FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE

+18
player
xhora
Rstock
Sampath.Jayawardhana
ashlee
SNIPO (+)
kam2011
kannantcs
insidertrader
wgsaman
mark
Aamiable
kdilhara
smallville
dragz
m2_yapa
intelstk
RichDad
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:45 pm

RichDad

RichDad
Manager - Equity Analytics

I think the following stocks are currently at their lower base with a good discount.

FLCH 4.50/-, BFL 380/-, LOLC 102/-, BRWN 305/-, KGAL 200/-, BOGA 52/-, VFIN 45/-, DIMO 1460/-, LFIN 172/-, RCL 152/-, TWOD 23/-, WAPO 198/-, LDEV 20/-, LALU 55/-, SIRA 5/-, RICH 12/-, NAMU 112/-

Guys anything more to be added? I guess good returns can be made in the future if these stocks can be collected at this rates.

2Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:02 am

intelstk

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

except WAPO

3Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 am

m2_yapa

m2_yapa
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

WAPO is not in their lower base even NAMU.....BALA should be include here with MPRH.....I think by numerical SIRA is over valued@5...LALU have been highly manipulated...it should come down to 45 level....

4Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:38 am

dragz

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

thanks, also CSD is going 12 Smile

5Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:05 am

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

m2_yapa wrote:WAPO is not in their lower base even NAMU.....BALA should be include here with MPRH.....I think by numerical SIRA is over valued@5...LALU have been highly manipulated...it should come down to 45 level....

Good thinking mate Wink

6Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:31 am

kdilhara

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

What about FLCH?....is that company did well during last financial year and we would be able to hear a good news soon??.........please forward if someone has done the analysis....

7Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:26 am

Aamiable

Vice President - Equity Analytics

ImeshA wrote:I think the following stocks are currently at their lower base with a good discount.

FLCH 4.50/-
BFL 380/-
LOLC 102/-
BRWN 305/-
KGAL 200/-
BOGA 52/-
VFIN 45/-
DIMO 1460/-
LFIN 172/-
RCL 152/-
TWOD 23/-
WAPO 198/-
LDEV 20/-
LALU 55/-
SIRA 5/-
RICH 12/-
NAMU 112/-

Guys anything more to be added?

I guess good returns can be made in the future if these stocks can be collected at this rates.

Thanks

Most of the financially sound moving stocks are at the lowest levels, foreigners collect and instant profits for them ...when the stocks return to previous levels.

We just suffer ..they collect

8Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:38 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert

oh.........don't have money..... Sad Sad Sad

9Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:45 am

wgsaman

wgsaman

ImeshA wrote:I think the following stocks are currently at their lower base with a good discount.

FLCH 4.50/-
BFL 380/-
LOLC 102/-
BRWN 305/-
KGAL 200/-
BOGA 52/-
VFIN 45/-
DIMO 1460/-
LFIN 172/-
RCL 152/-
TWOD 23/-
WAPO 198/-
LDEV 20/-
LALU 55/-
SIRA 5/-
RICH 12/-
NAMU 112/-

Guys anything more to be added?

I guess good returns can be made in the future if these stocks can be collected at this rates.

Thanks

excellent bro

10Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:50 am

Aamiable

mark wrote:oh.........don't have money..... Sad Sad Sad

Foreigners got enough funds and they stick to fundamentals...

Smile

11Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:54 am

insidertrader

How do you say they're at the lowest levels? Is there some book with the base values to refer?

12Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:17 am

kannantcs

Stock Trader

How About AHUN Guys?

13Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:30 am

kam2011

I will add DFCC and TPL

14Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:36 pm

SNIPO (+)

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

these will fall even more with the upcoming IPOs Sad... my opinion

15Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:48 pm

ashlee

I would add NTB @ 65

16Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:08 pm

RichDad

RichDad

Dear friends,

Value your input.

intelstk, m2_yapa, dragz, smallville, kdilhara, Aamiable, mark, wgsaman, insidertrader, kannantcs, kam2011, SNIPO (+), ashlee
thanks for your valuable input mates.

insidertrader they are some bases I've identified through a technical analysis and there's no such book. Try bloomberg or DFN charts to analyze the technicals. You can identify the base levels and their trading patterns with their support and resistance levels.
With the current trend in CSE it's worth it.

And I am a new member to this forum and please to meet you all.

Thank you
Good luck!

17Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Sampath.Jayawardhana

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

I don't think that RCL will come down to 152.

18Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Rstock

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

There are lower than lowest prices. Remember Laughing

19Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:42 pm

Aamiable

Whats the point in investing in CSE if they are going lower than lowest price.? no body is going to invest if the values going down from the investment value.

20Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:18 pm

insidertrader

Actually there are some shares I bought thinking this a great bargain price not once but some times 3 times at gradually lower levels. Each time I thought this a really good price.
Sometimes I sold before they dropped to next low level but sometimes I had to sell at a lose. But when I look at the original prices i bought them, I feel fortunate that I did sell them even at a lose those days. If I kept them them I would have lost really big.

21Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 pm

xhora

xhora

AHUN at 78/= is really bargain for a good hotel chain. They had 75% profit increase this year

22Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:21 pm

player

player

Rstock wrote:There are lower than lowest prices. Remember Laughing

what you said is very correct,now some are at lower than lowest than upper mentioned prices Sad

23Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:10 am

kumudu

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

HUNT, SUN, PAP will perform better very soon.

24Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:13 am

awantha

Stock Trader

may be madu around 22

25Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Empty Re: Stocks which are at their LOWER BASE Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:03 pm

ashlee

RichDad wrote:I think the following stocks are currently at their lower base with a good discount.

FLCH 4.50/-, BFL 380/-, LOLC 102/-, BRWN 305/-, KGAL 200/-, BOGA 52/-, VFIN 45/-, DIMO 1460/-, LFIN 172/-, RCL 152/-, TWOD 23/-, WAPO 198/-, LDEV 20/-, LALU 55/-, SIRA 5/-, RICH 12/-, NAMU 112/-

Guys anything more to be added? I guess good returns can be made in the future if these stocks can be collected at this rates.

Some of the shares have gone below the lower base..(FLCH, BFL, KGAL, RICH).. I guess it would be more difficult to determine the rock bottom if this bearish market sentiments continue..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum