FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Shares to Buy
by Bakkabwoi Today at 11:12 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC Interim Financial Statements quarter ended 30th June 2021
by Accountant Today at 10:09 pm

» Successful investment strategies require an understanding of the forces of stock market nature, and disciplined rules of portfolio management.
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 9:12 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Niwa Today at 8:53 pm

» Directors' Dealings today
by SAGA Today at 6:02 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Today at 5:59 pm

» CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)
by Antonym Today at 5:37 pm

» Boga unusual Collection....
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» MILLENNIUM HOUSING DEVELOPERS PLC (MHDL.N0000)
by jehan008 Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Sri Lanka FOB prices for black tea highest in the world
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:18 pm

» DPL Take over
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 12:12 pm

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:02 am

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
by dayandacool Yesterday at 10:09 am

» CITIZENS DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS FINANCE PLC(CDB.N0000)
by engineer Yesterday at 7:06 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC . KZOO.N
by Pbv Yesterday at 12:22 am

» What will happen to AMF¿??????
by Tissa Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:46 pm

» Expert view on AMF??
by Tissa Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:12 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by Bakkabwoi Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:57 pm

» What are the short term profit stocks you are planning to buy on this Monday? (Only honest ppl please)
by Hope123 Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:04 pm

» Discussion on mechanism to aid investors, Conducted BY Hon Finance Minister
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:57 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

+7
fortuneteller
Eugine Fernando
niru
Ran49
gfte
hanuma
ruwan326
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:48 pm

gfte


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@ ruwan, Yes it can go until 20th June,
As you point out in other forum ( Ruwan999 must be you - sorry if not),
there are considerable amount of rights still to be listed in the market by tomorrow, (since, one of my friend from Ampara district told me that his rights were not listed today).
 so I guess, due to the postal problem, the right papers away from Colombo may not listed today, and it may listed on tomorrow, and day after tomorrow).

In that scenario, we must watch carefully the rights price and the volume on tomorrow to get a clear picture.

That's why I bounded my self until Friday. if all is well, then no problem, I am also happy to trade until 2.30pm on 20th June.
  Good luck

22WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:08 pm

ruwan326


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gfte wrote:@ ruwan, Yes it can go until 20th June,
As you point out in other forum ( Ruwan999 must be you - sorry if not),
there are considerable amount of rights still to be listed in the market by tomorrow, (since, one of my friend from Ampara district told me that his rights were not listed today).
 so I guess, due to the postal problem, the right papers away from Colombo may not listed today, and it may listed on tomorrow, and day after tomorrow).

In that scenario, we must watch carefully the rights price and the volume on tomorrow to get a clear picture.

That's why I bounded my self until Friday. if all is well, then no problem, I am also happy to trade until 2.30pm on 20th June.
  Good luck
Can not talk about Ruwan 999 here Embarassed , got warning from NC+ not to share information anywhere and will not. Very Happy

well, It is not a good idea to go till 2:30pm on 20th Mad Mad Mad
1.Power cut
2.problems in the connection
3.system failures

Price band will be there for tomorrow ???
And my rights paper still didn't came and will collect it tomorrow from SSP systems office Very Happy

Hope to have early x-max gifts for wife
santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa

23WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:53 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@gfte wrote:@ ruwan, Yes it can go until 20th June,
As you point out in other forum ( Ruwan999 must be you - sorry if not),
there are considerable amount of rights still to be listed in the market by tomorrow, (since, one of my friend from Ampara district told me that his rights were not listed today).
 so I guess, due to the postal problem, the right papers away from Colombo may not listed today, and it may listed on tomorrow, and day after tomorrow).

In that scenario, we must watch carefully the rights price and the volume on tomorrow to get a clear picture.

That's why I bounded my self until Friday. if all is well, then no problem, I am also happy to trade until 2.30pm on 20th June.
  Good luck
Can not talk about Ruwan 999 here Embarassed , got warning from NC+ not to share information anywhere and will not. Very Happy

well, It is not a good idea to go till 2:30pm on 20th Mad Mad Mad
1.Power cut
2.problems in the connection
3.system failures

Price band will be there for tomorrow ???
And my rights paper still didn't came and will collect it tomorrow from SSP systems office Very Happy

Hope to have early x-max gifts for wife
santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa
STILL THE COLLECTION IS GOING ON, FIRE WORKS AFTER THAT Very Happy Very Happy

24WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:19 am

ruwan326


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@gfte wrote:@ ruwan, Yes it can go until 20th June,
As you point out in other forum ( Ruwan999 must be you - sorry if not),
there are considerable amount of rights still to be listed in the market by tomorrow, (since, one of my friend from Ampara district told me that his rights were not listed today).
 so I guess, due to the postal problem, the right papers away from Colombo may not listed today, and it may listed on tomorrow, and day after tomorrow).

In that scenario, we must watch carefully the rights price and the volume on tomorrow to get a clear picture.

That's why I bounded my self until Friday. if all is well, then no problem, I am also happy to trade until 2.30pm on 20th June.
  Good luck
Can not talk about Ruwan 999 here Embarassed , got warning from NC+ not to share information anywhere and will not. Very Happy

well, It is not a good idea to go till 2:30pm on 20th Mad Mad Mad
1.Power cut
2.problems in the connection
3.system failures

Price band will be there for tomorrow ???
And my rights paper still didn't came and will collect it tomorrow from SSP systems office Very Happy

Hope to have early x-max gifts for wife
santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa
STILL THE COLLECTION IS GOING ON, FIRE WORKS AFTER THAT Very Happy Very Happy
TOMORROW i WILL HAND OVER THE RIGHT PAPERS.........
SO FRIDAY ONWARD FIREWORKS.............
EARLY CHRIS- MAX santa santa santa santa santa

WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Ba-large-white-firework-gif-pic

25WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:14 pm

gfte


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
13/06/2017  264690
14/07/2017  119419
total        =384109 share traded above 40/-

i think the players played well to collect around 40/-
another 100000 is available in the market (excluding Top 20 SH) 
so, as per my guess, there will be no share to be sold.

and i had put one order at 65/-, it was accepted, so i think there will be no price band at all
(41.7*1.25= 52.10 and  41.7*1.5=62.5) 

and There were 1284 KZOO.N000 shares traded around 700/-
i believe these 1284 were taken around 600/- and now disposed at 700 by retailers
so, that now only around 1000 in the market for trading( that 1000 not for sale until drama finished, some will not sell as they watch full drama), so  if you have Normal shares, then pray your god for good time.

As 520+40=560 these normal share will come to the market only by 05/07/2017. until then market players (not  top 20 SH)
have 5000-6000 shares to play if the play makers are behind these scenes at present.

then
just imagine, 
only 500 to 1000 normal share for trading ( time period 15 June  to 04 July)
Only 100000 rights available for trading (time period 15 June to 20 June) this will fly as price band is not there.
Dears, the above is just one scenario out of many possibilities. I may completely wrong with the above assumptions.

be careful &Take care, 
good luck

26WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty When will reach 185? Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:46 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gfte wrote:13/06/2017  264690
14/07/2017  119419
total        =384109 share traded above 40/-

i think the players played well to collect around 40/-
another 100000 is available in the market (excluding Top 20 SH) 
so, as per my guess, there will be no share to be sold.

and i had put one order at 65/-, it was accepted, so i think there will be no price band at all
(41.7*1.25= 52.10 and  41.7*1.5=62.5) 

and There were 1284 KZOO.N000 shares traded around 700/-
i believe these 1284 were taken around 600/- and now disposed at 700 by retailers
so, that now only around 1000 in the market for trading( that 1000 not for sale until drama finished, some will not sell as they watch full drama), so  if you have Normal shares, then pray your god for good time.

As 520+40=560 these normal share will come to the market only by 05/07/2017. until then market players (not  top 20 SH)
have 5000-6000 shares to play if the play makers are behind these scenes at present.

then
just imagine, 
only 500 to 1000 normal share for trading ( time period 15 June  to 04 July)
Only 100000 rights available for trading (time period 15 June to 20 June) this will fly as price band is not there.
Dears, the above is just one scenario out of many possibilities. I may completely wrong with the above assumptions.

be careful &Take care, 
good luck
15/06/2017  183798
16/06/2017  158522


i think the players played well to collect under 6/- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
So you think still the game is on?????????

27WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 pm

fortuneteller

fortuneteller
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I am looking for the uncle who predicted that that rights will trade @ Rs 185.00 and the uncle who bought at RS 6.00.Is it the same uncle?

I feel sorry for the uncles who bought at Rs 54.00.

Sri Lanka funny country! Another uncle told me today.

Two More days. Let me watch.

28WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:00 pm

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
yes ruwan, around 52000 shares below 10/- traded today. 
i think this is just retailers game now, some time the share price will go up on monday (trigaring a false alaram).
so, not get caught to the trap.
Even they may try to push the Normal share price on monday onwards.

there were plenty of time for the rights holders to sell there rights above 40/- who ever sold, happy now.

over 350000 were trade above 40, OMG, i think some big guns were sold there rights to the retailers and now collecting below 10.

29WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:17 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gfte wrote:yes ruwan, around 52000 shares below 10/- traded today. 
i think this is just retailers game now, some time the share price will go up on monday (trigaring a false alaram).
so, not get caught to the trap.
Even they may try to push the Normal share price on monday onwards.

there were plenty of time for the rights holders to sell there rights above 40/- who ever sold, happy now.

over 350000 were trade above 40, OMG, i think some big guns were sold there rights to the retailers and now collecting below 10.
Less than 500 000 Rights with retailers(469 400) and no chance of top holders selling. Still the collection going on. Very Happy

This week 834 784 traded with day traders.Anything is possible in CSE since no price band Very Happy

30WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:16 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@fortuneteller wrote:I am looking for the uncle who predicted that that rights will trade @ Rs 185.00 and the uncle who bought at RS 6.00.Is it the same uncle?

I feel sorry for the uncles who bought at Rs 54.00.

Sri Lanka funny country! Another uncle told me today.

Two More days. Let me watch.
Wisdom 79 or Eugine Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Both of them good on prediction Basketball Basketball

CSE unpredictable affraid , started 54/ and went to 11/= and came back 40/= +No price band bom bom bom 2Days to go bounce bounce bounce bounce

31WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:05 pm

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I also surprise about the Price band .. both side no price band ...

Monday may be .10 cts to 20/= range can trade

32WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:06 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@man123 wrote:I also surprise about the Price band .. both side no price band ...

Monday may be .10 cts to 20/= range can trade
Not sure about .10/=, lets see the Renuka capital PLC makes any difference Basketball Basketball Basketball

33WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:48 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@man123 wrote:I also surprise about the Price band .. both side no price band ...

Monday may be .10 cts to 20/= range can trade
Not sure about .10/=, lets see the Renuka capital PLC makes any difference Basketball Basketball Basketball
RUWAN I SOLD MY RIGHTS @ 46/= AND AGAIN BOUGHT BACK @ 20/-  SO I AM SAFE, HOPE TO SELL ON MONDAY AT ANY PRICE. Very Happy Very Happy

34WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:31 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eugine Fernando wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@man123 wrote:I also surprise about the Price band .. both side no price band ...

Monday may be .10 cts to 20/= range can trade
Not sure about .10/=, lets see the Renuka capital PLC makes any difference Basketball Basketball Basketball
RUWAN I SOLD MY RIGHTS @ 46/= AND AGAIN BOUGHT BACK @ 20/-  SO I AM SAFE, HOPE TO SELL ON MONDAY AT ANY PRICE. Very Happy Very Happy
Tuesday is the last day Basketball Basketball
Since the name Renuka capital PLC might bring something on Monday bounce

Hope for the best and anything is possible in CSE lol!

35WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
@man123 wrote:I also surprise about the Price band .. both side no price band ...

Monday may be .10 cts to 20/= range can trade

For newly listed IPO shares and warrants, rights are excluded from price band for certain period of time.

 KZOO rights won’t come down to 10 cents. From the past experience of some illiquid stocks rights, may be shown slight upward trend due to real KZOO rights buyers for conversion, when the KZOO rights approaches to cease trade.

36WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:38 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
@man123 wrote:I also surprise about the Price band .. both side no price band ...

Monday may be .10 cts to 20/= range can trade

For newly listed IPO shares and warrants, rights are excluded from price band for certain period of time.

 KZOO rights won’t come down to 10 cents. From the past experience of some illiquid stocks rights, may be shown slight upward trend due to real KZOO rights buyers for conversion, when the KZOO rights approaches to cease trade.
After longtime Miss Sangeetha,
It will be Renuka Capital PLC Monday onwards I think.

37WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:41 am

sumanasiri


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
look about valuation and buy

38WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:13 pm

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
if any one have money  to pay the rights 520/= then better to buy rights paper at 1.70 or 2/=

39WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Saman12

Saman12
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

40WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:03 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Saman12 wrote:So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

From the beginning there was no game. End of the day retailers lost. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

41WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:53 am

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Saman12 wrote:So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

From the beginning there was no game. End of the day retailers lost. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seems like company selling their rights papers as well Compare with the total Trading Qty . otherwise how come these much of trading every day...

Finally waste our money.. no game no money

42WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:01 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@man123 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Saman12 wrote:So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

From the beginning there was no game. End of the day retailers lost. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seems like company selling their rights papers as well Compare with the total Trading Qty . otherwise how come these much of trading every day...

Finally waste our money.. no game no money
Not selling collecting Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

43WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:10 am

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@man123 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Saman12 wrote:So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

From the beginning there was no game. End of the day retailers lost. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seems like company selling their rights papers as well Compare with the total Trading Qty . otherwise how come these much of trading every day...

Finally waste our money.. no game no money
Not selling collecting Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

IF it is collecting then today KZOO.R need to go again 20/= level Very Happy Very Happy

44WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:15 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@man123 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@man123 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Saman12 wrote:So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

From the beginning there was no game. End of the day retailers lost. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seems like company selling their rights papers as well Compare with the total Trading Qty . otherwise how come these much of trading every day...

Finally waste our money.. no game no money
Not selling collecting Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

IF it is collecting then today KZOO.R need to go again 20/= level Very Happy Very Happy
To subscribe a right you need to pay 520/=+ end of the day closing right price. will you pay 520/=+???? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

45WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:32 am

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
470 000 shares OMG what a senario

46WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:38 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gfte wrote:470 000 shares OMG what a senario
Hope Renuka collected all renaming, Retail  main shares 7824*60= 469 440 Rights Very Happy

47WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:41 am

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
but still another 140000 is for sale at the moment, how this possible

48WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:58 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@gfte wrote:but still another 140000 is for sale at the moment, how this possible
Maybe top 19 decide to sell too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

49WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
Among the KZOO rights buyer, only some will subscribe for the KZOO rights, others don’t have the financial capacity to subscribe the KZOO rights @ Rs.520/=, they are rights traders, if any one apply for additional shares he will get the additional shares easily rather than spending on rights additionally.

Some are imagining the KZOO’s post listed price value now like KZOO rights price earlier.

What had happened to the then illiquid stock CPRT and its promoter Jana and Karuna? Now Jana and Karuna disappeared from this forum. Now the same thing is reflecting in KZOO, history is repeating see this link and check promoter’s price and the CPRT price now

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t49314-cprt-nav-can-go-up-by-1000

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum