FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Expolanka Holding
by hanuma Today at 1:12 pm

» Talks to get FedEx, Expo Freight hubs at BIA
by samaritan Today at 1:05 pm

» Fertilizer ban relaxed: Stock-watch CIC
by ADVENTUS Today at 1:00 pm

» L B Finance PLC (LFIN.N0000) - (1st Interim dividend for 1Q 2022)
by Venu123 Today at 11:28 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by sandamal Today at 11:07 am

» ROYAL CERAMICS PLC (RCL.N0000)
by KILLER99 Today at 10:17 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by ONTHEMONEY Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» SEMB the ASPH
by soileconomy Yesterday at 9:31 pm

» Browns bullish on investments in local, international hotels
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:23 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 4:45 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 2:53 pm

» LAUGFS GAS PLC (LGL.N0000)
by Wickyz Yesterday at 2:06 pm

» Sri Lanka’s 213 billion rupee money printing to repay foreign debt: Treasury Secretary explains
by CITIZEN Yesterday at 11:25 am

» Oman shows interest in SLAF HQ land and Chalmer’s Granary
by dayandacool Yesterday at 11:03 am

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by prabath Yesterday at 10:05 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC Interim Financial Statements quarter ended 30th June 2021
by mah2903 Yesterday at 2:59 am

» ලාභ ගන්න කොටස් වලින් මේක සම්පූර්ණයෙන්ම කියවන්න
by ColomboCSE Yesterday at 12:37 am

» Shares to Buy
by Cma Yesterday at 12:02 am

» Successful investment strategies require an understanding of the forces of stock market nature, and disciplined rules of portfolio management.
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:12 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Wach out for RIL

Wach out for RIL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wach out for RIL Empty Wach out for RIL Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:22 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
RIL March quarter was a lost.
Watch out for this quarter Very Happy Very Happy

2Wach out for RIL Empty watch out for RIL Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:38 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:RIL March quarter was a lost.
Watch out for this quarter Very Happy Very Happy
If you planing to invest on Land and Property go through the summary  Wach out for RIL Icon_biggrin Wach out for RIL Icon_biggrin 


http://ashaphillip.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/FP-Summary-Mar-2018-12-07-2018.pdf

3Wach out for RIL Empty Don't wait till the next report to buy Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:41 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Chairman’s Message-14.June 2017

Company Performance During the financial year under review, Group recorded a LKR 960 Mn Revenue compared to LKR 269 Mn in previous year. Revenue increase of 257% over the previous year was mainly due to the increase in occupancy levels at PARKLAND to 92% whereas leasing of space commenced only after September 2015 . While a full years revenue from Foodbuzz contributed towards this increase while it was only a partial contribution in previous year due to acquisition falling in late 2nd Quarter.

Accordingly Group Profit before Tax (excluding fair value gains) was Rs.285Mn when compared to Rs. 45Mn in previous year. 

PARKLAND, our flagship project, has been a success from inception, and meets all the necessary features of infrastructure, location and distinction expected of a Grade ‘A’ space as well as design innovations and sustainability features that provide conducive work environments and cost efficiencies for tenants. Our fully owned subsidiary FoodBuzz Private Limited (FBPL) was acquired in October 2015. FBPL manages the Singaporean- owned bakery products franchise BreadTalk. FBPL recorded a net loss of Rs.34.3 million during the year. This loss is mainly due to the fact that the company’s centralised infrastructure is presently substantially underutilised. FBPL was developed to cater upto 16 outlets but has only seven outlets in Sri Lanka to date. However, we have devised a strategic expansion plan scheduled to commence in the next financial year, which, I am confident, will set the foundation for profitability in the future.

4Wach out for RIL Empty Re: Wach out for RIL Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:12 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Chairman’s Message-14.June 2017

Company Performance During the financial year under review, Group recorded a LKR 960 Mn Revenue compared to LKR 269 Mn in previous year. Revenue increase of 257% over the previous year was mainly due to the increase in occupancy levels at PARKLAND to 92% whereas leasing of space commenced only after September 2015 . While a full years revenue from Foodbuzz contributed towards this increase while it was only a partial contribution in previous year due to acquisition falling in late 2nd Quarter.

Accordingly Group Profit before Tax (excluding fair value gains) was Rs.285Mn when compared to Rs. 45Mn in previous year. 

PARKLAND, our flagship project, has been a success from inception, and meets all the necessary features of infrastructure, location and distinction expected of a Grade ‘A’ space as well as design innovations and sustainability features that provide conducive work environments and cost efficiencies for tenants. Our fully owned subsidiary FoodBuzz Private Limited (FBPL) was acquired in October 2015. FBPL manages the Singaporean- owned bakery products franchise BreadTalk. FBPL recorded a net loss of Rs.34.3 million during the year. This loss is mainly due to the fact that the company’s centralised infrastructure is presently substantially underutilised. FBPL was developed to cater upto 16 outlets but has only seven outlets in Sri Lanka to date. However, we have devised a strategic expansion plan scheduled to commence in the next financial year, which, I am confident, will set the foundation for profitability in the future.
Not sure dumping or collecting.........
Might be good report on this quartet Shocked Shocked Shocked

5Wach out for RIL Empty RIL topped the turnover list Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:07 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
R I L Property PLC (RIL) topped the turnover list with 23% (93.8Mn) contribution to the day’s total turnover. RIL was traded and settled the day at LKR 7.40 on par with its previous closing; about 95% (LKR 88.8Mn) of its turnover was contributed through two off board deals of 12Mn shares negotiated at LKR 7.40

6Wach out for RIL Empty Re: Wach out for RIL Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:17 pm

Agape


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Looks like you are a fan of RIL? Is 7\4 a good price to enter?

7Wach out for RIL Empty Re: Wach out for RIL Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:58 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Agape wrote:Looks like you are a fan of RIL? Is 7\4 a good price to enter?
when it comes to trading hard to say, cause market is down most of the time Wink 

But if you go for investment yes,only if you can hold few quarters Idea

2017 performance was very good and only 1st quarter was a lost in 2018. Better wait till 2nd quarter results. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum