FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Sat May 21, 2011 11:27 pm

xhora


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Thanks StocksWatch

Business Basil


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
A strategic investor to buy Blue Diamonds at Rs.7 per share?

In the light of strong gold prices and Jewellery prices in the world, Sri Lanka’s only Diamond exporter The Blue Diamonds Jewellery Worldwide PLC's (BLUE) controlling stake is going to be acquired by an investor at Rs.7 per share.It was earlier reported that Blue Diamonds is eyed by an Indian Investor according to market sources.

The Lanka Business News reliably learns from market sources that the recent interest for Blue Diamonds shares (BLUE) by investors in Colombo Stock Exchange was rallied in the midst of the new investor eyeing to buy a majority stake in the company. Company’s major shareholder to date is Ceylinco Insurance PLC having 4.6% stake whilst the other related Ceylinco entities have another 3.8% as at 31 December 2010.

After facing challenging years of operation from 2008 to 2009, in the latter part of 2010 The Blue Diamonds Jewellery Worldwide PLC raised Rs.300 million in a rights issue at a time company’s traditional buyers had cancelled orders and some others had reduced order quantities.

It was informed to Blue Diamonds shareholders in last annual report that even the largest buyer of Blue Diamonds Jewellery who covers most of the Middle East region experienced major difficulties in their business with the United Arab Emirates stock exchange authorities having to re-shuffle the entire board of directors of Damas LLC, Dubai and appoint new member for the board. Damas LLC has to settle still a sum of Rs.14 million to Blue Diamonds as at 31 March 2010 whilst A.G.I. (Singapore) Ltd.has to settle Rs.21.8 million for sales as at same date.

However the lately published quarterly results of Blue Diamonds Jewellery Worldwide PLC outline that company has reported a positive net profit of Rs.1.74 million in quarter ended 31 December 2010 compared to a loss of Rs.8.5 million in the same quarter of 2009. Consequently company’s Earnings Per Share (EPS) had also reached positive 1 cents from a loss of 10 cents reported in 2009 as result of increased turnover from Rs.9.5 million in 2009 to Rs.15.6 million as at end of December 2010. Company net asset value per share had also shot up from Rs.1.47 to Rs.2.14.

Link: http://lankabusinessnews.com/11.06.June/027.BD.html

28BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 am

cse.alpha


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
BLUE reported a loss again in 4Q11, of -Rs 3.8 m (but lower than -Rs 7.6 m loss a year ago). FY11 results still negative at -Rs 12.1 m (vs -Rs 20.1 m in FY10). Other income contributed Rs 3.1 m & Rs 9.3 m to quarter and year results.

BLUE FY10 accounts were heavily qualified, and auditors KPMG did not offer an opinion. There is lots of litigation too pending - read annual report.

CINS have been selling down their stake in BLUE during the past year.

No controlling shareholder fact may attract some to BLUE, but this is not a shell company (like GREG was at point of takeover by Lionhart) as labour force and operation exists.

Investors be aware of facts and be careful.

29BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 am

hunter


Moderator
Moderator
@cse.alpha wrote:BLUE reported a loss again in 4Q11, of -Rs 3.8 m (but lower than -Rs 7.6 m loss a year ago). FY11 results still negative at -Rs 12.1 m (vs -Rs 20.1 m in FY10). Other income contributed Rs 3.1 m & Rs 9.3 m to quarter and year results.

BLUE FY10 accounts were heavily qualified, and auditors KPMG did not offer an opinion. There is lots of litigation too pending - read annual report.

CINS have been selling down their stake in BLUE during the past year.

No controlling shareholder fact may attract some to BLUE, but this is not a shell company (like GREG was at point of takeover by Lionhart) as labour force and operation exists.

Investors be aware of facts and be careful.

Good opinion: worth +rep

30BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:55 am

wiser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Friends,
Don't burn your finger. This can be even touch 8/- but all these manupulation by Brokers. Be careful. Try to see fundamental and invest for mid to long term. Short cuts cut your long cut.

31BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:59 am

Hiru


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Suddenly what happened to so called Strategic Deal!

32BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/3951307603857_.pdf

33BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Business Basil


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Hiru wrote:Suddenly what happened to so called Strategic Deal!

E-Channeling Gaththa Blue...

34BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Gaja


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
according to the announcement transaction took place yesterday and below 15%, will they bought the balance today?

35BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:09 pm

seyon


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Gaja wrote:http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/3951307603857_.pdf

Is it strategic investment? One is IT related, other one is in the business of gold,gem What kind of synergy expect from acquisition.

36BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Business Basil


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@seyon wrote:
@Gaja wrote:http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/3951307603857_.pdf

Is it strategic investment? One is IT related, other one is in the business of gold,gem What kind of synergy expect from acquisition.

Who owns E-Channelling it is Sri Lanka Insurance...who is Sri Lanka Insurance it is government...but there are three key players in the Sri lanka Insurance they are Gamini Senarath, Mohan and Piyadasa...three batch mates at Kelaniya...Good Businessmen..They are the leading Directors of Government Enterprises now...

They have strategic investment plans ...that is what i hear...I heard a discussion when I was in the 4th floor of Sri Lanka Insurance Building...last noon...;-)

37BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:41 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@Business Basil wrote:
@seyon wrote:
@Gaja wrote:http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/3951307603857_.pdf

Is it strategic investment? One is IT related, other one is in the business of gold,gem What kind of synergy expect from acquisition.

Who owns E-Channelling it is Sri Lanka Insurance...who is Sri Lanka Insurance it is government...but there are three key players in the Sri lanka Insurance they are Gamini Senarath, Mohan and Piyadasa...three batch mates at Kelaniya...Good Businessmen..They are the leading Directors of Government Enterprises now...

They have strategic investment plans ...that is what i hear...I heard a discussion when I was in the 4th floor of Sri Lanka Insurance Building...last noon...;-)

your way of talking seems identical to someone, experienced person in our forum..Suspect .

38BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:26 pm

CSE Today

CSE Today
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Business Basil wrote:
@seyon wrote:
@Gaja wrote:http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/3951307603857_.pdf

Is it strategic investment? One is IT related, other one is in the business of gold,gem What kind of synergy expect from acquisition.

Who owns E-Channelling it is Sri Lanka Insurance...who is Sri Lanka Insurance it is government...but there are three key players in the Sri lanka Insurance they are Gamini Senarath, Mohan and Piyadasa...three batch mates at Kelaniya...Good Businessmen..They are the leading Directors of Government Enterprises now...

They have strategic investment plans ...that is what i hear...I heard a discussion when I was in the 4th floor of Sri Lanka Insurance Building...last noon...;-)

oh my god ...don't they have a board room to discuss matters of this kind...? are they street hawkers...to do the board meeting at a corridor...? scratch

39BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:45 pm

cse.alpha


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Business Basil wrote:

Who owns E-Channelling it is Sri Lanka Insurance...who is Sri Lanka Insurance it is government...

They have strategic investment plans ...that is what i hear...I heard a discussion when I was in the 4th floor of Sri Lanka Insurance Building...last noon...;-)

As at 31st March 2011, SL Insurance had 23.5% of ECL in 2 accounts

British American Technologies (Pvt) Ltd held 22.4% of ECL as at 31st March 2011. They bought 10% first a year ago, in May 2010, through Taprobane Securities. MD is Ruwan Silva, who is also on board of ECL.

Ruwan Silva has a LinkedIn profile at http://lk.linkedin.com/in/ruwansilva

Interesting that back in June 2010, British American Technologies was 2nd largest shareholder in BLUE - see interim at http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/663_1281701435199.pdf

40BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm

CSE Today

CSE Today
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@cse.alpha wrote:
@Business Basil wrote:

Who owns E-Channelling it is Sri Lanka Insurance...who is Sri Lanka Insurance it is government...

They have strategic investment plans ...that is what i hear...I heard a discussion when I was in the 4th floor of Sri Lanka Insurance Building...last noon...;-)

As at 31st March 2011, SL Insurance had 23.5% of ECL in 2 accounts

British American Technologies (Pvt) Ltd held 22.4% of ECL as at 31st March 2011. They bought 10% first a year ago, in May 2010, through Taprobane Securities. MD is Ruwan Silva, who is also on board of ECL.

Ruwan Silva has a LinkedIn profile at http://lk.linkedin.com/in/ruwansilva

Interesting that back in June 2010, British American Technologies was 2nd largest shareholder in BLUE - see interim at http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/663_1281701435199.pdf

Hope this British American Technologies not to be another Lionheart...!

41BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:37 pm

Business Basil


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@CSE Today wrote:
@Business Basil wrote:
@seyon wrote:
@Gaja wrote:http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/3951307603857_.pdf

Is it strategic investment? One is IT related, other one is in the business of gold,gem What kind of synergy expect from acquisition.

Who owns E-Channelling it is Sri Lanka Insurance...who is Sri Lanka Insurance it is government...but there are three key players in the Sri lanka Insurance they are Gamini Senarath, Mohan and Piyadasa...three batch mates at Kelaniya...Good Businessmen..They are the leading Directors of Government Enterprises now...

They have strategic investment plans ...that is what i hear...I heard a discussion when I was in the 4th floor of Sri Lanka Insurance Building...last noon...;-)

oh my god ...don't they have a board room to discuss matters of this kind...? are they street hawkers...to do the board meeting at a corridor...? scratch


Kawda kiwwe Corridor eke kathat kara kiyala! ;-) 4 th Floor Kiyalane kiwwe...

42BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Business Basil


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@cse.alpha wrote:
@Business Basil wrote:

Who owns E-Channelling it is Sri Lanka Insurance...who is Sri Lanka Insurance it is government...

They have strategic investment plans ...that is what i hear...I heard a discussion when I was in the 4th floor of Sri Lanka Insurance Building...last noon...;-)

As at 31st March 2011, SL Insurance had 23.5% of ECL in 2 accounts

British American Technologies (Pvt) Ltd held 22.4% of ECL as at 31st March 2011. They bought 10% first a year ago, in May 2010, through Taprobane Securities. MD is Ruwan Silva, who is also on board of ECL.

Ruwan Silva has a LinkedIn profile at http://lk.linkedin.com/in/ruwansilva

Interesting that back in June 2010, British American Technologies was 2nd largest shareholder in BLUE - see interim at http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/663_1281701435199.pdf

See though British American Technologies own 22.4%; BOC also has 0.7% with Sri Lanka Insurance having 23.5% through General and Life Fund...As I remember before the SPLIT of ECL; the third largest shareholder Ajitha De Zoysa bought 11.46% in ECL whilst Dr.Senthilverl largest shareholder of ECL sold earlier...That was the period when Ajitha De Zoysa was undergone a By-Pass operation and resting...

And some people say that Ruwan Silva is stuck with money too....



43BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:59 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@Business Basil wrote:
@cse.alpha wrote:
@Business Basil wrote:

Who owns E-Channelling it is Sri Lanka Insurance...who is Sri Lanka Insurance it is government...

They have strategic investment plans ...that is what i hear...I heard a discussion when I was in the 4th floor of Sri Lanka Insurance Building...last noon...;-)

As at 31st March 2011, SL Insurance had 23.5% of ECL in 2 accounts

British American Technologies (Pvt) Ltd held 22.4% of ECL as at 31st March 2011. They bought 10% first a year ago, in May 2010, through Taprobane Securities. MD is Ruwan Silva, who is also on board of ECL.

Ruwan Silva has a LinkedIn profile at http://lk.linkedin.com/in/ruwansilva

Interesting that back in June 2010, British American Technologies was 2nd largest shareholder in BLUE - see interim at http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/663_1281701435199.pdf

See though British American Technologies own 22.4%; BOC also has 0.7% with Sri Lanka Insurance having 23.5% through General and Life Fund...As I remember before the SPLIT of ECL; the third largest shareholder Ajitha De Zoysa bought 11.46% in ECL whilst Dr.Senthilverl largest shareholder of ECL sold earlier...That was the period when Ajitha De Zoysa was undergone a By-Pass operation and resting...

And some people say that Ruwan Silva is stuck with money too....




another one got info Very Happy

44BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty BLUE.N and BLUE.X Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:06 am

anjelo

anjelo
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
it seems my study of BLUE.N specially is right.
someone kept the level at 3.5 for sometime and gathered a lot.
all this happened after that foreign guy bought a big stake of it around 3.5 i think.
i am already in the green cause i collected around 2.80
now it s at 3.7 range.
i believe this same person would push this far ahead like TFC but would be a hard battle cause more would be waiting to unload,
to recover losses, but if it passes 6 levels,them it might turn into a crazy bull run.

45BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:46 am

econ

econ
Global Moderator
yeap its blue day today as we predicted yesterday..

46BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:53 am

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Blue run finished.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . professional huuuu

47BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:16 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rdk2874 wrote:Blue run finished.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . professional huuuu
No it's because of index color,buying opprtnity.

48BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:19 am

smayadunne


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@nimantha80 wrote:
@rdk2874 wrote:Blue run finished.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . professional huuuu
No it's because of index color,buying opprtnity.

strongly agree with u.

for sure this will hit near 5 today evening

49BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:19 am

anjelo

anjelo
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
i think BLUE is consolidating.
around 12.45 to 1.45 it should pick up.
if it picks up it will continue its run on monday.
else we would see longs days of it hovering around 3.70 again like at 3.50
today evening very important to see.

50BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:34 am

smayadunne


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@anjelo wrote:i think BLUE is consolidating.
around 12.45 to 1.45 it should pick up.
if it picks up it will continue its run on monday.
else we would see longs days of it hovering around 3.70 again like at 3.50
today evening very important to see.

will see ,

my strong suggestion is to buy this levels. definitely i will pick up.

(from confident source )

51BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:37 am

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@smayadunne wrote:
@anjelo wrote:i think BLUE is consolidating.
around 12.45 to 1.45 it should pick up.
if it picks up it will continue its run on monday.
else we would see longs days of it hovering around 3.70 again like at 3.50
today evening very important to see.

will see ,

my strong suggestion is to  buy this levels. definitely i will pick up.

(from confident source )


what is your target price sir?

52BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:43 am

smayadunne


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@rdk2874 wrote:
@smayadunne wrote:
@anjelo wrote:i think BLUE is consolidating.
around 12.45 to 1.45 it should pick up.
if it picks up it will continue its run on monday.
else we would see longs days of it hovering around 3.70 again like at 3.50
today evening very important to see.

will see ,

my strong suggestion is to  buy this levels. definitely i will pick up.

(from confident source )


what is your target price sir?

i cant expect it will reach LKR 6 today, but for sure this is moving near 5.


53BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:51 am

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@smayadunne wrote:
@rdk2874 wrote:
@smayadunne wrote:
@anjelo wrote:i think BLUE is consolidating.
around 12.45 to 1.45 it should pick up.
if it picks up it will continue its run on monday.
else we would see longs days of it hovering around 3.70 again like at 3.50
today evening very important to see.

will see ,

my strong suggestion is to  buy this levels. definitely i will pick up.

(from confident source )


what is your target price sir?

i cant expect it will reach LKR 6 today, but for sure this is moving near 5.



OK



Last edited by rdk2874 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

54BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:58 am

Redbulls

Redbulls
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Are Moderators sleeping?
These guys are dragging the forum to another level.

55BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 2 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:05 pm

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Redbulls wrote:Are Moderators sleeping?
These guys are dragging the forum to another level.


what is wrong with my posts. are you ok?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum