FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» WIND FORCE WIND
by reyaz Today at 11:30 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Today at 10:58 am

» Growing Fear
by Thushara Ayya Today at 10:56 am

» CHRISSWORLD THE IPO
by Eranx Today at 2:39 am

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Wickyz Yesterday at 10:15 pm

» Dipped Products, Haycarb well-positioned to benefit
by KingMaker2020 Yesterday at 9:40 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by vijay singh Yesterday at 8:13 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by Beta1 Yesterday at 4:22 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Mr. X Yesterday at 3:44 pm

» ALUMEX PLC (ALUM.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:25 pm

» The market is not out to “get” you but is just flowing along, and your position just happens to be carried along with it.
by dayandacool Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:49 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by reyaz Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:15 pm

» KGAL - THE SLEEPING GIANT
by THASSIM Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:21 pm

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by Wickyz Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:54 pm

» LDEV LDEV LDEV
by Eranga87 Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:27 am

» No trader can flee from making a mistake. It’s just that you need to be careful about not repeating your mistakes.
by Mithooshan Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:42 am

» SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC (PARQ.N0000)
by Chithi Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:45 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Jana Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:14 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 16]

141DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:56 pm

Real_Investor


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
https://servimg.com/view/20266819/3

judecroos likes this post

142DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Real_Investor


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Screen13DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Screen13

judecroos likes this post

143DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
DIPD is catering variety of gloves.. Actually, it was a hidden company due to based on totally exports. 

However, DIPD has started an energetic start up from few years back. Further, COVID situation is supporting to accelerate their expansions and market growths. Read onthemoney's coverage about DIPD. He explained it well. I have been studying about DIPD for 3 years. I realized that we as Sri lankans can be proud of this company, because they are catering our rubber crop as a finished products by creating 6 times more value , not only DIPD has an attractive investments like TPL & KVPL. All their businesses are performing well. That's why I am repeatedly highlighting this share. Their Q2 should be very impressive and Q3 & Q4 will be more impressive without a doubt.

Estimated EPS of DIPD for 2020/21 is around Rs.90. Sector PE is >17. 
It is very reasonable even DIPD share price is set above Rs.700. I have limited cash and I have allocated 55% for DIPD. Today also, I collected few shares by disposing other shares, bcz Rs.310 is very cheap price and their reports should be released during next few days ...

MarketResearch likes this post

144DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:42 pm

judecroos


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Junior investor wrote:dipped product doesn't make surgical gloves. they make household and industrial gloves. it is overpriced by the way.

ඒගොල්ලෝ සර්ජිකල් ග්ලව්ස් නෙමෙයි හදන්නෙ. ගෙවල් වලට අවශ්‍ය ඒවා හා කර්මාන්තශාලා වලට ඕන ඒවා
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

145DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:44 pm

judecroos


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Junior investor wrote:okay yes but not 5% of world medical gloves.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

146DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:56 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Win Win wrote:DIPD is catering variety of gloves.. Actually, it was a hidden company due to based on totally exports. 

However, DIPD has started an energetic start up from few years back. Further, COVID situation is supporting to accelerate their expansions and market growths. Read onthemoney's coverage about DIPD. He explained it well. I have been studying about DIPD for 3 years. I realized that we as Sri lankans can be proud of this company, because they are catering our rubber crop as a finished products by creating 6 times more value , not only DIPD has an attractive investments like TPL & KVPL. All their businesses are performing well. That's why I am repeatedly highlighting this share. Their Q2 should be very impressive and Q3 & Q4 will be more impressive without a doubt.

Estimated EPS of DIPD for 2020/21 is around Rs.90. Sector PE is >17. 
It is very reasonable even DIPD share price is set above Rs.700. I have limited cash and I have allocated 55% for DIPD. Today also, I collected few shares by disposing other shares, bcz Rs.310 is very cheap price and their reports should be released during next few days ...


Don't put all in, even if it's a straight flush. Wink 
don't you think 55% of a PF is quite a large and an unhealthy allocation for a single share? Rolling Eyes

147DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:24 pm

heroxhere

heroxhere
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@dayandacool wrote:
@Win Win wrote:DIPD is catering variety of gloves.. Actually, it was a hidden company due to based on totally exports. 

However, DIPD has started an energetic start up from few years back. Further, COVID situation is supporting to accelerate their expansions and market growths. Read onthemoney's coverage about DIPD. He explained it well. I have been studying about DIPD for 3 years. I realized that we as Sri lankans can be proud of this company, because they are catering our rubber crop as a finished products by creating 6 times more value , not only DIPD has an attractive investments like TPL & KVPL. All their businesses are performing well. That's why I am repeatedly highlighting this share. Their Q2 should be very impressive and Q3 & Q4 will be more impressive without a doubt.

Estimated EPS of DIPD for 2020/21 is around Rs.90. Sector PE is >17. 
It is very reasonable even DIPD share price is set above Rs.700. I have limited cash and I have allocated 55% for DIPD. Today also, I collected few shares by disposing other shares, bcz Rs.310 is very cheap price and their reports should be released during next few days ...


Don't put all in, even if it's a straight flush. Wink 
don't you think 55% of a PF is quite a large and an unhealthy allocation for a single share? Rolling Eyes


“The expression on Wall Street is, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Ha! You should put all of your eggs in one basket. But be sure you've got the right basket and make sure you watch the basket very , very carefully.“ - Jim Rogers

This obviously goes against conventional thinking. But this kind of thinking is what made Jim one of the world's most successful investors. He co-founded the Quantum Fund which saw returns of 4200% in 10 years. Now, of course, this strategy of putting all your eggs in one basket... but making sure it's the right basket, is not for everyone. It's a high risk, high reward strategy . And Jim acknowledges that.  

Win Win likes this post

148DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:24 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Win Win wrote:DIPD is catering variety of gloves.. Actually, it was a hidden company due to based on totally exports. 

However, DIPD has started an energetic start up from few years back. Further, COVID situation is supporting to accelerate their expansions and market growths. Read onthemoney's coverage about DIPD. He explained it well. I have been studying about DIPD for 3 years. I realized that we as Sri lankans can be proud of this company, because they are catering our rubber crop as a finished products by creating 6 times more value , not only DIPD has an attractive investments like TPL & KVPL. All their businesses are performing well. That's why I am repeatedly highlighting this share. Their Q2 should be very impressive and Q3 & Q4 will be more impressive without a doubt.

Estimated EPS of DIPD for 2020/21 is around Rs.90. Sector PE is >17. 
It is very reasonable even DIPD share price is set above Rs.700. I have limited cash and I have allocated 55% for DIPD. Today also, I collected few shares by disposing other shares, bcz Rs.310 is very cheap price and their reports should be released during next few days ...

Thanks Win Win

Last Q EPS is only Rs 10

I think EPS around Rs 15 ok for September and going forward next two quarters

Therefore around Rs 55/60 EPS for the year 

Still with PE around 10, its worth Rs 600

Win Win likes this post

149DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:34 pm

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@heroxhere wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@Win Win wrote:DIPD is catering variety of gloves.. Actually, it was a hidden company due to based on totally exports. 

However, DIPD has started an energetic start up from few years back. Further, COVID situation is supporting to accelerate their expansions and market growths. Read onthemoney's coverage about DIPD. He explained it well. I have been studying about DIPD for 3 years. I realized that we as Sri lankans can be proud of this company, because they are catering our rubber crop as a finished products by creating 6 times more value , not only DIPD has an attractive investments like TPL & KVPL. All their businesses are performing well. That's why I am repeatedly highlighting this share. Their Q2 should be very impressive and Q3 & Q4 will be more impressive without a doubt.

Estimated EPS of DIPD for 2020/21 is around Rs.90. Sector PE is >17. 
It is very reasonable even DIPD share price is set above Rs.700. I have limited cash and I have allocated 55% for DIPD. Today also, I collected few shares by disposing other shares, bcz Rs.310 is very cheap price and their reports should be released during next few days ...


Don't put all in, even if it's a straight flush. Wink 
don't you think 55% of a PF is quite a large and an unhealthy allocation for a single share? Rolling Eyes


“The expression on Wall Street is, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Ha! You should put all of your eggs in one basket. But be sure you've got the right basket and make sure you watch the basket very , very carefully.“ - Jim Rogers

This obviously goes against conventional thinking. But this kind of thinking is what made Jim one of the world's most successful investors. He co-founded the Quantum Fund which saw returns of 4200% in 10 years. Now, of course, this strategy of putting all your eggs in one basket... but making sure it's the right basket, is not for everyone. It's a high risk, high reward strategy . And Jim acknowledges that.  

I, not once but twice did that. 100% in one stock. Was not wrong to do it both times. But i did it only when i was confident. It is also not risky as it sounds when you have studied the share and identified the pattern on how it is trading.

I strictly do not advise to practice above strategy but if you are confident about a share, don’t be afraid of what others say. If it is your own decision, if it is your choice, go ahead.

Good Luck !

Win Win likes this post

150DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:53 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Mithooshan wrote:
@heroxhere wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@Win Win wrote:DIPD is catering variety of gloves.. Actually, it was a hidden company due to based on totally exports. 

However, DIPD has started an energetic start up from few years back. Further, COVID situation is supporting to accelerate their expansions and market growths. Read onthemoney's coverage about DIPD. He explained it well. I have been studying about DIPD for 3 years. I realized that we as Sri lankans can be proud of this company, because they are catering our rubber crop as a finished products by creating 6 times more value , not only DIPD has an attractive investments like TPL & KVPL. All their businesses are performing well. That's why I am repeatedly highlighting this share. Their Q2 should be very impressive and Q3 & Q4 will be more impressive without a doubt.

Estimated EPS of DIPD for 2020/21 is around Rs.90. Sector PE is >17. 
It is very reasonable even DIPD share price is set above Rs.700. I have limited cash and I have allocated 55% for DIPD. Today also, I collected few shares by disposing other shares, bcz Rs.310 is very cheap price and their reports should be released during next few days ...


Don't put all in, even if it's a straight flush. Wink 
don't you think 55% of a PF is quite a large and an unhealthy allocation for a single share? Rolling Eyes


“The expression on Wall Street is, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Ha! You should put all of your eggs in one basket. But be sure you've got the right basket and make sure you watch the basket very , very carefully.“ - Jim Rogers

This obviously goes against conventional thinking. But this kind of thinking is what made Jim one of the world's most successful investors. He co-founded the Quantum Fund which saw returns of 4200% in 10 years. Now, of course, this strategy of putting all your eggs in one basket... but making sure it's the right basket, is not for everyone. It's a high risk, high reward strategy . And Jim acknowledges that.  

I, not once but twice did that. 100% in one stock. Was not wrong to do it both times. But i did it only when i was confident. It is also not risky as it sounds when you have studied the share and identified the pattern on how it is trading.

I strictly do not advise to practice above strategy but if you are confident about a share, don’t be afraid of what others say. If it is your own decision, if it is your choice, go ahead.  

Good Luck !
Thanks all of you !!

I have less than 6,500 shares even it represents 55% of my total portfolio. Try to increase upto 9,000 before Q2. 

DIPD should report more than Rs.20 per share as Q2 EPS when compare to Q1 (Q2 Full operation, Increased glove demand, No export barriers, Gvt Support, Results from Expansions)

However, I have noticed that lot of investors are expressing good signals on DIPD. Thank you all your expressions.

Wish whole market will revive and Sri Lanka will regain by overcoming this disease !!

MarketResearch, Mithooshan and judecroos like this post

151DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:25 am

Detective


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
TPL super results, KVAL next  Very Happy DIPD soon  king
Both TPL & KVAL are subsidiaries of DIPP. Finally DIPP will benefit abnormally with these super results of it's own subsidiaries.  DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Icon_cheers DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Icon_cheers DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Icon_cheersDIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Dipd12

MarketResearch and jayantha245 like this post

152DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:54 am

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
DIPD Estimated EPS for Q2 (Q1 Actual 10.19 with 1.5 months stoppage all operation) should be above Rs.24.
Also, DIPD Estimated EPS for 2020/21 FY is above Rs.90. 
DIPD PE is only 3.4. Market PE is above 9 and Sector PE is 16.60.

See clearly.

DIPD share price can be adjusted at least half of industry pE.
So, DIPD Share Price will be Rs.792 at a minimum fair value. Very Safe Investment. Their Whole Businesses (GLOVES & TEA) are performing at over-demanded condition and DIPD has the bargaining power. That's Why DIPD will gain more potential in their businesses and other share can not match with this share .. This time, their TEA businesses will add Rs. 1.2 bn to DIPD profit (Rs.20 EPS)

This is good dividend paying company with a good & energetic management.  Still paid Rs.4. Next 2 Quarters, expect Rs.16 minimum.

Lat time share price increased by Rs.125 (56%) within 3 days. 
This time, expect s.185 increase within 3 days.

Safe + High Return Investment


Focus on the Value

MarketResearch likes this post

153DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:46 am

xhora

xhora
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
DIPD only closed operations in Sri Lanka for only 1 week during March, there were in full production throughout. Their Thailand factory never closed.

This time EPS will improve due to increased capacity and better performance from the Plantation sector as can seen with good results from TPL. And costs should be down since logistics are now mostly back to normal

154DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:12 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I am happy if Win Win estimate Rs 24 report for September

But my estimate Rs 15 that is 50% more than June EPS

155DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:43 pm

ranilJ2


Stock Trader
I'm EX Dipped hence after seeing some comments I tempted to write. Some of the comments are hilarious and some are known more than D.P.  Very Happy Very Happy
Their order books are full end of 2021. No capacity at all.

judecroos likes this post

156DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:01 pm

judecroos


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranilJ2 wrote:I'm EX Dipped hence after seeing some comments I tempted to write. Some of the comments are hilarious and some are known more than D.P.  Very Happy Very Happy
Their order books are full end of 2021. No capacity at all.
Do you have an idea of the recent price hike and the target predictable price of DIPD ?

157DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:42 am

Detective


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Win Win wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:
@heroxhere wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@Win Win wrote:DIPD is catering variety of gloves.. Actually, it was a hidden company due to based on totally exports. 

However, DIPD has started an energetic start up from few years back. Further, COVID situation is supporting to accelerate their expansions and market growths. Read onthemoney's coverage about DIPD. He explained it well. I have been studying about DIPD for 3 years. I realized that we as Sri lankans can be proud of this company, because they are catering our rubber crop as a finished products by creating 6 times more value , not only DIPD has an attractive investments like TPL & KVPL. All their businesses are performing well. That's why I am repeatedly highlighting this share. Their Q2 should be very impressive and Q3 & Q4 will be more impressive without a doubt.

Estimated EPS of DIPD for 2020/21 is around Rs.90. Sector PE is >17. 
It is very reasonable even DIPD share price is set above Rs.700. I have limited cash and I have allocated 55% for DIPD. Today also, I collected few shares by disposing other shares, bcz Rs.310 is very cheap price and their reports should be released during next few days ...


Don't put all in, even if it's a straight flush. Wink 
don't you think 55% of a PF is quite a large and an unhealthy allocation for a single share? Rolling Eyes


“The expression on Wall Street is, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Ha! You should put all of your eggs in one basket. But be sure you've got the right basket and make sure you watch the basket very , very carefully.“ - Jim Rogers

This obviously goes against conventional thinking. But this kind of thinking is what made Jim one of the world's most successful investors. He co-founded the Quantum Fund which saw returns of 4200% in 10 years. Now, of course, this strategy of putting all your eggs in one basket... but making sure it's the right basket, is not for everyone. It's a high risk, high reward strategy . And Jim acknowledges that.  

I, not once but twice did that. 100% in one stock. Was not wrong to do it both times. But i did it only when i was confident. It is also not risky as it sounds when you have studied the share and identified the pattern on how it is trading.

I strictly do not advise to practice above strategy but if you are confident about a share, don’t be afraid of what others say. If it is your own decision, if it is your choice, go ahead.  

Good Luck !
Thanks all of you !!

I have less than 6,500 shares even it represents 55% of my total portfolio. Try to increase upto 9,000 before Q2. 

DIPD should report more than Rs.20 per share as Q2 EPS when compare to Q1 (Q2 Full operation, Increased glove demand, No export barriers, Gvt Support, Results from Expansions)

However, I have noticed that lot of investors are expressing good signals on DIPD. Thank you all your expressions.

Wish whole market will revive and Sri Lanka will regain by overcoming this disease !!
@WIN WIN I agree with you most, DIPP will be a cash cow, but seems there are high selling pressure as well which might unfavorable for the expected run. What is your opinion on that?  drunken

158DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:57 am

Detective


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Does anyone know/confirm whether they get subcontracting/outsource services for their products since in-plant productions are in optimal level as the news. When capacities are full it's a normal strategy for going subcon/outsource in most of manufacturing companies. This share will benefited most in current situation since whole world are seeking methods to safe in every aspects, and the concern for EHS/safety methods are in top priority in the industrial zones to keep their momentum in productivity.

159DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:56 am

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Detective wrote:
@Win Win wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:
@heroxhere wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@Win Win wrote:DIPD is catering variety of gloves.. Actually, it was a hidden company due to based on totally exports. 

However, DIPD has started an energetic start up from few years back. Further, COVID situation is supporting to accelerate their expansions and market growths. Read onthemoney's coverage about DIPD. He explained it well. I have been studying about DIPD for 3 years. I realized that we as Sri lankans can be proud of this company, because they are catering our rubber crop as a finished products by creating 6 times more value , not only DIPD has an attractive investments like TPL & KVPL. All their businesses are performing well. That's why I am repeatedly highlighting this share. Their Q2 should be very impressive and Q3 & Q4 will be more impressive without a doubt.

Estimated EPS of DIPD for 2020/21 is around Rs.90. Sector PE is >17. 
It is very reasonable even DIPD share price is set above Rs.700. I have limited cash and I have allocated 55% for DIPD. Today also, I collected few shares by disposing other shares, bcz Rs.310 is very cheap price and their reports should be released during next few days ...


Don't put all in, even if it's a straight flush. Wink 
don't you think 55% of a PF is quite a large and an unhealthy allocation for a single share? Rolling Eyes


“The expression on Wall Street is, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Ha! You should put all of your eggs in one basket. But be sure you've got the right basket and make sure you watch the basket very , very carefully.“ - Jim Rogers

This obviously goes against conventional thinking. But this kind of thinking is what made Jim one of the world's most successful investors. He co-founded the Quantum Fund which saw returns of 4200% in 10 years. Now, of course, this strategy of putting all your eggs in one basket... but making sure it's the right basket, is not for everyone. It's a high risk, high reward strategy . And Jim acknowledges that.  

I, not once but twice did that. 100% in one stock. Was not wrong to do it both times. But i did it only when i was confident. It is also not risky as it sounds when you have studied the share and identified the pattern on how it is trading.

I strictly do not advise to practice above strategy but if you are confident about a share, don’t be afraid of what others say. If it is your own decision, if it is your choice, go ahead.  

Good Luck !
Thanks all of you !!

I have less than 6,500 shares even it represents 55% of my total portfolio. Try to increase upto 9,000 before Q2. 

DIPD should report more than Rs.20 per share as Q2 EPS when compare to Q1 (Q2 Full operation, Increased glove demand, No export barriers, Gvt Support, Results from Expansions)

However, I have noticed that lot of investors are expressing good signals on DIPD. Thank you all your expressions.

Wish whole market will revive and Sri Lanka will regain by overcoming this disease !!
@WIN WIN I agree with you most, DIPP will be a cash cow, but seems there are high selling pressure as well which might unfavorable for the expected run. What is your opinion on that?  drunken

It is actually favorable in a way. There is high foreign selling in DIPD compared to HAYC or HAY. That is why the price appreciation was less compared to other stocks of the same group in the past few days. This might continue for another couple of days or week. Once this is over and these share are purchased by local retailers, it will be good for the share in my view considering no more push backs from our retailers.

Refer Mr.X’s thread on foreign transaction it clearly indicates the foreign selling of “DIPD”

Foreign selling must have been due to recent paper articles which were not favorable for Sri Lanka, not something to do with DIPD performance.

Win Win likes this post

160DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:20 am

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Mithooshan wrote:
@Detective wrote:
@Win Win wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:
@heroxhere wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@Win Win wrote:DIPD is catering variety of gloves.. Actually, it was a hidden company due to based on totally exports. 

However, DIPD has started an energetic start up from few years back. Further, COVID situation is supporting to accelerate their expansions and market growths. Read onthemoney's coverage about DIPD. He explained it well. I have been studying about DIPD for 3 years. I realized that we as Sri lankans can be proud of this company, because they are catering our rubber crop as a finished products by creating 6 times more value , not only DIPD has an attractive investments like TPL & KVPL. All their businesses are performing well. That's why I am repeatedly highlighting this share. Their Q2 should be very impressive and Q3 & Q4 will be more impressive without a doubt.

Estimated EPS of DIPD for 2020/21 is around Rs.90. Sector PE is >17. 
It is very reasonable even DIPD share price is set above Rs.700. I have limited cash and I have allocated 55% for DIPD. Today also, I collected few shares by disposing other shares, bcz Rs.310 is very cheap price and their reports should be released during next few days ...


Don't put all in, even if it's a straight flush. Wink 
don't you think 55% of a PF is quite a large and an unhealthy allocation for a single share? Rolling Eyes


“The expression on Wall Street is, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. Ha! You should put all of your eggs in one basket. But be sure you've got the right basket and make sure you watch the basket very , very carefully.“ - Jim Rogers

This obviously goes against conventional thinking. But this kind of thinking is what made Jim one of the world's most successful investors. He co-founded the Quantum Fund which saw returns of 4200% in 10 years. Now, of course, this strategy of putting all your eggs in one basket... but making sure it's the right basket, is not for everyone. It's a high risk, high reward strategy . And Jim acknowledges that.  

I, not once but twice did that. 100% in one stock. Was not wrong to do it both times. But i did it only when i was confident. It is also not risky as it sounds when you have studied the share and identified the pattern on how it is trading.

I strictly do not advise to practice above strategy but if you are confident about a share, don’t be afraid of what others say. If it is your own decision, if it is your choice, go ahead.  

Good Luck !
Thanks all of you !!

I have less than 6,500 shares even it represents 55% of my total portfolio. Try to increase upto 9,000 before Q2. 

DIPD should report more than Rs.20 per share as Q2 EPS when compare to Q1 (Q2 Full operation, Increased glove demand, No export barriers, Gvt Support, Results from Expansions)

However, I have noticed that lot of investors are expressing good signals on DIPD. Thank you all your expressions.

Wish whole market will revive and Sri Lanka will regain by overcoming this disease !!
@WIN WIN I agree with you most, DIPP will be a cash cow, but seems there are high selling pressure as well which might unfavorable for the expected run. What is your opinion on that?  drunken

It is actually favorable in a way. There is high foreign selling in DIPD compared to HAYC or HAY. That is why the price appreciation was less compared to other stocks of the same group in the past few days. This might continue for another couple of days or week. Once this is over and these share are purchased by local retailers, it will be good for the share in my view considering no more push backs from our retailers.

Refer Mr.X’s thread on foreign transaction it clearly indicates the foreign selling of “DIPD”

Foreign selling must have been due to recent paper articles which were not favorable for Sri Lanka, not something to do with DIPD performance.

Who ever posted regarding Quantum fund didn't know that it was one of the most diversified hedge funds in the world till eventually Soros made it his own family fund?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

161DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:53 am

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Fully agree with Mithooshan


DIPD, HAYC & HAYL reports shall be released in this week. In other hand, today we can see whether Foreign selling in these good shares over or not?


DIPD & HAYC are very healthy shares in this situation for any investor who invest in short-term / medium term / long term. Most of one will realize this with last quarter performance. 


Generally I request to reconsider these shares if any one is going to buy shares!!


Good Shares at current prices
DIPD / HAYC / HAYL / TPL / KVPL / BPPL 

RJ1010 likes this post

162DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:54 am

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Fully agree with Mithooshan


DIPD, HAYC & HAYL reports shall be released in this week. In other hand, today we can see whether Foreign selling in these good shares over or not?


DIPD & HAYC are very healthy shares in this situation for any investor who invest in short-term / medium term / long term. Most of one will realize this with last quarter performance. 


Generally I request to reconsider these shares if any one is going to buy shares!!


Good Shares at current prices
DIPD / HAYC / HAYL / TPL / KVPL / BPPL 

163DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:32 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Massive collection going on at Rs.305/= today...Reports will come soon...

RJ1010 and Mithooshan like this post

164DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:40 pm

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I sense the same. Reports will be out soon. Today or definitely this week.

MarketResearch and Win Win like this post

165DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) - Page 8 Empty Re: DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000) Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:38 pm

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hayleys Fabric Report is out 10 minute ago. Performance of other companies will come in line.

judecroos likes this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum