FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000)

+262
Eranga87
invest thinker
Lakshman@
parasangaha
Lakshman wijayawardhana
FireandWater
MaJa
judecroos
Sihas005
Gowri123
Wickyz
stockback
snipo
hiransilva23
ishanel2007
StringTheory
RJ1010
Value Pick
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
learningthemarket
Equityinvestor
High-flyer
xhunter
nish84
Kanishka_2020
abp1970
wmsameera
Vasyan
Jana
wealth123
celtic tiger
Winner123
madukp
DamithAsian
lakymahesh
Gunther
suku502
subash81
Vishwanarth
spindain
kanishkaecomm
EquityPlus
ColomboCSE
Ekanayake90
naveen
Promoney
KavinduTM
bhanu
Trader321
Hewagak
4Corners
Uaecoindubai
2017 Cse
wiser
Imanka.Amarakoon
anges
buddikasmart
ruwan326
kovida
Ran49
The Hunter
equityhunter
prasa2004
Lucky Gamage
Elahara
trader7
sameboy
troy
janith123
kumarweerarathne
Suranga malli
sureshot
saliya1000
anjelo
A+
nimantha80
chamil1
fireshelter
charith666lk
raider
roshana7549
Steve Jansen
Yahapalanaya
piras
ddrperera
dimuthubasd
samaritan
SHARK aka TAH
ifenny
Siva08
aiyosalli
jatila_m@yahoo.com
Stop Loss
sudheeee
Thinker
Harry82
SLFINANCEWATCH
sach9993
SupunD
EquityChamp
schemer
soileconomy
indi009
glad
Dhehan
RayR
manolanka
smayadunne
cse1981
dhanurrox
PriyanDV
Pethi
yellow knife
dcwal
Octopus
jonny
bullrun
sharekhan
malan100
mdcpk1975
Stewie
Backstage
Hanoifortune
investorguru
Mahawawtta
acheboy_sit
micky
madhawa.h
K.Haputantri
Takecharge
Leon
Jana1
malanp
Bond
traderathome
Oracle797
seek
sandunj
stocks hunter
assasin
UAEBOY
cseguide
stockboy
KDDND
Aubrey Perera
NZ BOY
investor1984
VertexCSE
balapas
suddera
keeper
Kumar
TortoizePlus
raa
CHASE
sriranga
bakapandithaya
Light of Hope
dsam
tj
WildBear
Rapaport
sapumal
Dussy
asigiriyage
wcwchamara
ravin
pathum
gamaya
pathfinder
zen
punter
SL.Market
BenZ
san1985
Deva
Universalgoal
windi5
sachithgh
PUBUDU RATHNASIRI
Thushara Ayya
JennyFunny
lbnnirmal
Dulla
nkalansu
chamarahs
rocksan
salt
manula
Aamiable
lokuayya
wallstreetguy
FXX
seyon
wgsaman
player
ccsentha
m2_yapa
Gainer
aasdias
smallville
Genting
Marketinvest
Rajaraam
a_randy
MoneyLover
ssuni
uditha9
mcyi9rt4
RIO
duke
nirmal_g
UNI
Amilasri
ranga
pdgsuranga
RichDad
maalinda
swan03
rizjiji
Slstock
alexd
swarnasana
Hiru
Rajitha
chamith
schacha
Capt
jake
cmnet123
ss7097
Akalanka
2011_NewComer
jaya
ISURU
kkahapola
Belgrade
PGNN
wallstreet
Chabbi
xhora
asitha
sanjeewa88
Thor
DK
Revolution
Gaja
yoyo
tkc
ssb
investor.sl
kam2011
rijayasooriya
bpmendis
mark
Intrinsic
econ
hunter
Marketsol
aladdin
Chinwi
sampathmaha
266 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 31]

121VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:18 am

ccsentha

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Gainer wrote:wait it will come down below IPO price then buy.

It should. bcoz there are many other undervalued stock in the market which have not been bought. Hence i don't see people buying VONE at 30. Any way that should be the logic.

VONE is a good one, i'm hoping to collect when it comes down like Union Bank.

122VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 am

player

my broker said go for SOFT instead of VOL and BINV,seems he is crazy...will see SOFT prices Sad
btw yesterday VOL seller ask at 25Rs,and buyer bid at 45 Laughing

note-dont ask me the broker.

123VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:35 am

player

VONE is a scam,feel this is a intentionally pull down Suspect
the bad is-VONE prices greatly affect on good companies like RCL,SAMP and LFIN Sad

124VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:51 pm

swan03

My broker asked me to sell at 34 and buy again at low.

125VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:13 pm

wgsaman

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

my broker said that "no idea about VONE.N" Sad Evil or Very Mad

126VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:22 pm

RichDad

RichDad
Manager - Equity Analytics

Mine told me to sell at 40/- at the start

And in then in the evening to be patient and collect between 25 and 30

I already collected at 30.50 and planning to collect more in a pyramid if prices further fall.

127VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:24 pm

seyon

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

tkc wrote:What is your broker's recommendation on VONE ?

This is good pick for the long term. DP & NP will come out with new investment through this Holding,there is rumor that VONE quote for J L Morision.

But we have to enter @ correct time, now the selling pressure is high due to shares allotted to PP ( Acuity having about 21Mn shares from PP),these guys are holding for nearly six months, they will try to exit with 25%-30% (for this mkt, this margin is great)

Hence we will wait till to drop in the price range of 25-28. this price would be very much attractive for long term.

Do more analyze and enter.

128VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:39 pm

FXX

FXX

swan03 wrote:My broker asked me to sell at 34 and buy again at low.
same here, so sold at 33.60

129VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:14 pm

wallstreetguy

As i have speculated, IPO's come down. eventually. All the IPOs came down to their price. VONE would have the same thing. I sold it off at 34, because i knew, it has hit 38, thats the highest it has hit. The Rock. And it would come down. We all predicted that it would hit 50 and above. I realized, if market anayltics and retail investors or any one can predict the prices correctly, they could also predict our fate too, but its not the way it works Smile

My opinion, Im glad that I sold it at that price, without waiting longer and to sell it at less.VONE will rise in the future, but it need to settle down. I believe it would come down to 25. Question is when !
I have come to this conclusion on based on the IPOs so far.

130VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:44 pm

lokuayya

funny calculations, i am new comer to the site and new to share trading. even then i can see how wrong is this calculation.i thought this site is moderated by experienced moderators.if this kind of post go without moderation i think we have to be careful.

131VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Aamiable

If you new to the forum 'Podimalli ' is a better option….. Any way welcome...

132VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm

lokuayya

i like that ,but the problem is my age

133VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:22 am

manula

Well come to the forum.. Loku aiyya. why moderator to action..??? yes member has mention a wrong way of calculation and other members has shown the correct way. That the the way. So it is fine and hope the member will understand. good for the others also. If moderator delete this due to calculation not correct the member who post this will be never learn. Very Happy

134VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 pm

salt

salt

MoneyLover wrote:No surprize! ... most of recent IPO stocks are now traded below its IPO price....

VONE (still above IPO price)
Softlogic (for sure)
EXPO
FLCH
UBC
HVA Foods

I think this has no comparision. Any comparison with VONE is only LGL. Unfortunately , i was wrong with VONE price perdiction. But, i strongly believe this has affected due to matket condition. It mght pick up within couple of months if not soon. It has value. Its not a comapny in line of Free Lanka, or Expo. Its a real business... diversified by very business motive.
Delmage was bought with intention to consolidate positions with Hayleys. They have synergies and management shareing. large parcel of lands. Already they are in intigrating the business units. They bought Orit Apperals. Hayleys has knit fabric maker. They will find synergies. They have bought Ranil Pathirana on Hayleys board, who has spend many years in apperal trade as a financial professional. You have to look for the big picture , not what happned to VONE price today. Thats what investment means...

135VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:19 pm

rocksan

rocksan

VONE will come down to 25 - 26 within 2 weeks time for sure Laughing

for those who are waiting to collect let it come down to this level

(truth is bitter, I know in our country those who talk about truth are called traitors and here in this forum as well Neutral )

136VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:09 pm

chamarahs

Rolling Eyes

137VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Brokers' recommendations on VONE. Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:13 pm

UNI

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I dnt think Mr.DP & NP will wait till VONE comes to 25 to 28 level...I belive it will nt happend...did anybody noticed that friday samp and RCL did not come that much down..I think price of VONE will effct RCL n samp as well..they are interrelated now...they wanted to bring the price atleast to 70 level bt they failed it did not come to 40 level...so do you think they will wait and see on Monday..

138VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:06 pm

rocksan

rocksan

UNI wrote:I dnt think Mr.DP & NP will wait till VONE comes to 25 to 28 level...I belive it will nt happend...did anybody noticed that friday samp and RCL did not come that much down..I think price of VONE will effct RCL n samp as well..they are interrelated now...they wanted to bring the price atleast to 70 level bt they failed it did not come to 40 level...so do you think they will wait and see on Monday..

Wait and see what will happen if it goes beyond 32- 33 tomorrow give me a negative

"Several investors told the Business Times that the BOI is in a complete mess, which has been reported in the past by this newspaper, and its officers are not interested in assisting investors. Investors have been sent from pillar to post as no one knows‘who is doing what’, a local investor alleged. Earlier BOI desk offices provided BOI brochures clearly detailing the procedures and its work but such material is not available now. The investment promotion agency is running short of printed application forms for investment approvals to be issued to investors, they revealed. Under this set up it is better for the government to hand over the BOI functions to the private sector, an investor said. "

source : http://www.sundaytimes.lk/110710/BusinessTimes/bt01.html

DP is the chairman of BOI Evil or Very Mad

139VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:36 pm

player

player

rocksan wrote:VONE will come down to 25 - 26 within 2 weeks time for sure Laughing

for those who are waiting to collect let it come down to this level

(truth is bitter, I know in our country those who talk about truth are called traitors and here in this forum as well Neutral )

i wont buy this,bcoz i have good shares than this. Very Happy
btw if this happens you should get a prize Smile

140VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:15 pm

nkalansu

There are so many stocks in the market which are better than VONE

141VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Dulla

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

If You want to gain profit ,there are more shares,Vone Is not only share,,,, Exclamation

142VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:46 pm

RichDad

RichDad

VONE might drop a little in the coming few days or weeks. But keep your binoculars ready to spot the rocket after sometime! Razz

143VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 am

lbnnirmal

lbnnirmal

Will this share come down under the IPO price Question

144VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:00 am

JennyFunny

VONE is a good counter..wonder what will happen today?..

145VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:02 am

Genting

I hope it won't go below 30

146VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 am

Rajaraam

Today this share would go up. What is the point selling just for 5/- ruppee profit. What happend on friday most ppl who held shares had a fear whether price would come down to IPO price level or even below and decided to sell. This is my personal view only. Not a buy/sell or hold recommendation pl.

147VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 am

JennyFunny

interesting..

148VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:19 am

Gaja

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/3911310358890_.pdf

149VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:12 am

Amilasri

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

VONE Here I go...I exit...

150VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Re: VALLIBEL ONE PLC (VONE.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:53 am

xhora

xhora

I sold my IPO shares too going to buy back at lower prices Smile
will this come down to IPO prices??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum