FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Maharaja's Advice

Maharaja's Advice

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 33]

41Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:58 am

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Jaya sri wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Many Shares will move fast, pick the good ones friends. 
Some shares will move 200 - 300 %
Thanks Maharaja.......
I like to invest more mony what is your good company list
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball

42Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:47 pm

Pac-man


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sanjulanka wrote:
@Jaya sri wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Many Shares will move fast, pick the good ones friends. 
Some shares will move 200 - 300 %
Thanks Maharaja.......
I like to invest more mony what is your good company list
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball
Razz Razz Razz Razz

43Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:02 am

Jaya sri


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Pac-man wrote:
@sanjulanka wrote:
@Jaya sri wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Many Shares will move fast, pick the good ones friends. 
Some shares will move 200 - 300 %
Thanks Maharaja.......
I like to invest more mony what is your good company list
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball
Razz Razz Razz Razz
Laughing
What will be the price withing 2 weeks
HEXP
GRAN
WAPO
KAPI
ACAP
ALUF
ACL
CIND
VONE
JKH W 23
STAF
Hexp

44Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:00 am

Jaya sri


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Jaya sri wrote:
@Pac-man wrote:
@sanjulanka wrote:
@Jaya sri wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Many Shares will move fast, pick the good ones friends. 
Some shares will move 200 - 300 %
Thanks Maharaja.......
I like to invest more mony what is your good company list
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball
Razz Razz Razz Razz
Laughing
What will be the price withing 2 weeks
HEXP
GRAN
WAPO
KAPI
ACAP
ALUF
ACL
CIND
VONE
JKH W 23
STAF
Hexp
Ha ha hexp  we can see after 1 week price


I will tell next soon above list

45Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Jaya sri


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Jaya sri wrote:
@Jaya sri wrote:
@Pac-man wrote:
@sanjulanka wrote:
@Jaya sri wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Many Shares will move fast, pick the good ones friends. 
Some shares will move 200 - 300 %
Thanks Maharaja.......
I like to invest more mony what is your good company list
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball
Razz Razz Razz Razz
Laughing
What will be the price withing 2 weeks
HEXP
GRAN
WAPO
KAPI
ACAP
ALUF
ACL
CIND
VONE
JKH W 23
STAF
Hexp
Ha ha hexp  we can see after 1 week price


I will tell next soon above list
Now we can see wapo 
Next Staf

46Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:09 am

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
My brothers & sisters,

All what I told in my first post is turning to be TRUE !!

Foreign funds are buying into the market ( about 14 days of continuous foreign inflows ). International community is helping our economy with many projects ( EU, China, US and recently big support from Singapore ). Singapore will set up megapolis Trinco !! China will set up port city $1.4 Bn, refinery & LNG plant totals close to another $5Bn of investments. China airline company also had bid to operate Sri Lankan airlines etc. so china support is guaranteed !! Our bonds got over-subscribed by $4.5Bn which proves foreigner's confidence. T bill rates are continuously falling. Because of big demand for SL bonds the BOP is not a problem. 
( also government revenue UP due to high taxes ). Company earnings are positive.

I can go on and on but time is limited.
I have only 3 words for you all ; 



Y


Goodluck,
Maharaja

47Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:14 am

Vacations To Sri Lanka

Vacations To Sri Lanka
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Any special share to buy today?

48Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Maharaja from Rajasthan Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:46 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Hi little brothers & sisters,

I am not going to repeat the positive factors affecting the market. 
From morning to evening I hear so many positive news that I cannot even remember. Too many good news !!

Market will reach ASI 10,000 level by 2018

Its very easy to break 8000 levels, actually next year I see market breaking 8000 level easily.

This is BULL RUN, sell your lands, sell your cars, sell your jewelry. And invest in this BULL MARKET.

Sri Lanka is next  Hong-Kong - Sri Lanka is the next Singapore - Sri Lanka is the next mini China - Sri Lanka is next India


Any share you buy, you can sell at higher price. This is the nature of a Bull market. 

I will give you super analysis of super shares.... 


Keep Buying
Maharaja

49Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:55 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
lv u maharaja.same as karuna

50Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:37 am

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:Hi little brothers & sisters,

This is BULL RUN, sell your lands, sell your cars, sell your jewelry. And invest in this BULL MARKET.


Keep Buying
Maharaja
Mu Maharaja neme Gonraja. Guys be careful from these kind of junk idiots. They like to play with others..Never forget....Same dirty gang.. Evil or Very Mad

51Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:23 am

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
@TARGET wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:Hi little brothers & sisters,

This is BULL RUN, sell your lands, sell your cars, sell your jewelry. And invest in this BULL MARKET.


Keep Buying
Maharaja
Mu Maharaja neme Gonraja. Guys be careful from these kind of junk idiots. They like to play with others..Never forget....Same dirty gang.. Evil or Very Mad

Maharaja is a respected longstanding elderly senior member of this forum similar to EC or Chinwi but considerable period he was absent and he re emerged in this forum.
Now he is behaving like Teller in recent days, I think he is facing financial difficulties

52Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:04 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Sri Lanka is next Hong-Kong - Sri Lanka is the next Singapore - Sri Lanka is the next mini China - Sri Lanka is next India

Next India ? හෆොයි සිංගප්පූරුව නෙවි ලාඕසේ වගේ උනත් කමක් නෑ අල්ලපු රට වගේ නම් වෙන්න එපා.

53Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:02 am

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
maharaja you shud trust.we know people.we all said market bul.

54Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:39 pm

TARGET


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
Sri Lanka is next Hong-Kong - Sri Lanka is the next Singapore - Sri Lanka is the next mini China - Sri Lanka is next India

Next India ? හෆොයි සිංගප්පූරුව නෙවි ලාඕසේ වගේ උනත් කමක් නෑ අල්ලපු රට වගේ නම් වෙන්න එපා.
chinwi uncle neighbarsla ekka oya tharam tharaha mokada? indian karayek pollakwath thibbadha?

55Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:56 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
Sri Lanka is next  Hong-Kong - Sri Lanka is the next Singapore - Sri Lanka is the next mini China - Sri Lanka is next India

Next India ?  හෆොයි  සිංගප්පූරුව නෙවි ලාඕසේ වගේ උනත් කමක් නෑ  අල්ලපු රට වගේ නම් වෙන්න එපා.

Good one.. Totally agreed.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

56Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:25 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Market is facing resistance level 6528

It was broken but could not sustain it, once 6528 is broken there are few more levels but not major levels, again we have a major level only after crossing 6600. 

yesterday market rose about 100 points so don't expect another 100 points today. Be calm and buy value stocks.

Good buying,
Maharaja

57Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Maharaja great advise Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:58 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Dear sons,

BUY GSF tomorrow at market price 

Make a profit and sell


Goodluck,
Maharaja

58Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:21 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
Why is that? Have you bought? Shocked

59Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:14 am

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
Equitychamp - You are an intelligent person. Don't ask silly questions. Smile 


Maharaja

60Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:50 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
The news is Prime Lands is acquiring 75.54% of GSF held by Sarvodaya Development Finance Ltd.

But GSF is trading at a PE of 34 (based on last 04 qtrs & CMP of 29/=). The sector PE is around 7.
NAV 14/=.
Hope the above fundamentals gives some idea of GSF.
In my opinion GSF is over priced. Perhaps the acquisition may be targeting long term. Decision is yours.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

61Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:44 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
Strategic changes are made to the bait but investors are reluctant to taste it. Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Icon_lol


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

62Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:55 pm

worthiness


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Bait should go a bit deeper from the surface to emit waves signalling for big ones for swallowing.

63Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:24 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@worthiness wrote:Bait should go a bit deeper from the surface to emit waves signalling for big ones for swallowing.
Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Icon_lolMaharaja's Advice - Page 3 Icon_lolMaharaja's Advice - Page 3 Icon_lol


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

64Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty 200 point ASI move- Maharaja Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
The market will move close to 200 points soon. There is good & bad news mixed so market can go UP / DOWN. 

Possible cases ;

1 - Bounce from 6145 area ( this showed good support last time ) A bounce will be a start of an upward move towards 6274, 6370

2 - Break of 6145 support. Next support is 6077.

What Maharaja believe ?

I believe from 05/10/2016 market has reacted to many negative news and did not react to any positive news. Market must adjust to positive news soon.

So I believe in case 01. 


Maharaja.

65Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:09 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Maharaja wrote:The market will move close to 200 points soon. There is good & bad news mixed so market can go UP / DOWN. 

Possible cases ;

1 - Bounce from 6145 area ( this showed good support last time ) A bounce will be a start of an upward move towards 6274, 6370

2 - Break of 6145 support. Next support is 6077.

What Maharaja believe ?

I believe from 05/10/2016 market has reacted to many negative news and did not react to any positive news. Market must adjust to positive news soon.

So I believe in case 01. 


Maharaja.


if tomorrow market green. then first target is 6370 level.

bcz of Head and Shoulder Pattern is  building now. we will see...

66Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:13 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@stockback wrote:
@Maharaja wrote:The market will move close to 200 points soon. There is good & bad news mixed so market can go UP / DOWN. 

Possible cases ;

1 - Bounce from 6145 area ( this showed good support last time ) A bounce will be a start of an upward move towards 6274, 6370

2 - Break of 6145 support. Next support is 6077.

What Maharaja believe ?

I believe from 05/10/2016 market has reacted to many negative news and did not react to any positive news. Market must adjust to positive news soon.

So I believe in case 01. 


Maharaja.


if tomorrow market green. then first target is 6370 level.

bcz of Head and Shoulder Pattern is  building now. we will see...
Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Head-And-Shoulder-Shampoo


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

67Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
I said if its green tomorrow. 

melo rahak nathi pissek dan. hondata pissu hadila. inne baiyanta

oken wenne thawa nodi wena ekai. maha baiyai podi baiyai okkomalla...

68Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:36 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@stockback wrote:I said if its green tomorrow. 

melo rahak nathi pissek dan. hondata pissu hadila. inne baiyanta

oken wenne thawa nodi wena ekai. maha baiyai podi baiyai okkomalla...
Ane Jockiya, do you bet on horses??? Race Kola Baiya!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

69Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:43 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@stockback wrote:I said if its green tomorrow. 

melo rahak nathi pissek dan. hondata pissu hadila. inne baiyanta

oken wenne thawa nodi wena ekai. maha baiyai podi baiyai okkomalla...
Ane Jockiya, do you bet on horses??? Race Kola Baiya!


thawa masa deka thunak yaddi hondatama oluwa aul wei Baiyangen...

Prasanna ranathunga kiyanawa ilnga janadhipathiwaranayeta podu apekshakeyek danawalu..

2017 anduwa perallanne nathuwai....

ane manda Baiya hondatama aul wela

70Maharaja's Advice - Page 3 Empty Re: Maharaja's Advice Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:12 pm

Maharaja


Expert
Expert
stockback and samaritan- Don't fight. Market will not move with your fighting. Market will move, we have to give time.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum