FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by MoneyLover Yesterday at 7:16 pm

» What is "Introductions" in Upcoming listing in CSE?
by Nandun Yesterday at 1:46 pm

» Glove stocks fall after Top Glove posts weaker 4Q results
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 1:37 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION
by stockchaser Yesterday at 8:03 am

» The stock market can be a great place to make money; it can also be a great place to lose money. Stock market for beginners
by Economatta Yesterday at 6:16 am

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Captain Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:17 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:32 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:01 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Sunimal Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:52 pm

» Amana Takaful ATL & ATLL
by kanishkaecomm Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:17 pm

» Best Time to Collect Cic X
by Value Pick Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:15 am

» Why is First Capital Holdings being dumped?
by Berryfund Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:29 am

» AGST can move
by Zayden River Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:58 pm

» COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)
by newone Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Zayden River Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 pm

» Twitter accounts related to the stock market
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:09 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by xhunter Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:55 pm

» LOFC LOFC LOFC
by madukp Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:49 pm

» How Equity Emerged the Top Asset Class During a Pandemic
by samaritan Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:30 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON

ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON

+24
shan max
hiransilva23
Dietoday
DS Wijesinghe
TARGET
EquityChamp
cse_eagle
samaritan
Yazaar92
Invest_Wisely
Miss-Sangeetha
hanuma
anges
ruwan326
yasasncas
kalu351
Prabodha Yagoda
Eugine Fernando
The Hunter
Ran49
rasikagamage
equityhunter
sanjulanka
wisdom79
28 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:51 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:[size=32]Singapore’s Somap to buy controlling stake of Anilana Hotels for Rs.667mn[/size]


Singapore-based Somap International Private Limited will invest Rs.667.5 million in Anilana Hotels & Properties PLC in return for a 51 percent stake in the debt-ridden company subject to regulatory and stock exchange approvals, the company said in a stock exchange filing. 

The deal was first announced by the company in late June which said that Somap International was conducting a due diligence on the hotel company which has never made a profit since going public in 2013. 

The company has accumulated losses of Rs.1.79 billion and had a total debt of little above Rs.2.0 billion by the end of June, 2017. 

The proceeds will be used to settle Rs.559.2 million worth of borrowings and the balance Rs.108.3 million for working capital. 

Anilana will issue 513.4 million shares at Rs.1.30 a share. The company’s share was 10 cents or 7.69 percent up yesterday to close at Rs.1.40. 

Given Anilana’s net asset value per share of Rs.5.80 as of June this year, the deal offers an upside for Somap which engages in the business of sales and purchasing ships for demolition.  

Anilana also has property, plant and equipment of Rs.4.0 billion and little under a billion rupee worth of investment properties. 
Anilana owes up to 2.59 billion to Sampath Bank with accumulated interest and the bank this June gave notices to the company saying that it would auction four properties in Nilaveli, Vakarai and Passikkudah mortgaged to the bank to recover the loans. 

But the company later said it was negotiating with the bank to reschedule the loans in default, probably with deferred repayment periods as by then the company was nearing a deal for a capital infusion. 

Anilana Managing Director, Asanga Seneviratne holds around 35 percent stake in the company. 
 

IF THIS INVESTMENT STORY IS TRUE WHY ASANGA SENAVIRATNE CONTINUED TO SELL HIS SHARES @ 1/10 EVEN AFTER JUNE,,, BE CAREFULL FRIENDS, CIFL ALSO CAME OUT WITH THIS KIND OF STORIES AND NOW WHAT HAPPEN, INNECENT RETAIL INVESTORS GOT COUGHT. GD

22ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:37 am

Prabodha Yagoda


Stock Trader
Investment is True...they issued a circular to existing share holders as well and even its there on the CSE web site. meeting will be held in 28th feb to get the share holder approval.

they have clearly stated how they are going to to utilize the funds.( can find the link below ) 

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/uploadAnnounceFiles/6711517548603_1283.pdf

23ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:25 pm

wisdom79


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Now no need to boast on this, you can invest or sell or buy whatever you need. You can check out top 20 list and it is still the same. Within this month, all will  settle above 1.50. So I must buy more and I have get a huge profit because I bought much at 1.00. Still I am buying.

I think this is not a game but something must be soon. Have a nice day to all! After 1.30 there wont be much selling!

24ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:42 pm

wisdom79


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Now it is silent. I think ALHP will be active soon. This is the best time to invest on ALHP.!

25ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:45 am

rasikagamage


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
it is clear that you are trying to sell the qty you bought at Rs.1...... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad  if you are collecting there is enough qty at Rs.1.20/- but no buyers.. why????

26ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:23 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Still I have ability to buy at 1.10, I try to buy at 1.10, wait but this  is not a game but the reality. Any fool can understand that the company gains money to settle their debts and then they need to make it more better and earn much. Then it is clear that the company is not in a trouble now. So you can buy and hold 2 more days and the company tries to keep the price below 1.30 until they get the approval of the share holders. After getting it, the company has money and then ALHP starts its moving up. I am not going to sell until ALHP move up upto 2++++++ because it has a value.

SOMAP wants to buy it as its value is higher than much they buy. So you can see the report, and decide, because you have it now in hand.

This is a gem and try to get its benefit. No need to throw the birds in hand to catch a better one. HOLD a few days....!

Have a nice day with ALHP!!!!!! Good luck, only 2 more days to buy below 1.30.......!!!!!!



Last edited by wisdom79 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)

27ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:10 pm

rasikagamage


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Stuck ......@ 1.20/-   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked,,,No Future....

28ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:46 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Be much positive, I buy more and more, it will naturally move up, so no need to push it up. This is the best share to buy now. It will slowly move up until it reaches its real value!!!!

Try to invest here and wait. Only buying no much selling!!!!!!

29ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:49 am

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Wisdom 79 pushing hard on AHLP....

30ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty ALHP Private Placement approived Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:56 am

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Private placemnt to SOMAP Internationl -Mayasia is approved by the shrae holders @ 1-30 per share 513 443 555 shares to be issued to them @ 1.30 to get funds to revamp the chain of hotels ..whats coming up next experts ..is this is a good share to collect ?? Now 


https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/9171519720873_.pdf

31ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:26 pm

equityhunter

equityhunter
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@kalu351 wrote:Private placemnt to SOMAP Internationl -Mayasia is approved by the shrae holders @ 1-30 per share 513 443 555 shares to be issued to them @ 1.30 to get funds to revamp the chain of hotels ..whats coming up next experts ..is this is a good share to collect ?? Now 


https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/9171519720873_.pdf
Will this be another JINS ,BFN or SHL ?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  ..

32ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:29 pm

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Nothing Wrong with BFN and JINS ..
It is taking a little more time and every thing will Happen within this Month ..

33ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:27 pm

rasikagamage


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Getting Heated,,,,,what will happen.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

34ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty ALHP Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:31 pm

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
ALHP now with Private placement done and money in is having a great future ..my broker  recomend me to collect for a long run as well ..may be can exit @ 6-7 levels within 8-9 months ..Like last run this may run to 4- 5 levels within 3 months ..

1.30 is like bargain Price

35ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:03 am

rasikagamage


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
It Blast,,,,,

36ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:11 am

yasasncas


Stock Trader
For trading purposes?? any idea??

37ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:23 pm

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
This will be a Fundmently good stock once the Dbet payment is done without hurting the Balance sheet with the Private placement and the group properties are doing well ..KADNY situataion will ease off soon and tourisam is any way positive and this may hit 8-9 levels not tommorow but may be in 3-6 months time ..

Good peny stock for long term collection ..

38ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:48 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Now time to count the value of my Portfolio, it is the best below 1.50, collect and hold. Within a few days, they will notice the real value of ALHP, so try to collect. Then hold until they release the report. Now no any risk and company will buy the shares they sold to settle debts. Above 2.00 they will buy more and then this will easily reach 3 0r 4, next you will reap what you sow....!!!!!!

Wisdom remembered all earlier, tomorrow and onwards not a game but the reality......!!!!!!

No need to push up but need time to move up, the lower is the best!!!!

GOOOOD Luck!!!!!!!

39ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Wisdom 78/79 Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:34 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:Now time to count the value of my Portfolio, it is the best below 1.50, collect and hold. Within a few days, they will notice the real value of ALHP, so try to collect. Then hold until they release the report. Now no any risk and company will buy the shares they sold to settle debts. Above 2.00 they will buy more and then this will easily reach 3 0r 4, next you will reap what you sow....!!!!!!

Wisdom remembered all earlier, tomorrow and onwards not a game but the reality......!!!!!!

No need to push up but need time to move up, the lower is the best!!!!

GOOOOD Luck!!!!!!!
Guys,please check this guy's promoting stocks before you invest Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

40ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:21 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I told you to buy at 1.00 now it is 1.50, now you no need to tell me any thing because I told you what I knew,. 
Today I got a news that ANILANA is going to sell at 4.00. Whatever within a few days, ALHP will get much money and then they will show a good report and now no need to worry or sorry because this is a valuable company now. Still their NAV is above 5.00.


I think still you are not late to buy this. SOMAP will invest more money or they will buy this company soon.


You can invest here for 3 or 4 months. Then you can sell ALHP above 3.00.


GOOD LUCK>>>>>>>!!!!!

41ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:29 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
I told you to buy at 1.00 now it is 1.50, now you no need to tell me any thing because I told you what I knew,. 
Today I got a news that ANILANA is going to sell at 4.00. Whatever within a few days, ALHP will get much money and then they will show a good report and now no need to worry or sorry because this is a valuable company now. Still their NAV is above 5.00.


I think still you are not late to buy this. SOMAP will invest more money or they will buy this company soon.


You can invest here for 3 or 4 months. Then you can sell ALHP above 3.00.


GOOD LUCK>>>>>>>!!!!!

42ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:21 am

equityhunter

equityhunter
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:
@wisdom79 wrote:Now time to count the value of my Portfolio, it is the best below 1.50, collect and hold. Within a few days, they will notice the real value of ALHP, so try to collect. Then hold until they release the report. Now no any risk and company will buy the shares they sold to settle debts. Above 2.00 they will buy more and then this will easily reach 3 0r 4, next you will reap what you sow....!!!!!!

Wisdom remembered all earlier, tomorrow and onwards not a game but the reality......!!!!!!

No need to push up but need time to move up, the lower is the best!!!!

GOOOOD Luck!!!!!!!
Guys,please check this guy's promoting stocks before you invest Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
I think you are wrong this time !  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ... ALHP Will move more with the private placement more.More than 1000K shares moved up recently with in week or less....It's bit slow because of panic sellers .so let's be more hopeful ...Buy ...Hold ...Wait ...and Watch !

43ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:31 am

Prabodha Yagoda


Stock Trader
I bought when this was hanging around 1 - 1.1 and i am not going to sell below 4 rs . can wait another 6 months or more .

44ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:34 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
HMMMMMMHHMMMM, now I am in the best place, no need to worry because I sold east today and need to buy more at 1.30. Every one knows the value of ALHP now. 

No need to push up and try to sell or collect now. You can see much selling on ALHP but all are only showing to steal your shares. You could see much selling at 1.30 but it was over, now you can see selling above 1.50. They are keeping you some time until the wealthiest man collect some shares before this moves up.

Now all are in the best way to go moon. The best time to invest for a huge profit. Within a few days this will reach above 3 because the company is going to announce the news that they deposit shares to SOMAP.

Then this is the best one to invest and enjoy. 

You can see all when you buy and wait a few days. 1.80 and 2.20 is the average price of the major share holders even my friend who is the list have to buy more because their average is 4.00

Have a nice time to all!!!!!

Love to see you lovely faces when ALHP trades above 2++++++++.

Best wishes for ALHP to fly up!!!!!!!

45ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:47 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
In future HOTELS will be very expensive and the land and re valuation will help to reach the share above 6 or 7. So imagine the best way to realize this. SOMAP will spend more for working capital and DAMBulla hotel will build. Then value of this be much than we think.

SOMAP wanted to buy because this share is much valuable than the price they think and they are going to offer a mandatory offer to buy remaining. 

SEE the value and invest here!!!

It will take a few days but you will reach much you expect!!!!!

Happy Journey with ALHP.......!!!!

46ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:14 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
over valued and garbage counter ! buy this around 50cents you should be ok !

47ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:04 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Last few days, I bought and even now I am buying because I know the value of ALHP.

If you buy you can earn, if I buy i can earn......!!!!!

Time will answer all but those who buy will enjoy and those who dont buy will suffer!


Buy and Hold, you will enjoy one day!!!!!

Next week will be more useful than today!!!!!!

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm have a nice time!!!!

48ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:39 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:Last few days, I bought and even now I am buying because I know the value of ALHP.

If you buy you can earn, if I buy i can earn......!!!!!

Time will answer all but those who buy will enjoy and those who dont buy will suffer!


Buy and Hold, you will enjoy one day!!!!!

Next week will be more useful than today!!!!!!

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm have a nice time!!!!

Dear Wisdom79, I am ready to buy if you answer my question, if this share will move to the price you are predicting then why the Director Asanga keep on selling his shares, even last week on the 7th March, he has sold 900,000 shares @ 1/50 & 1/60, we all like to earn more money including Asanga. Pl. give your answer, if it is believable then I will buy this share. if not pl.Without knowing 100% of the deal don`t promote this share, innocent small investors will get cought. GL

49ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:10 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Earlier I said the reason that Asanga wanted to get share holders approval, so he kept share below 1.30. He had to sell off his to control it. I wanted to buy 1m shares at 1,00 but I kept my order for 5 days, then the last day he sold, over 1m but he didnt fill my order. He did what he want, I could not buy but another one bought it. At once, the share price arose up to 1.60 and he has to answer for the reason for coming up the share so soon, so he sold to control it, now we can see much selling 1.50 to 1.80, but they are fake selling. They all will move away when the share goes up. 

I told to buy when share was at 1.00 but now it has come to 1.40. So you do not have to ask any questions from me without buying. My average is 1.08 cents. Even now I can sell it. Why should I promote this, after a few days, you will ask me the same quetion when AHP is at 3.00.

I am not promoting the share I said what I knew. Within a few days before 27th March you will see a notice that SOMAP offers money to Anilana, then this will move up more.

As I said, within this month AHP will move up above 1.80 easily.

Still you are not late. I need to be a director of AHP, so I only buy not selling at all!!!!

I am still collecting until, 2.00.

50ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:51 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:Earlier I said the reason that Asanga wanted to get share holders approval, so he kept share below 1.30. He had to sell off his to control it. I wanted to buy 1m shares at 1,00 but I kept my order for 5 days, then the last day he sold, over 1m but he didnt fill my order. He did what he want, I could not buy but another one bought it. At once, the share price arose up to 1.60 and he has to answer for the reason for coming up the share so soon, so he sold to control it, now we can see much selling 1.50 to 1.80, but they are fake selling. They all will move away when the share goes up. 

I told to buy when share was at 1.00 but now it has come to 1.40. So you do not have to ask any questions from me without buying. My average is 1.08 cents. Even now I can sell it. Why should I promote this, after a few days, you will ask me the same quetion when AHP is at 3.00.

I am not promoting the share I said what I knew. Within a few days before 27th March you will see a notice that SOMAP offers money to Anilana, then this will move up more.

As I said, within this month AHP will move up above 1.80 easily.

Still you are not late. I need to be a director of AHP, so I only buy not selling at all!!!!

I am still collecting until, 2.00.
I don`t agree with your reply, Asanga was selling for last two three months, he sold even at 1/10, he never attempt to collect. and also you no need to sell 900,000 shares to maintain the price movement. But still if he is selling from his company and he himself collecting with another account with somebody`s name. that is logic, if you come out with that answer, that can be acceptable. anyway good luck.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum