we can do with current external environmental.

11DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:28 pm

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
My Target Price is RS.250
Disc - Holding

judecroos likes this post

12DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:55 am

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Mithooshan wrote:My Target Price is RS.250
Disc - Holding
Mithooshan I also recommended DIPD and HAYC in my previous post so I ask every member in this forum to collect at lower prices like
DIPD < 200
HAYC < 315
these good counters will not let you down. Good luck Very Happy

Mithooshan likes this post

13DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:29 am

ONTHEMONEY


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hi all, 

I invite all investors to invest into HAYC and DIPD using Barbel theory, in which everyone can realize best returns more 20% in Short Run and beyond 50% in the long run. It is due to following considerations;

1. High positive correlation with COVID19 demand generation and DIPD is not taking anymore new orders for current FY as they have filled with full production capacity. Currently, DIPD is expanding the capacities due to high demand with incremental requirements for gloves and related products 

2. HAYC has grown in profits through efficiencies in stock management by maintaining almost 6~9 months stock levels, where now new stocks are with much higher prices in the market, resulting them to increase sale price hedged to old stocks maintained 

3. Also, high demand for GOLD stemming from COVID19 again positively correlated to HAYC profitability, the company produces ACTIVE CARBON which is used to separate gold. This has generated an incremental demand spiked as a result of GOLD demand

Considering above facts, both companies have already delivered historically highest profits in past quarter and outlook is highly lucrative.Therefore, investing in large parcels would reap you safe and super profits 

Good Luck 

judecroos likes this post

14DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:34 am

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Dipd and Hayc are two shares which gives you a good return with less risk. I too suggest that it should be there in everyone’s portfolio.

I was holding AEL for sometime now (Still wondering why this has not moved yet) and buying and selling RCL. I should have hold on to that share. I am now thinking of buying and keeping RCL for sometime. Another share recently attracted me with this govt is LMF, attractive price and pending dividend and room for a price appreciation. I might well as add Tokyo to this list.
(I don’t know about day trading but these share are investments without any risk)

Thush123, Win Win and judecroos like this post

15DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:14 am

Zee


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Mithooshan wrote:Dipd and Hayc are two shares which gives you a good return with less risk. I too suggest that it should be there in everyone’s portfolio.

I was holding AEL for sometime now (Still wondering why this has not moved yet) and buying and selling RCL. I should have hold on to that share. I am now thinking of buying and keeping RCL for sometime. Another share recently attracted me with this govt is LMF, attractive price and pending dividend and room for a price appreciation. I might well as add Tokyo to this list.
(I don’t know about day trading but these share are investments without any risk)


Try TYRE also 🙂

Mithooshan and judecroos like this post

16DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:03 am

Nandun


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Zee wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:Dipd and Hayc are two shares which gives you a good return with less risk. I too suggest that it should be there in everyone’s portfolio.

I was holding AEL for sometime now (Still wondering why this has not moved yet) and buying and selling RCL. I should have hold on to that share. I am now thinking of buying and keeping RCL for sometime. Another share recently attracted me with this govt is LMF, attractive price and pending dividend and room for a price appreciation. I might well as add Tokyo to this list.
(I don’t know about day trading but these share are investments without any risk)


Try TYRE also 🙂
TYRE is a good share but cannot compare with DIPD & HAYC

17DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:35 pm

Zee


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Nandun wrote:
@Zee wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:Dipd and Hayc are two shares which gives you a good return with less risk. I too suggest that it should be there in everyone’s portfolio.

I was holding AEL for sometime now (Still wondering why this has not moved yet) and buying and selling RCL. I should have hold on to that share. I am now thinking of buying and keeping RCL for sometime. Another share recently attracted me with this govt is LMF, attractive price and pending dividend and room for a price appreciation. I might well as add Tokyo to this list.
(I don’t know about day trading but these share are investments without any risk)


Try TYRE also 🙂
TYRE is a good share but cannot compare with DIPD & HAYC

I do have hayc/dipd/hayl/hexp 👍

18DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:52 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
The Time to enter for New !!

Heavy buying of DIPD & HAYC !!!

19DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:59 pm

ONTHEMONEY


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ONTHEMONEY wrote:Hi all, 

I invite all investors to invest into HAYC and DIPD using Barbel theory, in which everyone can realize best returns more 20% in Short Run and beyond 50% in the long run. It is due to following considerations;

1. High positive correlation with COVID19 demand generation and DIPD is not taking anymore new orders for current FY as they have filled with full production capacity. Currently, DIPD is expanding the capacities due to high demand with incremental requirements for gloves and related products 

2. HAYC has grown in profits through efficiencies in stock management by maintaining almost 6~9 months stock levels, where now new stocks are with much higher prices in the market, resulting them to increase sale price hedged to old stocks maintained 

3. Also, high demand for GOLD stemming from COVID19 again positively correlated to HAYC profitability, the company produces ACTIVE CARBON which is used to separate gold. This has generated an incremental demand spiked as a result of GOLD demand

Considering above facts, both companies have already delivered historically highest profits in past quarter and outlook is highly lucrative.Therefore, investing in large parcels would reap you safe and super profits 

Good Luck 
Hi all,

Use the Barbel Strategy in your portfolio when collecting HAYC and DIPD. 

If you have Banks, shed them temporarily and invest in above counters with substantial growth potential.

Good Luck

20DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:11 pm

arun.cse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dipp 300 ???
Haycarb 400 ?? Shocked Shocked Shocked
RCL 150 ?

judecroos likes this post

21DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:35 pm

ONTHEMONEY


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ONTHEMONEY wrote:
@ONTHEMONEY wrote:Hi all, 

I invite all investors to invest into HAYC and DIPD using Barbel theory, in which everyone can realize best returns more 20% in Short Run and beyond 50% in the long run. It is due to following considerations;

1. High positive correlation with COVID19 demand generation and DIPD is not taking anymore new orders for current FY as they have filled with full production capacity. Currently, DIPD is expanding the capacities due to high demand with incremental requirements for gloves and related products 

2. HAYC has grown in profits through efficiencies in stock management by maintaining almost 6~9 months stock levels, where now new stocks are with much higher prices in the market, resulting them to increase sale price hedged to old stocks maintained 

3. Also, high demand for GOLD stemming from COVID19 again positively correlated to HAYC profitability, the company produces ACTIVE CARBON which is used to separate gold. This has generated an incremental demand spiked as a result of GOLD demand

Considering above facts, both companies have already delivered historically highest profits in past quarter and outlook is highly lucrative.Therefore, investing in large parcels would reap you safe and super profits 

Good Luck 
Hi all,

Use the Barbel Strategy in your portfolio when collecting HAYC and DIPD. 

If you have Banks, shed them temporarily and invest in above counters with substantial growth potential.

Good Luck

22DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:28 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@arun.cse wrote:Dipp 300 ???
Haycarb 400 ?? Shocked Shocked Shocked
RCL 150 ?
I also recommended these counters as good ones. So dear members try to jump into these fundamentally good valued counters. try to collect low. Smile Smile

23DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:05 pm

ONTHEMONEY


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hi all,

I strongly have a feeling about the a pocket full of DIVIDEND in both HAYC and DIPD with the super normal profits made due to recent developments with COVID19. 


Keep your Bags full.


Good Luck

judecroos likes this post

24DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ONTHEMONEY wrote:Hi all,

I strongly have a feeling about the a pocket full of DIVIDEND in both HAYC and DIPD with the super normal profits made due to recent developments with COVID19. 


Keep your Bags full.


Good Luck

Yes, ALL INVESTORS should keep some quantity from these two. 
Return 100% Guaranteed. These are very valuable shares.

judecroos likes this post

25DIPD..... Prediction. Empty Re: DIPD..... Prediction. Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:32 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
over bought in the mkt ! may be a good dividend can set it further

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum