FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS

+7
fortuneteller
Eugine Fernando
niru
Ran49
gfte
hanuma
ruwan326
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty When will reach 185? Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:46 pm

ruwan326

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

gfte wrote:13/06/2017  264690
14/07/2017  119419
total        =384109 share traded above 40/-

i think the players played well to collect around 40/-
another 100000 is available in the market (excluding Top 20 SH) 
so, as per my guess, there will be no share to be sold.

and i had put one order at 65/-, it was accepted, so i think there will be no price band at all
(41.7*1.25= 52.10 and  41.7*1.5=62.5) 

and There were 1284 KZOO.N000 shares traded around 700/-
i believe these 1284 were taken around 600/- and now disposed at 700 by retailers
so, that now only around 1000 in the market for trading( that 1000 not for sale until drama finished, some will not sell as they watch full drama), so  if you have Normal shares, then pray your god for good time.

As 520+40=560 these normal share will come to the market only by 05/07/2017. until then market players (not  top 20 SH)
have 5000-6000 shares to play if the play makers are behind these scenes at present.

then
just imagine, 
only 500 to 1000 normal share for trading ( time period 15 June  to 04 July)
Only 100000 rights available for trading (time period 15 June to 20 June) this will fly as price band is not there.
Dears, the above is just one scenario out of many possibilities. I may completely wrong with the above assumptions.

be careful &Take care, 
good luck
15/06/2017  183798
16/06/2017  158522

i think the players played well to collect under 6/- Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
So you think still the game is on?????????

27WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:29 pm

fortuneteller

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I am looking for the uncle who predicted that that rights will trade @ Rs 185.00 and the uncle who bought at RS 6.00.Is it the same uncle?

I feel sorry for the uncles who bought at Rs 54.00.

Sri Lanka funny country! Another uncle told me today.

Two More days. Let me watch.

28WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:00 pm

gfte

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

yes ruwan, around 52000 shares below 10/- traded today. 
i think this is just retailers game now, some time the share price will go up on monday (trigaring a false alaram).
so, not get caught to the trap.
Even they may try to push the Normal share price on monday onwards.

there were plenty of time for the rights holders to sell there rights above 40/- who ever sold, happy now.

over 350000 were trade above 40, OMG, i think some big guns were sold there rights to the retailers and now collecting below 10.

29WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:17 pm

ruwan326

gfte wrote:yes ruwan, around 52000 shares below 10/- traded today. 
i think this is just retailers game now, some time the share price will go up on monday (trigaring a false alaram).
so, not get caught to the trap.
Even they may try to push the Normal share price on monday onwards.

there were plenty of time for the rights holders to sell there rights above 40/- who ever sold, happy now.

over 350000 were trade above 40, OMG, i think some big guns were sold there rights to the retailers and now collecting below 10.
Less than 500 000 Rights with retailers(469 400) and no chance of top holders selling. Still the collection going on. Very Happy

This week 834 784 traded with day traders.Anything is possible in CSE since no price band Very Happy

30WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:16 pm

ruwan326

fortuneteller wrote:I am looking for the uncle who predicted that that rights will trade @ Rs 185.00 and the uncle who bought at RS 6.00.Is it the same uncle?

I feel sorry for the uncles who bought at Rs 54.00.

Sri Lanka funny country! Another uncle told me today.

Two More days. Let me watch.
Wisdom 79 or Eugine Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Both of them good on prediction Basketball Basketball

CSE unpredictable affraid , started 54/ and went to 11/= and came back 40/= +No price band bom bom bom 2Days to go bounce bounce bounce bounce

31WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:05 pm

man123

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I also surprise about the Price band .. both side no price band ...

Monday may be .10 cts to 20/= range can trade

32WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:06 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

man123 wrote:I also surprise about the Price band .. both side no price band ...

Not sure about .10/=, lets see the Renuka capital PLC makes any difference Basketball Basketball Basketball

33WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:48 am

Eugine Fernando

ruwan326 wrote:
man123 wrote:I also surprise about the Price band .. both side no price band ...

Not sure about .10/=, lets see the Renuka capital PLC makes any difference Basketball Basketball Basketball
RUWAN I SOLD MY RIGHTS @ 46/= AND AGAIN BOUGHT BACK @ 20/-  SO I AM SAFE, HOPE TO SELL ON MONDAY AT ANY PRICE. Very Happy Very Happy

34WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:31 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

Eugine Fernando wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

RUWAN I SOLD MY RIGHTS @ 46/= AND AGAIN BOUGHT BACK @ 20/-  SO I AM SAFE, HOPE TO SELL ON MONDAY AT ANY PRICE. Very Happy Very Happy
Tuesday is the last day Basketball Basketball
Since the name Renuka capital PLC might bring something on Monday bounce

Hope for the best and anything is possible in CSE lol!

35WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

For newly listed IPO shares and warrants, rights are excluded from price band for certain period of time.

KZOO rights won’t come down to 10 cents. From the past experience of some illiquid stocks rights, may be shown slight upward trend due to real KZOO rights buyers for conversion, when the KZOO rights approaches to cease trade.

36WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:38 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:

For newly listed IPO shares and warrants, rights are excluded from price band for certain period of time.

KZOO rights won’t come down to 10 cents. From the past experience of some illiquid stocks rights, may be shown slight upward trend due to real KZOO rights buyers for conversion, when the KZOO rights approaches to cease trade.
After longtime Miss Sangeetha,
It will be Renuka Capital PLC Monday onwards I think.

37WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:41 am

sumanasiri

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

look about valuation and buy

38WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:13 pm

man123

if any one have money  to pay the rights 520/= then better to buy rights paper at 1.70 or 2/=

39WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Saman12

Saman12
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

40WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:03 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

Saman12 wrote:So you think still the game is on tommorro last day....

From the beginning there was no game. End of the day retailers lost. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

41WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:53 am

man123

ruwan326 wrote:

From the beginning there was no game. End of the day retailers lost. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Seems like company selling their rights papers as well Compare with the total Trading Qty . otherwise how come these much of trading every day...

Finally waste our money.. no game no money

42WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:01 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

man123 wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

Seems like company selling their rights papers as well Compare with the total Trading Qty . otherwise how come these much of trading every day...

Not selling collecting Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

43WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:10 am

man123

ruwan326 wrote:
man123 wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

IF it is collecting then today KZOO.R need to go again 20/= level Very Happy Very Happy

44WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:15 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

man123 wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:
man123 wrote:
ruwan326 wrote:

IF it is collecting then today KZOO.R need to go again 20/= level Very Happy Very Happy
To subscribe a right you need to pay 520/=+ end of the day closing right price. will you pay 520/=+???? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

45WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:32 am

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

470 000 shares OMG what a senario

46WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:38 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

gfte wrote:470 000 shares OMG what a senario
Hope Renuka collected all renaming, Retail  main shares 7824*60= 469 440 Rights Very Happy

47WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:41 am

gfte

gfte
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

but still another 140000 is for sale at the moment, how this possible

48WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:58 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

gfte wrote:but still another 140000 is for sale at the moment, how this possible
Maybe top 19 decide to sell too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

49WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS - Page 2 Empty Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO Rs185/= KAZOO RIGHTS Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Among the KZOO rights buyer, only some will subscribe for the KZOO rights, others don’t have the financial capacity to subscribe the KZOO rights @ Rs.520/=, they are rights traders, if any one apply for additional shares he will get the additional shares easily rather than spending on rights additionally.

Some are imagining the KZOO’s post listed price value now like KZOO rights price earlier.

What had happened to the then illiquid stock CPRT and its promoter Jana and Karuna? Now Jana and Karuna disappeared from this forum. Now the same thing is reflecting in KZOO, history is repeating see this link and check promoter’s price and the CPRT price now

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t49314-cprt-nav-can-go-up-by-1000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum