FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» GALORE OF GOOD NEWS TO THE CSE
by samaritan Today at 9:41 am

» Game Changed! SUPER GREEN
by Chathur Today at 9:25 am

» CSE - The World's best performer!
by Vishwanarth Today at 9:18 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Promoney Today at 8:27 am

» TRUE VALUE OF LANKA ALUMINUM INDUSTRY (LALU)
by stockie Today at 7:27 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Eranga87 Today at 1:54 am

» IS it right time to stick to warren buffett's most famous saying ???
by kasun_gimhana Today at 12:36 am

» EBCR group of companies
by Wolf86 Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Use the Ten Principles of Value Investing to spot value stocks in the oversold market
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 5:44 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 4:22 pm

» Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?
by xhunter Yesterday at 4:19 pm

» The strong learn to hang in there and keep bouncing back until they win. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 4:04 pm

» Everybody talks about huge selling. That means there are buyers in the market to buy these shares. Stock market for beginners
by samaritan Yesterday at 4:00 pm

» SHOESHINE BOYS!
by Bakkabwoi Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» CSE - Market status
by stockie Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» Guardian Investment Trust (GUAR) could Sky Rocket
by RJ1010 Yesterday at 9:41 am

» CB to continue the current accommodative monetary policy stance
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:18 am

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by vijay singh Yesterday at 2:26 am

» Maharaja's Advice
by madukp Yesterday at 1:17 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse

IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:People are proven again most sili lankabs are low IQ rated idiots..  Cunning politicians have tricked them again..  God bless..
IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 2Q==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jCANY_wEsE

ENJOY!


"BONDBABA & THE FOOTNOTE THIEVES' MUST BE LICKING THEIR WOUNDS!

sureshot


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:UNP + UPFA +SLFP + JVP>SLPP

solution.

UNP + SLPP > UPFA+SLFP

Ranil good in making soup.

will it be  plain tea + hoppers ?

TuTanKaman


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Govt change. Policy change. So quickly. Pathetic cse will suffer further. Political stability needed for capital market fundamentals. We r going to lose our money further from tomorrow onwards. Herein after Trading will be about minimizing our losses not to make profits. Ayyo salli.

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ponil and Appaya thought they were dealing with 22 million machines not humans, case is humans need love compassion empathy and they need ownership of things, there are things called motivation leadership and then freedom comes for expression, employment etc human resource management of 22 million people is no easy game, monitoring some KPIs will not achieve anything, you need to know the pulse of people, in corporate world we sometimes forget this and we just say "humans are the greatest resource" but we just take care of KPIs and humans are forgotten, dont forget them, dont ignore them, they are by every mean the greatest resource on the planet  
On this day of 11th Feb 2018 Mahinda Rajapaksha Father of this Great Sri Lankan nation has taught us that, it is humans we all are, we need to be taken care of, remember that.   IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Icon_flower IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Icon_cheers IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Icon_sunny IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Drunken_smilie


To TuTanKaman: Money comes way after human values, dont be so greedy

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Things to stop immediately: 

1. ETCA

2. New Constituiton

3. Swarnamahal deal

Indrajith should resign today

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Receiv10

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Screen11

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
All the political parties controlling our country now... its time be a development country..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy....
Shit politics....

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ponil and Appaya thought they were dealing with 22 million machines not humans, case is humans need love compassion empathy and they need ownership of things, there are things called motivation leadership and then freedom comes for expression, employment etc human resource management of 22 million people is no easy game, monitoring some KPIs will not achieve anything, you need to know the pulse of people, in corporate world we sometimes forget this and we just say "humans are the greatest resource" but we just take care of KPIs and humans are forgotten, dont forget them, dont ignore them, they are by every mean the greatest resource on the planet  
On this day of 11th Feb 2018 Mahinda Rajapaksha Father of this Great Sri Lankan nation has taught us that, it is humans we all are, we need to be taken care of, remember that.   IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Icon_flower IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Icon_cheers IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Icon_sunny IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Drunken_smilie


To TuTanKaman: Money comes way after human values, dont be so greedy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks lokka MRge sally daala mkt up karala  deepan ubata pin hodee... lol!

TuTanKaman


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
When the greedy politicians comes to power by racial means what's the values we and you can as values

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@TuTanKaman wrote:When the greedy politicians comes to power by racial means what's the values we and you can as values
HUNGER, HARDSHIP & SUFFERINGS KNOWS NO RACE OR CASTE.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJRG1512ygc



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt-Nuoe77zA



nothing to panic....

buy when others sell.........sell when others buy.

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQiNES2jZmo8jrxummimPp18b7Wc-EjHfRFw0XoREZD8XSccOr

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

That's is Why Mahinda suffered since 2015, Hope he understands the fact now and will get things rectified if elected to power again.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:

That's is Why Mahinda suffered since 2015, Hope he understands the fact now and will get things rectified if elected to power again.


That is why Ranil and the gang suffering continuously not even contesting presidential election for last 14 years and Ponil has ruined this country finally because of his greediness for power

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

That's is Why Mahinda suffered since 2015, Hope he understands the fact now and will get things rectified if elected to power again.


That is why Ranil and the gang suffering continuously not even contesting presidential election for last 14 years and Ponil has ruined this country finally because of his greediness for power

You should understand the fact that Mahinda never kept any local government polls islandwide at a time. He used all state resources and kept them in blocks to take maximum advantage. Go into the facts, This time is the most peacefull election in country.. But people have rejected the very government who gave it.. People wants thuggery intimidation, and be ruled by.. You are too one of them.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

That's is Why Mahinda suffered since 2015, Hope he understands the fact now and will get things rectified if elected to power again.


That is why Ranil and the gang suffering continuously not even contesting presidential election for last 14 years and Ponil has ruined this country finally because of his greediness for power

You should understand the fact that Mahinda never kept any local government polls islandwide at a time. He used all state resources and kept them in blocks to take maximum advantage. Go into the facts, This time is the most peacefull election in country.. But people have rejected the very government who gave it.. People wants thuggery intimidation, and be ruled by.. You are too one of them.


Wrong, dont mislead public, Mahinda held the local council election twice at one time island wide and won massively, UNP was nowhere, Now this government mandate has expired, Time for Ranil to expire as well, he is the idiotic murderous thief of the century

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:

That's is Why Mahinda suffered since 2015, Hope he understands the fact now and will get things rectified if elected to power again.


That is why Ranil and the gang suffering continuously not even contesting presidential election for last 14 years and Ponil has ruined this country finally because of his greediness for power

You should understand the fact that Mahinda never kept any local government polls islandwide at a time. He used all state resources and kept them in blocks to take maximum advantage. Go into the facts, This time is the most peacefull election in country.. But people have rejected the very government who gave it.. People wants thuggery intimidation, and be ruled by.. You are too one of them.


Wrong, dont mislead public, Mahinda held the local council election twice at one time island wide and won massively, UNP was nowhere, Now this government mandate has expired, Time for Ranil to expire as well, he is the idiotic murderous thief of the century

Given mandate of this government will expire on 2020, Don't cry fool till then.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Mandate is already expired, you will see that in coming months, now UNP is in garbage bin of history and history of garbage bins, its bitter but its truth

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
There is a possibility that UNP may join TNA to form a UNF Govt. The marriage will not last long, as TNA will want the new constitution passed. The new constitution will not see the light of day under the present political situation.

There will be frequent strikes and protests in the city and suburbs. The problems will compound with power supply shortage owing to dry weather in catchment areas.

There will be CHAOS!!!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
USA and India crushed appaya yesterday, today cabinet meeting nothing against bond hora ranil

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
PM MAY PROPOSE THE FOLLOWING AS SOLUTION TO PRESENT CRISIS:

THE PARLIAMENT WHICH FUNCTIONED AS 'CONSTITUTIONAL ASSEMBLY' WILL FUNCTION IN FUTURE AS 'CRISIS RESOLVING ASSEMBLY' TILL 2020.IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Icon_lol


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth
Yes.That's why US citisen gota came back now.Already US nationals Basil,Dullas,etc are trying to make chaos in this beautiful country.These people has to do to anything to keep their properties in US.

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth
Yes.That's why US citisen gota came back now.Already US nationals Basil,Dullas,etc are trying to make chaos in this beautiful country.These people has to do to anything to keep their properties in US.
Do not worry.Embassiders of USA and INDIA has come forward to  support their puppet. If they want they can get the support of Harak ponseka to trap us in UN or if they want to it to our economy they can get the support of Arjuna Mahendran.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum