FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:00 am

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Yesterday at 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Yesterday at 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by kasunkumara Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:41 pm

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:19 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by nilantha suranga Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

» LOLC Group's stunning performance goes beyond numbers!
by bkasun Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:21 pm

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 pm

» Focus on Government controlled entities
by ErangaDS Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:33 pm

» Will CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC (CTC.N0000) delist from the CSE?
by rajithasahan Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:40 am

» EXPO.N - Expo Lanka Holdings De-Listing
by smallinvestor Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:50 pm

» ලොව වැඩිම පොලී ගෙවන රට බවට ශ්‍රි ලංකාව පත් වෙයි
by Beyondsenses Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:43 pm

» Suspension of Parate Execution: Impact to Banking Sector Shares
by God Father Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:15 am

» TAFL is the most undervalued & highly potential counter in the Poultry Sector
by atdeane Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:33 pm

» Excellent Report pending From CTC (Keep eye on CTC )
by ddrperera Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:11 pm

» Investor Alert: Sri Lanka Stock Brokering Mafia Strongly Active!
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:29 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON

+24
shan max
hiransilva23
Dietoday
DS Wijesinghe
TARGET
EquityChamp
cse_eagle
samaritan
Yazaar92
Invest_Wisely
Miss-Sangeetha
hanuma
anges
ruwan326
yasasncas
kalu351
Prabodha Yagoda
Eugine Fernando
The Hunter
Ran49
rasikagamage
equityhunter
sanjulanka
wisdom79
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Invest_Wisely

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@wisdom79

What happened to the share you were promoting?

77ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:52 pm

cse_eagle

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

biggest joke  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing never ending promotion

78ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:07 am

cse_eagle

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

@ wisdom79
@ sangeetha

it's 1.10 hahahaha

79ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 am

wisdom79

Vice President - Equity Analytics

Ok, I am not going to sell ALHP even it moves up 4.00 because I know surely its future. ASANGA stopped selling anilana. That means deall is ok, and before the announcement ALHP pass 2.00 because of not much selling. ALL the major share holders are still keeping thier shares and they can never sell because some of their average is above 10.00. ALHP is a property and its value going up day by day and after the deal, they will build some more new hotels and its value going up more.

They have many small hotels arround the country, even in south.

Remember lands are good stable properties.

As I got the news, he needs money to rebuild his business and SOMAP will mange it well and they will help to promote business around the world.

My idea is, ALHP is the best share to buy at this price. It is not coming down but pushing down.

I am still buying and I continue it. 

The more it comes down, the more i will buy.

Even LLUB coming down but anilana is better than it because its properties are going up as they are lands.

Before the war and during the war it was below, but now their lands value is over thousands folds today than that day.

I am never promoting ALHP, so better you not to use that word, and also I am still buying, now i am not digging gems but collecting gems throwing stones away

ALHP is the most valuable gem among all the others. I sold even SAMP to buy anilana.

WAIT until the time we are waiting for....!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

80ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:16 am

Ran49

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

What a promotion.... still at 1.20....

81ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:41 am

TARGET

Sfl promotion remember??

82ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:47 pm

DS Wijesinghe

wisdom79 wrote:Ok, I am not going to sell ALHP even it moves up 4.00 because I know surely its future..........I am never promoting ALHP, so better you not to use that word, and also I am still buying, now i am not digging gems but collecting gems throwing stones away

ALHP is the most valuable gem among all the others. I sold even SAMP to buy anilana.
Anilana the most valuable gem and SAMP is a stone??????

83ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:39 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

[size=39]Hospitality[/size]

After Successful completion of integrated Townships , SOMAP has ventured in to hospitality segment making 3/4/5 star Hotels in Noida & Meerut, INDIA.
Saamag Royal is a 5 STAR Hotel in Noida in India and SIGMA Hotel is a three Star Hotel on Meerut Byepass.
Soon 4star hotel together with the distinguished group ITC Fortune, will mark Somap’s venture into the world of hospitality. With the panache of Fortune group and passion of Saamag this project will culminate within two years. Comfort and luxury are surely the paramount points with which it is being designed and adorned.
ITC is known for its commitment in creating benchmarks in the hospitality industry. Since the same goal is shared by Saamag group they have joined hands to come-up with a hotel that would add a feather to the cap of ITC and be the regal property that would please the discernment of the targeted clients.
Sharing the basic ethos and sense of basic responsibilities; ITC and Saamag are building a roost that would be a cull for the clients who love exuberance whilst simplicity.
For more details log into SOMAP group!!!!!!
Deal is ok and it will move up soon!!!!

84ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:36 pm

DS Wijesinghe

If the deal is done why is CSE announcement delayed?

85ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:11 am

wisdom79

wisdom79

When the news is published, share price will have passed 2 easily. Now they have arranged all the documents and only thing remains to announce the deal!!!!!

Wait a few more days to see its reality.

Good Luck!!!!

86ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue May 01, 2018 7:13 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79

Now you are buying at 1.20 or 1.30 but its value is over 5.50, be positive and hold on. Easily this will reach above 2.50 before the announcement comes out. So buy and hold, specially new comers can buy and hold.

Wait and see how it moves up slowly.....!!!!!

1.50 is easy to reach...

happy journey!!!!!

87ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue May 01, 2018 8:21 pm

Dietoday

Stock Trader

I think in 2012 one of my friend promoted , one of major heavy vehicle company going to acquire SEMB & finally they decided not to acquire SEMB . Then My friend had to bear huge  loss.

Then My friend realized that, when investing in share it is not advisable  rely on one particular pending decision. These decision can be changed.

These news are important, but at the same time it is great if we can see other factors too.

I think  people like DS wijesingha provide very good guidelines how to invest in market like this

Please kindly note that I am not an expert & this is my second post.
Just I wanted to share that experience since my friend too worried his panic decision @ that time

88ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed May 02, 2018 7:12 am

wisdom79

wisdom79

1.20, 1.30 is the best price to collect. Buy and hold until the news gets. Now this is bottom of the share.

Have a nice time to alll!!!!!!!

89ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed May 02, 2018 10:38 pm

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Kalekata passe forum ekata awe tamat hour meke innnwa.e nam walinmat innawa.aluth ayata kiyanne wisdom79 kiyanne gema gahana ekek.un kiyana ewa ahala nam invest karanna epa.

90ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu May 03, 2018 7:12 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Nice to see you hiran back in the forum. We have to bear with wisdom79 because there is a saying that 'aare guna nearee '

91ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu May 03, 2018 7:12 am

DS Wijesinghe

wisdom79 wrote:1.20, 1.30 is the best price to collect. Buy and hold until the news gets. Now this is bottom of the share.

My advice to any forum member is please do not depend on this type of speculative opinions to make your investment decisions. The price could go up as mentioned by Wisdom 79 and He is putting all his money on this penny stock hoping to make a fortune after the announcement is made.  That is his decision and we should respect his decision. But that is Gambling and not Investing.

But others especially newcomers should never ever invest based on this type of speculative opinions, even though there might be a possibility of price moving up due to manipulation and speculation.

Last edited by DS Wijesinghe on Thu May 03, 2018 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

92ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu May 03, 2018 7:15 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

DS Wijesinghe wrote:
wisdom79 wrote:1.20, 1.30 is the best price to collect. Buy and hold until the news gets. Now this is bottom of the share.

My advice to any forum member is please do not depend on this type of speculative opinions to make your investment decisions. The price could go up as mentioned by Wisdom 79 and He is putting all his money on this penny stock hoping to make a fortune after the announcement is made.  That is his decision and we should respect his decision.

But others especially newcomers should never ever invest based on this type of speculative opinions, even though there might be a possibility of price moving up due to manipulation and speculation.

Great advice DS

93ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu May 03, 2018 9:31 pm

hiransilva23

Hi equitychamp nice to see you too

94ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri May 04, 2018 6:57 am

wisdom79

wisdom79

1.20 or 1.30 is the best price to collect. You better read on SOMAP GROUP and it is the best company and they have been given the managing sector of the hotel. 

As soon as they sign the bond, all jumpers will be like mice and they will not here but may suffer because not being able to buy the share.

The best time to invest here, Mr Pandays are already at the director board of ALHP and you can see it,too.

Before boasting here like donkeys, better to read the news that mentioned on SOMAP and ANILANA.

you must understand that NAV is over 5.50 and you are buying the share at 1.30 and five times below than the value of the company.

Here's not minus value. 
Now all the matters are over, and ALHP is on the correct way to fly now.

I advice you to buy when it was at 1.00 and now it is 1.30, so what to tel you to do now. 

Short term huge profit. 

The moon is shining but the dogs are barking......... It will not rise every night but whenever it comes out all the stars will mock at it. 

The moon is the moon.........!!!!!!!

sooner you will see ALHP flying to the moon..........!!!!!!

Buyers are winners!!!!!

95ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri May 04, 2018 7:13 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

We are waiting till ALHP reach the Moon wisdom  lol!

96ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri May 04, 2018 7:48 am

hiransilva23

Hande(moon)ida tiyeida manda.wisdom man danna let indan sahenna shares handata yawwa

97ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri May 04, 2018 8:41 am

DS Wijesinghe

EquityChamp wrote:We are waiting till ALHP reach the Moon wisdom  lol!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

98ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Fri May 04, 2018 8:49 am

hiransilva23

Hande(moon)ida tiyeida manda.wisdom man danna kale indan sahenna shares handata yawwa

99ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Tue May 08, 2018 10:40 am

wisdom79

wisdom79

Value is over 5.50 but trading at 1.30, you are buying a share with a value. 

Now all the discussions are successful, waiting for the announcement to come out....!!!!

Enjoy with the profit....!!!!

100ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu May 10, 2018 10:21 am

ruwan326

ruwan326

wisdom79 wrote:Value is over 5.50 but trading at 1.30, you are buying a share with a value. 

Now all the discussions are successful, waiting for the announcement to come out....!!!!

All the discussions are successful##### your father must be in the directors board or your grandma told you in a dream???? Laughing

101ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Thu May 10, 2018 10:33 am

Dietoday

Stock Trader

ruwan326 wrote:
wisdom79 wrote:Value is over 5.50 but trading at 1.30, you are buying a share with a value. 

All the discussions are successful##### your father must be in the directors board or your grandma told you in a dream???? Laughing
If Wisdom79 father is MD of ALHP, best choice is involve the operation and improve cash inflow & performance rather than make innocent newcomers in trouble.

102ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Sat May 12, 2018 8:49 pm

shan max

Stock Trader

No point of discussing about this, Wisdom is marketing about this Crap for more thank 2 years ...I think...If you are new comer , please don't invest on companies like this, if you do so, then you will be gone faster than you come...go for blue chip companies, they will definitely give you some return after 1 year or so..    

This is right time for WISDOM to be MD of ALHP, go for it by stop marketing it  lol!

*Karma is a bitch*

103ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Mon May 14, 2018 10:41 am

cse_eagle

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Exactly new comers please be aware

104ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed May 16, 2018 11:13 am

wisdom79

wisdom79

Some wise advisers are advising others not to buy anilana but they are not telling any thing to buy. As they say, you no need to be foolish and sell off your valuable shares. You must understand that the value of ALHP is above 5.70..... So there is a value.

You study about the share and you will see that some have bought it at 13 and they are still keeping theirs and now we are buying at 1.30.

Now I have collected all and no selling at all.

I advise you to buy at 1.00 now it is 1.20 , finally you will understand that it is useless to boast knowing nothing like foxes.

Only bear up, all will be ok soon.

Hold on patiently.....and let it move up slowly. 

All the best to all who bought!!

105ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON - Page 4 Empty Re: ALHP WILL MOVE UP SOON Wed May 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Ran49

Can someone block this post.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum