FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Related party transactions in Banks cause concerns
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Japanese money laundering via PABC Bank raise CB eye brows
by Lotus Eater Yesterday at 9:34 pm

» Principal governmental and regulatory policies that govern the banking sector in Sri Lanka
by Lotus Eater Yesterday at 9:18 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 6:29 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Peoples leasing technically positive Target Price Rs 20
by Eranx Yesterday at 11:30 am

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by Eranx Yesterday at 11:29 am

» "MFL" DEAL to 12 RS (multi finance plc)
by Bakka1988 Thu May 06, 2021 11:22 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by ONTHEMONEY Thu May 06, 2021 11:21 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 pm

» What happens in the market is absolutely 100% out of your control. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Thu May 06, 2021 9:45 pm

» Synergies of possible merger between Sampath Bank and PABC
by CHRONICLE™ Thu May 06, 2021 5:42 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by ADVENTUS Thu May 06, 2021 1:50 pm

» Prime Lands Residencies Limited (PLR)
by Nandun Thu May 06, 2021 10:42 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Captain Wed May 05, 2021 11:51 pm

» Growing Fear
by Wickyz Wed May 05, 2021 8:15 pm

» CONGRATULATIONS TO FINANCIAL CHRONICLE ON THIS 11TH YEAR
by CHRONICLE™ Wed May 05, 2021 3:31 pm

» HNB to merge with Seylan Bank?
by reyaz Wed May 05, 2021 11:37 am

» There are howmany funds in Sri Lanka?
by reyaz Tue May 04, 2021 4:52 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Govt. moving forward slowly but steadily

Govt. moving forward slowly but steadily

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Govt. moving forward slowly but steadily Empty Govt. moving forward slowly but steadily Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:48 pm

predictor


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
1. Garbage issue- Solved no comments by media Mafia
2. CPC strike- Some thought it was the end of the Govt until the gazette issued making the service essential.
3. Reducing the prices of stents, Lenses. Medicines- Everyone benefited including the opposition. Initially people thought it could not be done.
4. Justice minister was removed- Some are still waiting until the No confidence motion comes. Some were able to sell their papers with stories.
5. Hambanthota deal done- After allowing some people to shout months and months.
6. 20th Amendment submitted today.
7. Very soon we will see the pricing formula of petrol/Diesel
8. Cases of previous regime will start soon. Ravi's was a blessing in disguise.
9. Some are manipulating CSE by inducing people to sell. Think some are buying at very cheap prices. Today People bought 800 Mln worth of shares at very low prices. Foreigners bought 25% of that.
10. Very soon we should be able to see the Saitem issue will get solved.
List will go on.

There are plenty to come soon.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@predictor wrote:1. Garbage issue- Solved no comments by media Mafia
2. CPC strike- Some thought it was the end of the Govt until the gazette issued making the service essential.
3. Reducing the prices of stents, Lenses. Medicines- Everyone benefited including the opposition. Initially people thought it could not be done.
4. Justice minister was removed- Some are still waiting until the No confidence motion comes. Some were able to sell their papers with stories.
5. Hambanthota deal done- After allowing some people to shout months and months.
6. 20th Amendment submitted today.
7. Very soon we will see the pricing formula of petrol/Diesel
8. Cases of previous regime will start soon. Ravi's was a blessing in disguise.
9. Some are manipulating CSE by inducing people to sell. Think some are buying at very cheap prices. Today People bought 800 Mln worth of shares at very low prices. Foreigners bought 25% of that.
10. Very soon we should be able to see the Saitem issue will get solved.
List will go on.

There are plenty to come soon.
Exactly.Doom to prosperity.

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
You have forgotten one, sweeping hora ranilas bond scam under carpet, that also they successful is it? we can not develop this country until we have gobbayas like you two

kjojo


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
godak un keyanawa.. country eka develop wegana enawa keyala. koi ehenam market yanwa. anika ehenam company loss ei mechrama,. boruwa thamai yane.. ranilata gedra thamai 2020 passe. mahindala awath echrai okoma horu.......... afro flower

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kjojo wrote:godak un keyanawa.. country eka develop wegana enawa keyala. koi ehenam market yanwa. anika ehenam company loss ei mechrama,. boruwa thamai yane.. ranilata gedra thamai 2020 passe. mahindala awath echrai okoma horu.......... afro flower
Balamu 2020.kawutha chantha thenne horunta.UNB will govern alone after 2020....

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ Rayan Hudson is looking at the loonu bika.. and forgetting Loonu goniya... Typical baiya attitude.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Let us see the capability of this government how major issues are solved at least by end of the year. Further time extension for problem solving adds minus points.

piyalpy


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yahapalanaya created many of above problems and now they are solving it little by little.  Very Happy

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@worthiness wrote:Let us see the capability of this government how major issues are solved at least by end of the year. Further time extension for problem solving adds minus points.
When new justice minister facilitate trial at bar and lock all crooks and horu,investors confidence would increase and unnecssary political motivated agitations/strikes all come to and end.It would be big relive to people and country would progress in fast track.

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@worthiness wrote:Let us see the capability of this government how major issues are solved at least by end of the year. Further time extension for problem solving adds minus points.
When new justice minister facilitate trial at bar and lock all crooks and horu,investors confidence would increase and unnecssary political motivated agitations/strikes all come to and end.It would be big relive to people and country would progress in fast track.
If we are to lock all crooks the country will be without a Prime Minister.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
the total amount looted by ranil and my3 is unmeasurable now, and we all are suffering 100% because of this government , not any government before, hey fool ranferdi the asslicker of ranil, ask your ranna ponil to hold election to see truth

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
For these people loonu bika = 2 Trillion LKR lost after Central Bank robbery done by mister unclean and the gang.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:the total amount looted by ranil and my3 is unmeasurable now, and we all are suffering 100% because of this government , not any government before, hey fool ranferdi the asslicker of ranil, ask your ranna ponil to hold election to see truth
Already defeated twice.Do you want once more... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
2 is munch less than 29, in any case unp and ranil is a disaster

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ Ryan Hudson:

Dear Hadda when there is an argument please learn to reply in respective way.. If you call me ass licker I can call you shit eater of RAjapassa.. I prefer avoid argument with baiyas who doesn't know basic principle of building argument to find the truth or progression. THere is a saying "" Arguing with idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon, No matter how good you are, The bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway.""

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ranil enjoyed killing in the Batalanda torture chambers with a glass of whisky and he is the dictator of the century for still being the unp leader after getting defeated in 29 and more elections, i havent seen such a power hungry idiot in my life, to add to it he suppoorted and benefitted from the theft of the human civilisation ie bond scam and he will try to rescue himself and all involved like he did for last two years, i wish him being dragged to hell by king yama before this country is finished by him

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranil enjoyed killing in the Batalanda torture chambers with a glass of whisky and he is the dictator of the century for still being the unp leader after getting defeated in 29 and more elections, i havent seen such a power hungry idiot in my life, to add to it he suppoorted and benefitted from the theft of the human civilisation ie bond scam and he will try to rescue himself and all involved like he did for last two years, i wish him being dragged to hell by king yama before this country is finished by him

One challenge if you are confident enough what you say is true..  Please come in genuine name and address then tell the same in public..  If not you leave the forum.. 
Ranil is cleared for all the charges of Batalanda case..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Baiyo ringala me forum ekath kanawa..

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranil enjoyed killing in the Batalanda torture chambers with a glass of whisky and he is the dictator of the century for still being the unp leader after getting defeated in 29 and more elections, i havent seen such a power hungry idiot in my life, to add to it he suppoorted and benefitted from the theft of the human civilisation ie bond scam and he will try to rescue himself and all involved like he did for last two years, i wish him being dragged to hell by king yama before this country is finished by him


aiy ban aurudu 20 andu kale hire danna thibbane.

dana kiyawannnee.

Baiyo Nam Amuthuma sathawa kottashayak

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Putting ranil in jail wont do, we have to black list UNP

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum