FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Thushara Ayya Today at 6:50 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by celtic tiger Today at 6:07 pm

» DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Today at 4:37 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by EPS Today at 7:56 am

» Sri Lanka Bonds Go From Asia’s Worst to Best After China Loan
by dayandacool Yesterday at 11:31 pm

» CSE listed companies...Failed or collapsed
by High-flyer Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 5:17 pm

» කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Yesterday at 11:52 am

» 14 May onwards -Road Clear to Enter one of the Asias Most Undervalued Stock Market
by kalu351 Yesterday at 6:34 am

» Plantation Sector
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Fri May 14, 2021 10:13 pm

» Company Financials or Group Financials?
by ronstyn53 Fri May 14, 2021 8:07 pm

» Banking Sector Analysis
by ADVENTUS Fri May 14, 2021 7:34 pm

» CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC ((LLUB.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Fri May 14, 2021 5:24 pm

» Grain Elevators Earnings Review With Q1 Results
by EquityChamp Fri May 14, 2021 10:11 am

» What will happen tomorrow?
by Lakshman wijayawardhana Fri May 14, 2021 9:57 am

» Most Undervalued Shares
by Lakshman wijayawardhana Fri May 14, 2021 9:54 am

» Future of Talawakelle Plantation PLC
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Fri May 14, 2021 5:02 am

» NEVER GIVE UP BECAUSE: Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Wed May 12, 2021 9:37 pm

» Make it your goal to stay positive in a negative market
by reyaz Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Wed May 12, 2021 8:32 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » PM to build 4000 bridges across the country

PM to build 4000 bridges across the country

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
The news appeared in today's Island news paper.

May be PM wants to re-establish the lost link with the people by building 4000 bridges.

However, in my opinion AEL would benefit!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I am sorry to say Still the PM doesn't understand the Mentality of the crowd . Irrespective of importance or return a project gives, people needs Mega scale projects.. Our people are kind of show off stuff.
PM gave 10k Salary increase and then reduction of GAS Petrol and lot more but still polled unfavourable... Why?? Because those things are no show off kind of stuff.. PM should have saved all those money paid to people and done some mega scale projects, Also it's important to have lavish Foundation stone laying ceremonies and opening ceremonies for all the works increasing the public awareness. Renting hours of government media washing the brains of masses is a must.

After all the fact that we are a third word country with low level IQ crowd should be accepted by PM and envisage a strategy to penetrate the crowd with propaganda and to control unwarranted activities like MR did.

If not current government will be doomed, Also it's a must to forget yaapalanaya as it was rejected by crowd.. And the same e way of rule is not possible with the crowd...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:I am sorry to say Still the PM doesn't understand the Mentality of the crowd . Irrespective of importance or return a project gives, people needs Mega scale projects..  Our people are kind of show off stuff.  
PM gave 10k Salary increase and then reduction of GAS Petrol  and lot more but still polled unfavourable...  Why?? Because those things are no show off kind of stuff..  PM should have saved all those money paid to people and done some mega scale projects, Also it's important to have lavish Foundation stone laying ceremonies and opening ceremonies for all the works increasing the public awareness. Renting hours of government media washing the brains of masses is a must.

After all the fact that we are a third word country with low level IQ crowd should be accepted by PM and envisage a strategy to  penetrate the crowd with propaganda and to control unwarranted activities like MR did.

If not current government will be doomed, Also it's a must to forget yaapalanaya as it was rejected by crowd.. And the same e way of rule is not possible with the crowd...
How sure are you that your IQ is higher than rest of the others Ranferdi???? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:I am sorry to say Still the PM doesn't understand the Mentality of the crowd . Irrespective of importance or return a project gives, people needs Mega scale projects..  Our people are kind of show off stuff.  
PM gave 10k Salary increase and then reduction of GAS Petrol  and lot more but still polled unfavourable...  Why?? Because those things are no show off kind of stuff..  PM should have saved all those money paid to people and done some mega scale projects, Also it's important to have lavish Foundation stone laying ceremonies and opening ceremonies for all the works increasing the public awareness. Renting hours of government media washing the brains of masses is a must.

After all the fact that we are a third word country with low level IQ crowd should be accepted by PM and envisage a strategy to  penetrate the crowd with propaganda and to control unwarranted activities like MR did.

If not current government will be doomed, Also it's a must to forget yaapalanaya as it was rejected by crowd.. And the same e way of rule is not possible with the crowd...
How sure are you that your IQ is higher than rest of the others Ranferdi???? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Just because of curiosity had an online test.. Pls see the result.
PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Iqtest10

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
We are fortunate to have Individuals like you with such high IQ levels. But to compare yourself with others, they too need to take the test and then only we will know whether you are better than the others

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I am not telling my IQ level is better.. I only said we are a country with low average IQ.. Nd you pulled the personal issue of checkingy IQ..

Always the people of this country needs to educate how to vote first..

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ranferdi should check IQ of Appaya and Ponnaya, and his own

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I think that people aware much better than before . People know present govt corruptions, like Central bank bond case. For me , there is no person ( either party ) in the present parliament to lead this country for the better future. People are on the fence , they nothing to do. Most of members not educated. They are only suitable for " pradesiyasaba," . For no one in the present parliament to lead.

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
In one ward " helpless People".

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
As we all know MTV has been very critical of the PM in the recent past. This project initiated by PM is to counter the "GAMMADDA" project initiated by MTV and has been well received by all communities. Under 'Gammadda' there were several foot bridges constructed in the really backward village areas.

PM to build 4000 bridges across the country Broken-trust-quotes-for-relationships36


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
MTV is doing that well than govt. Better to fund them, and get done that very cheaper without commissions to ministers.

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Ranferdi should check IQ of Appaya and Ponnaya, and his own

Another Voter of MAhinda's VOTE Bank showing the magnitude of fools who are ready to vote even " POL LELLA" when asked by Mahinda,

Pathetic.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.
Your view is subjective and you form these opinions as per your own perceptions and may be to some extent as per your IQ levels

Taking your arguement, one could easily say that the previous govt was defeated with full backing and funds received from USA(Hilary Clinton Foundation), UK (David Cameron & Conservative govt) and India(RAW). Even those vast amounts of foreign money were not enough to defeat MR and balance election bills were paid by raising illegally money from all our citizens by the illegal BOND Scam in Feb 2016. 

Further one could argue that the current weak govt continues because the 2 powerful countries USA & India want this fragile govt to continue even after loosing the confidence and faith of the people

All in all I can't see a proper correlation between the pattern of voting or electing leaders with the IQ index values you shared

Just because others won't vote the way I would like them to, that doesn't mean my IQ level is superior to them

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
PM please dont ! the people at this point of time wants one thing thats to nab the thives and put them behind bars ! plus recover the money stolen ! if not next general election unp will have around 10% of the votes ! good luck

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.
Your view is subjective and you form these opinions as per your own perceptions and may be to some extent as per your IQ levels

Taking your arguement, one could easily say that the previous govt was defeated with full backing and funds received from USA(Hilary Clinton Foundation), UK (David Cameron & Conservative govt) and India(RAW). Even those vast amounts of foreign money were not enough to defeat MR and balance election bills were paid by raising illegally money from all our citizens by the illegal BOND Scam in Feb 2016. 

Further one could argue that the current weak govt continues because the 2 powerful countries USA & India want this fragile govt to continue even after loosing the confidence and faith of the people

All in all I can't see a proper correlation between the pattern of voting or electing leaders with the IQ index values you shared

Just because others won't vote the way I would like them to, that doesn't mean my IQ level is superior to them

You believe MR is the Choice of high level IQ crowd or the vise peoples choice others are being trapped by USA or India, 

I may ask you to just look at the crowd around MR, Gembanpila and Wimalee is just too quick to start blaming government for LTTE reprisal if a firecracker goes in a bus... Also they use racism to amass votes not rational thinking.

If you still believe we are a country with High Level IQ people and people make informed decisions while voting you can be happier but truth is not that, Irrespective of UNP wins or MR wins its the same case, But the difference is MR is instigating emotions and collecting votes while UNP doesn't.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:Also you can see Sri Lanka Average IQ rate here.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
According to this ranking, Syria, Afghanistan, Venezuela, Uganda, Maldives, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan are also ahead of us. Some of these countries are ravaged by terrorism and war. Some are sliding towards dictatorship and some no democracy at all.

Ranferdi, What is the point you are trying drive and establish through these Rankings?

Yes those countries are driving towards dictatorships by way of Military Coup or forced intervention by some powerful nations, But in our case everyone can see the truth and the crowd is willingly drifting towards dictatorship, Because they are fooled by cunning politicos blinding them by instigating the hatred towards each other.
Your view is subjective and you form these opinions as per your own perceptions and may be to some extent as per your IQ levels

Taking your arguement, one could easily say that the previous govt was defeated with full backing and funds received from USA(Hilary Clinton Foundation), UK (David Cameron & Conservative govt) and India(RAW). Even those vast amounts of foreign money were not enough to defeat MR and balance election bills were paid by raising illegally money from all our citizens by the illegal BOND Scam in Feb 2016. 

Further one could argue that the current weak govt continues because the 2 powerful countries USA & India want this fragile govt to continue even after loosing the confidence and faith of the people

All in all I can't see a proper correlation between the pattern of voting or electing leaders with the IQ index values you shared

Just because others won't vote the way I would like them to, that doesn't mean my IQ level is superior to them

You believe MR is the Choice of high level IQ crowd or the vise peoples choice others are being trapped by USA or India, 

I may ask you to just look at the crowd around MR, Gembanpila and Wimalee is just too quick to start blaming government for LTTE reprisal if a firecracker goes in a bus... Also they use racism to amass votes not rational thinking.

If you still believe we are a country with High Level IQ people and people make informed decisions while voting you can be happier but truth is not that, Irrespective of UNP wins or MR wins its the same case, But the difference is MR is instigating emotions and collecting votes while UNP doesn't.

Sorry I am not convinced about your IQ level which you say or try to say is much higher than the people who voted for MR

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Ranna Ponil and Appaya has very low IQ including ranferdi, they do not understand the grassroot situation but they have IQ to loot this country, biggest looters are Ponil and Appaya

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum