FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» ???? අප්‍රේල් 16 ???? මේ දින 3 කෙටි සතියත් කොළපාටින් අවසන් වුනා
by Wickyz Today at 11:20 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Today at 11:19 am

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 4:12 pm

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by Dilip Yesterday at 11:55 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by ronstyn53 Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by abey Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:07 pm

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by invest thinker Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:46 pm

» LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC (LDEV.N0000)
by Wolf86 Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:00 pm

» Lanka Walltile PLC Investment Case
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:55 am

» Which is the best at current market condition ? ( At least 30% within 30 Days)
by judecroos Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:03 pm

» Big opportunity in Kegalle Plantations
by EquityChamp Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:58 pm

» විජේදාසගේ... voice cut ප්‍රතිඵල
by nigma Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:59 am

» If you buy a stock that’s not going up in price, you won’t make any money. STOCK market for beginners
by dayandacool Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:31 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by vikiperera Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:17 am

» VPEL VPEL VPEL
by invest thinker Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 am

» Thoughts on SINS
by Swissinvest Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:04 am

» VFIN / VPEL / PABC - Share SPLIT or VTWO ?
by WealthKing Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:33 am

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Jana Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:15 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by learningthemarket Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:18 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Emer for traders

Emer for traders

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Emer for traders - Page 2 Empty Re: Emer for traders Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:19 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Anyway SB what is the bench marks of craps?...
NAVP = 12.29
EPS = 0.31
ROE = 2.4%
D/E = 0.4%
I like lesser debt companies. If company debt is almost zero, can we consider it as a crap?.. Rolling Eyes
This is not a buy or sell recommendation. Just want to show something to the mud slinger.


EPS = 0.31 ?????????????

31.03.2016 Year ended Group earning 0.02 to me


please explain bit more...
thanks for correcting it.


so then.

is that CRAP?

or Highly over Value stock according to ROA

22Emer for traders - Page 2 Empty Re: Emer for traders Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:27 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Anyway SB what is the bench marks of craps?...
NAVP = 12.29
EPS = 0.31
ROE = 2.4%
D/E = 0.4%
I like lesser debt companies. If company debt is almost zero, can we consider it as a crap?.. Rolling Eyes
This is not a buy or sell recommendation. Just want to show something to the mud slinger.


EPS = 0.31 ?????????????

31.03.2016 Year ended Group earning 0.02 to me


please explain bit more...
thanks for correcting it.


so then.

is that CRAP?

or Highly over Value stock according to ROA
OMG..You think it's a crap???/ when nav over 12 and price is 7..?  Very Happy  Good for you
You can get a idea if you observe the past price actions of emer... Some facts can't always explain with eps, little lad..

23Emer for traders - Page 2 Empty Re: Emer for traders Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:33 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:Anyway SB what is the bench marks of craps?...
NAVP = 12.29
EPS = 0.31
ROE = 2.4%
D/E = 0.4%
I like lesser debt companies. If company debt is almost zero, can we consider it as a crap?.. Rolling Eyes
This is not a buy or sell recommendation. Just want to show something to the mud slinger.


EPS = 0.31 ?????????????

31.03.2016 Year ended Group earning 0.02 to me


please explain bit more...
thanks for correcting it.


so then.

is that CRAP?

or Highly over Value stock according to ROA
OMG..You think it's a crap???/ when nav over 12 and price is 7..?  Very Happy  Good for you
You can get a idea if you observe the past price actions of emer... Some facts can't always explain with eps, little lad..


sorry. I just ask from you a question. if i am wrong please explain bit more. according to NAVP that is not Crap. 

so then what is that?

i dont have a idea...

24Emer for traders - Page 2 Empty Re: Emer for traders Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:37 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
If you have no idea forget it. I am not going to promote this day and night like you do with ghll and cocr... I am not like you lad.. Use your time to promote ghll and cocr which you have stuck atm.. Very Happy

25Emer for traders - Page 2 Empty Re: Emer for traders Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:44 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@TARGET wrote:If you have no idea forget it. I am not going to promote this day and night like you do with ghll and cocr... I am not like you lad.. Use your time to promote ghll and cocr which you have stuck atm.. Very Happy


I  have money I need find out opportunity.

I cannot analyse all 294 companies in the market. I never touch this stock. 

who said I am stuck on COCR. I hope COCR drop around 50-55. then easily average. then I can bring AVG price into 60-63 level.. think that time RSI and Good financial report wait to release. Market stay same stage until Budget.

think after budget what will  happen.

GHLL is very good stuck at the moment according to Market situation.

Think and Invest....

one more-thing you should have backup plans  also.....

26Emer for traders - Page 2 Empty Re: Emer for traders Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:50 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I have done lots of profitable trading with emer. It has been a good trading tool for me in the past. SB I think your are more an investor. So I think this one not align with your vision

27Emer for traders - Page 2 Empty Re: Emer for traders Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:51 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:If you have no idea forget it. I am not going to promote this day and night like you do with ghll and cocr... I am not like you lad.. Use your time to promote ghll and cocr which you have stuck atm.. :D

 Market stay same stage until Budget.

think after budget what will  happen.

Could you please tell us what will happen?????


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

28Emer for traders - Page 2 Empty Re: Emer for traders Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:05 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@stockback wrote:
@TARGET wrote:If you have no idea forget it. I am not going to promote this day and night like you do with ghll and cocr... I am not like you lad.. Use your time to promote ghll and cocr which you have stuck atm.. Very Happy

 Market stay same stage until Budget.

think after budget what will  happen.

Could you please tell us what will happen?????


nothing change. add VAT and no more additional Tax. this is my idea....

Maybe I am wrong. but waiting for 10 Nov

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum