FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)

+24
gayan1987
kassachandimal
lal62
Teller
Eng Krishantha
karuna
pure equity
ranjan01
kapifm
Shehan Dhanushka
bakapandithaya
hiransilva23
Ok One
Harry82
Yahapalanaya
fireshelter
EquityChemp
Nuwan Prasad
Pac-man
Joe007
bonbon
troy
visvajith
EquityChamp
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

41LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:47 am

EquityChamp

After dividend too the share is backing up to cum div price. This seems to me is a super growth stock available to buy below 10 rupees.

42LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:10 am

Shehan Dhanushka

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

EquityChamp  What are u think about lcem???

43LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:13 am

kapifm

Manager - Equity Analytics

Equity Champ.....why GSF Not Moving??

44LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:11 pm

EquityChamp

@ Shehan - LCEM can't be valued based on their financials hence can't express any opinion. But it is moving based on speculation. if the speculator is smart he will make profits at the expense of others.

@ kapifm - GSF has shown a good improvement in their financials. But the current run was based on speculative deal. The effectiveness of the speculation will earn a good profit and if not it can cause losses. Why it is stagnating now is probably the speculator has already moved out from the stock by now with profits.

45LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:43 pm

kapifm

Dear EC,
appreciated,
well explained

46LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:53 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Now LITE has reached the phycological 10/- mark. Now any one can see the value I was talking all these days.

47LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:56 am

ranjan01

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

They have not published the last quarter Question Question accounts yet ?

48LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:59 pm

ranjan01

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I feel that their results must be good in  latest quarter.

49LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:06 pm

ranjan01

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

drunken drunken Basketball Basketball cheers cheers

50LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:23 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Another 10m + quarter for Laxapana. 20%+ growth YoY . Almost the same revenue as per the Jan-Mar quarter. Stable performance.

51LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:11 pm

pure equity

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

E C sir pls tell me about lite in this condition.  thanks

52LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:37 pm

pure equity

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

E C sir  still i am holding  this shares . i bought it last year.  i think company's  growth still good. is it wise to wait couple of quarter?    thanks

53LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:50 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

pure equity wrote:E C sir  still i am holding  this shares . i bought it last year.  i think company's  growth still good. is it wise to wait couple of quarter?    thanks

As you can see based on 16/17 earnings my price expectation was above 11.50 and it has achieved through. This is the true value of this stock and I am glad that finally people have realized that. I need to see how this stock to be valued based on FY17/18 earnings but for now the current price seems to be fairly ok. It is no harm you holding this for some more time.

Further you can see that Rs8-9 was the long held resistance level for this stock but with this week's resurgence it has form a new resistance at Rs11 so be happy and enjoy how your investment delivers return for you. Now you have to see the prices in 2018 or 2019 not next year as it is quite certain now as what will be the price going to be.

Thanks and GL.

54LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:12 pm

pure equity

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

thanks E C sir. but NAV is below 5 rs. so  share price may be little bit come down ?

55LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:27 pm

karuna

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Lite .n can get a profit too long termly . But I hope better to exit now . Because we cannot guarantee it will make profit next year.  

It's function with interm financial results and asi number 5800 to 6600 asi 800 units use for 8 to 12 
Probably why they stay until financial report.  

However journey is happened 12 may be not necessarily to buy . if you brought 12 u had to stay another 400 or 500 units for sell above 14/15 with there beta base sometime.  

So I hope better to follow some other fundamental share.

56LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:31 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

When I picked up this stock it was 7.90. Then with the capital gain saga it slipped to below 7/- as well. But after six months now how it looks like. Has established my value targets and stay above that. Also gave a handsome dividend of 50 cents. Total return for an investor who bought @ 7/- would be 79% in six months. (capital gain Rs 5/- + Dividend 0.5/-)

These are the matters to be discussed in public forums. Investors should know the value gaps . But mostly things which are in discussion in this forum are speculation and manipulation in nature. Fundamental discussions are very rare. Sad to write this.

57LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:07 am

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert

EquityChamp wrote:When I picked up this stock it was 7.90. Then with the capital gain saga it slipped to below 7/- as well. But after six months now how it looks like. Has established my value targets and stay above that. Also gave a handsome dividend of 50 cents. Total return for an investor who bought @ 7/- would be 79% in six months. (capital gain Rs 5/- + Dividend 0.5/-)

These are the matters to be discussed in public forums. Investors should know the value gaps . But mostly things which are in discussion in this forum are speculation and manipulation in nature. Fundamental discussions are very rare. Sad to write this.

true..

58LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:41 am

Teller

Teller

LITE is one of good analysis from EC.

59LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:27 pm

lal62

lal62
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I am a new comer  to the forum and was  in search of a site to read sound and unbiased stock market  analysis ( discussions) , Seen and read quite a few So far , like to mention that obviously  EC stands well above , and thanks for being so.

60LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:05 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Welcome lal62 to the forum. As an early advise want to say that 90% talks going in this forum are speculative promotions based rather than discussing plusses and minuses of individual stocks. It is not like the past and at the moment the past glory had diminished alarmingly. So you need to think and digest more than normal course of action about most of the discussions happening here otherwise you can be a victim of a trap.

Good luck for the future.

61LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:17 pm

lal62

lal62
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Then new to the market couldn't avoid  myself  burning the finger in 2008  ,after few years  returned back with bit broader understanding and still survive as my thing is only medium to long term  .I appreciate your  advice and comments , Thanks ,your statistics speak  volumes of the true state of affairs in the market.Then again,   fundamentally sound stocks when they are low is a safer way for me to handle at the moment , I guess

62LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:41 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

It's truly a new beginning for LITE. Within a year for an investor who bought @ 7/- or 7.50 have two dividends. 55 cents and now 77 cents. The stock is trading at 11.80 as at 7th April. Dividend yield alone is close to 20% within one year and capital appreciation is more than 50%. Its at the very correct time I have revealed this stock in this forum. cheers

63LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:00 am

kassachandimal

Mr.EChamp what is ur idea about RICH ?

64LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:17 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Surpassed 12 as well. Are there any winners from LITE?

65LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:10 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

How would be the numbers for LITE. The stock price is holding above 11. Though the financials are not looking so attractive or the market sentiment looking weak still LITE holding the ground. What holds the future for LITE.

66LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:39 pm

gayan1987

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Laxapana Batteries PLC (Laxapana Batteries) is a Sri Lanka-based company engaged in assembling compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs, importing batteries and rechargeable torches, light-emitting diode (LED) bulbs, purchasing other consumer goods and selling in the local market. The Company markets LAXAPANA brand Zinc Chloride and Alkaline type AA and AAA batteries, CFL bulbs and Re-chargeable torches. The immediate and ultimate holding companies of Laxapana Batteries are E.B. Creasy & Company PLC and The Colombo Fort Land & Building Company PLC respectively.

With the Dividend announcement, Couldn't see big rally on this share. Seems some one collecting around 16 level and holding the upward trend. Any comments from expertise regarding current price? Is this good to collect now?

67LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:00 pm

jaya

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

LITE is the most benefited due to import restrictions and they having enough stocks for 6 months period.

68LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:48 am

gayan1987

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

What you think about the movement with the Positive year end result?

69LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:30 pm

gayan1987

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Slowly and steady cross the 19. Hopefully big rally soon.

70LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty Re: LAXAPANA BATTERIES PLC (LITE.N0000) Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:06 pm

engineer

meanwhile, tomorrow is the last day to grab a 6% div yield from this stock.

[url=https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/laxa div-further announcement_2246145981830428.pdf]https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/laxa%20div-further%20announcement_2246145981830428.pdf[/url]

ADVENTUS likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum