Yes. its for Heycab,, Here it has more compettive edges.@MaJa wrote:@abp1970 wrote:He claimed that he has invended an active carbon product which abosorb 100% covid virus from drinking water and it is used in all over USA. He has not asked for a Patant becuse if got patant the concept has to be disclosed. He is sure that it's DNA could not be coppied for another 4-5 yrs.@judecroos wrote:Good news . The only thing I always told to our members this is worth holding as an investment to make a good profit. Because our hard earned money will be secured. GL@Detective wrote:Mr. Dammika Perera confirmed that news yesterday at Derana360 said he signed 3years agreement with America and grabbed the opportunity.@Win Win wrote:@manaranga wrote:Top glove crop malaysia to go under quarantine lock down from today.. good for DIPD..
It has a massive ... massive favorable impact to DIPD with its footprint world-wide, because top glove is supplying 26% of global demand. If this is interrupted at least partially, DIPD & other glove manufacturers will gain in large scale and there will be favorable impact in short term, medium term and log term ..
That s HAYC , right ?
1. This is environment pro activated carbon production (From coconut cells not by mining, cutting trees. Its really by growing coconut trees)
2. Coconut tree is not available in Europ its grw in our reagion
3. This has another passive income through carbon credits based on this process.
4. Says that properties of coconut cells charcol [POLKATU ANGURU] are not find in any other sources
5. Collection process is done at a minimal cost. (Pol Kattu collection and making charcol out of them is not a complex process its a very profitable business opportunity for domestics if really make an awareness. Here only need to burn as we had done for ironing long ago. 1kg raw cells (narly20ps) 10 -15/- 1kg charcol Rs70-75/-) For 1kg charcol it requires 16-20 pcs.
6. HEYC has it plants in other two countries in Asia (As I remember Malaysia and Indonisia)