FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Today at 9:50 pm

» still I believe this
by 100Bill Today at 9:21 pm

» Kind of behavior traders engage in when they are frustrated and want their money back from the market. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 9:13 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Today at 8:19 pm

» EXPO EXPO EXPO
by hanuma Today at 8:01 pm

» Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?
by xhunter Today at 7:49 pm

» Let's have a stop-loss strategy to maximize investment returns in stock market
by EquityChamp Today at 7:19 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Today at 6:56 pm

» Norway -> biggest shareholder of NDB
by Bakkabwoi Today at 6:42 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by samaritan Today at 5:41 pm

» කොටස් මිල දී ගන්න මෙය හොඳම කාලයයි – රාජ්‍ය අමාත්‍ය කබ්රාල්
by samaritan Today at 5:07 pm

» IS it right time to stick to warren buffett's most famous saying ???
by Mr. X Today at 4:02 pm

» CSE - The World's best performer!
by Vishwanarth Today at 2:42 pm

» Best Broker
by Wickyz Today at 2:32 pm

» Game Changed! SUPER GREEN
by Karthick Today at 12:24 pm

» Blue Diamond
by thavam_Eu Today at 12:07 pm

» GALORE OF GOOD NEWS TO THE CSE
by Bakkabwoi Today at 11:58 am

» TRUE VALUE OF LANKA ALUMINUM INDUSTRY (LALU)
by Trading Jockey Today at 10:26 am

» EBCR group of companies
by Wolf86 Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Use the Ten Principles of Value Investing to spot value stocks in the oversold market
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 5:44 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Is AINV, Goes Against Its own Right Issue saga?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
As the AINV’S rights issue is in pending, AINV’S main stake holder G.H.A.A.Shabbir is seems to downloading AINV @ cents 60 on greedy retailers. By selling, G.H.A.A.Shabbir is not going to lose his main share holder position or not going to dispose his stake totally and exit from AINV.

With the unexpected twist/development in AINV, it is seems to be contradicted to the speculation that AINV is going to push the price above their right issue price. Now AINV is seems to be not bothered about their right issue success or AINV’S plight at CSE.

One Doctor and client of crap shares, who bought AINV@ Rs. 1.10 above the CSE trading price through crossing in year 2014, thank god he is now inactive due to his old age and he now not in good terms with AINV, otherwise he will be on the forefront to buy the AINV again at high price now.

In the case of AINV, applying financial or fundamental theory is nonsense, only logical approach is applicable.

When the cash trapped AINV announced the big proportion of dividend compare to AINV’S NBVS in last 26th Sept 2016, I had mentioned that their dividends main focus point is right issue announcement later to pull out bigger money from investors, but the right issue came on 28th Feb 2017. To facilitate this earlier they even split the AINV shares.

Now AINV realized that they can’t elevate the AINV’S price at CSE to push up above the AINV’S right issue price.

Through their dividend distribution, cash trapped AINV further pushed into difficulties, now they understand that they can’t success their right issue, through the AINV’S dividend bait.

If they use the colossal sum, now collected through selling AINV @ cents 60 to clear the AINV’S selling order bid at cents 70, cents 80, cents 90 or even above one rupees at CSE order book, those retailers who bought the AINV @ cents 60 now, will quickly profit out this, because all the investor are very well know about the AINV’S past track record.

Due to this AINV can’t success in their action and further lose of fund is possible to those behind the AINV’S possible play.

Now AINV’S main stakeholder is in his selling spree. Main buyers are greedy retailers with right issue price target speculation or imagination. Not big investors or those following the fundamentals are buying.
This AINV’S main stakeholder’s selling is similar to PCH main stakeholder S.H.M.Rishan selling in year 2014. During that time most of the retailers thought, PCH going to use that fund collected through downloading PCH@ cents 50 to push up the PCH price,

but all the retailers later lost their money and exit from CSE and now all can see the plight of PCH.      

Now they are targeting the greedy retailer @ cents 60. When the retailers total buy  order quantity bid is reducing at cents 60 level, suddenly those selling at cents 60 is turning as buyers at cents 70 for short period of time.







Thus they enticing/attracting the retailers to line up at cents 60, until accumulate with big total buy order quantity, then suddenly big amount of AINV were generously  downloaded on those greedy lined up at cents 60 (See the AINV’S 30/05/2017 trade pattern also)

AINV may go up or go down depending on the idea of those behind the AINV, but final loser are greedy retails gurus those running behind AINV.     

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:As the AINV’S rights issue is in pending, AINV’S main stake holder G.H.A.A.Shabbir is seems to downloading AINV @ cents 60 on greedy retailers. By selling, G.H.A.A.Shabbir is not going to lose his main share holder position or not going to dispose his stake totally and exit from AINV.

With the unexpected twist/development in AINV, it is seems to be contradicted to the speculation that AINV is going to push the price above their right issue price. Now AINV is seems to be not bothered about their right issue success or AINV’S plight at CSE.

One Doctor and client of crap shares, who bought AINV@ Rs. 1.10 above the CSE trading price through crossing in year 2014, thank god he is now inactive due to his old age and he now not in good terms with AINV, otherwise he will be on the forefront to buy the AINV again at high price now.

In the case of AINV, applying financial or fundamental theory is nonsense, only logical approach is applicable.

When the cash trapped AINV announced the big proportion of dividend compare to AINV’S NBVS in last 26th Sept 2016, I had mentioned that their dividends main focus point is right issue announcement later to pull out bigger money from investors, but the right issue came on 28th Feb 2017. To facilitate this earlier they even split the AINV shares.

Now AINV realized that they can’t elevate the AINV’S price at CSE to push up above the AINV’S right issue price.

Through their dividend distribution, cash trapped AINV further pushed into difficulties, now they understand that they can’t success their right issue, through the AINV’S dividend bait.

If they use the colossal sum, now collected through selling AINV @ cents 60 to clear the AINV’S selling order bid at cents 70, cents 80, cents 90 or even above one rupees at CSE order book, those retailers who bought the AINV @ cents 60 now, will quickly profit out this, because all the investor are very well know about the AINV’S past track record.

Due to this AINV can’t success in their action and further lose of fund is possible to those behind the AINV’S possible play.

Now AINV’S main stakeholder is in his selling spree. Main buyers are greedy retailers with right issue price target speculation or imagination. Not big investors or those following the fundamentals are buying.
This AINV’S main stakeholder’s selling is similar to PCH main stakeholder S.H.M.Rishan selling in year 2014. During that time most of the retailers thought, PCH going to use that fund collected through downloading PCH@ cents 50 to push up the PCH price,

but all the retailers later lost their money and exit from CSE and now all can see the plight of PCH.      

Now they are targeting the greedy retailer @ cents 60. When the retailers total buy  order quantity bid is reducing at cents 60 level, suddenly those selling at cents 60 is turning as buyers at cents 70 for short period of time.







Thus they enticing/attracting the retailers to line up at cents 60, until accumulate with big total buy order quantity, then suddenly big amount of AINV were generously  downloaded on those greedy lined up at cents 60 (See the AINV’S 30/05/2017 trade pattern also)

AINV may go up or go down depending on the idea of those behind the AINV, but final loser are greedy retails gurus those running behind AINV.     
Fantastic explanation, thank you Miss. Sangeetha, could you please give an idea about Kzoo is it worth to buy at present rate before rights. I gratefully appreciate & waiting for your explanation. Thanks.

CSE VIJAY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Again and again AINV doing the same robbery

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Miss Sangeetha,

Please tell me clearly should i have to sell my shares that buy at 0.70 Rs or not. Because by following your comments i save lot of my money from scrape shares like AINV.N. Please give your direct answer and if you were i what should you do now ?

I have 500000 shares of AINV.N at the average bought price of 0.68 RS.

Thank you

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Miss Sangeetha,

Please tell me clearly should i have to sell my shares that buy at 0.70 Rs or not. Because by following your comments i save lot of my money from scrape shares like AINV.N. Please give your direct answer and if you were i what should you do now ?

I have 500000 shares of AINV.N at the average bought price of 0.68 RS.

Thank you

Till Ms. Sangeetha replies, Neluka this is what I would do in your situation

Sell 500,000 @ say -/60 = Rs. 300,000/-
Loss(-/10 cents @ 500,000) = Rs. 50,000/-

Reinvest Rs. 300,000 say with a fundamentally strong yet hugely undervalued stock such as Royal Ceramics to recover the loses and gain within the next 2 years

Say you buy at 130/-, = 2,300 shares of Royal Ceramics
You will be entitled to Rs. 4/- dividend they have declared
So you will recover Rs. 9,200/- (4@2,300/-) in July 2017 (excluding WH tax)

In the next 2 years you will most probably get 2 annual dividends of say Rs. 8/-
Rs. 16/- @ 2,300= Rs. 36,800/-

RCL Net Asset Value is expected to be around Rs. 190/- ending 2017/18 and 225/- ending 2018/2019

You can easily sell when there is run on RCL shares at the right time

Let's assume you sell it at 175/- @ 2,300 at any point = Rs. 402,500/-

Biggest mistake you can make is to try and recover the loss in a short span. Concentrate for a minimum of 2 years for the recovery

If you doesn't like RCL you will do well by investing in a yet another fundamentally
strong share such as Sampath Bank to recover your loses within the next 2 years

I have not accounted Present Values of Future Earnings in my calculations

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Adam Investments has made a very late disclosure to CSE about some significant share dealings by the spouse of one of the zdirectors,mMs. Danushya Gulamhusein. Very interesting disclosure indeed.

Let's hope SEC will take appropriate action as on face value of the late disclosure there appears to be clear manipulation to drive the share price up

CSE VIJAY


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
The disclosure made by Mrs.Danushya Gulamhusein, an executive director of Adam Investment. If anyone sees that, first it is appear to be transaction within one family members in recent days.

Actually purchase took place mostly in January 10, declaring the transaction by Mrs.Danushya Gulamhusein on behalf of her spouse, almost 6 month later now, saying the reason is an oversight.

Selling of AINV took place mostly in later part of the May month; buyers are innocent victim at CSE, here buyers are not from Gulamhusein family member.

I think that the present downloading of AINV will be disclosed in coming December due to an oversight.

If they declare now the Pigs and wild boars now falling on the trap will realize and runaway is it?                                                               

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@CSE VIJAY wrote:The disclosure made by Mrs.Danushya Gulamhusein, an executive director of Adam Investment. If anyone sees that, first it is appear to be transaction within one family members in recent days.

Actually purchase took place mostly in January 10, declaring the transaction by Mrs.Danushya Gulamhusein on behalf of her spouse, almost 6 month later now, saying the reason is an oversight.

Selling of AINV took place mostly in later part of the May month; buyers are innocent victim at CSE, here buyers are not from Gulamhusein family member.

I think that the present downloading of AINV will be disclosed in coming December due to an oversight.

If they declare now the Pigs and wild boars now falling on the trap will realize and runaway is it?                                                               
WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT KIND OF ACTION SEC WILL TAKE ON THIS DAY LIGHT MANIPULATION?

nirowat


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Pretty amazing stuff really
If I am not mistaken the so called spouse is the ultimate owner of AINV though not on the board
That means the owner has been playing and the letter doesn't mention that
Now she resign, seemingly falling on her sword
This is the legacy of MR government with regards to CSE
The problem we have is that all politicians are so sinful that any rogue method is protected and made to fatten their own bellies rather than serving the public


EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@Neluka Karannagoda wrote:Dear Miss Sangeetha,

Please tell me clearly should i have to sell my shares that buy at 0.70 Rs or not. Because by following your comments i save lot of my money from scrape shares like AINV.N. Please give your direct answer and if you were i what should you do now ?

I have 500000 shares of AINV.N at the average bought price of 0.68 RS.

Thank you

Till Ms. Sangeetha replies, Neluka this is what I would do in your situation

Sell 500,000 @ say -/60 = Rs. 300,000/-
Loss(-/10 cents @  500,000) = Rs. 50,000/-

Reinvest Rs. 300,000 say with a fundamentally strong yet hugely undervalued stock such as Royal Ceramics to recover the loses and gain within the next 2 years

Say you buy at 130/-, = 2,300 shares of Royal Ceramics
You will be entitled to Rs. 4/- dividend they have declared
So you will recover Rs. 9,200/- (4@2,300/-) in July 2017 (excluding WH tax)

In the next 2 years you will most probably get 2 annual dividends of say Rs. 8/-
Rs. 16/- @ 2,300= Rs. 36,800/-

RCL Net Asset Value is expected to be around Rs. 190/- ending 2017/18 and 225/- ending 2018/2019

You can easily sell when there is run on RCL shares at the right time

Let's assume you sell it at 175/- @ 2,300 at any point = Rs. 402,500/-

Biggest mistake you can make is to try and recover the loss in a short span. Concentrate for a minimum of 2 years for the recovery

If you doesn't like RCL you will do well by investing in a yet another fundamentally
strong share such as Sampath Bank to recover your loses within the next 2 years

I have not accounted Present Values of Future Earnings in my calculations

That is a good advise DS. Really appreciate.

Neluka Karannagoda


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear All

Thank you very much for your valuable ideas.

Thanks again

Gunther


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:As the AINV’S rights issue is in pending, AINV’S main stake holder G.H.A.A.Shabbir is seems to downloading AINV @ cents 60 on greedy retailers. By selling, G.H.A.A.Shabbir is not going to lose his main share holder position or not going to dispose his stake totally and exit from AINV.

With the unexpected twist/development in AINV, it is seems to be contradicted to the speculation that AINV is going to push the price above their right issue price. Now AINV is seems to be not bothered about their right issue success or AINV’S plight at CSE.

One Doctor and client of crap shares, who bought AINV@ Rs. 1.10 above the CSE trading price through crossing in year 2014, thank god he is now inactive due to his old age and he now not in good terms with AINV, otherwise he will be on the forefront to buy the AINV again at high price now.

In the case of AINV, applying financial or fundamental theory is nonsense, only logical approach is applicable.

When the cash trapped AINV announced the big proportion of dividend compare to AINV’S NBVS in last 26th Sept 2016, I had mentioned that their dividends main focus point is right issue announcement later to pull out bigger money from investors, but the right issue came on 28th Feb 2017. To facilitate this earlier they even split the AINV shares.

Now AINV realized that they can’t elevate the AINV’S price at CSE to push up above the AINV’S right issue price.

Through their dividend distribution, cash trapped AINV further pushed into difficulties, now they understand that they can’t success their right issue, through the AINV’S dividend bait.

If they use the colossal sum, now collected through selling AINV @ cents 60 to clear the AINV’S selling order bid at cents 70, cents 80, cents 90 or even above one rupees at CSE order book, those retailers who bought the AINV @ cents 60 now, will quickly profit out this, because all the investor are very well know about the AINV’S past track record.

Due to this AINV can’t success in their action and further lose of fund is possible to those behind the AINV’S possible play.

Now AINV’S main stakeholder is in his selling spree. Main buyers are greedy retailers with right issue price target speculation or imagination. Not big investors or those following the fundamentals are buying.
This AINV’S main stakeholder’s selling is similar to PCH main stakeholder S.H.M.Rishan selling in year 2014. During that time most of the retailers thought, PCH going to use that fund collected through downloading PCH@ cents 50 to push up the PCH price,

but all the retailers later lost their money and exit from CSE and now all can see the plight of PCH.      

Now they are targeting the greedy retailer @ cents 60. When the retailers total buy  order quantity bid is reducing at cents 60 level, suddenly those selling at cents 60 is turning as buyers at cents 70 for short period of time.







Thus they enticing/attracting the retailers to line up at cents 60, until accumulate with big total buy order quantity, then suddenly big amount of AINV were generously  downloaded on those greedy lined up at cents 60 (See the AINV’S 30/05/2017 trade pattern also)

AINV may go up or go down depending on the idea of those behind the AINV, but final loser are greedy retails gurus those running behind AINV.     
Miss-Sangeetha has helped many investors to avoid these kind of shares. Im thinking.. now that trading of both AINV and PCHH is suspended for nearly 2 years, what is the role of sec in protecting minor share holders interest.  Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum