FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:03 am

dasdas1990


Stock Trader
@slstock wrote:Firstly DasDas/rdk2874  kindly post under 1 account. Why 2 account to post on BLUE.

Secondly, for those who can read chinese ;-)  this article seems to add further speculation.

Thirdly these is an interesting quote at the end of one of articles which goes like

Doing business requires three elements: talent, capital and experience.

I add to that you need honesty , fairness and value for product/services. Else you can't survive in the longer run when competition comes.





@dasdas1990 wrote:http://blog.eastmoney.com/xia2006/blog_170960581.html

http://blog.eastmoney.com/xia2006/blog_170974249.html

out of all the admins you are the most respected. im pretty sure when your colleague smallvalle sees this ill be banned again. i dont care about those members who have a grudge against blue. this info i found, i wanted to share with people who are genuinely interested.

77BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:16 am

smallville


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@dasdas1990 wrote:
@slstock wrote:Firstly DasDas/rdk2874  kindly post under 1 account. Why 2 account to post on BLUE.

Secondly, for those who can read chinese ;-)  this article seems to add further speculation.

Thirdly these is an interesting quote at the end of one of articles which goes like

Doing business requires three elements: talent, capital and experience.

I add to that you need honesty , fairness and value for product/services. Else you can't survive in the longer run when competition comes.

@dasdas1990 wrote:http://blog.eastmoney.com/xia2006/blog_170960581.html

http://blog.eastmoney.com/xia2006/blog_170974249.html

out of all the admins you are the most respected. im pretty sure when your colleague smallvalle sees this ill be banned again. i dont care about those members who have a grudge against blue. this info i found, i wanted to share with people who are genuinely interested.

I saw this man but didn want to ban.. Should I??
Its not a grudge, I hope u have a brain to understand that the most things you guys do fall in the category of continuous promotion..
There are other ppl who lost thier money with this BLUE and still hoping it would give them their money back but they dont speculate here..

The problem with u is your attitude.. U think u can do all the foolish things in the forum and stil look innocent  Twisted Evil Then u found and accomplice, started cat and mouse games, bad mouth admins and you come in dual shapes as well..  rabbit 

78BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:21 am

dasdas1990


Stock Trader
@smallville wrote:
@dasdas1990 wrote:
@slstock wrote:Firstly DasDas/rdk2874  kindly post under 1 account. Why 2 account to post on BLUE.

Secondly, for those who can read chinese ;-)  this article seems to add further speculation.

Thirdly these is an interesting quote at the end of one of articles which goes like

Doing business requires three elements: talent, capital and experience.

I add to that you need honesty , fairness and value for product/services. Else you can't survive in the longer run when competition comes.

@dasdas1990 wrote:http://blog.eastmoney.com/xia2006/blog_170960581.html

http://blog.eastmoney.com/xia2006/blog_170974249.html

out of all the admins you are the most respected. im pretty sure when your colleague smallvalle sees this ill be banned again. i dont care about those members who have a grudge against blue. this info i found, i wanted to share with people who are genuinely interested.

I saw this man but didn want to ban.. Should I??
Its not a grudge, I hope u have a brain to understand that the most things you guys do fall in the category of continuous promotion..
There are other ppl who lost thier money with this BLUE and still hoping it would give them their money back but they dont speculate here..

The problem with u is your attitude.. U think u can do all the foolish things in the forum and stil look innocent  Twisted Evil Then u found and accomplice, started cat and mouse games, bad mouth admins and you come in dual shapes as well..  rabbit 

one of your admins(smallville) at the begining of this thread challenged the professional on this stock and ecl. he was talking like a big shot and when ecl went he went missing for sometime. do you wait for 5000 odd views and so many members reply to take action. if the admins are so strictly adhering to the rules then this topic should have been deleted as soon as the professional started this. the topic name itself is a way to promote according to the admins way of thinking.

admins wait until this becomes the most active thread and then take boru action. keep your forum. blue does not need a bunch of pandithayas for it to go. watch and wait Laughing Laughing Laughing

smallville learn from your colleagues(slstock) how to talk. try to be decent like him.you talk to some members like as if they are dogs. be careful

79BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:51 am

smallville


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@dasdas1990 wrote:
@smallville wrote:
@dasdas1990 wrote:
@slstock wrote:Firstly DasDas/rdk2874  kindly post under 1 account. Why 2 account to post on BLUE.

Secondly, for those who can read chinese ;-)  this article seems to add further speculation.

Thirdly these is an interesting quote at the end of one of articles which goes like

Doing business requires three elements: talent, capital and experience.

I add to that you need honesty , fairness and value for product/services. Else you can't survive in the longer run when competition comes.

@dasdas1990 wrote:http://blog.eastmoney.com/xia2006/blog_170960581.html

http://blog.eastmoney.com/xia2006/blog_170974249.html

out of all the admins you are the most respected. im pretty sure when your colleague smallvalle sees this ill be banned again. i dont care about those members who have a grudge against blue. this info i found, i wanted to share with people who are genuinely interested.

I saw this man but didn want to ban.. Should I??
Its not a grudge, I hope u have a brain to understand that the most things you guys do fall in the category of continuous promotion..
There are other ppl who lost thier money with this BLUE and still hoping it would give them their money back but they dont speculate here..

The problem with u is your attitude.. U think u can do all the foolish things in the forum and stil look innocent  Twisted Evil Then u found and accomplice, started cat and mouse games, bad mouth admins and you come in dual shapes as well..  rabbit 

one of your admins(smallville) at the begining of this thread challenged the professional on this stock and ecl. he was talking like a big shot and when ecl went he went missing for sometime. do you wait for 5000 odd views and so many members reply to take action. if the admins are so strictly adhering to the rules then this topic should have been deleted as soon as the professional started this. the topic name itself is a way to promote according to the admins way of thinking.

admins wait until this becomes the most active thread and then take boru action. keep your forum. blue does not need a bunch of pandithayas for it to go. watch and wait LaughingLaughingLaughing

smallville learn from your colleagues(slstock) how to talk. try to be decent like him.you talk to some members like as if they are dogs. be careful

Firstly, Das - u didnt explain why should u need two accounts? Oh cuz u hated an admin and the account was banned to non-adherence of forum rules.
Secondly, the topic name was changed in the beginning since we didint want to change the name entirely. Too bad u didn see that cuz u joined hands with prof. lately. We didnt delete the thread as many members have commented hoping that BLUE has some advantage to run..

Be careful? On what mate? You?
You should've got the message when you were warned. Dont cry like a baby if you're hurt. Those are the repercussions of you own dirty work.
If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas..

We dont want promoters.. We dont want ppl who talk like big investors and then later cry when their investments fall in value. By that time more damage could've been done to the forum not only placing this under speculative radar but also misleading members. And we dont tolerate promoters giving false hope yo our members to fulfill their own (or masters) agendas..


So if the above are the matching criteria for Dogs work.. We'll have to talk to dogs in their own language. Get it? But so far I've been so good trying to inform you what to do but I realized lately that you were not comfortable using your brain, So how Can I help?

80BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:48 pm

Chinwi


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Deviated from the topic..., I found  the English translation of that Chinese blog is interesting.

...... I am personally concerned about the future of social value, not just Profits problem. . Because this platform too good, this country is so beautiful, so that the heart is no longer strong returning....

Sri Lanka advantages: the introduction of free education for all citizens, from primary to secondary comprehensive, or even four years of college education are also the whole free! !

So high quality of the citizens of Sri Lanka!

All fluent in English, Deep buried Buddha mind, to do things and not be slow, shy, courteous, honest and trustworthy, people in China than advertised ceremonies to win a lot! . .

Meanwhile, the state provides all citizens or even 100% of all foreign tourists to free medical services that all medical services are free! Even hospitalization, surgery, or Sri Lankan nationals to foreign tourists alike, all free!

This is a large amount of money to spend hundreds of thousands or even millions heavily in China to see the doctor as much unmatched! So, seemingly belonging to the world's less developed countries, but the state will put the supreme interest of the people's position, humanism first, only that it goes far beyond the welfare system in all countries!

Born in China, we can only strange enough. . . It is because of these, it makes sense to start on my true love came from this country.
Really like this millennium culture of the country and this country can be super beautiful natural scenery with low price to buy and permanently hold, and the appreciation of the real reason it! ~  SRI LANKA ---- MY FINAL DESTINATION!

81BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty proffesional 2013 Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:21 pm

dasdas1990


Stock Trader
where is my good friend the proffa 2013. as advised from the admins we have to start a discussion on the technical aspect of blue and give our reasons. ikmanata waren ban  Smile.

the only person who recommended ECL.

82BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 pm

chanvi


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@dasdas1990 wrote:where is my good friend the proffa 2013. as advised from the admins we have to start a discussion on the technical aspect of blue and give our reasons. ikmanata waren ban  Smile.

the only person who recommended ECL.

proffa 2013 is missing Shocked 

83BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:12 am

dasdas1990


Stock Trader
@chanvi wrote:
@dasdas1990 wrote:where is my good friend the proffa 2013. as advised from the admins we have to start a discussion on the technical aspect of blue and give our reasons. ikmanata waren ban  Smile.

the only person who recommended ECL.

proffa 2013 is missing Shocked 

Dear Admins

how long did youll ban professional 2013 for? i just need to know the time, no need dramatic lectures or arguments.

thanks

84BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:28 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Dear Dasdas,

We dont tolerate speculators here, so unless u dial the number ur chances of knowing him are very remote.

Why dont you ask the brokers who promote shares these days for a change to know which one is expected to up soon?

85BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:40 am

dasdas1990


Stock Trader
@smallville wrote:Dear Dasdas,

We dont tolerate speculators here, so unless u dial the number ur chances of knowing him are very remote.

Why dont you ask the brokers who promote shares these days for a change to know which one is expected to up soon?

thanks for the advice as always. if it was not for your advice i would have bought ecl listening to professional and made such a big loss. buying at 8 and selling at 14. you are a very smart man. this forum is lucky to have you. Very Happy 

86BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:21 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@dasdas1990 wrote:
@smallville wrote:Dear Dasdas,

We dont tolerate speculators here, so unless u dial the number ur chances of knowing him are very remote.

Why dont you ask the brokers who promote shares these days for a change to know which one is expected to up soon?

thanks for the advice as always. if it was not for your advice i would have bought ecl listening to professional and made such a big loss. buying at 8 and selling at 14. you are a very smart man. this forum is lucky to have you. Very Happy 

Hey ur smarter than me mate.. U cant make a single decision on ur own and u always beg for professional LOL, then abuse him when ur expectations are not met too..

U know "A person who aims at nothing is sure to hit it."  Laughing 

I didnt ask anyone not to buy ECL.. I told it was looking good (on TA) but what I said was if profa was so good at what he said, he should have said at 6 or 7 keeping ample time for the ppl to buy..
He said so much about CSF once then it has gone down. so if ppl followed him, it could have been so nice know?

The whole part of what you dont understand is - he encouraged speculation withuot any insight to his speculation ..
This is a forum not a place where any Tom, Dick, Harry or Dasdas can come and abuse..

Sorry to say this - Respect the rules and enjoy like others, defy it, find another place without grumbling..

Foresight is knowing when to shut your mouth before someone suggests it...My door is Always open, so feel free to leave!



87BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hi Guys ,

Professional a side , I feel there might be an up trend in this based on the volumes these few days? it's been stagnant at these levels and today as well decent quantities trading. is someone artificially keeping the price low and is there a serious collection going on. Smalls/SL stock I know this isn't the greatest of shares (I own w huge quantity of blue x) but what are the technical indicators showing ???

88BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:43 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Aubrey Perera wrote:Hi Guys ,

Professional a side , I feel there might be an up trend in this based on the volumes these few days? it's been stagnant at these levels and today as well decent quantities trading. is someone artificially keeping the price low and is there a serious collection going on. Smalls/SL stock I know this isn't the greatest of shares (I own w huge quantity of blue x) but what are the technical indicators showing ???  

Its a collection game to me.. This has been kept sideways for a reason.. Big shots may be collecting, So there's a chance for an uptrend..that's what on TA I can say, but I never encourage to buy crap.
Why would anybody want to buy crap and get their hands burn? Doesn't make sens. The timing needs to be perfect.. Nobody should wait for 20 targets.  Laughing 

89BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Rs.20 is silly really lol thanks small I have crap in my PF Aluf and Blue but I can hold so when it does move up I can exit hopefully. I'm a risk taker like that.

90BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:12 am

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Aubrey Perera wrote:Rs.20 is silly really lol thanks small I have crap in my PF Aluf and  Blue but I can hold so when it does move up I can exit hopefully. I'm a risk taker like that.

after few month BLUE.N break down the 3.40...!!!
where it will be MADE to END by the BLUE.N main player!

91BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty delisting blue Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:50 am

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@TheProfessional2013 wrote:
Mee sathiye badu paththu wei malli. Sure sot

Big boss. You tricks wont work. I hear blue will be delisted at current levels. you can keep dreaming about this passing even 4

Im happy i sold blue, but sold it at a big loss Sad 

92BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:58 am

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
How many did you sell ?

93BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:01 pm

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Aubrey Perera wrote:How many did you sell ?

i sold x at 1.2 and 1.1. 700000 shares.

if this thing delists the management might ask minority shareholders to give cash along with the shares. this is heading to dangerous levels.

94BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Cash and shares ? Smile

95BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty professional 2013 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:24 pm

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I have learned one thing from this forum, if someone keeps on promoting a stock it is sure to bring disaster.

Professional 2013, i hope your objective is acheived given by your boss or whoever. i lost some money in this stock, it doesnt matter.
I advice you, making money by putting other people into trouble will be a benefit for you in the short term but in the long term( patisan denawa, denawa, denawamay)

Good luck with your future.

Sold blue- 50% loss

96BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:27 pm

Aubrey Perera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
RDK what price did you buy blue x at ? How will you feel if x were to appreciate tomorrow by .10 or .20 cents ?

97BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:34 pm

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Aubrey Perera wrote:RDK what price did you buy  blue x at ? How will you feel if x were to appreciate tomorrow by .10 or .20 cents ?

It would be the same feeling i have when i am with professionals wife

98BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:43 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
RDK now you are out of BLUE.

So time to stop commenting on Professional.
We warned a lot not to follow him and blue games.

No point talking about him or his wife.

Stop this and Move on.

Look at some fundamental share that can give you good return when market moves again.

99BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:51 pm

rdk2874


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics


 


@slstock wrote:RDK now you are out of BLUE.

So time to stop commenting on Professional.
We warned a lot not to follow him and blue games.

No point  talking about him or his wife.

Stop this and Move on.

Look at some fundamental share that can give you good return when market moves again.


thanks for the advice sir. plan to buy some jkh. from now on only fundamentals

100BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Slstock

Slstock
Director - Equity Analytics
Director - Equity Analytics
Wait a bit and see, if you  like to catch the bottom.

I bought some a little higher  ( I should have been a bit more patient)  but am  buying little at a time now so my avergae is not bad.

If you are not sure about a share don;t buy huge quantities at one go.

Am rearranging  my porfolio, selling a few at a loss , some at profit and adding to better ones I hold.



Last edited by slstock on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

101BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:00 pm

KDDND

KDDND
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rdk2874 wrote:

 


@slstock wrote:RDK now you are out of BLUE.

So time to stop commenting on Professional.
We warned a lot not to follow him and blue games.

No point  talking about him or his wife.

Stop this and Move on.

Look at some fundamental share that can give you good return when market moves again.


thanks for the advice sir. plan to buy some jkh. from now on only fundamentals


We all r learning from mistakes... yeah thats true.....
but take time and study....
dont even jump to JKH straight away....
.....

Now its seems.....  Question 
GL!

102BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty BLUE.R GAME OVER Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:47 am

sach9993


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
BLUE.R gatta ayt kelawei wage

103BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:12 am

sudheeee

sudheeee
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
if that is BLUE.R1 will fly again....since this is sri lanka...haha cheers Basketball bounce bounce



Last edited by sudheeee on Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

104BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:13 am

sach9993


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
sur d?he he

105BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC - Page 4 Empty Re: BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:00 pm

sach9993


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
BLUE.R1 buy karann kattiya na...vig sale ekak yanwa..

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum