FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Fertilizer ban relaxed: Stock-watch CIC
by ADVENTUS Today at 1:19 am

» Expolanka Holding
by cseguide Today at 12:08 am

» TAP and Greg from Tomorrow
by jaya Today at 12:03 am

» LGL and LMF run on the card
by jaya Yesterday at 11:34 pm

» What will happen to AMF¿??????
by dayandacool Yesterday at 10:52 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» Boga unusual Collection....
by keeper Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:23 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by chandike73 Yesterday at 3:28 pm

» Talks to get FedEx, Expo Freight hubs at BIA
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:05 pm

» L B Finance PLC (LFIN.N0000) - (1st Interim dividend for 1Q 2022)
by Venu123 Yesterday at 11:28 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by sandamal Yesterday at 11:07 am

» SEMB the ASPH
by soileconomy Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:31 pm

» Browns bullish on investments in local, international hotels
by SAGA Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:23 pm

» LAUGFS GAS PLC (LGL.N0000)
by Wickyz Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:06 pm

» Sri Lanka’s 213 billion rupee money printing to repay foreign debt: Treasury Secretary explains
by CITIZEN Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:25 am

» Oman shows interest in SLAF HQ land and Chalmer’s Granary
by dayandacool Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:03 am

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by prabath Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:05 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » වංශකථාව » අයියෝ පෑන් ඒෂියා

අයියෝ පෑන් ඒෂියා

+22
na flowers
asliyanage
Revolution
jks
zaman.my31@gmail.com
nilantha
uanuradha
ssb
pushpe
enslive
spider
mark
milanka
CHASE
Chinwi
virajith
Intrinsic
smallville
swan03
Panduka1988
Akalanka
kiri
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

spider


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@virajith wrote:last week i went to commercial bank to take a draft.they charge only Rs.50/-.i have a account with them.but i dnt know why PABC charged 1000/-.next time check all bank charges.bcz its defend on the not only the bank and also branch

@ Virajith -- Commercial bank is charging 250Rs for Acc holders and 350Rs for Others... From which branch you got the Draft @ 50RS?? Question Question Question

CHASE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:
@CHASE wrote:yes, I'm in abroad, when IPO comes I'm sending the application to by broker by post & asking them to arrange a cheque from my account & they charge only 200 for the documentation. much easy for me.

oh,great.........thanks for share,
what about residents? scratch
have to check.


Welcome , I think their doing for Reisdents as wel. COz I'm not under foreign category.

enslive


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Even though I had an account with Sampath Bank , it costs me Rs 300 . Comparatively others (BOC /COM) Sampath Bank seems charging more Mad

pushpe


Stock Trader
@Panduka1988 wrote:What do you think about Commercial bank.. I think they charge only Rs. 300 from those who don't have an A/C in Com Bank.. I do my transactions with them.. And they serve very quickly..

What is your opinion?

Combank Charge Rs 300/= from account holders and 500 from others

ssb


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
i applied through sampth for softlogic ,they didn't ask for any money
great Smile Smile

uanuradha

uanuradha
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@ssb wrote:i applied through sampth for softlogic ,they didn't ask for any money
great Smile Smile
Yeah me too. NDB also cahrge only 300/=

nilantha


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Please do not try to go with bank draft. u can open Current account with minimum charges. i have opend boc current account at LAKE HOUSE branch. minimum deposit 2500. then u can easily apply for IPO, no other charges.

ssb

ssb
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@nilantha wrote:Please do not try to go with bank draft. u can open Current account with minimum charges. i have opend boc current account at LAKE HOUSE branch. minimum deposit 2500. then u can easily apply for IPO, no other charges.
then do i have to keep some money there just use for IPO or cse jobs

zaman.my31@gmail.com

zaman.my31@gmail.com
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I went commercial bank and got bank draft for 300/- it's coz of I have commercial account. dont know how much they charge if u dont have account.

jks


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Open Current A/C Maintain minimum balance in account & Per cheque cost will be Rs 30.00 only.Minimum Balance change by bank
sampath Rs 10000.00 in account.

Revolution


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
NTB is charging Rs,250 for account holders and Rs.350 for outsiders. I get my drafts from city branch.. But if BOC does it without charges, then that would be great. we just need to have a current account.

Note: Would like to know if they have any conditions such has we have to do transactions in this account. For EX: 10 minimal transactions per month?

asliyanage


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Go to BOC.They Charge only RS 100 whether you have account or not.

na flowers


Stock Trader
ලංකා බැංකුවෙන් cheque එකක් ගන්ට වියදම් වෙන්නෙ රු 100 විතර පොඩි ගානක. ඒකට BOC Account එකක් ඕනෙ නැහැ. විනාඩි 15 ක් ඇතුලත වැඩේ කරගන්ට පුලුවන්.

sameeramlc

sameeramlc
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Very Bad PAN ASIA Very Bad

Pichchiya


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
PABC Share price also reflects the service of the company as well

dewminigamlath


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@kiri wrote:මම අද ගියා පෑන් ඒෂියා ශාඛාවකට වැලිබල් වන් සදහා බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාප්ටි එකක් ගන්න.මට කීවා ඒ සදහා බෑන්ක් චාජ් කියලා රු250 අය කරනවා කියලා.මම ඉතිං කොටස් 1000 ක් සදහා මුදල් බැන්දා.මෙන්න ඊට පස්සේ කියනවා මට ගිණුමක් නැති නිසා තව රු750 ක් චාජ් ලෙස අයකරනවා කියලා.දැන් මොකද කරන්නේ ඒකත් ගෙවලා ආවා.අනේ ඉතිං මට කොටස් 100 ක් ලැබුනොත් දැනටම එකේ අගය රු35 ක් වෙලා.කවුරු හරි දන්න කෙනෙක් කියන්න බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාප්ටි සදහා අඩුම ගාස්තු අය කරන බැංකුවක්.මට ඊලග පාරවත් එතනට යන්න පුලුවන්. මම පෑන් ඒෂියා ශාඛාවකට ගියේ වැලිබල් වන් ප්‍රොස්පෙක්ටස් එකේ බැංකු කරු කියලා පෑන් ඒෂියා බැංකුවේ නම සදහන් නිසයි.මම හිතුවේ එයාලා අඩු ගානක් අයකරයි කියලා.
මම හිතන විදියට බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාෆ්ට් එකකට කරන අය කිරීම එකම බැංකුවෙත් ශාඛා අනුව වෙනස් වෙනවා. ඒ විතරක් නෙවෙයි සමහර අවස්ථා වලදී බැංකු කාර්ය මණ්ඩලයටත් මූලික කොටස් නිකුතුවක ක්‍රියා පටිපාටිය ගැන අවබෝධයක් නැහැ. මමත් වැලිබල් වන් සඳහා බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාෆ්ට් එකක් ගන්න පෑන් ඒෂියා බැංකුවට ගියේ ඔවුන් එම කොටස් නිකුතුවේ නිල බැංකුකරුවන් නිසයි. ඔවුන් මගෙන් කොමිස් මුදල හැටියට රු.250ක් අය කළා (මට එහි ගිණුමක් නැහැ). එපමණක් නොවෙයි ඔවුන්ගේ මුද්‍රාව සහිතව ඔවුන්ම මට ලබා දුන් අයදුම්පත මා පිරවූ පසු ඔවුන්ට එය බාර ගන්න බැරි බවත් මගේ කොටස් තැරැව්කාර සමාගම වෙත බාර දෙන ලෙසත් මට පවසා සිටියා. එදිනම සවස මගේ පියා එම ශාඛාව වෙතම ගොස් ඔහුගේ අයදුම්පත බාර දුන් විටත් මට කී කතාවම ඔහුටත් කියා තිබූ නමුත් මගේ පියා සංස්ථා ප්‍රකාශය පෙන්වා, ඔවුන් එම කොටස් නිකුතුවේ නිල බැංකුකරුවන් නිසා එය බාර ගත යුතු බව පැවසූ විට ඔවුන් එය බාර ගෙන තිබුණා.

ඉහත සිද්ධියේ හැටියට තවත් ශාඛාවකින් බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාෆ්ට් එකට රු.1000ක් අය කර තිබෙනවා. මෙම Forum එකේ "How Poor HNB?" යන topic එක යටතේ පළ කර තිබූ පහත post එක බලන්න.

How Poor HNB?

Post by Great.Stocks on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 am

HNB asking Rs.500 for the pay order where They are the banker to the offer textured Jursey IPO.PABC gave the pay order free of charge last time for VONE.
Any one face this incident?

මේ අනුව ඔහුගෙන් වැලිබල් වන් සඳහා බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාෆ්ට් එක නිකුත් කිරීමට පෑන් ඒෂියා බැංකුව කිසිදු මුදලක් අය කර නැහැ. මෙවැනි සිදු වීම් වලට අපට කල හැක්කේ කුමක්ද? අප එක් එක් අය මේ පිළිබඳ පැමිණිලි කරනවාට වඩා පොදුවේ ආයෝජකයන් බොහෝ දෙනෙකුට ඇති වන මෙවැනි ගැටලු මෙම Forum එක මාර්ගයෙන් පැමිණිලි කළ නොහැකිද?

අවසාන වශයෙන්, බ්‍රවුන්ස් ඉන්වෙස්ට්මන්ට්ස් මූලික කොටස් නිකුතුව සඳහා නිල බැංකුකරුවන් වූ සෙලාන් බැංකුව, ඒ සඳහා බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාෆ්ට් එක නිකුත් කිරීමට (මගෙන් නම්!) කිසිදු මුදලක් අය නොකළ බව ඔවුන්ට ස්තූතියක් සහ ගෞරවයක් ලෙස සඳහන් කරන්න කැමතියි.

kiri

kiri
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@dewminigamlath wrote:
@kiri wrote:මම අද ගියා පෑන් ඒෂියා ශාඛාවකට වැලිබල් වන් සදහා බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාප්ටි එකක් ගන්න.මට කීවා ඒ සදහා බෑන්ක් චාජ් කියලා රු250 අය කරනවා කියලා.මම ඉතිං කොටස් 1000 ක් සදහා මුදල් බැන්දා.මෙන්න ඊට පස්සේ කියනවා මට ගිණුමක් නැති නිසා තව රු750 ක් චාජ් ලෙස අයකරනවා කියලා.දැන් මොකද කරන්නේ ඒකත් ගෙවලා ආවා.අනේ ඉතිං මට කොටස් 100 ක් ලැබුනොත් දැනටම එකේ අගය රු35 ක් වෙලා.කවුරු හරි දන්න කෙනෙක් කියන්න බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාප්ටි සදහා අඩුම ගාස්තු අය කරන බැංකුවක්.මට ඊලග පාරවත් එතනට යන්න පුලුවන්. මම පෑන් ඒෂියා ශාඛාවකට ගියේ වැලිබල් වන් ප්‍රොස්පෙක්ටස් එකේ බැංකු කරු කියලා පෑන් ඒෂියා බැංකුවේ නම සදහන් නිසයි.මම හිතුවේ එයාලා අඩු ගානක් අයකරයි කියලා.
මම හිතන විදියට බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාෆ්ට් එකකට කරන අය කිරීම එකම බැංකුවෙත් ශාඛා අනුව වෙනස් වෙනවා. ඒ විතරක් නෙවෙයි සමහර අවස්ථා වලදී බැංකු කාර්ය මණ්ඩලයටත් මූලික කොටස් නිකුතුවක ක්‍රියා පටිපාටිය ගැන අවබෝධයක් නැහැ. මමත් වැලිබල් වන් සඳහා බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාෆ්ට් එකක් ගන්න පෑන් ඒෂියා බැංකුවට ගියේ ඔවුන් එම කොටස් නිකුතුවේ නිල බැංකුකරුවන් නිසයි. ඔවුන් මගෙන් කොමිස් මුදල හැටියට රු.250ක් අය කළා (මට එහි ගිණුමක් නැහැ). එපමණක් නොවෙයි ඔවුන්ගේ මුද්‍රාව සහිතව ඔවුන්ම මට ලබා දුන් අයදුම්පත මා පිරවූ පසු ඔවුන්ට එය බාර ගන්න බැරි බවත් මගේ කොටස් තැරැව්කාර සමාගම වෙත බාර දෙන ලෙසත් මට පවසා සිටියා. එදිනම සවස මගේ පියා එම ශාඛාව වෙතම ගොස් ඔහුගේ අයදුම්පත බාර දුන් විටත් මට කී කතාවම ඔහුටත් කියා තිබූ නමුත් මගේ පියා සංස්ථා ප්‍රකාශය පෙන්වා, ඔවුන් එම කොටස් නිකුතුවේ නිල බැංකුකරුවන් නිසා එය බාර ගත යුතු බව පැවසූ විට ඔවුන් එය බාර ගෙන තිබුණා.

ඉහත සිද්ධියේ හැටියට තවත් ශාඛාවකින් බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාෆ්ට් එකට රු.1000ක් අය කර තිබෙනවා. මෙම Forum එකේ "How Poor HNB?" යන topic එක යටතේ පළ කර තිබූ පහත post එක බලන්න.

How Poor HNB?

Post by Great.Stocks on Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:16 am

HNB asking Rs.500 for the pay order where They are the banker to the offer textured Jursey IPO.PABC gave the pay order free of charge last time for VONE.
Any one face this incident?

මේ අනුව ඔහුගෙන් වැලිබල් වන් සඳහා බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාෆ්ට් එක නිකුත් කිරීමට පෑන් ඒෂියා බැංකුව කිසිදු මුදලක් අය කර නැහැ. මෙවැනි සිදු වීම් වලට අපට කල හැක්කේ කුමක්ද? අප එක් එක් අය මේ පිළිබඳ පැමිණිලි කරනවාට වඩා පොදුවේ ආයෝජකයන් බොහෝ දෙනෙකුට ඇති වන මෙවැනි ගැටලු මෙම Forum එක මාර්ගයෙන් පැමිණිලි කළ නොහැකිද?

අවසාන වශයෙන්, බ්‍රවුන්ස් ඉන්වෙස්ට්මන්ට්ස් මූලික කොටස් නිකුතුව සඳහා නිල බැංකුකරුවන් වූ සෙලාන් බැංකුව, ඒ සඳහා බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාෆ්ට් එක නිකුත් කිරීමට (මගෙන් නම්!) කිසිදු මුදලක් අය නොකළ බව ඔවුන්ට ස්තූතියක් සහ ගෞරවයක් ලෙස සඳහන් කරන්න කැමතියි.

ඔව් ඔබ කියනදේ මේ ෆොරම් එක මාර්ගයෙන් කරන්න පුලුවන්නම් හොදයි.බ්‍රවුන්ස් ඉන්වෙස්ට්මන්ට්ස් මූලික කොටස් නිකුතුව සඳහා මමත් සෙලාන් බැංකුවට ගියා.නමුත් ඔවුන් මගෙන් රු1000 ක් අයකරන්න ගියා.මම පසුව සංස්ථාපත්‍රයේ සදහන් සෙලාන් බැංකු ශාඛාවට කතා කරලා විස්තරය කීවා.ඊටපසු මගෙන් එසේ අය නොකරන ලෙස කළමණාකරුට එම ස්ථානයෙන් දැනුම් දුන්නා.ඔන්න ඕකයි තත්වය.ගොඩක් බැංකු ශාඛා කළමණාකරුවනුත් මේ පළිබද දැනුවත් නෑ.ඒකයි මේ ප්‍රශ්ණය.කෙසේ වෙතත් පෑන් ඒෂියා ප්‍රශ්ණයේදී මම පෙර ලෙසම වැලිබල් වන් සංස්ථා පත්‍රයේ සදහන් දුරකථන අංකයට කතා කලත් ඔවුන් පැවසුවේ අදාල බෑන්ක් ඩ්‍රාප්ටි ගාස්තුව මා විසින් ගෙවිය යුතු බවයි.ඒ අනුව කොටස් 1000 ක් සදහාවූ රු25000 සදහා මට රු 1000 ක් ගෙවන්න සිදු වුනා.

CHRONICLE™

CHRONICLE™
Admin
Topic Restrt

https://www.srilankachronicle.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum