FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» In STOCK MARKET despite all odds, there is always hope. Never ever give in nor give up.
by atuts Today at 2:14 pm

» The war in Ukraine is no longer shocking the wheat market
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:10 pm

» India raises import tax on gold to support rupee and amid trade deficit
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:09 pm

» When will supply chain disruptions ease?
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 9:57 am

» KHL Massive forex gains close to 6 billions
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:54 pm

» Tourism in Sri Lanka: One step forward, two steps back
by rajini Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:21 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:12 pm

» Govt gets its priorities wrong
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:25 am

» Ambassador assures U.S. support to Sri Lanka to find solutions to economic issues
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:16 am

» IMF-Sri Lanka bailout talks end without a deal
by ChooBoy Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:16 am

» Sri Lanka Breaks Into Hyperinflation Zone Amid Dollar Crunch
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 am

» Sri Lanka needs to do more on debt restructuring before a bailout package is finalised, says IMF
by CHRONICLE™ Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:06 am

» Global COVID cases rise as BA.4 and BA.5 expand
by samaritan Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by Gowri123 Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:38 pm

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:30 am

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse

IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse

+8
Ran49
sureshot
ranferdi
Chinwi
Dailytrader
samaritan
TuTanKaman
Ryan Hudson
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ranferdi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Receiv10

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

ranferdi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Screen11

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ran49


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

All the political parties controlling our country now... its time be a development country..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy....
Shit politics....

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Ryan Hudson wrote:Ponil and Appaya thought they were dealing with 22 million machines not humans, case is humans need love compassion empathy and they need ownership of things, there are things called motivation leadership and then freedom comes for expression, employment etc human resource management of 22 million people is no easy game, monitoring some KPIs will not achieve anything, you need to know the pulse of people, in corporate world we sometimes forget this and we just say "humans are the greatest resource" but we just take care of KPIs and humans are forgotten, dont forget them, dont ignore them, they are by every mean the greatest resource on the planet  
On this day of 11th Feb 2018 Mahinda Rajapaksha Father of this Great Sri Lankan nation has taught us that, it is humans we all are, we need to be taken care of, remember that.   IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Icon_flower IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Icon_cheers IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Icon_sunny IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Drunken_smilie


To TuTanKaman: Money comes way after human values, dont be so greedy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thanks lokka MRge sally daala mkt up karala  deepan ubata pin hodee... lol!

TuTanKaman


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

When the greedy politicians comes to power by racial means what's the values we and you can as values

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

TuTanKaman wrote:When the greedy politicians comes to power by racial means what's the values we and you can as values
HUNGER, HARDSHIP & SUFFERINGS KNOWS NO RACE OR CASTE.

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJRG1512ygc



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zt-Nuoe77zA



nothing to panic....

buy when others sell.........sell when others buy.

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQiNES2jZmo8jrxummimPp18b7Wc-EjHfRFw0XoREZD8XSccOr

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Ryan Hudson wrote:IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQiNES2jZmo8jrxummimPp18b7Wc-EjHfRFw0XoREZD8XSccOr

That's is Why Mahinda suffered since 2015, Hope he understands the fact now and will get things rectified if elected to power again.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

ranferdi wrote:
Ryan Hudson wrote:IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQiNES2jZmo8jrxummimPp18b7Wc-EjHfRFw0XoREZD8XSccOr

That's is Why Mahinda suffered since 2015, Hope he understands the fact now and will get things rectified if elected to power again.


That is why Ranil and the gang suffering continuously not even contesting presidential election for last 14 years and Ponil has ruined this country finally because of his greediness for power

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Ryan Hudson wrote:
ranferdi wrote:
Ryan Hudson wrote:IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQiNES2jZmo8jrxummimPp18b7Wc-EjHfRFw0XoREZD8XSccOr

That's is Why Mahinda suffered since 2015, Hope he understands the fact now and will get things rectified if elected to power again.


That is why Ranil and the gang suffering continuously not even contesting presidential election for last 14 years and Ponil has ruined this country finally because of his greediness for power

You should understand the fact that Mahinda never kept any local government polls islandwide at a time. He used all state resources and kept them in blocks to take maximum advantage. Go into the facts, This time is the most peacefull election in country.. But people have rejected the very government who gave it.. People wants thuggery intimidation, and be ruled by.. You are too one of them.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

ranferdi wrote:
Ryan Hudson wrote:
ranferdi wrote:
Ryan Hudson wrote:IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQiNES2jZmo8jrxummimPp18b7Wc-EjHfRFw0XoREZD8XSccOr

That's is Why Mahinda suffered since 2015, Hope he understands the fact now and will get things rectified if elected to power again.


That is why Ranil and the gang suffering continuously not even contesting presidential election for last 14 years and Ponil has ruined this country finally because of his greediness for power

You should understand the fact that Mahinda never kept any local government polls islandwide at a time. He used all state resources and kept them in blocks to take maximum advantage. Go into the facts, This time is the most peacefull election in country.. But people have rejected the very government who gave it.. People wants thuggery intimidation, and be ruled by.. You are too one of them.


Wrong, dont mislead public, Mahinda held the local council election twice at one time island wide and won massively, UNP was nowhere, Now this government mandate has expired, Time for Ranil to expire as well, he is the idiotic murderous thief of the century

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Ryan Hudson wrote:
ranferdi wrote:
Ryan Hudson wrote:
ranferdi wrote:
Ryan Hudson wrote:IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQiNES2jZmo8jrxummimPp18b7Wc-EjHfRFw0XoREZD8XSccOr

That's is Why Mahinda suffered since 2015, Hope he understands the fact now and will get things rectified if elected to power again.


That is why Ranil and the gang suffering continuously not even contesting presidential election for last 14 years and Ponil has ruined this country finally because of his greediness for power

You should understand the fact that Mahinda never kept any local government polls islandwide at a time. He used all state resources and kept them in blocks to take maximum advantage. Go into the facts, This time is the most peacefull election in country.. But people have rejected the very government who gave it.. People wants thuggery intimidation, and be ruled by.. You are too one of them.


Wrong, dont mislead public, Mahinda held the local council election twice at one time island wide and won massively, UNP was nowhere, Now this government mandate has expired, Time for Ranil to expire as well, he is the idiotic murderous thief of the century

Given mandate of this government will expire on 2020, Don't cry fool till then.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Mandate is already expired, you will see that in coming months, now UNP is in garbage bin of history and history of garbage bins, its bitter but its truth

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

There is a possibility that UNP may join TNA to form a UNF Govt. The marriage will not last long, as TNA will want the new constitution passed. The new constitution will not see the light of day under the present political situation.

There will be frequent strikes and protests in the city and suburbs. The problems will compound with power supply shortage owing to dry weather in catchment areas.

There will be CHAOS!!!

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator

TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

USA and India crushed appaya yesterday, today cabinet meeting nothing against bond hora ranil

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

PM MAY PROPOSE THE FOLLOWING AS SOLUTION TO PRESENT CRISIS:

THE PARLIAMENT WHICH FUNCTIONED AS 'CONSTITUTIONAL ASSEMBLY' WILL FUNCTION IN FUTURE AS 'CRISIS RESOLVING ASSEMBLY' TILL 2020.IMPACT OF ELECTION RESULTS - one more hour to analyse - Page 2 Icon_lol

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Miss-Sangeetha wrote:TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth
Yes.That's why US citisen gota came back now.Already US nationals Basil,Dullas,etc are trying to make chaos in this beautiful country.These people has to do to anything to keep their properties in US.

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth
Yes.That's why US citisen gota came back now.Already US nationals Basil,Dullas,etc are trying to make chaos in this beautiful country.These people has to do to anything to keep their properties in US.
Do not worry.Embassiders of USA and INDIA has come forward to  support their puppet. If they want they can get the support of Harak ponseka to trap us in UN or if they want to it to our economy they can get the support of Arjuna Mahendran.

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

soileconomy wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth
Yes.That's why US citisen gota came back now.Already US nationals Basil,Dullas,etc are trying to make chaos in this beautiful country.These people has to do to anything to keep their properties in US.
Do not worry.Embassiders of USA and INDIA has come forward to  support their puppet. If they want they can get the support of Harak ponseka to trap us in UN or if they want to it to our economy they can get the support of Arjuna Mahendran.
Don't insult war Hero SF to protect Horu and thakkadi.

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yahapalanaya wrote:
soileconomy wrote:
Yahapalanaya wrote:
Miss-Sangeetha wrote:TNA (earlier they were in TULF) almost lost their foot hold in north and East after more than 40 years another one with the extremist ideology gaining with the blessing of one neighbor country’s intelligence. If TNA support the UNP to form Government, TNA’S future is a question mark in north and east.    
If Galle goes to China, they will step in Kankesanthurai (K.K.S) with the support of USA and will interferer all other election next to come. USA increased their defense spending further mainly to tackle china’s influence in Southeast Asia. See the Syrian conflict blessed with US and Russia, now Syrians are losing their lives and wealth
Yes.That's why US citisen gota came back now.Already US nationals Basil,Dullas,etc are trying to make chaos in this beautiful country.These people has to do to anything to keep their properties in US.
Do not worry.Embassiders of USA and INDIA has come forward to  support their puppet. If they want they can get the support of Harak ponseka to trap us in UN or if they want to it to our economy they can get the support of Arjuna Mahendran.
Don't insult war Hero SF to protect Horu and thakkadi.
War hero ?He will be used by USA against our country? Uge kata ariyahama mole wehenawa.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum