FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON

+24
shan max
hiransilva23
Dietoday
DS Wijesinghe
TARGET
EquityChamp
cse_eagle
samaritan
Yazaar92
Invest_Wisely
Miss-Sangeetha
hanuma
anges
ruwan326
yasasncas
kalu351
Prabodha Yagoda
Eugine Fernando
The Hunter
Ran49
rasikagamage
equityhunter
sanjulanka
wisdom79
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:34 am

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Now all the things are over. ALHP will move up soon. Collect and hold, Alhp will be like lamb, first private placement and next offer. Then it will be move up.

2ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:53 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Now you will see that ALHP at the right way to move up. It is now going to be positive. They are in the profit way now. Keep some in you. Withing a month it will be at 1.80 and withing a year it will reach above 4.00++++++. Buy and hold. Now is the best moment to buy!

3ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:04 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

As I said, now you can really understand what is happening here. Director is trying to control the share price until 27th March and then ALHP will run like a rocket. Hold until it reaches 2+++. This is the best time to reach bottom to top and cover up your all the loses easily. Buy at 1.10 and sell above 2. Easy target and study how director controls the price as he wishes. He sells now and he has to buy after the private placement. All the best!

Tomorrow I sell SFS and buy more from ALHP.....!

Study yourself and invest... this is not a promotion but I need your success because the members of the fprum can do much and we all can work together for a better future. I am fully loaded on ALHP...

The best invest for a huge profit..... Wish you all the best!!!!!

4ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:13 am

sanjulanka

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

wisdom79 wrote:As I said, now you can really understand what is happening here. Director is trying to control the share price until 27th March and then ALHP will run like a rocket. Hold until it reaches 2+++. This is the best time to reach bottom to top and cover up your all the loses easily. Buy at 1.10 and sell above 2. Easy target and study how director controls the price as he wishes. He sells now and he has to buy after the private placement. All the best!

Tomorrow I sell SFS and buy more from ALHP.....!

Study yourself and invest... this is not a promotion but I need your success because the members of the fprum can do much and we all can work together for a better future. I am fully loaded on ALHP...

The best invest for a huge profit..... Wish you all the best!!!!!
mona unath oya sfs eka wikunuwa ekanam hoda deyak nemei neda?wasanawath market ekedi balapanawa wage neda.mekenwath oyata wasanawa lebenna pathanawa...wish u all the best....

5ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:48 am

equityhunter

equityhunter
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

So true.Perfect market analysis .Going to buy more ALHP today .

6ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Now I have fully loaded. This is the last chance to hang on ALHP. Within a moment oeder book will clear.

The pattern of ALHP is director sells and he will buy his quantity again. You can analise it yourself with the report.

Now they sell because they need to do the private placement.

Then ALHP will move up soon. It must trade above 4.00 but now it is very low price to collect. One seller but many buyers! They will sell until 27th February and then they will buy and then ALHP will fly. 
After that they will offer to buy remains!

Be positive, the best time to invest on ALHP...!!!!!!

I am still buying because i am selling SHL now.......

Good luck!!!!!!

7ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:19 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

As I said ALHP is moving up, now you can see it is going up. Now it is 1.20 but this will reach 1.50 before the private placement. SO you better to buy this and hold a few days.!

I am still buying, now time to sell SHL and invest on ALHP..........!

Tomorrow this will move faster..........HAVE a nice time to alll!!!!!

BE MORE POSITIVE...........!

8ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:20 pm

rasikagamage

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Market is closer to close but ALHP is stuck @ 1.20/-....

9ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:39 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Much buying , this will easily move up 1.50..... be positive. This is the best time to invest here, now i have fully loaded!

10ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:38 pm

rasikagamage

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

No Buying.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

11ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:50 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

I studied every thing here and I knew the reason why ALHP has come down. The main reason is the director has sold his shares and it has been taken down and now they need to get the permission from share holders and then they want to do the private placement. After 27th ALHP will move up naturally. There are some reasons too.

1. The value of share is above 6.00
2. The March report will not see any loss.
3. The company has money and they do not have much interest or loans to pay.
4. They can perform it well and manage their shortcomings
5. They hope to invest money to build their new hotels.
6. The director needs to buy more shares.
7. They hope to valuate it again and then its value will rise more.

Now you can decide what is good, now you are buying a better share for the cheapest amount.

Invest today and enjoy in future, main share holders are still keeping theirs and buying more....

See you with a huge profit....!

12ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:00 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

[size=32]Singapore’s Somap to buy controlling stake of Anilana Hotels for Rs.667mn[/size]

Singapore-based Somap International Private Limited will invest Rs.667.5 million in Anilana Hotels & Properties PLC in return for a 51 percent stake in the debt-ridden company subject to regulatory and stock exchange approvals, the company said in a stock exchange filing. 

The deal was first announced by the company in late June which said that Somap International was conducting a due diligence on the hotel company which has never made a profit since going public in 2013. 

The company has accumulated losses of Rs.1.79 billion and had a total debt of little above Rs.2.0 billion by the end of June, 2017. 

The proceeds will be used to settle Rs.559.2 million worth of borrowings and the balance Rs.108.3 million for working capital. 

Anilana will issue 513.4 million shares at Rs.1.30 a share. The company’s share was 10 cents or 7.69 percent up yesterday to close at Rs.1.40. 

Given Anilana’s net asset value per share of Rs.5.80 as of June this year, the deal offers an upside for Somap which engages in the business of sales and purchasing ships for demolition.  

Anilana also has property, plant and equipment of Rs.4.0 billion and little under a billion rupee worth of investment properties. 
Anilana owes up to 2.59 billion to Sampath Bank with accumulated interest and the bank this June gave notices to the company saying that it would auction four properties in Nilaveli, Vakarai and Passikkudah mortgaged to the bank to recover the loans. 

But the company later said it was negotiating with the bank to reschedule the loans in default, probably with deferred repayment periods as by then the company was nearing a deal for a capital infusion. 

Anilana Managing Director, Asanga Seneviratne holds around 35 percent stake in the company. 

13ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:07 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

BUY and Hold sell with a huge profit, you can buy now and invest for future!

Only 7 more days to buy below 1.50.......

Happy journey!

14ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:30 am

Ran49

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Is this profitable company....

15ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:10 am

The Hunter

The Hunter
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I bought 250 K shares @1.10 ago 2 weeks .Now it's 1.20 .waiting for next 10 days ... This is awesome man ! It's going to be a blue diamond this time  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

16ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:51 am

Eugine Fernando

wisdom79 wrote:[size=32]Singapore’s Somap to buy controlling stake of Anilana Hotels for Rs.667mn[/size]

Singapore-based Somap International Private Limited will invest Rs.667.5 million in Anilana Hotels & Properties PLC in return for a 51 percent stake in the debt-ridden company subject to regulatory and stock exchange approvals, the company said in a stock exchange filing. 

The deal was first announced by the company in late June which said that Somap International was conducting a due diligence on the hotel company which has never made a profit since going public in 2013. 

The company has accumulated losses of Rs.1.79 billion and had a total debt of little above Rs.2.0 billion by the end of June, 2017. 

The proceeds will be used to settle Rs.559.2 million worth of borrowings and the balance Rs.108.3 million for working capital. 

Anilana will issue 513.4 million shares at Rs.1.30 a share. The company’s share was 10 cents or 7.69 percent up yesterday to close at Rs.1.40. 

Given Anilana’s net asset value per share of Rs.5.80 as of June this year, the deal offers an upside for Somap which engages in the business of sales and purchasing ships for demolition.  

Anilana also has property, plant and equipment of Rs.4.0 billion and little under a billion rupee worth of investment properties. 
Anilana owes up to 2.59 billion to Sampath Bank with accumulated interest and the bank this June gave notices to the company saying that it would auction four properties in Nilaveli, Vakarai and Passikkudah mortgaged to the bank to recover the loans. 

But the company later said it was negotiating with the bank to reschedule the loans in default, probably with deferred repayment periods as by then the company was nearing a deal for a capital infusion. 

Anilana Managing Director, Asanga Seneviratne holds around 35 percent stake in the company. 

IF THIS INVESTMENT STORY IS TRUE WHY ASANGA SENAVIRATNE CONTINUED TO SELL HIS SHARES @ 1/10 EVEN AFTER JUNE,,, BE CAREFULL FRIENDS, CIFL ALSO CAME OUT WITH THIS KIND OF STORIES AND NOW WHAT HAPPEN, INNECENT RETAIL INVESTORS GOT COUGHT. GD

17ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:37 am

Prabodha Yagoda

Stock Trader

Investment is True...they issued a circular to existing share holders as well and even its there on the CSE web site. meeting will be held in 28th feb to get the share holder approval.

they have clearly stated how they are going to to utilize the funds.( can find the link below ) 

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/6711517548603_1283.pdf

18ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:25 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Now no need to boast on this, you can invest or sell or buy whatever you need. You can check out top 20 list and it is still the same. Within this month, all will  settle above 1.50. So I must buy more and I have get a huge profit because I bought much at 1.00. Still I am buying.

I think this is not a game but something must be soon. Have a nice day to all! After 1.30 there wont be much selling!

19ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:42 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Now it is silent. I think ALHP will be active soon. This is the best time to invest on ALHP.!

20ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:45 am

rasikagamage

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

it is clear that you are trying to sell the qty you bought at Rs.1...... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  if you are collecting there is enough qty at Rs.1.20/- but no buyers.. why????

21ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:23 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Still I have ability to buy at 1.10, I try to buy at 1.10, wait but this  is not a game but the reality. Any fool can understand that the company gains money to settle their debts and then they need to make it more better and earn much. Then it is clear that the company is not in a trouble now. So you can buy and hold 2 more days and the company tries to keep the price below 1.30 until they get the approval of the share holders. After getting it, the company has money and then ALHP starts its moving up. I am not going to sell until ALHP move up upto 2++++++ because it has a value.

SOMAP wants to buy it as its value is higher than much they buy. So you can see the report, and decide, because you have it now in hand.

This is a gem and try to get its benefit. No need to throw the birds in hand to catch a better one. HOLD a few days....!

Have a nice day with ALHP!!!!!! Good luck, only 2 more days to buy below 1.30.......!!!!!!

Last edited by wisdom79 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)

22ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:10 pm

rasikagamage

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Stuck ......@ 1.20/-   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked,,,No Future....

23ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:46 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Be much positive, I buy more and more, it will naturally move up, so no need to push it up. This is the best share to buy now. It will slowly move up until it reaches its real value!!!!

Try to invest here and wait. Only buying no much selling!!!!!!

24ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:49 am

Ran49

Wisdom 79 pushing hard on AHLP....

25ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Empty ALHP Private Placement approived Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:56 am

kalu351

Private placemnt to SOMAP Internationl -Mayasia is approved by the shrae holders @ 1-30 per share 513 443 555 shares to be issued to them @ 1.30 to get funds to revamp the chain of hotels ..whats coming up next experts ..is this is a good share to collect ?? Now 

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/9171519720873_.pdf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum