FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Anyone attended AGM?
by Vishwanarth Today at 11:17 pm

» Is ASPI Overvalued now or heavily undervalued ?
by EquityChamp Today at 11:12 pm

» A Strong bounce back of ASI is on the cards
by samaritan Today at 6:17 pm

» Prominent Investors of the colombo stock market
by samaritan Today at 6:06 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Eranga87 Today at 5:55 pm

» ACL post share split trading and the future potential
by sheildskye Today at 3:27 pm

» Current 2021 Februray Unit Trust/Unit Fund Per Annum percentages
by N W Today at 2:44 pm

» WindForce (WIND) IPO Overview
by EquityChamp Today at 10:09 am

» Norway -> biggest shareholder of NDB
by shihan 93 Today at 9:56 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Yesterday at 3:41 pm

» Many positives for Next week
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 12:29 pm

» Maldives records over 100,000 tourist arrivals in first 35 days of the year
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:59 am

» Kind of behavior traders engage in when they are frustrated and want their money back from the market. Stock market for beginners
by lal62 Yesterday at 7:40 am

» EXPO EXPO EXPO
by Gowri123 Yesterday at 12:35 am

» still I believe this
by 100Bill Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:21 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:19 pm

» Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?
by xhunter Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:49 pm

» Let's have a stop-loss strategy to maximize investment returns in stock market
by EquityChamp Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:19 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:56 pm

» කොටස් මිල දී ගන්න මෙය හොඳම කාලයයි – රාජ්‍ය අමාත්‍ය කබ්රාල්
by samaritan Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » This august make your profit

This august make your profit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:40 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:Right now nearly midnight.  




තඹරා මෘදු කුසුමකි ඈ තවුසන්ගේ දැහැනේ සම බිඳිනා 
නෑ ලෝකෙ ජීවේ ඇයයි
මායාව මායාව ‍ලොව රවටනා 
සිහිනයකි සිහිනයකි ජීවේ ඇයයි



Of The April market 800 point up and some post deleted administration I don't know why ? So I can't continue anymore 


April expect with in 3 days market move 150
April 15 posted market move 100 point 


May may be twice post one is 45 other is 30


July June also some 


August 1 market up 6610 with in one month.  Confirm after my post trading start with 110 point. 
Some are forget.  last yesterday 56 point 
Most of the time accuracy 100% . With out any trouble.  Other things who can say with in one day moving index number. Never easy .




This august make your profit  - Page 3 Gabriela_Lenzi_1



Can write large store .actually I don't have much money . Seriously i am very innocent lady. But  i have little power . 


I am happy with it . I tried to explain lot never understand i don't know why . 
Anyway I am not much powerful . But I can commands to others mind very easy
With out talking and without meet him . As well i can read they are mind easy.  And some sense getting very early.


Market index number 
It's very difficult but I did it many times 100% accuracy. It also something talent .


Anyway I am simple lady . As well I don't have rubber money . i have enough money to live happily.  Don't think like that.


Finally try to understand world is amazing. Never easy to understand everything.  Better thing live in happily match more always. 


Thanks.  
I do not need continue about August month again and again.  Index under my protection with in 24 or 26 days will be successful 210 unit of 6610.  All really accuracy 100 % now.  Anyway never easy to protect large  index Numbers . 

Coming month start stability market under fundamental your last opportunity to get large divided stocks after that  next year u everyday profitable business find good fundamental stock and invest.  Don't invest  to dustbin I am saying right investment from my knowledge everytime.  From my knowledge with someone follow with right time he never loose investor. Actually this forum members are very innocent some are have a knowledge and experience. 

Actually u guys never see real buying order . It's mean 100 millions far for one stake.  Unfortunately cse don't have much facilities and didn't have share for investment like that. Anyway overseas investors 
Lot will be available to invest . 

I can post 20 pages analysis about one fundamental share with how to trade and tomorrow trading under  surprise guidelines . This forum members never see such a analyse about shares. 

Mama eathatama hariyata index number kiyanna maga talent eakan.  Ethin eaka yatatha trad wanna share wala turnover and analysis gana mata oyalath eakka katha karalla wadak na.  

Anyway I nothing share promote under the forum . Because I have enough money to live happily .so   Try to follow fundamental now . I am saying right time right thing.  Share market eaka trading wana index number eaka kalin kiyanna talent eakata. Like that I am saying this advice from my knowledge and talent.  Sometimes someone can't believe yes this is a talent . I am saying from my hurt and like your friends .don't miss understand like that . I am very innocent lady as well this is my talent thank

42This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:59 pm

ifenny


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I'm totally confused...!!! Sad

43This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Chinwi


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@ifenny wrote:I'm totally confused...!!! Sad


ඉස්සර හිටිය වට්ටෝරු වෙද්දු කියල ජාතියක්.

මේ  අය නියම වෙද දැනුමක් ලබා නැති අය​. නමුත් බහුල ලෙඩ කිහිපයකට  දෙන්න ඕන කසාය සීට්ටු කිහිපයක් කට පාඩම් කරගෙන හිටිය.
ඉතින් රෝගියෙක් ආවම ඉතා හොඳට පරීක්‍ෂා කරනව වගේ පෙන්නල නාඩි එහෙම ඉතා උවමනාවෙන්  බලල ඇස් ලොකු කරල ඔලුව වනල ලෙඩේට හේතුව හඳුනා ගත්ත වගේ පෙන්නල​ කසායක් නියම කරනව​.
ඒක ලියන්නෙ මෙලෝ සතෙකුට තේරෙන්නෙ නැති බාසාවකින්.
බෙහෙත් බඩු  සියල්ලේම   නම් එකම වැල් අකුරු කිහිපයක්.
නමුත්  කඩේ බෙහෙත් බඩු කිරන කොල්ල දන්නව බෙහෙත් සීට්ටුවේ මුල් අකුරු කීපය බලපු ගමන් මේ අහවල් ලිස්ට් එක කියල​.
මොකද ලෙඩ්ඩු කොච්චර මොන මොන ලෙඩට ආවත්  හැමදාම එන්නෙ ලිස්ට් කිහිපයක් විතරයි.

අර හිතා මතා නොතේරෙන්න ලියන්නේ ලෙඩාව අන් දන්න​. හැම ලිස්ට් එකකම  පහලට යන්න තියෙන්නෙ බොරු වැල්  අකුරු  .
ඔය ක්‍රමේම තමයි අනාගත ය ගැන අනාවැකි කිව්ව නොත්‍රඩාමුස්, බබා වැංගා ආදී සියලු දෙනා කලේ.
ඕනම පැත්තකට හරවගන්න පුලුවන් වෙන්නෙ ඔලුව කචල් වෙන බහු බූත කවි වාක්‍ය ලියනව​.  පැටලෙන විදියට ලිව්වම මිනිස්සු හිතනව අපට තේරුම් ගන්න බැරිතරම් දේවල් දන්න අමුතු බුද්ධියක් බලයක් තියෙන කෙනෙක් කියල​.
ඉතින් ඒ කිව්ව දහස් ගණන් වාක්‍ය වලින් ලෝකෙ සිද්ධ උන දේවල් වලට යන්තම් හෝ ගලපගන්න හැකි ඒවා සෑහෙන හොයා ගන්න පුලුවන්.  එවිට ඒ අය මහා හැකියාවෙන් යුතු අනාගත වක්තෘ වරුන් වශයෙන් ප්‍රසිද්ධ වෙනව​.

හැබැයි  ඒ අය කියපු වැරදි පිස්සු විකාර දහස් ගණනක්  කාගෙවත් අවධානයට පත් නොවී  යටපත් වෙනව​.  

44This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:31 pm

ifenny


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Chinwi...well said Chinwi. I feel sorry for this forum. Wish we can see constructive posts as good old days in this forum. Hope newbies are not blindly following these jokers and burn their fingers.

45This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:33 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@ifenny wrote:I'm totally confused...!!! Sad


ඉස්සර හිටිය වට්ටෝරු වෙද්දු කියල ජාතියක්.

මේ  අය නියම වෙද දැනුමක් ලබා නැති අය​. නමුත් බහුල ලෙඩ කිහිපයකට  දෙන්න ඕන කසාය සීට්ටු කිහිපයක් කට පාඩම් කරගෙන හිටිය.
ඉතින් රෝගියෙක් ආවම ඉතා හොඳට පරීක්‍ෂා කරනව වගේ පෙන්නල නාඩි එහෙම ඉතා උවමනාවෙන්  බලල ඇස් ලොකු කරල ඔලුව වනල ලෙඩේට හේතුව හඳුනා ගත්ත වගේ පෙන්නල​ කසායක් නියම කරනව​.
ඒක ලියන්නෙ මෙලෝ සතෙකුට තේරෙන්නෙ නැති බාසාවකින්.
බෙහෙත් බඩු  සියල්ලේම   නම් එකම වැල් අකුරු කිහිපයක්.
නමුත්  කඩේ බෙහෙත් බඩු කිරන කොල්ල දන්නව බෙහෙත් සීට්ටුවේ මුල් අකුරු කීපය බලපු ගමන් මේ අහවල් ලිස්ට් එක කියල​.
මොකද ලෙඩ්ඩු කොච්චර මොන මොන ලෙඩට ආවත්  හැමදාම එන්නෙ ලිස්ට් කිහිපයක් විතරයි.

අර හිතා මතා නොතේරෙන්න ලියන්නේ ලෙඩාව අන් දන්න​. හැම ලිස්ට් එකකම  පහලට යන්න තියෙන්නෙ බොරු වැල්  අකුරු  .
ඔය ක්‍රමේම තමයි අනාගත ය ගැන අනාවැකි කිව්ව නොත්‍රඩාමුස්, බබා වැංගා ආදී සියලු දෙනා කලේ.
ඕනම පැත්තකට හරවගන්න පුලුවන් වෙන්නෙ ඔලුව කචල් වෙන බහු බූත කවි වාක්‍ය ලියනව​.  පැටලෙන විදියට ලිව්වම මිනිස්සු හිතනව අපට තේරුම් ගන්න බැරිතරම් දේවල් දන්න අමුතු බුද්ධියක් බලයක් තියෙන කෙනෙක් කියල​.
ඉතින් ඒ කිව්ව දහස් ගණන් වාක්‍ය වලින් ලෝකෙ සිද්ධ උන දේවල් වලට යන්තම් හෝ ගලපගන්න හැකි ඒවා සෑහෙන හොයා ගන්න පුලුවන්.  එවිට ඒ අය මහා හැකියාවෙන් යුතු අනාගත වක්තෘ වරුන් වශයෙන් ප්‍රසිද්ධ වෙනව​.

හැබැයි  ඒ අය කියපු වැරදි පිස්සු විකාර දහස් ගණනක්  කාගෙවත් අවධානයට පත් නොවී  යටපත් වෙනව​.  

Anyway I don't have much knowledge like u.  Sorry for that . I know u are angry always Hiks what for me.  I am life time happy with my some talent  . So no need bring any argument with anyone.  
Maga budun wahansa kiyalla theyannawa wairaiyan wairayan nosan seda wairayan awairaya sanseda.

Hari hari onna oya denum eahanam . 


I think I am not said many time wrong thing . Right time right thing . Some people think they are most ..no I can't write.   Actually I nothing argues with u or anyone.  Because no promoting shares and anything under forum . I just posted helpful to at least only one person for . That's all

46This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:46 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:Right now nearly midnight.  




තඹරා මෘදු කුසුමකි ඈ තවුසන්ගේ දැහැනේ සම බිඳිනා 
නෑ ලෝකෙ ජීවේ ඇයයි
මායාව මායාව ‍ලොව රවටනා 
සිහිනයකි සිහිනයකි ජීවේ ඇයයි



Of The April market 800 point up and some post deleted administration I don't know why ? So I can't continue anymore 


April expect with in 3 days market move 150
April 15 posted market move 100 point 


May may be twice post one is 45 other is 30


July June also some 


August 1 market up 6610 with in one month.  Confirm after my post trading start with 110 point. 
Some are forget.  last yesterday 56 point 
Most of the time accuracy 100% . With out any trouble.  Other things who can say with in one day moving index number. Never easy .




This august make your profit  - Page 3 Gabriela_Lenzi_1



Can write large store .actually I don't have much money . Seriously i am very innocent lady. But  i have little power . 


I am happy with it . I tried to explain lot never understand i don't know why . 
Anyway I am not much powerful . But I can commands to others mind very easy
With out talking and without meet him . As well i can read they are mind easy.  And some sense getting very early.


Market index number 
It's very difficult but I did it many times 100% accuracy. It also something talent .


Anyway I am simple lady . As well I don't have rubber money . i have enough money to live happily.  Don't think like that.


Finally try to understand world is amazing. Never easy to understand everything.  Better thing live in happily match more always. 


Thanks.  

Don't disturb with out a reason from my world I am very innocent lady I just thought something help from my side . Yes sometime I am wrong sometime right.  Anyway no arguments better things u can do . Like that me I don't disturb to other so live in happily always don't fight each other . 

Sathuta thama api upreema karannawu pin wala saranshaya. 

Try to live happily  always .Thanks

47This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:58 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
So karuna you become lady now. Yes I have heard those kind of stories. So not surprised. Congrats for your new states.
(We knew this would happen when you come with different lady names  Laughing )

48This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:21 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:Right now nearly midnight.  




තඹරා මෘදු කුසුමකි ඈ තවුසන්ගේ දැහැනේ සම බිඳිනා 
නෑ ලෝකෙ ජීවේ ඇයයි
මායාව මායාව ‍ලොව රවටනා 
සිහිනයකි සිහිනයකි ජීවේ ඇයයි



Of The April market 800 point up and some post deleted administration I don't know why ? So I can't continue anymore 


April expect with in 3 days market move 150
April 15 posted market move 100 point 


May may be twice post one is 45 other is 30


July June also some 


August 1 market up 6610 with in one month.  Confirm after my post trading start with 110 point. 
Some are forget.  last yesterday 56 point 
Most of the time accuracy 100% . With out any trouble.  Other things who can say with in one day moving index number. Never easy .




This august make your profit  - Page 3 Gabriela_Lenzi_1



Can write large store .actually I don't have much money . Seriously i am very innocent lady. But  i have little power . 


I am happy with it . I tried to explain lot never understand i don't know why . 
Anyway I am not much powerful . But I can commands to others mind very easy
With out talking and without meet him . As well i can read they are mind easy.  And some sense getting very early.


Market index number 
It's very difficult but I did it many times 100% accuracy. It also something talent .


Anyway I am simple lady . As well I don't have rubber money . i have enough money to live happily.  Don't think like that.


Finally try to understand world is amazing. Never easy to understand everything.  Better thing live in happily match more always. 


Thanks.  
I do not need continue about August month again and again.  Index under my protection with in 24 or 26 days will be successful 210 unit of 6610.  All really accuracy 100 % now.  Anyway never easy to protect large  index Numbers . 

Coming month start stability market under fundamental your last opportunity to get large divided stocks after that  next year u everyday profitable business find good fundamental stock and invest.  Don't invest  to dustbin I am saying right investment from my knowledge everytime.  From my knowledge with someone follow with right time he never loose investor. Actually this forum members are very innocent some are have a knowledge and experience. 

Actually u guys never see real buying order . It's mean 100 millions far for one stake.  Unfortunately cse don't have much facilities and didn't have share for investment like that. Anyway overseas investors 
Lot will be available to invest . 

I can post 20 pages analysis about one fundamental share with how to trade and tomorrow trading under  surprise guidelines . This forum members never see such a analyse about shares. 

Mama eathatama hariyata index number kiyanna maga talent eakan.  Ethin eaka yatatha trad wanna share wala turnover and analysis gana mata oyalath eakka katha karalla wadak na.  

Anyway I nothing share promote under the forum . Because I have enough money to live happily .so   Try to follow fundamental now . I am saying right time right thing.  Share market eaka trading wana index number eaka kalin kiyanna talent eakata. Like that I am saying this advice from my knowledge and talent.  Sometimes someone can't believe yes this is a talent . I am saying from my hurt and like your friends .don't miss understand like that . I am very innocent lady as well this is my talent thank
I don't say lie to you . Today my August target complete now.  

Thanks

49This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:28 pm

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Karuna asco wapo ehemat patta profit neda???

50This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:18 pm

rosa maria

rosa maria
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:Right now nearly midnight.  




තඹරා මෘදු කුසුමකි ඈ තවුසන්ගේ දැහැනේ සම බිඳිනා 
නෑ ලෝකෙ ජීවේ ඇයයි
මායාව මායාව ‍ලොව රවටනා 
සිහිනයකි සිහිනයකි ජීවේ ඇයයි



Of The April market 800 point up and some post deleted administration I don't know why ? So I can't continue anymore 


April expect with in 3 days market move 150
April 15 posted market move 100 point 


May may be twice post one is 45 other is 30


July June also some 


August 1 market up 6610 with in one month.  Confirm after my post trading start with 110 point. 
Some are forget.  last yesterday 56 point 
Most of the time accuracy 100% . With out any trouble.  Other things who can say with in one day moving index number. Never easy .




This august make your profit  - Page 3 Gabriela_Lenzi_1



Can write large store .actually I don't have much money . Seriously i am very innocent lady. But  i have little power . 


I am happy with it . I tried to explain lot never understand i don't know why . 
Anyway I am not much powerful . But I can commands to others mind very easy
With out talking and without meet him . As well i can read they are mind easy.  And some sense getting very early.


Market index number 
It's very difficult but I did it many times 100% accuracy. It also something talent .


Anyway I am simple lady . As well I don't have rubber money . i have enough money to live happily.  Don't think like that.


Finally try to understand world is amazing. Never easy to understand everything.  Better thing live in happily match more always. 


Thanks.  
I do not need continue about August month again and again.  Index under my protection with in 24 or 26 days will be successful 210 unit of 6610.  All really accuracy 100 % now.  Anyway never easy to protect large  index Numbers . 

Coming month start stability market under fundamental your last opportunity to get large divided stocks after that  next year u everyday profitable business find good fundamental stock and invest.  Don't invest  to dustbin I am saying right investment from my knowledge everytime.  From my knowledge with someone follow with right time he never loose investor. Actually this forum members are very innocent some are have a knowledge and experience. 

Actually u guys never see real buying order . It's mean 100 millions far for one stake.  Unfortunately cse don't have much facilities and didn't have share for investment like that. Anyway overseas investors 
Lot will be available to invest . 

I can post 20 pages analysis about one fundamental share with how to trade and tomorrow trading under  surprise guidelines . This forum members never see such a analyse about shares. 

Mama eathatama hariyata index number kiyanna maga talent eakan.  Ethin eaka yatatha trad wanna share wala turnover and analysis gana mata oyalath eakka katha karalla wadak na.  

Anyway I nothing share promote under the forum . Because I have enough money to live happily .so   Try to follow fundamental now . I am saying right time right thing.  Share market eaka trading wana index number eaka kalin kiyanna talent eakata. Like that I am saying this advice from my knowledge and talent.  Sometimes someone can't believe yes this is a talent . I am saying from my hurt and like your friends .don't miss understand like that . I am very innocent lady as well this is my talent thank
I don't say lie to you . Today my August target complete now.  

Thanks
ජිවිත කැලේ පිපී මල් වැලේ....

51This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:53 pm

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Karuna z back.

52This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:33 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
any way.

well come back. Mr/Ms Karuna

we miss you....

53This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:35 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
ammata hudu Rosa Mariya sinahla katha karanawa...

54This august make your profit  - Page 3 Empty Re: This august make your profit Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:20 am

rosa maria

rosa maria
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
some people investing with out a reason but they did't see something . so be carefully next quarter burn your money  

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum