FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000)

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

201NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:26 pm

NZ BOY


Moderator
Moderator
Good price to enter

202NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Teller


Moderator
Moderator
CSF technically will drop to 1.50 levels. How ever 1.60 also good buy.

203NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:43 pm

stockboy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
never if it comes to 1.7 one buyer is waiting for buy 20 m shares

204NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:53 pm

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Csf 1.20 ta 1.30 weli weli tibuna.eth kagewat loku intrest ekak tibune na.passe 2.10 tat giya.dan amaruwen 1.70ta 1.80 ganna hadanawa.mewa eka para wadi wenne kauru hari meka pitipasse inna nisane.meka honda wennat hexp honda nati wennat reason ekak kauru hari pahadili karanawada?me dekama honda stock 2k neda???

205NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:47 pm

EquityChamp


Moderator
Moderator
This depends on how you see a particular stock. if you analyse the past performance of the stock and how they are doing now then you can take a relatively measured view on any stock. If you put a heavy weight on future expectations regardless of what the company is doing now then you end up with a complete different picture.

Hayleys fibre recorded a continues decline in their revenue over tha past many years to date and the most worrying point is the revenue is still declining. Their main market segments are shrinking. Their profit margins are continue to come down meaning escalating cost.

Compared to Nation Lanka though two different industries, Nation Lanka experienced huge troubles with the Golden Key saga and they experienced loss of customer deposits, decline in the value of land portfolios, debtor writeoffs, etc. In 2014 and 2015 they went for two rights issues in serch of money to safeguard the lost capital due to many losses as above. In the FY 2015/16 they start producing profits with a growth quarterly. The interest income has gone up more than 50%. They have entered into the lucrative micro finance business too which yields them above average yields. On top of that their negative book value turned to positive. With this track record any investor can paint the future of this stock.

Therese are the main differences I can see in these two stocks.

In summary Hayleys Fibre shows a continuous decline in all key performance parameters up to now where as Nation Lanka once was nearing to bankruptcy have shown signs of recovery with a promising growth.

For your information I have positively written on the following stocks too. if you have time just search typing the company name.
Abans Electricals, Laxapana Batteries, TAFL, GRAN, BFL, Swisstek, Kelany tyres, ACL Cables, Kelani Cables, Stafford Hotels, Piguses Reef, Royal Ceramics, etc.

Thanks

206NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:16 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
CSF has moved to super bubble pattern sub trend line (-) 0.2 , so there is a strong chance to come back 1.50 levels.
But due to new support it can STAY 1.60 levels for a long time.


_________________




Teller said is said..

207NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:33 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@Teller wrote:CSF has moved to super bubble pattern sub trend line (-) 0.2 , so there is a strong chance to come back 1.50 levels.  
But due to new support it can STAY 1.60 levels for a long time.
Thank u Teller We can Collect more for mid term

208NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:38 am

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@EquityChamp wrote:This depends on how you see a particular stock. if you analyse the past performance of the stock and how they are doing now then you can take a relatively measured view on any stock. If you put a heavy weight on future expectations regardless of what the company is doing now then you end up with a complete different picture.

Hayleys fibre recorded a continues decline in their revenue over tha past many years to date and the most worrying point is the revenue is still declining. Their main market segments are shrinking. Their profit margins are continue to come down meaning escalating cost.

Compared to Nation Lanka though two different industries, Nation Lanka experienced huge troubles with the Golden Key saga and they experienced loss of customer deposits, decline in the value of land portfolios, debtor writeoffs, etc. In 2014 and 2015 they went for two rights issues in serch of money to safeguard the lost capital due to many losses as above. In the FY 2015/16 they start producing profits with a growth quarterly. The interest income has gone up more than 50%. They have entered into the lucrative micro finance business too which yields them above average yields. On top of that their negative book value turned to positive. With this track record any investor can paint the future of this stock.

Therese are the main differences I can see in these two stocks.

In summary Hayleys Fibre shows a continuous decline in all key performance parameters up to now where as Nation Lanka once was nearing to bankruptcy have shown signs of recovery with a promising growth.

For your information I have positively written on the following stocks too. if you have time just search typing the company name.
Abans Electricals, Laxapana Batteries, TAFL, GRAN, BFL, Swisstek, Kelany tyres, ACL Cables, Kelani Cables, Stafford Hotels, Piguses Reef, Royal Ceramics, etc.

Thanks
Good Explain Thanks Buddy

209NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:35 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
I think now you can see clearly the support created @ 1.90. It will be not too far to improve the support level @ 2.00. And with time it will show you all a surprise move. I anticipate a share consolidation for this stock once they are in a clear path of growth.

Thanks

210NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:17 am

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball
Thanks EC

211NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:14 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
I was exited about this share but now stay watching because they have reduced asset value of 1 rupee reported earlier to 59 cents after recalculating.

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:I was exited about this share but now stay watching because they have reduced asset value of 1 rupee reported earlier to 59 cents after recalculating.
collection is going on at 1/90, will have a run very soon.....

213NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:40 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:I was exited about this share but now stay watching because they have reduced asset value of 1 rupee reported earlier to 59 cents after recalculating.
collection is going on at 1/90, will have a run very soon.....[/quote ]

I do not do what crowd  do;  take investment decisions  on fundamentals for long term gain .

I have some xxx,xxx SFL and currently placed big orders at much lower levels. Will come again after few months to buy higher even @ 2.30-2.50 only if fundamentals show long term growth.

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

As per the article, Asanga senavirathna is the buyer....Smile

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/3741473417990_.pdf

215NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:40 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Nation Lanka Finance has sold it's stock brokering Arm Nation Lanka equities amount of 180 million rupees. Deal is on credit as agreed by both parties . So Asanga senavirathna has one year of time to settle it?
Will Asanga pay for it as agreed ?


_________________




Teller said is said..

216NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:41 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Possibly Senevirathna settle the dues from the proceeds of Anilana sale. Very Happy

217NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:39 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Looks at CSF very carefully. Without noticing by anyone I can say CSF is going to upgrade its support level to Rs2/-. I feel strongly.

218NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:51 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:I was exited about this share but now stay watching because they have reduced asset value of 1 rupee reported earlier to 59 cents after recalculating.
collection is going on at 1/90, will have a run very soon.....[/quote ]

I do not do what crowd  do;  take investment decisions  on fundamentals for long term gain .

I have some xxx,xxx SFL and currently placed big orders at much lower levels. Will come again after few months to buy higher even @ 2.30-2.50 only if fundamentals show long term growth.
So you hv collected sfl and now you should in profit? What the reason you to collect sfl at that time?

219NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
By reading and comparing assets, income and liabilities of few quarters I saw ,
It has almost overcome the troubles and stepping into growth pace.
But when they re corrected the assets value I felt dislike and stopped buying. Now watching their next positioning - not in stock market but in books.

My current position is, I disposed half and took bold and risky decision to buy more PCHH. Even today I bought @ 1.70 . , also some PINS +.
Shares I buy these days are for 2-3 year term. All other shares I try to convert to cash and take out . Need money to develop my TJC mango plantation. Farm Land developing need lot of money than you think , struck for 4-5 years at least without much income.

Wild boar , Porcupine , Monkey, peacock attacks destroy huge amount of food grown by farmers more than ever before. Food prices , mainly fruit prices will go to very high levels in future. Current drought destroyed many fruit and coconut plants all over the dry zone.

220NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:32 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
CSF entering 1.50 is not bad.


_________________




Teller said is said..

221NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:18 am

stockboy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
csf will not go below 1.8

222NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:24 am

lal62

lal62
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
CSF Has medium to long term potential . ( Even short term Is possible, depends on the timing ) I bought the shares low now it is green but I am not  planning to sell.It is difficult to to enter a RUN in early stages but if you have managed to do so you better hold on to it till the right time. the target I have set is long term, nevertheless I will keep monitoring ... This is CSE ....who knows..

This is only my personal opinion ,not a recommendation to buy

223NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:53 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Trust this stock has a value in the mid to longer term. Buying when others are not interesting will be a low-risk strategy.

224NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:07 am

lal62

lal62
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@EquityChamp wrote:Trust this stock has a value in the mid to longer term. Buying when others are not interesting will be a low-risk strategy.

I totally agree with EC.It is always a better option to think like an investor and act like one.  In this way we dont end up blaming   other people for manipulation for the mistakes   
of our own. TJL is also a good one if we can grab it little low  in this bear condition despite the positive demand for TJL at the moment.

225NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty CSF ..... BE CAREFUL GUYS Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:44 am

sak

sak
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Guys Be careful ... CSF Someone is manipulating this stock i think he will dump soon ....


Safe trading .   Shocked Shocked Shocked

226NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:52 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@sak wrote:Guys Be careful ... CSF Someone is manipulating this stock i think he will dump soon ....


Safe trading .   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Yes  Asanga Senaviratna will come in to action, be care full friends. GL

227NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:54 am

NANDANA2012


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@sak wrote:Guys Be careful ... CSF Someone is manipulating this stock i think he will dump soon ....


Safe trading .   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Yes  Asanga Senaviratna will come in to action, be care full friends. 


Thanks for the Warning. We should all together work to make such malpractises not possible. IF WE ALL DONT TOUCH THESE SHARES THEY CANT DO MUCH....

228NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:34 pm

sameboy

sameboy
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Monday 1.30 ta buy denmoth ganna beriweida?? ada mis una mata

229NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:39 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
They have a buyer to invest and he will invest on CSF. I got the news a few days ago.

Buy AAIC instead of believing humours!!!!

Good luck!!!1

230NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) - Page 9 Empty Re: NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC (CSF.N0000) Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:15 pm

sameboy

sameboy
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:They have a buyer to invest and he will invest on CSF. I got the news a few days ago.

Buy AAIC instead of believing humours!!!!

Good luck!!!1
Matath oya niws eka aawa, monday 1.40 buy denmoth ena ekak nedda?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum