FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Blossom March
by Big Bull Today at 12:20 pm

» TILE / LWL / RCL
by Wickyz Today at 11:36 am

» Sometimes you might find that you have lost all your money in the market by investing in the non profitable stocks in the market.
by pjrngroup Today at 10:58 am

» පෙබරවාරි මාසේ කොළඹ කොටස් වලට මොකක්ද වුනේ - බැසුවාද ? බැස්සාද ?
by Wickyz Today at 10:54 am

» ACL post share split trading and the future potential
by Wickyz Today at 10:47 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Today at 9:54 am

» Nations Trust Bank- undervalued stock.
by Eranx Today at 8:00 am

» NATIONS TRUST BANK PLC (NTB.N0000)
by Eranx Today at 7:59 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Chathur Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» RICH or TKYO
by RJ1010 Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by arun.cse Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Rational Investor Yesterday at 11:58 am

» Opportunities after CSE drop
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 11:36 am

» Amana Bank's total assets cross Rs100 bilion with Rs 1billion operating profit
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:25 am

» Pakistan keen to invest in port city: Cabraal
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:16 am

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:02 am

» SANASA DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (SDB.N0000)
by IDK Yesterday at 9:23 am

» Madura takes the Portfolio Manager 2021 leadership with staggering 3.5bn
by roshan1039 Yesterday at 5:46 am

» Sri Lanka's Debt Dynamics
by sanjeewa88 Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:50 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » WELCOME MANGALA

WELCOME MANGALA

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Wed May 24, 2017 7:04 am

soileconomy


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Mangala will do anything if USA or India say.In the long run we will be more dependable on usa and India.

22WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Wed May 24, 2017 7:56 am

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:Mangala will do anything if USA or India say.In the long run we will be more dependable on usa and India.
World was treating Sri lanka like Somalia when Horu king was ruling.

Now not only US and India,all countries accepting Srilanka.Did you see what happened in GSP+ voting.

It is disapointing for Kings supporters. Smile Smile Smile

23WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Wed May 24, 2017 8:29 am

hettdas


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
https://www.colombotelegraph.com/index.php/how-did-my-fathers-driver-raththaran-stack-up-billions-in-10-years/

24WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Wed May 24, 2017 10:10 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
The so called Yahapalana Govt is messing up things big time owing to inefficiency. The father in law & son in law duo who robbed the Central bank are in the process of building a distillery in Kalkudah (4.5b investment) with the ill gotten money with the backing of the Govt, in spite of vehement opposition by the MPs, local bodies and the people of the area. 

President who gets to know happenings in the country only thro' media is mute and keeping a blind eye on this matter.

Mother of all banks the Central Bank was raped & robbed by a Father in law, son in law duo on the behest of whom??????? The entire world knows. If a country's Central Bank is not safe, what more!!!

As stated by Dr. Dayan J, the mini cabinet reshuffle is like playing musical chair on board the "Titanic" which is cruising towards the ice berg. 
Unquote: God save Sri Lanka from this unscrupulous rulers who are not what they portray themselves to be in the public domain.

25WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Wed May 24, 2017 6:40 pm

soileconomy


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:Mangala will do anything if USA or India say.In the long run we will be more dependable on usa and India.
World was treating Sri lanka like Somalia when Horu king was ruling.

Now not only US and India,all countries accepting Srilanka.Did you see what happened in GSP+ voting.

It is disapointing for Kings supporters. Smile Smile Smile
LTTE was a creation done by India and USA was very instrumental in feeding terrorist groups world wide including Sri Lanka.. If someone goes against them they change the game and appoint a puppet. Asia pasific best finance minister was changed not because of corruption and malpractices but just to change the portfolio?
We are accepted by certain western countries because of a puppet who will do  thing which they say

26WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Wed May 24, 2017 7:17 pm

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:As stated by Dr. Dayan J, the mini cabinet reshuffle is like playing musical chair on board the "Titanic" which is cruising towards the ice berg. 
Unquote: God save Sri Lanka from this unscrupulous rulers who are not what they portray themselves to be in the public domain.
Horage Ammagen Pena Ahanwa wage . If MR admin. did the same thing, his tone would have been different.

Why are you all in a hurry?  It happened only yesterday. Give some time and see the difference. Then, you may comment. Be optimistic.



Last edited by kovida on Wed May 24, 2017 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

27WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Wed May 24, 2017 7:18 pm

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:The so called Yahapalana Govt is messing up things big time owing to inefficiency. The father in law & son in law duo who robbed the Central bank are in the process of building a distillery in Kalkudah (4.5b investment) with the ill gotten money with the backing of the Govt, in spite of vehement opposition by the MPs, local bodies and the people of the area. 

President who gets to know happenings in the country only thro' media is mute and keeping a blind eye on this matter.

Mother of all banks the Central Bank was raped & robbed by a Father in law, son in law duo on the behest of whom??????? The entire world knows. If a country's Central Bank is not safe, what more!!!

As stated by Dr. Dayan J, the mini cabinet reshuffle is like playing musical chair on board the "Titanic" which is cruising towards the ice berg. 
Unquote: God save Sri Lanka from this unscrupulous rulers who are not what they portray themselves to be in the public domain.
bolai Dayanui okkoma bai bottuwene inne.Kiyo kiyo hitapan 2020 wenakal.Eeta passe ai kiyopan.Dayan J watenne rajjuruwo ugath modayo bawata haropu ugaththu set ekata.

28WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Thu May 25, 2017 5:27 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:Mangala will do anything if USA or India say.In the long run we will be more dependable on usa and India.
World was treating Sri lanka like Somalia when Horu king was ruling.

Now not only US and India,all countries accepting Srilanka.Did you see what happened in GSP+ voting.

It is disapointing for Kings supporters. Smile Smile Smile
LTTE was a creation done by India and USA was very instrumental in feeding terrorist groups world wide including Sri Lanka.. If someone goes against them they change the game and appoint a puppet. Asia pasific best finance minister was changed not because of corruption and malpractices but just to change the portfolio?
We are accepted by certain western countries because of a puppet who will do  thing which they say
Yes we should get help from swasiland,Libya,..etc and challenge US,India,Europe,Australia..Smile Smile Smile

29WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Thu May 25, 2017 6:25 am

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Why are you all in a hurry?  It happened only yesterday. Give some time and see the difference. Then, you may comment. Be optimistic.[/quote]



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy86FIp__DQ

30WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Thu May 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Investor1994


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I think interest rates will go up. Indrajith Coomaraswamy has said in press conferences that the interest rate is a politically sensitive issue and that is why the central bank is unable to shift rates quicker. Will the new finance minister be more permissive of interest rate rises especially when the rate of inflation for the last reported period being so high.

31WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 pm

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Investor1994 wrote:I think interest rates will go up. Indrajith Coomaraswamy has said in press conferences that the interest rate is a politically sensitive issue and that is why the central bank is unable to shift rates quicker. Will the new finance minister be more permissive of interest rate rises especially when the rate of inflation for the last reported period being so high.

Finance minister dance to PM's Tune.

Tune will be same for RK  and Mangala.

32WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 am

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Whatever good things accomplished are to be appreciated while commenting negative actions. Professional ethics are to be maintained irrespective of who rules the country. As a whole it is the overall performance achieved by the government not by an individual.

33WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Fri May 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
@sureshot wrote:

Finance minister dance to PM's Tune.

Tune will be same for RK  and Mangala.

ඔන්න ඔය සරල සත්‍යය තේරෙන්නෙ නැති මොන්ටිසෝරි බබාල අපට විහිලු සපයනව​.

 ඒ විතරක් නෙවි
මංගලත් යම් දිනක බිලි බෝයි වෙලා ඉවතට වීසි වෙනව​.

34WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Fri May 26, 2017 10:00 pm

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@worthiness wrote:Whatever good things accomplished are to be appreciated while commenting negative actions. Professional ethics are to be maintained irrespective of who rules the country. As a whole it is the overall performance achieved by the government not by an individual.

 you are correct . Appreciate your comment.

35WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Sat May 27, 2017 10:16 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@soileconomy wrote:Mangala will do anything if USA or India say.In the long run we will be more dependable on usa and India.
World was treating Sri lanka like Somalia when Horu king was ruling.

Now not only US and India,all countries accepting Srilanka.Did you see what happened in GSP+ voting.

It is disapointing for Kings supporters. Smile Smile Smile
LTTE was a creation done by India and USA was very instrumental in feeding terrorist groups world wide including Sri Lanka.. If someone goes against them they change the game and appoint a puppet. Asia pasific best finance minister was changed not because of corruption and malpractices but just to change the portfolio?
We are accepted by certain western countries because of a puppet who will do  thing which they say
Yes we should get help from swasiland,Libya,..etc and challenge US,India,Europe,Australia..Smile Smile Smile
Yes better to get help from swasiland or Libya for a independent country rather than dancing to the tune of other country betraying ourself.
Tibet jathika S MAHINDA said like this
Us than DeKalb hakilenne
Miti than DeKalb puppanne
Niwatun bawa sthminne
Mage putha loku wenne
Some of us still in colonianl type mentality

36WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Sat May 27, 2017 10:28 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
The central Bank of swaziland is safe and headed by a swazilander as Governor. We import and get screwed!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

37WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Sun May 28, 2017 8:22 am

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Though we all hope for some expert in Finance like Harsha or Eraj to head the Finance Ministry, it seems that will never happen during the tenure of this UNP govt.

Therefore let's look at the positive side. Forgetting all the other factors we can be Certain that Mangala's decisions will not be driven by 'What's in it for Me? Or 'How much I make out of this?"

The question is whether he will be limiited only to Present the Buddgetb in Parliment?

38WELCOME MANGALA - Page 2 Empty Re: WELCOME MANGALA Sun May 28, 2017 12:42 pm

kovida

kovida
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:Though we all hope for some expert in Finance like Harsha or Eraj to head the Finance Ministry, it seems that will never happen during the tenure of this UNP govt.

Therefore let's look at the positive side. Forgetting all the other factors we can be Certain that Mangala's decisions will not be  driven by 'What's in it for Me? Or 'How much I make out of this?"

The question is whether he will be limiited only to Present the Buddgetb in Parliment?
Finance Ministry is one of the most important places of the economy. Decisions taken there should be collective and well planned which were lacking most of the instances under the present gov.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum