FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Well organized manipulation to keep the market down !!!!!

Well organized manipulation to keep the market down !!!!!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Learner19


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I observe a pattern of selling small quantities of large cap shares to keep the market ASPI down. They use different shares in different days to do this. 

Their motive of course we don't know. ? To collect lower, ? To discredit the present government, ? To buy shares low from HNW sellers who already decided to sell (eg. JKH was brought down to 140 from 155 to buy the foreign selling quantity).

This makes CSE a highly manipulated market. Though we study technical charts, they don't work in CSE because of these manipulators. 

I am trying to understand the patterns of these  manipulators so that I can survive in CSE. I have not much faith in CSE because of these manipulators.

These manipulators are playing with the money and lives of people. When they intentionally do this, they are not going to be happy with this money which has blood of other people.

O manipulators, be fair, let others have their as well. Otherwise their curse will be with you> Though you will have more money, at the end of the day you will not be happy.

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Learner19 wrote:I observe a pattern of selling small quantities of large cap shares to keep the market ASPI down. They use different shares in different days to do this. 

Their motive of course we don't know. ? To collect lower, ? To discredit the present government, ? To buy shares low from HNW sellers who already decided to sell (eg. JKH was brought down to 140 from 155 to buy the foreign selling quantity).

This makes CSE a highly manipulated market. Though we study technical charts, they don't work in CSE because of these manipulators. 

I am trying to understand the patterns of these  manipulators so that I can survive in CSE. I have not much faith in CSE because of these manipulators.

These manipulators are playing with the money and lives of people. When they intentionally do this, they are not going to be happy with this money which has blood of other people.

O manipulators, be fair, let others have their as well. Otherwise their curse will be with you> Though you will have more money, at the end of the day you will not be happy.
You are  correct, though we realize this market is manipulated, where are those regulators, are they sleeping? what  Thilak Karunaratne Joker is doing. alien alien alien

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I also think the gang who manipulated the market to show upward trend before after 2009 and before 2015 try to show downward trend after 2015 Jan

This govt do not have person like former CB governor and do not worry about stock market allow market forces to work

Govt should study Buying and Selling pattern of some selected individual .Firms and Brokers. govt should appoint govt suporte like Nivard Cabral to former govt to CSE. Mere professionals cant handle organisation like CSE in this country

Some blunders of preset govt Finance Ministry also effected the market Person like Nivard Cabral was able Manage and protect market from blunders of last govt

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I think TK is A PH or Mad Hatter

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Now no facility to delete

I sorry TK is NOT a PH or Mad hatter

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Now no facility to delete

I sorry TK is NOT a PH or Mad hatter


Never mind.

Accepted.

For 2 years we were talking about Volkswagen.

Now we simply say no . we never said bringing Volkswagen. kalas.

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Khier Inshallah..

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I simply knew what was going to happen few months ago.so I opened a topic regarding similar topic.
I NAMED IT "MEKA MAHINDA RAJAPAKSAGE WEDAK."
If someone can copy it here.



Last edited by soileconomy on Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ..)

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Fundamentals are gloomy technical indicators good but the sentiment is kept bearish.Finally there will be massive returns for few people.

omegaplus

omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I was writing about this manipulation last few times and this time I completely ignored till I see this post. First we are in a country with finance ministry don't know what they doing. 
Taxes comes and goes as how they feel in that morning or if certain business belongs to some one they like or not. 

PM, Finance minister speak like drunken uneducated some times.  No professionalism and shame when they lie.

Without clear finance and economy management , genuine investors (specially foreign ) will not bother to invest in CSE or country.

omegaplus

omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
And yes, when everything going like that, only manipulations  and cheap tactics take place but genuine investing.

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@omegaplus wrote:
PM, Finance minister speak like drunken uneducated some times.  No professionalism and shame when they lie.


Two days ago our Hon. PM said they refused a request from Volkswagen to start business here because VW was getting legal issues from world markets.

VW announced that they have had no plans to come to Sri Lanka !

By the way, I think there are some more in this story, other than these lies.

The so called assembly plant owners received the ownership of  govt. owned coconut lands under BOI sec.17 facility.  They and Volkswagen AG signed agreements with BOI for this , as per BOI website.

A ground breaking agreement was signed by the Board of Investment of Sri Lanka with M/s Senok Automobile (Pvt) Ltd and Volkswagen AG to set up in Kuliyapitiya an assembly plant for Volkswagen Automobiles.

Well organized manipulation to keep the market down !!!!! Volkswagen
VW logo one side and BOI logo other side clearly visible.
Some white skinned persons were brought there to show German link , I think.

BOI still says it is a VW job.
BOI website wrote:Work on the much-awaited Volkswagen assembly plant in Labuyaya, Kuliyapitiya kicked off yesterday with an investment of $ 26.5 million to propel the automobile industry to an innovative era.
BOI Chairman Upul Jayasuriya said the Volkswagen plant would be a major leapfrog for the country in the right direction. The uniqueness of the project would be the inflows of German advanced automobile technology into the country while creating job opportunities for local youth.

I feel someone has fooled BOI, PM and the Govt. ,  has obtained the possession of valuable coconut lands, billions of Tax free import  facilities , other concessions etc.


BOI VW agreement signed

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
@omegaplus wrote:
PM, Finance minister speak like drunken uneducated some times.  No professionalism and shame when they lie.


Two days ago our Hon. PM said they refused a request from Volkswagen to start business here because VW was getting legal issues from world markets.

VW announced that they have had no plans to come to Sri Lanka !

By the way, I think there are some more in this story, other than these lies.

The so called assembly plant owners received the ownership of  govt. owned coconut lands under BOI sec.17 facility.  They and Volkswagen AG signed agreements with BOI for this , as per BOI website.

A ground breaking agreement was signed by the Board of Investment of Sri Lanka with M/s Senok Automobile (Pvt) Ltd and Volkswagen AG to set up in Kuliyapitiya an assembly plant for Volkswagen Automobiles.

Well organized manipulation to keep the market down !!!!! Volkswagen
VW logo one side and BOI logo other side clearly visible.
Some white skinned persons were brought there to show German link , I think.

BOI still says it is a VW job.
BOI website wrote:Work on the much-awaited Volkswagen assembly plant in Labuyaya, Kuliyapitiya kicked off yesterday with an investment of $ 26.5 million to propel the automobile industry to an innovative era.
BOI Chairman Upul Jayasuriya said the Volkswagen plant would be a major leapfrog for the country in the right direction. The uniqueness of the project would be the inflows of German advanced automobile technology into the country while creating job opportunities for local youth.

I feel someone has fooled BOI, PM and the Govt. ,  has obtained the possession of valuable coconut lands, billions of Tax free import  facilities , other concessions etc.


BOI VW agreement signed
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
ALIENS FROM OTHER PLANETS ARE IN CONTROL OF BOI.Well organized manipulation to keep the market down !!!!! Icon_lol
Well organized manipulation to keep the market down !!!!! 9k=


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

D.G.Dayaratne


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Some people appointed by Ranil even not able to post a letter

If they ask to post a letter they will put it in ti wrong Box

Prime Minister must realise his selection of Royal Crowd is complete failure

Any way MR had very intelligent crowd from village schools and local universities They were cream of Educatio system

But Basil hand picked people who help him to make money. main reason for Mahinda's failure was Basil and his selection

Main reason for Ranil's failure will be his attitude towards Royal crowd
selection of Fools .

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Well organized manipulation to keep the market down !!!!! Patients-in-Hospital57619386_2014824163256

Current MS/PM & TEAM-----Very soon there.......

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Rise & fall of any human depend on weight of attitudes employ towards social environment.

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
There is no manipulation required to kill a dead snake. The investor sentiment in the CSE has been dampened & dented by mismanagement of the economy in addition to inconsistent policies of the so called yahapalana govt. No point blaming the stage when the performer lacks skill to perform.

RW trying to emulate Lee Kwan Yew is like an Ostrich trying to emulate a Peacock.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

omegaplus

omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Some people appointed by Ranil even not able to post a letter

If they ask to post a letter they will put it in ti wrong Box

Prime Minister must realise his selection of Royal Crowd is complete failure

Any way MR had very intelligent crowd from village schools and local universities They were cream of Educatio system

But Basil hand picked people who help him to make money. main reason for Mahinda's failure was Basil and his selection

Main reason for Ranil's failure will be his attitude towards Royal crowd
selection of Fools .

Exactly... So they not doing their job.
No professionalism. No long term plans. 
Sad for country, sad for people.

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@D.G.Dayaratne wrote:Some people appointed by Ranil even not able to post a letter

If they ask to post a letter they will put it in ti wrong Box

Prime Minister must realise his selection of Royal Crowd is complete failure

Any way MR had very intelligent crowd from village schools and local universities They were cream of Educatio system

But Basil hand picked people who help him to make money. main reason for Mahinda's failure was Basil and his selection

Main reason for Ranil's failure will be his attitude towards Royal crowd
selection of Fools .

අපේ දයාරත්න​ මහත්තයත් එක්ක කාලෙකට පස්සෙ ෆුලි ඇග්‍රි වෙන්න අවස්ථාවක් ආව​.

මීට වසර 30 -40 කට කලින් තිබුන එ.ජා.ප රජයේ හිටියා දක්‍ෂ හා බලවත් / අති බලවත් නිළධාරීන් කිහිප දෙනෙක්.
තිබුන ඇත්තම තත්ත්වය නම් බොහෝ ඇමතිවරු පවා ඒ අයට යටත් .
හැබැයි ඉතින් ඒ අය කාලෙ හැටියට වැඩේ ඇදගෙන ගියා දක්‍ෂ ලෙස​. විවේචන නොතිබුනා නොවේ. (පහුගිය කාලෙ බැසිල් ට තිබුන වගේ. හැබැයි මගේ මතකේ හැටියට හොරාකන චෝදනා නම් තිබුනේම නෑ වගේ. )

එක් අයෙක් ආර්. පාස්කරලිංගම් මහතා. - ආර් . ප්‍රේමදාස රජයේ මහ බලවතා.
තවත් අයෙක් චරිත රත්වත්තෙ මහතා - රනිල් ගේ මහ බලවතා
අනෙකා වික්‍රම වීරසූරිය මහතා - ජේ ආර් ගෙ කාලෙ මහ බලවත්

හැබැයි ඒ වසර 30 -40 කට කලින් .  මේක කියවන සමහර අය ඉපදිලත් නැතුව ඇති.

අපේ මාමත් ඒකාලෙ ඒ අයගේ වයසෙම වගේ. එයත් ජේ ආර්, ප්‍රේමදාස රජයයන් වල යම් නිළධාරියෙක්.  (නම සඳහන්  කළ නොහැකියි.)
අද එයාට වයස අවුරුදු 85 ක්. විශාම ගොස් සෑහෙන කාලයක්. අනේ එයා නම් ගෙදරට වෙලා සැඳෑ සමය ගෙවනව බොහෝම සරල ලෙස​. පරණ දේවල් ඔක්කොම මතකයි. නමුත් අද ඊයෙ වෙන දේවල් බොහොමයක් පැයෙන් දෙකෙන් අමතක වෙනව​.  තමන් ගේ ශාරීරික , මානසික​ ශක්තිය ගැන අවබෝධයක් තියෙන නිසා ගෙදර සියලු දේ  ගැන තීරණ ගන්න එක තම පුතාට බාර දීල  ජොලියේ ඉන්නව​.

මම අර කලින් නම් දක්වන ලද සියලු දෙනා නැවත ගෙන්වා   මේ රජයේ ඉහලම තීන් දු තීරන ගන්න ධූරයන් හොබවන්න බාර දීල ලු.  
මම හිතන් ඉන්නෙ අපේ මාමටත් කියන්න නැවත රස්සාවට යන්න සූදානම් වෙන්න කියල​.  පරණ සෙට් එක අඳුනන නිසා දැක්ක ගමන් ජොබ් එක ශුවර්.  

Note: පාස්කරලිංගම් මහත්තය ගිය  ඉස්කෝලෙ මම දන්නෙ නෑ. අනිත් දෙන්න නම් ඉතින්  රෝයල්   තමයි. (පුදුම වෙන්න දෙයක් නෑනේ.  ? )  











බොලේ මමත් රෝයල් !

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum