FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Nivard Cabraal sets record straight on decision to allow flexibility to the rupee
by God Father Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Baseless accusations against the former Governor Nivard Cabraal
by God Father Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Heavy losses at CPC whilst LIOC records profit
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 1:32 pm

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:00 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:39 am

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:26 pm

» Turkish ship leaves Ukraine's Mariupol after grain talks with Moscow
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:29 am

» This week's CBOT corn, soy freefalls hard to match in recent years
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:57 am

» Positive news to boost market sentiment
by samaritan Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:52 am

» Maharaja at IMF meeting
by Maharaja Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 pm

» India assures fullest support to Sri Lanka as a close friend
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 pm

» SINS, SAMP, COMB, PARQ, ALUMEX and AEL - are they good shares to start collecting now?
by surfjj Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:25 pm

» Learn how a fixed exchange rate system can be used to reduce inflation.
by target1 Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

» Debt Crisis: Sri Lanka Vs Argentine
by CHRONICLE™ Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:17 am

» Sri Lanka in state of panic 1 month after sovereign default
by reyaz Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:23 pm

» Financial stability - we are at the crossroads.
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 pm

» Shrinkflation: Is it ethical?
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CITY HOUSING & REAL ESTATE CO. PLC (CHOU.N0000)

CITY HOUSING & REAL ESTATE CO. PLC (CHOU.N0000)

+31
hiransilva23
Pac-man
Ok One
Shammi Dharshana
Raniru
EquityChamp
karuna
Lawwa
prabath
Maxime
NZ BOY
investcsesl
Thushara Ayya
wisdom79
nimantha80
Trader1
Gainer
SAWA123
marusira
indi009
windi5
Sarabulathwita
gayanath1983
kuma524
fireshelter
rishanpossitive
pathfinder
WildBear
bakapandithaya
Universalgoal
sureshot
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Lawwa


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I am waiting till it touch Rs. 20/-. Dennam Palenna Selling

kuma524


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gainer wrote:
Gainer wrote:CHOU i bought 18000 below 14.00

CHOU Very Happy

today party haaa??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Chou now very cheap prices with in one or two weeks Chou will be 14/15 possible look at its recovering slowly

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

someone selling at 10.20.Fake???

EquityChamp


Moderator
Moderator

CHOU year ended 31 Mar 2015 make a loss of 49mn
9 months ended 31st December 2015 loss was 28mn.
NAV as at 31st Dec 2015 is just 6.15 rupees.

So you can decide is it worth to buy this @ 10.20 or whether to find other value-base stock from the market.

Also don't make profits for the market pushes because you already lost enough for the last year or so.

Thanks

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

karuna wrote:Chou now very cheap prices with in one or two weeks Chou will be 14/15 possible look at its recovering slowly

Yes Karuna It can be Possible 

Fake Sell Orders Every Where

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

CHOU target Price 15 ++++++++++

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

NZ BOY wrote:CHOU target Price 15 ++++++++++
Yes comparing other share chou still very low price
Look Aluf beta is a 3+ gran beta is a 3+ and chou beta also 3.4 
From last resistant level
Aluf pump 25/35 
Gran pump 56/71
Chou still very low prices chou can pump 14/15
Within one or two weeks.

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

Then SFS, CSF, EMER, CFT etc???

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:CHOU target Price 15 ++++++++++
Yes comparing other share chou still very low price
Look Aluf beta is a 3+ gran beta is a 3+ and chou beta also 3.4 
From last resistant level
Aluf pump 25/35 
Gran pump 56/71
Chou still very low prices chou can pump 14/15
Within one or two weeks.
This is worth discount money u can't buy below 11 because comparing beta chou should pass 11. 5 next week Monday or Tuesday
See I said Aluf yesterday 32. 3 tomorrow or next week Aluf shud move up and now 33.5 With good buying  order. 
And chou more than possible because still low as well beta also more than good Aluf don't miss chou worth price for buy

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

EquityChamp wrote:CHOU year ended 31 Mar 2015 make a loss of 49mn
9 months ended 31st December 2015 loss was 28mn.
NAV as at 31st Dec 2015 is just 6.15 rupees.

So you can decide is it worth to buy this @ 10.20 or whether to find other value-base stock from the market.

Also don't make profits for the market pushes because you already lost enough for the last year or so.

Thanks
Equity champ u r not a champ.this is playing field of someone

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

NZ BOY wrote:
karuna wrote:Chou now very cheap prices with in one or two weeks Chou will be 14/15 possible look at its recovering slowly

Yes Karuna It can be Possible 

Fake Sell Orders Every Where
Yes look at bli how many members said don't buy after price was moved 25% we everybody sow freak selling order no need keep any panic definitely chou move 14/15 with in one or two weeks

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

nimantha80 wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:CHOU year ended 31 Mar 2015 make a loss of 49mn
9 months ended 31st December 2015 loss was 28mn.
NAV as at 31st Dec 2015 is just 6.15 rupees.

So you can decide is it worth to buy this @ 10.20 or whether to find other value-base stock from the market.

Also don't make profits for the market pushes because you already lost enough for the last year or so.

Thanks
Equity champ u r not a champ.this is playing field of someone
Investment advisors and people who are acting with them collectively don't like posts like above. Because they know their level of business get affected through the readers of this forum. I have clearly identified this and know for a fact that this is happening. So in future too I will enlighten all our members of the background of stocks for the betterment of them.

People who like that will say thank you and others will put posts blaming me. Dosen't matter as long as I know I am doing the correct thing.Basketball

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

Collect CHOU This Will Move Sure Profit

Raniru


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Thanx EC.Keep up the good work.

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

CHOU went to 10.70 and back to 9.60/. The market pushes must vanish by now.

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

CHOU went to 10.70 and back to 9.60. How many will be panicking by now??? Can they have a good sleep today night?

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Don't worry today is April 1 but don't think about the day 
Chou possible 11/11. 5 with in one or two weeks

Shammi Dharshana

Shammi Dharshana
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Mr karuna what happen kapi .this price good to buy

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Moderator
Moderator

Can move above 14....

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

menna bole green unaa??

Ok One


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:
NZ BOY wrote:CHOU target Price 15 ++++++++++
Yes comparing other share chou still very low price
Look Aluf beta is a 3+ gran beta is a 3+ and chou beta also 3.4 
From last resistant level
Aluf pump 25/35 
Gran pump 56/71
Chou still very low prices chou can pump 14/15
Within one or two weeks.
This is worth discount money u can't buy below 11 because comparing beta chou should pass 11. 5 next week Monday or Tuesday
See I said Aluf yesterday 32. 3 tomorrow or next week Aluf shud move up and now 33.5 With good buying  order. 
And chou more than possible because still low as well beta also more than good Aluf don't miss chou worth price for buy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

ha ha CHOU on the way

Ok One


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you I love you

Pac-man

Pac-man
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

18 gahanna puluwwn ...

Ok One


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:Don't worry today is April 1 but don't think about the day 
Chou possible 11/11. 5 with in one or two weeks
U see I said last Friday today Thursday so within 4 days chou 11.5 no one loose with my recommendation. 
As well I recommend mfl .n mfl very easy to move I remember  last time asi 6200 mfl was 17.5 so this price not a bad for enter 15/18 good price for buy the I expect within one or two weeks mfl 22/25 thanks

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator

Game Started

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Chou also pattern good.Lot up again bit down.Again up

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics


Me post 1 dala tiyenne 1st of April ne.itin attama meka yai kiyala. hitanawada????

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum