FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Today at 4:12 pm

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Today at 12:53 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Today at 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Today at 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Today at 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Today at 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:08 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » What will happen to the mkt if

What will happen to the mkt if

+2
EquityChamp
Bull Master
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What will happen to the mkt if Empty What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:42 am

Bull Master

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

For the last couple of weeks we experienced great results. But once results released share prices of  all these companies have come down drastically. That means even though companies reported good results due to local macro economic factors and the economic bubble in the world share prices tend to come down which has nothing do with company performances. Hence this is relevant to poultry stocks as well. There will be massive selling for poultry stocks today, the retail favorite stocks for the last couple of months,again which is correct and even companies also delivered as expected.

Buyers who go behind poultry should have capacity to hold the stocks for at least one to two years.Nothing wrong with the companies but the environment and the sentiment is at very very low levels by now.

2What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:07 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Are you accepting this fact now? I indicated this long time ago but most of the people including you had other ideas.Question

3What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:37 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Selling side is very very strong. Sad

4What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:44 am

Bull Master

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Now I agree with you thanks. You are like a fortune teller. Great prediction.

5What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:55 am

Avon

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Well it's a shame since you were the biggest promoter of poultry shares (stocks hunter). Dont think everyone is a fool and cannot recognize a promoter just because he promotes under different names in various forums. You obviously panicked and sold your shares and now resorting to scaremongering.

Dont get me wrong, I am not saying these shares will move higher, I am questioning your ethics.

6What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:10 am

A+

Manager - Equity Analytics

These shares will be low for few months but with market recovery and constant performance of the companies in 2016 they will not be available for these prices in next year.

7What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Joe007

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Equitychamp,
Where are others who criticised the market conditions????

8What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:26 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Few people thought that they are the smart people and wanted to tarnish the image of others but ultimately there were thrashed by the truth. Now I can see they are hiding in mud holes like rats.

9What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:35 pm

Joe007

Hahahahaha......... Equitychamp.....
Oh my god , I still remember how many criticism. Unbelievable.

10What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:47 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Yes. But despite falls criticism I stayed with my stance and I proved that as well with facts and figures. If any one can act based on facts and their brains then no one can take them on a good ride as well no one will go wrong in risky asset investments. Those idiots thought that they know the thing. Its amazing how the nature handles the situation.

11What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:57 pm

TIRAN712

TIRAN712

YAHAPALANAYA = SHIT ,,, BETTER EXPECT NOTHING  lol!

12What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:02 pm

Joe007

government is responsible only in very very few matters for the market condition. there are many other factors involved.

13What will happen to the mkt if Empty Re: What will happen to the mkt if Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:18 pm

TIRAN712

TIRAN712

JOE ,,,,MACHAN MAIN PART EKA KAUDA RATA PALANAYA KARANNE KIYANA EKA,,,,ANITH DEWAL PRASNA NEMEI

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum