FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY

DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:28 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
PRESIDENT IS AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

2DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:55 am

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Homosexuality is the biggest problem in the country to be solved.When there are many problems to be solved.

Since we are Asians...We should not be that much Westernize.

Every Region should have the identity...

Sri lanka mainly based on Buddhist Culture .Though I am and catholic I am proud to say we have a great culture.

Our people good at adopting shit in western culture marvelously.

3DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:27 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@PrasannaMani wrote:Homosexuality is the biggest problem in the country to be solved.When there are many problems to be solved.

Since we are Asians...We should not be that much Westernize.

Every Region should have the identity...

Sri lanka mainly based on Buddhist Culture .Though I am and catholic I am proud to say we have a great culture.

Our people good at adopting shit in western culture marvelously.



according to Buddhism not a issue...

but Catholic and Muslim are against. i dont know about hindu

4DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:18 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Different Hindu sects have distinct views. Hindu mythical stories enlivened the acts of HS.
“In a huge blow to gay rights in the world’s largest democracy, India’s top court on Tuesday reinstated an archaic law that makes gay sex a criminal offense on grounds that it can only be dismissed by lawmakers in government.”

By Nilanjana Bhowmick/New Delhi Dec. 11, 2013 (Time)

5DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:45 pm

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hope PM  will not be against this... Very Happy

6DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:09 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@sureshot wrote:Hope PM  will not be against this... :D
YOU MUST BE KNOWING RAMBUTTAN MALA AT THUMMULLA!DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Icon_biggrin


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

7DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:26 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Mangala ,Sagala,Malik,Akila,Sajith,......

8DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:31 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
It's pathetic that people use the sexual orientation of people as a political tool or descrminate people on same grounds. A secularism is that we treat all minorities equal a gay bi transgender are sexual minorities. If you are considering the having their way of sex as a crime. We can't help the country will be backward

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

9DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:53 am

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@stockback wrote:
@PrasannaMani wrote:Homosexuality is the biggest problem in the country to be solved.When there are many problems to be solved.

Since we are Asians...We should not be that much Westernize.

Every Region should have the identity...

Sri lanka mainly based on Buddhist Culture .Though I am and catholic I am proud to say we have a great culture.

Our people good at adopting shit in western culture marvelously.



according to Buddhism not a issue...

but Catholic and Muslim are against. i dont know about hindu

But in Buddhism waradi kama sewanaya includes that...its wrong as per Buddhism..

10DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:30 am

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in others' eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Holy Bible-Matthew 7:3-5

11DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:51 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Male and female genetic material exchanging means new life different to existing life.  This makes evolution and  creating of animals suited to changing environment.

Sex is transferring male's genes to female . Entertainment is included to stimulate it.

When humans stepped into more organised society they created something called Marriage .

Marriage is a thing between male and female.

If same sex want to live together, entertain or perform fake sex for fun or due to genetic disorders  they have to find a different word. (not different world)

Somehow doing any sex , love or caring act , in consent with each other  in a private place should not be a thing to govern or criticize by others.

In the same time , a society must not allow anybody to organize or popularize abnormal sex and such grouping activities in disguise of anti-discrimination.

Some groups are preparing to launch island wide programmes to promote abnormal sex and drive innocent teens to their community after getting legal clearance.

12DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:01 am

omegaplus

omegaplus
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Find 10 people within a day who follow five precepts of Buddhism then come back...


We are in a country everyone give 1000s of advices, but not one follow. 
We are so proud to say we all good buddhists , but if anyone can find 10 people within a day who follow five precepts of Buddhism , that will be a miracle.
 
Before criticise or control others private life, everyone should look in to their  own lives. 

If we have people who follow just five precepts of buddhism, country will be the miracle of the world.

13DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:24 am

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:Male and female genetic material exchanging means new life different to existing life.  This makes evolution and  creating of animals suited to changing environment.

Sex is transferring male's genes to female . Entertainment is included to stimulate it.

When humans stepped into more organised society they created something called Marriage .

Marriage is a thing between male and female.

If same sex want to live together, entertain or perform fake sex for fun or due to genetic disorders  they have to find a different word. (not different world)

Somehow doing any sex , love or caring act , in consent with each other  in a private place should not be a thing to govern or criticize by others.

In the same time , a society must not allow anybody to organize or popularize abnormal sex and such grouping activities in disguise of anti-discrimination.

Some groups are preparing to launch island wide programmes to promote abnormal sex and drive innocent teens to their community after getting legal clearance.

true...

14DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:30 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@samaritan wrote:PRESIDENT IS AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE.
Does this mean President is against UNP?DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Icon_lol


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

15DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:27 am

PrasannaMani

PrasannaMani
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY 200112-funny-cartoon

16DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:33 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@worthiness wrote:“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in others' eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

Holy Bible-Matthew 7:3-5
And also Jesus said through the first stone, who has not done any sin among you.

17DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:41 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Our people enjoy marginalizing minorities.. We should encourage minorities actively participate in society by accepting their rights.. Gay's bi and transgender people are sexual minorities.. You marginalize them means you descrminate a sector of your society..
That's how we end up a Third World country forever..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

18DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:41 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Our people enjoy marginalizing minorities.. We should encourage minorities actively participate in society by accepting their rights.. Gay's bi and transgender people are sexual minorities.. You marginalize them means you descrminate a sector of your society..
That's how we end up a Third World country forever..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

19DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Empty Re: DECRIMINALIZATION OF HOMOSEXUALITY Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:23 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:Our people enjoy marginalizing minorities..  We should encourage minorities actively participate in society by accepting their rights..  Gay's bi and transgender people are sexual minorities..  You marginalize them means you descrminate a sector of your society..  
That's how we end up a Third World country forever..
UNP ers  personal interests may have played a decisive role to move the Gay marriage bill. Fair enough, do they have any empathy towards the retail investors of the CSE who too in my opinion is a marginalized group under this Govt. At least refrain from making statements such as describing CSE as CASINO! Have you forgotten.

We have short memories which may be a reason that we end up a 3rd world nation forever.........


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum