FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET Vote_lcap68%HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET Vote_lcap18%HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET Vote_lcap13%HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET

HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET Empty HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:56 pm

Eugine Fernando

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
When I came in to the market my Broker advised me to invest 70% on long term shares and 30% on short term., but today my losses are much higher on long term investment than short term  shares.,  so now I am thinking to sale part of my long term shares and go for quick recovery shares.,
Ex: I wanted to sell 1000 JKH @ 140/= and go for 100,000 CSF @ 1/30, I believe I can sell CSF @ 1/50 in a short  period of time and make 20,000/= recovery, to make this recovery with JKH I will have to wait till it move to 160/= it will take long a period with this market movement. 
Experts if I am wrong please correct me. Thanks.

2HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET Empty Re: HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:34 pm

jayathu

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
U're rite that in this current market sentiment JKH reaching 160 level i Dont not see it but CSF reaching 1.50 i can see cause its a speculated driven share.

Other side of the view is that i can see CSF reaching 1.10-1 mark current market situation but JKH wont go down below 130 mark fr sure. So with JKH u can play it safe n minimize your losses.

Anyway im not a expert but that's my view on theory.

3HOW TO RECOVER FROM PRESENT MARKET Empty SAMP 17 rs announcement ahead..feb Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:52 pm

Mubin Mustafa

SAMP 8 rs divedend and 1:34 shares announcement ahead in February

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum