FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Expert advice - who are proactive brokers ?   - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Expert advice - who are proactive brokers ?   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Expert advice - who are proactive brokers ?   - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Expert advice - who are proactive brokers ?   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Expert advice - who are proactive brokers ?   - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Expert advice - who are proactive brokers ?   - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» VFIN super performance
by chandike73 Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..!
by Sapudev Yesterday at 5:45 pm

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Sapudev Yesterday at 5:37 pm

» Thoughts on SINS
by Bakka1988 Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» LGL.N_UPDATES
by thananjey Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Rubber prices hit 4-month high; here are key driving factors
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:13 pm

» Lubricant oil Prices increases for third time.. Keep eye on Industry
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 1:40 pm

» Bad news, bulls: Bank of America sees stocks flatlining through 2022
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 1:28 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by js71 Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» China-US freight rates plunge
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:16 pm

» Europe Gas: Prices fall as drop in coal markets offsets higher demand
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:13 pm

» EXPO/BILL/LOLC
by Stockbull Yesterday at 12:04 pm

» Maharaja after long time
by Wickyz Yesterday at 11:59 am

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by Wickyz Yesterday at 11:50 am

» LOLC gets balance $ 225 m from Cambodia PRASAC stake sale
by stockchaser Yesterday at 10:45 am

» KELANI TYRES PLC (TYRE.N0000)
by Value Pick Yesterday at 10:38 am

» NIFL is about to run towards ATH
by Jay-Jay Yesterday at 9:54 am

» The fate of NIFL .. CLC .. LOFC under LOCH
by Jay-Jay Yesterday at 9:50 am

» Lanka IOC draws investor interest at CSE
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:36 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Expert advice - who are proactive brokers ?

Expert advice - who are proactive brokers ?

+11
Teller
xhunter
Dum87
wallstreetguy
jason12
crs
chathura123
cse.newbie
Suranga malli
crnsuranjith
Nimal.Perera
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 1]

samaritan

This thread was initiated to discuss 'who are proactive brokers'? Now, what relevance Teller's post above has with this topic? So, it prompted me to address his post in this same thread even though it has no relevance to the topic in discussion.

Govt policies have a major influence in the stock market. It can give a boost to a sector/industry or destroy it. One cannot predict the future based on the past.
Even Warren Buffet has opined that forecasts about stocks only reveals more about the forecaster and not the stock. So, Teller's analysis & forecasts reveals more about him and not the stock.

To be honest, Teller wanted to witness chaos in this country at the outset of the corona outbreak and even made frantic calls to all to pull out deposits from banks. This clearly shows what his dirty intentions are. He is on a holy mission as far as he is concerned in order to cause panic and chaos that could negatively impact the economy, as he may be unhappy with certain developments and revelations about certain individuals. He has become a fanatic and its a Caveat!

Kipling likes this post

Teller dislikes this post

Teller

Whats the use even , whats the benifits a journey by killing innocent retailers. We have nearly 300 companies , just prove me 100 companies at least performed well in last 10 years. 2/3 of companies have reverse direction in CSE. How many companies went to bankruptcy during last 10 years. How many IPO s came to CSE last 10 years. What are the dividend yeaield of companies . Dividend pay out ratio is very very low here. Every one can write postive here but those are not true . At these days whats happening here , some group of gamblers play a dirty game to unload retailers . Dont think im always negative but i talk the reality. Obviously i have recommended good shares too . But 85% shares not worth at all on current market prices. New comers Remember if you get into trap , no one can help you here.

Kipling dislikes this post

c.sen

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Dear Nimal,

i started in 2004 with NDBS.i did not have any knowledge at that time ,but my adviser was a well matured person and he used to give me solid advice when buying or selling a stock.

however, I advise you to do your own research when buying or selling as it will help you in the long run. read few books written by people like george soros, warren buffett ( but sometimes their strategies will not work in CSE )  .it will change the way how you look at a stock. Furthermore ,there are many videos on YouTube. There are some members in this forum who is good at analyzing stocks .

do not follow the crowd blindly. you may lose the opportunity to gain ,but more chances that you will lose your money.you can get the opinion from a broker to learn how the market/company share will perform in a certain situation .

few of my friends are using capital trust and i heard their research reports are good. i have a friend who is a broker at richard pieris stock brokers and he is handling one of my accounts as well.

please keep in mind that the broker will not be able to monitor your account daily. so, keep close contact with them and enter/exit at the correct time.

i wish you good luck.

100Bill

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
How about SMB Securities pvt ltd...? I heard they gives online trading facilities to new comers without any limits. Direct FN..

Nishan Cooray

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@100Bill wrote:How about SMB Securities pvt ltd...? I heard they gives online trading facilities to new comers without any limits. Direct FN..
What is the Best Direct FN or ATrad Pl advice.

100Bill

100Bill
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Hi Nishan C

I heard this from my friend. To me ATrad, Intellect, Direct FN, this all do the necessary.
Its all about when you buy and when you Exit...✌
In CSE SL Direct fn is the Rock star, exports pls coment...

Cheers

xhunter

xhunter
@Nishan Cooray wrote:
@100Bill wrote:How about SMB Securities pvt ltd...? I heard they gives online trading facilities to new comers without any limits. Direct FN..
What is the Best Direct FN or ATrad Pl advice.
Both are simple enough to use, I prefer DirectFN TWS. init time is somewhat higher, it doesn't matter because we usually dont restart the App. 
DirectFN TWS is intuitive, no noticeable performance issue(only the start time is the issue). there are few small bugs, but it is not an issue at all to use the app.

there are youtube videos about how to use those apps, so you can get a rough idea from those videos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum