FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» BIL is still a baby
by Maharaja Yesterday at 10:26 pm

» Forcus on Government controlled entities
by Ekanayake90 Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by arun.cse Yesterday at 4:37 pm

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by arun.cse Yesterday at 3:55 pm

» AAIC Next multibugger- destnation beyond EXPO.
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 2:14 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by Cma Yesterday at 2:08 am

» Sri Lankan Port Transshipment Hub Threats & Opportunities
by rajini Yesterday at 12:53 am

» LANKA INDIAN OIL CORPORATION - Maharaja
by Maharaja Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:07 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:12 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:02 pm

» APLA - Very very undervalued share - Target Price
by Jana Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:07 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by Chamath1980 Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:07 pm

» New Bermuda Triangle
by rajini Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:17 pm

» BOGAWANTALAWA TEA ESTATES PLC (BOPL.N0000)
by cheetah Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:33 am

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:04 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:09 pm

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by Gaudente Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:08 pm

» GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR EVERYONE-
by ADVENTUS Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:12 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:52 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4

SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:03 pm

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

BIL Should 4

2SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:22 pm

CHANAKA PRASAD


Stock Trader

sharemarket wrote:BIL Should 4
why? scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

3SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:00 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.

4SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:41 pm

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Agree FLCH, SCAP, TAP

5SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:27 am

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......

6SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:52 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy

7SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:14 am

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

EquityChamp wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy

8SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:32 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy
That's good. Let them see at 3.50 because we need to get rid of our headache.  Very Happy

9SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:53 am

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

EquityChamp wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy
That's good. Let them see at 3.50 because we need to get rid of our headache.  Very Happy
Good news..... Coming soon.............

10SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:59 am

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy
That's good. Let them see at 3.50 because we need to get rid of our headache.  Very Happy
Good news..... Coming soon.............

WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS?

11SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:21 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

God knows the good news.

12SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty Re: SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:04 am

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Eugine Fernando wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy
That's good. Let them see at 3.50 because we need to get rid of our headache.  Very Happy
Good news..... Coming soon.............

WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

13SFS 2.70 Then BIL will ....4 Empty SFS promoters Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:25 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

sharemarket wrote:
Eugine Fernando wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:
sharemarket wrote:
EquityChamp wrote:In terms of financials. But my worry is why you compare SFS with BIL only. What about FLCH, GLAS, SIRA, SCAP, TAP, etc.
Look BIL......
Yes. Tell us what you saw  Very Happy
I saw this about 2.50, Now 2.90.....But you don't saw. Our Guys will saw about 3.50  Very Happy
That's good. Let them see at 3.50 because we need to get rid of our headache.  Very Happy
Good news..... Coming soon.............

WHAT IS THE GOOD NEWS?
Laughing Laughing Laughing
ඔබලාට සතුටුයිද දැන් bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce  1.60/= and going down

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum