FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

CIFL have chance to up 1.9 an 2 level..

+10
Neluka Karannagoda
kapifm
ruwan326
troy
ShiraBoy
PrasannaMani
Teller
sameboy
Eugine Fernando
Sachin 999
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CIFL have chance to up 1.9 an 2 level.. Empty CIFL have chance to up 1.9 an 2 level.. Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:16 am

Sachin 999

Sachin 999
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Some party collecting 1.7level now,

Eugine Fernando

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I think good news coming soon from Germany. alien alien

sameboy

sameboy
Manager - Equity Analytics

Kawada eida kiyala thamai kiyanna beri

Teller

Teller

CIFL has no future with in next 5 years

Sachin 999

Sachin 999
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Will SEE THIS WEEK WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS stock...

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani

Oh pls no More Germans.

Sachin 999

Sachin 999
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Wait and see what happen to it

sameboy

sameboy

Rs 1.40 collect karagaththata passe hoda niws ekak enawa

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani

Come on this not fish or vegetable market. This is CSE. This will go less than Rs 1.....cents .50 OR .60 level very soon.more sellers but few stupid buyers.whats the rational behind the purchasing? Nothing.....

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani

This will go less than Rs 1.....cents .50 OR .60 level very soon.more sellers .whats the rational behind the purchasing? Nothing.....

Another German coming 

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

11CIFL have chance to up 1.9 an 2 level.. Empty Re: CIFL have chance to up 1.9 an 2 level.. Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:17 am

ShiraBoy

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

PrasannaMani wrote:This will go less than Rs 1.....cents .50 OR .60 level very soon.more sellers .whats the rational behind the purchasing? Nothing.....

Another German coming 

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Yeah...agree  bounce bounce bounce

12CIFL have chance to up 1.9 an 2 level.. Empty Re: CIFL have chance to up 1.9 an 2 level.. Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:46 pm

troy

troy

Wait and see... all craps have their day toooo....

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani

troy wrote:Wait and see... all craps have their day toooo....

If you talking about CIFL. Miracle should happen.Only way by Manipulating or misleading.

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

PrasannaMani wrote:

If you talking about CIFL. Miracle should happen.Only way by Manipulating or misleading.
CIFL have chance to up 1.9 an 2 level.. Df43512

Sachin 999

Sachin 999
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Machanla cifl kiyane kunu godak bawa aththa.namuth kunu godawal walinuth manik kata hamben welawl thiyenw.meka fundermantali hond stock ekak neme.namuth tradingb opertunity ekat nam niyam stock ekak..balannko mokad wenne kiyala..

kapifm

kapifm

machaann    Ruwan 326......

remember  few weeks ago what i have shared here in the forum.......

i bought CIFL for 1.10 and sold for 2.00   it was a huge profit for me...even my broker  have told me exit from the crap   however luck was on my side ....agree  with you  all    CIFL  is  a crap.....but  one  thing   i should say......   high  Risk!!!!    High  Profit!!!   you  may  not agree with me.......
good  day  machannn

Neluka Karannagoda

This share will suspend soon as what happened to PC house PC pharma. So quite as soon as possible.

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani

It's like marrying a dead female. ....

TARGET

Don't touch cifl now .

බුන්වත් මූල්‍ය ආයතන 4ක් මහ බැංකුව අනාවරණ කරයි

මූල්‍ය පද්ධතිය කෙරෙහි ඇති මහජන විශ්වාසය ආරක්ෂා කිරීම පිණිස අදාළ නීතිමය ප්‍රතිපාදනවලට අනුකූලව බුන්වත් මූල්‍ය ආයතන 4ක් අනාවරණය කිරීමට ශ්‍රී ලංකා මහ බැංකුව කටයුතු කර තිබේ.

ද ස්ටෑන්ඩර්ඩ් ක්‍රෙඩිට් ෆිනෑන්ස් ලිමිටඩ්, සිටි ෆිනෑන්ස් කෝපරේෂන් ලිමිටඩ් සහ සෙන්ට්‍රල් ඉන්වෙස්ට්මන්ට්ස් ඇන්ඩ් ෆිනෑන්ස් පීඑල්සී යන මුදල් සමාගම් තුන සහ එන්ට්‍රස්ට් සෙකියුරිටීස් පීඑල්සී සමාගමේ රාජ්‍ය සුරැකුම්පත් හා සම්බන්ධ නීත්‍යනුකූල ආයෝජකයන්ගේ මුදල් ආපසු ගෙවීම සඳහා නිරාකරණ ක්‍රමවේදයක් ඔක්තෝබර් 14 වැනිදා පැවති මුදල් මණ්ඩල රැස්වීමේදී අනුමත කර තිබේ.

මෙම නිරාකරණ සැලැස්ම නීතිමය වශයෙන් තහවුරු කරගත් පසු මෙම සමාගම් අදාළ නීතීන් අනුව ඈවර කිරීම සිදුකරනු ඇත. එමෙන්ම, අවශ්‍ය පරිපාලන ක්‍රියාමාර්ග සම්පූර්ණ කිරීමෙන් පසුව ශ්‍රී ලංකා මහ බැංකුව විසින් එහි තොරතුරු තැන්පත්කරුවන් සහ ආයෝජකයන් වෙත ඉදිරි කාලයේදී නිවේදනය කරනු ඇත. මෙම සමාගම් සතුව වත්කම් නොමැති බැවින් සහ ඒවා යථාතත්ත්වයට පත්කොට තැන්පත්කරුවන් සහ ආයෝජකයන් වෙත මුදල් ආපසු ගෙවීම සඳහා කිසිදු ආයෝජකයෙකු විසින් කැමැත්තක් නොදක්වන බැවින් ශ්‍රී ලංකා මහ බැංකුවට ඉතිරි වී ඇති එකම විකල්පය මෙම නිරාකරණ සැලසුම බව මුදල් මණ්ඩලයේ අදහස් වී තිබේ.

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani

[size=32]Central Bank to the rescue[/size]
2016-10-19 00:04:19

• Four financial institutions to be covered
  • Rs. 16.5 bn to be disbursed through cash and government securities
  • Repayment of deposits and investments to  commence beginning  2017 
  • The companies will be dealt with through applicable laws for liquidation when repayment plan legally finalized

The Central Bank of Sri Lanka (CBSL) will dole out nearly Rs. 16.5 billion through cash and government securities for investors and depositors of four fraud-ridden finance companies starting from next year.
According to a CBSL statement, the Monetary Board that governs the monetary sector had approved the plan after concluding that there was no room to revive these companies. “The Monetary Board is of the view that this is the only option that now remains as there are no assets in these companies and no investors have been willing to revive these companies and repay (their) depositors and investors,” it said.
Accordingly, the 11,878 depositors of Standard Credit Finance Ltd., City Finance Corporation Ltd. and Central Investments and Finance PLC that faced bankruptcy in 2008 and 2009 due to fraud and mismanagement would be repaid Rs. 4.87 billion.

Further, repayments will occur for Rs. 3.1 billion in investments linked to government securities of 107 investors in the primary dealer Entrust Securities PLC which had defrauded customers by misusing their funds intended for investments in government securities.
The 24 individuals and companies which had placed unsecured investments of Rs. 8.51 billion in Entrust Securities would be compensated by means of allocating them government securities.
“The Monetary Board approved to repay deposits and investments annually commencing from 2017 over a reasonable period of time with a fair interest rate during this repayment period,” CBSL said.
It added that a repayment plan would be implemented with the managing support of Seylan Bank PLC, in the case of Entrust Securities, and that the four companies would eventually be liquidated.
“The Central Bank will complete the required administrative procedures and communicate details to all those depositors and investors. Once the repayment plan is legally finalized, those companies will be dealt with through applicable laws for liquidation,” CBSL said.

The regulator rebuked the investors and depositors of the 4 companies, saying that investing and depositing funds in such companies should be done after considering the risks and returns as well as the profiles of such organizations, even if they were being regulated by CBSL.
“Even large depositors and investors have been negligent in not undertaking the normal due diligence on risks and returns, despite being sufficiently knowledgeable and skillful to do so,” it said.
The 2016 budget had proposed to make all deposits at finance companies be provided a Central Bank guarantee.

New Enforcement Division to tackle rule breakers
In the face of such lapses in the non-banking financial sector, CBSL said that it would improve its regulatory and supervisory capacities and set up a new Enforcement Division to institute legal action against rule breakers in finance companies.
“The Central Bank will set up a new Enforcement Division in the Department of Supervision of Non-bank Financial Institutions to institute legal action against directors and managers who have been responsible for the frauds and misappropriation of funds and to make every effort to recover such funds from them,” CBSL said.

It added that the Enforcement Division would also monitor all existing finance companies for any fraudulent activities and bring them to book.

CBSL said that it was already acting in concert with law enforcement agencies to bring legal action against the management and directors of Entrust Securities.
“Further, action will be taken to address lapses in the Central Bank and to strengthen regulatory and supervisory mechanisms on a priority basis to ensure the safety and soundness of existing institutions,” it added.

ruwan326

ruwan326

kapifm wrote:machaann    Ruwan 326......

i bought CIFL for 1.10 and sold for 2.00   it was a huge profit for me...even my broker  have told me exit from the crap   however luck was on my side ....agree  with you  all    CIFL  is  a crap.....but  one  thing   i should say......   high  Risk!!!!    High  Profit!!!   you  may  not agree with me.......
good  day  machannn
So when will be the next CIFL run???????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

22CIFL have chance to up 1.9 an 2 level.. Empty CIFL FUTURE Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:38 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

ruwan326 wrote:
kapifm wrote:machaann    Ruwan 326......

good  day  machannn
So when will be the next CIFL run???????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sorry to say it is going down..........
This is what gonna happen you relies on a agreement which never signed Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Might  go down less than 40/=
CIFL have chance to up 1.9 an 2 level.. D345rt10

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

"So when will be the next CIFL run???????? "

Menna next run:

මෙම නිරාකරණ සැලැස්ම නීතිමය වශයෙන් තහවුරු කරගත් පසු මෙම සමාගම් අදාළ නීතීන් අනුව ඈවර කිරීම සිදුකරනු ඇත.

ඈවර කරනව කියන්නේ වෑවර බීල කෝම්බෙ බැද්දට විසිකරනව වගෙ දෙයක්.

ShiraBoy

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t53041-4-including-cifl#328367

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani

I think today is the day  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum