FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON

+24
shan max
hiransilva23
Dietoday
DS Wijesinghe
TARGET
EquityChamp
cse_eagle
samaritan
Yazaar92
Invest_Wisely
Miss-Sangeetha
hanuma
anges
ruwan326
yasasncas
kalu351
Prabodha Yagoda
Eugine Fernando
The Hunter
Ran49
rasikagamage
equityhunter
sanjulanka
wisdom79
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:23 pm

wisdom79

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Still I have ability to buy at 1.10, I try to buy at 1.10, wait but this  is not a game but the reality. Any fool can understand that the company gains money to settle their debts and then they need to make it more better and earn much. Then it is clear that the company is not in a trouble now. So you can buy and hold 2 more days and the company tries to keep the price below 1.30 until they get the approval of the share holders. After getting it, the company has money and then ALHP starts its moving up. I am not going to sell until ALHP move up upto 2++++++ because it has a value.

SOMAP wants to buy it as its value is higher than much they buy. So you can see the report, and decide, because you have it now in hand.

This is a gem and try to get its benefit. No need to throw the birds in hand to catch a better one. HOLD a few days....!

Have a nice day with ALHP!!!!!! Good luck, only 2 more days to buy below 1.30.......!!!!!!

Last edited by wisdom79 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)

27ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:10 pm

rasikagamage

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Stuck ......@ 1.20/-   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked,,,No Future....

28ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:46 pm

wisdom79

Be much positive, I buy more and more, it will naturally move up, so no need to push it up. This is the best share to buy now. It will slowly move up until it reaches its real value!!!!

Try to invest here and wait. Only buying no much selling!!!!!!

29ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:49 am

Ran49

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Wisdom 79 pushing hard on AHLP....

30ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty ALHP Private Placement approived Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:56 am

kalu351

Private placemnt to SOMAP Internationl -Mayasia is approved by the shrae holders @ 1-30 per share 513 443 555 shares to be issued to them @ 1.30 to get funds to revamp the chain of hotels ..whats coming up next experts ..is this is a good share to collect ?? Now 

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/9171519720873_.pdf

31ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:26 pm

equityhunter

equityhunter
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

kalu351 wrote:Private placemnt to SOMAP Internationl -Mayasia is approved by the shrae holders @ 1-30 per share 513 443 555 shares to be issued to them @ 1.30 to get funds to revamp the chain of hotels ..whats coming up next experts ..is this is a good share to collect ?? Now 

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/9171519720873_.pdf
Will this be another JINS ,BFN or SHL ?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  ..

32ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:29 pm

kalu351

Nothing Wrong with BFN and JINS ..
It is taking a little more time and every thing will Happen within this Month ..

33ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:27 pm

rasikagamage

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Getting Heated,,,,,what will happen.... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

34ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty ALHP Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:31 pm

kalu351

ALHP now with Private placement done and money in is having a great future ..my broker  recomend me to collect for a long run as well ..may be can exit @ 6-7 levels within 8-9 months ..Like last run this may run to 4- 5 levels within 3 months ..

1.30 is like bargain Price

35ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:03 am

rasikagamage

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

It Blast,,,,,

36ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:11 am

yasasncas

Stock Trader

For trading purposes?? any idea??

37ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:23 pm

kalu351

This will be a Fundmently good stock once the Dbet payment is done without hurting the Balance sheet with the Private placement and the group properties are doing well ..KADNY situataion will ease off soon and tourisam is any way positive and this may hit 8-9 levels not tommorow but may be in 3-6 months time ..

Good peny stock for long term collection ..

38ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:48 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Now time to count the value of my Portfolio, it is the best below 1.50, collect and hold. Within a few days, they will notice the real value of ALHP, so try to collect. Then hold until they release the report. Now no any risk and company will buy the shares they sold to settle debts. Above 2.00 they will buy more and then this will easily reach 3 0r 4, next you will reap what you sow....!!!!!!

Wisdom remembered all earlier, tomorrow and onwards not a game but the reality......!!!!!!

No need to push up but need time to move up, the lower is the best!!!!

GOOOOD Luck!!!!!!!

39ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Wisdom 78/79 Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:34 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

wisdom79 wrote:Now time to count the value of my Portfolio, it is the best below 1.50, collect and hold. Within a few days, they will notice the real value of ALHP, so try to collect. Then hold until they release the report. Now no any risk and company will buy the shares they sold to settle debts. Above 2.00 they will buy more and then this will easily reach 3 0r 4, next you will reap what you sow....!!!!!!

Wisdom remembered all earlier, tomorrow and onwards not a game but the reality......!!!!!!

GOOOOD Luck!!!!!!!
Guys,please check this guy's promoting stocks before you invest Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

40ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:21 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

I told you to buy at 1.00 now it is 1.50, now you no need to tell me any thing because I told you what I knew,. 
Today I got a news that ANILANA is going to sell at 4.00. Whatever within a few days, ALHP will get much money and then they will show a good report and now no need to worry or sorry because this is a valuable company now. Still their NAV is above 5.00.

I think still you are not late to buy this. SOMAP will invest more money or they will buy this company soon.

You can invest here for 3 or 4 months. Then you can sell ALHP above 3.00.

GOOD LUCK>>>>>>>!!!!!

41ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:29 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

I told you to buy at 1.00 now it is 1.50, now you no need to tell me any thing because I told you what I knew,. 
Today I got a news that ANILANA is going to sell at 4.00. Whatever within a few days, ALHP will get much money and then they will show a good report and now no need to worry or sorry because this is a valuable company now. Still their NAV is above 5.00.

I think still you are not late to buy this. SOMAP will invest more money or they will buy this company soon.

You can invest here for 3 or 4 months. Then you can sell ALHP above 3.00.

GOOD LUCK>>>>>>>!!!!!

42ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:21 am

equityhunter

equityhunter
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ruwan326 wrote:
wisdom79 wrote:Now time to count the value of my Portfolio, it is the best below 1.50, collect and hold. Within a few days, they will notice the real value of ALHP, so try to collect. Then hold until they release the report. Now no any risk and company will buy the shares they sold to settle debts. Above 2.00 they will buy more and then this will easily reach 3 0r 4, next you will reap what you sow....!!!!!!

GOOOOD Luck!!!!!!!
Guys,please check this guy's promoting stocks before you invest Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
I think you are wrong this time !  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ... ALHP Will move more with the private placement more.More than 1000K shares moved up recently with in week or less....It's bit slow because of panic sellers .so let's be more hopeful ...Buy ...Hold ...Wait ...and Watch !

43ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:31 am

Prabodha Yagoda

Stock Trader

I bought when this was hanging around 1 - 1.1 and i am not going to sell below 4 rs . can wait another 6 months or more .

44ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:34 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

HMMMMMMHHMMMM, now I am in the best place, no need to worry because I sold east today and need to buy more at 1.30. Every one knows the value of ALHP now. 

No need to push up and try to sell or collect now. You can see much selling on ALHP but all are only showing to steal your shares. You could see much selling at 1.30 but it was over, now you can see selling above 1.50. They are keeping you some time until the wealthiest man collect some shares before this moves up.

Now all are in the best way to go moon. The best time to invest for a huge profit. Within a few days this will reach above 3 because the company is going to announce the news that they deposit shares to SOMAP.

Then this is the best one to invest and enjoy. 

You can see all when you buy and wait a few days. 1.80 and 2.20 is the average price of the major share holders even my friend who is the list have to buy more because their average is 4.00

Have a nice time to all!!!!!

Love to see you lovely faces when ALHP trades above 2++++++++.

Best wishes for ALHP to fly up!!!!!!!

45ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:47 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

In future HOTELS will be very expensive and the land and re valuation will help to reach the share above 6 or 7. So imagine the best way to realize this. SOMAP will spend more for working capital and DAMBulla hotel will build. Then value of this be much than we think.

SOMAP wanted to buy because this share is much valuable than the price they think and they are going to offer a mandatory offer to buy remaining. 

SEE the value and invest here!!!

It will take a few days but you will reach much you expect!!!!!

Happy Journey with ALHP.......!!!!

46ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:14 pm

anges

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

over valued and garbage counter ! buy this around 50cents you should be ok !

47ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:04 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Last few days, I bought and even now I am buying because I know the value of ALHP.

If you buy you can earn, if I buy i can earn......!!!!!

Time will answer all but those who buy will enjoy and those who dont buy will suffer!

Buy and Hold, you will enjoy one day!!!!!

Next week will be more useful than today!!!!!!

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm have a nice time!!!!

48ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:39 am

Eugine Fernando

wisdom79 wrote:Last few days, I bought and even now I am buying because I know the value of ALHP.

If you buy you can earn, if I buy i can earn......!!!!!

Time will answer all but those who buy will enjoy and those who dont buy will suffer!

Buy and Hold, you will enjoy one day!!!!!

Next week will be more useful than today!!!!!!

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmm have a nice time!!!!

Dear Wisdom79, I am ready to buy if you answer my question, if this share will move to the price you are predicting then why the Director Asanga keep on selling his shares, even last week on the 7th March, he has sold 900,000 shares @ 1/50 & 1/60, we all like to earn more money including Asanga. Pl. give your answer, if it is believable then I will buy this share. if not pl.Without knowing 100% of the deal don`t promote this share, innocent small investors will get cought. GL

49ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:10 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Earlier I said the reason that Asanga wanted to get share holders approval, so he kept share below 1.30. He had to sell off his to control it. I wanted to buy 1m shares at 1,00 but I kept my order for 5 days, then the last day he sold, over 1m but he didnt fill my order. He did what he want, I could not buy but another one bought it. At once, the share price arose up to 1.60 and he has to answer for the reason for coming up the share so soon, so he sold to control it, now we can see much selling 1.50 to 1.80, but they are fake selling. They all will move away when the share goes up. 

I told to buy when share was at 1.00 but now it has come to 1.40. So you do not have to ask any questions from me without buying. My average is 1.08 cents. Even now I can sell it. Why should I promote this, after a few days, you will ask me the same quetion when AHP is at 3.00.

I am not promoting the share I said what I knew. Within a few days before 27th March you will see a notice that SOMAP offers money to Anilana, then this will move up more.

As I said, within this month AHP will move up above 1.80 easily.

Still you are not late. I need to be a director of AHP, so I only buy not selling at all!!!!

I am still collecting until, 2.00.

50ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:51 am

Eugine Fernando

wisdom79 wrote:Earlier I said the reason that Asanga wanted to get share holders approval, so he kept share below 1.30. He had to sell off his to control it. I wanted to buy 1m shares at 1,00 but I kept my order for 5 days, then the last day he sold, over 1m but he didnt fill my order. He did what he want, I could not buy but another one bought it. At once, the share price arose up to 1.60 and he has to answer for the reason for coming up the share so soon, so he sold to control it, now we can see much selling 1.50 to 1.80, but they are fake selling. They all will move away when the share goes up. 

I told to buy when share was at 1.00 but now it has come to 1.40. So you do not have to ask any questions from me without buying. My average is 1.08 cents. Even now I can sell it. Why should I promote this, after a few days, you will ask me the same quetion when AHP is at 3.00.

I am not promoting the share I said what I knew. Within a few days before 27th March you will see a notice that SOMAP offers money to Anilana, then this will move up more.

As I said, within this month AHP will move up above 1.80 easily.

Still you are not late. I need to be a director of AHP, so I only buy not selling at all!!!!

I am still collecting until, 2.00.
I don`t agree with your reply, Asanga was selling for last two three months, he sold even at 1/10, he never attempt to collect. and also you no need to sell 900,000 shares to maintain the price movement. But still if he is selling from his company and he himself collecting with another account with somebody`s name. that is logic, if you come out with that answer, that can be acceptable. anyway good luck.

51ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:01 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Only a few more days to wait, if any one wants they can hang on this or even a blind can understand the value of ALHP. SOMAP still not depossitting money and still deal going on. Within a week all will be ok!!!!!

BUY and HOLD....within six months you can sell above 5....++++++!!!!!

Invest and wait!!!!

52ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:48 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

DUWANA MUWAN DEKA NODAMAW NELU PALA. As soon as SOMAP gives money, ALHP will fly up like a jet......!!!!!

BUY and HOLD!!!!!!

GOOd LUCK !!!!

53ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:48 pm

hanuma

When.even before end of this month.

54ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:29 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

As soon as SOMAP gives the money, ALHP will fly up swifly. By June 2017 its value was 4.06 b and its debts is 1.06, so no need to worry to buy ALHP. Now they have taken all they need and only a few more days to wait until they get money.

NEV is 6.00 and at least after the moeny is given ALHP will trade above 3.00. So better to buy and hold a few days.

Invest and be positive. Only a few sellers but a lot to waiting to buy......!

Last chance to buy at 1.30 now!

55ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 2 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha

Simple Logic

This ALHP potential can’t be identified by the big institutional investors or high net worth investors? That they can now buy ALHP at Rs.1.20 and sell at Rs.6 as soon as later.

Broker firms with big share research departments and financial strength, all are now in deep sleep? Directors of the ALHP are continuously selling, because they also falling under fool category. Can’t indentify this ALHP majesty now…….!!!!!!  

So, all of these above said are waiting, after ALHP taught Rs.3/=.and now they won’t buy ALHP even at Rs.1.20 until ALHP receives SOMAP’s funds? !   

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum