FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 8:16 am

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by samaritan Today at 6:52 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by samaritan Today at 6:46 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by LHW Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by reyaz Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION
by reyaz Yesterday at 1:03 pm

» GUYS LOOK IN TO JKH / JKL NOW
by reyaz Yesterday at 12:55 pm

» LOFC LOFC LOFC
by smnsam Yesterday at 11:55 am

» The stock market can be a great place to make money; it can also be a great place to lose money. Stock market for beginners
by D.G.Dayaratne Yesterday at 5:03 am

» What is "Introductions" in Upcoming listing in CSE?
by Nandun Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:16 am

» Glove stocks fall after Top Glove posts weaker 4Q results
by ResearchMan Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:07 am

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:02 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:31 pm

» Amana Takaful ATL & ATLL
by kanishkaecomm Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:47 am

» Best Time to Collect Cic X
by Value Pick Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:45 am

» Why is First Capital Holdings being dumped?
by Berryfund Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:59 am

» AGST can move
by Zayden River Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:28 pm

» COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)
by newone Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:27 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Zayden River Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:27 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:40 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CTCE share holders get 1000 per share

CTCE share holders get 1000 per share

+5
prabath
mark
glad
Ryan Hudson
ruwan326
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:31 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Well, if you invested on CTCE it's a dream come true Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
But too late guys , CTCE gonna delisted.

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/1501532078866_.pdf

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Well, if you invested on CTCE it's a dream come true Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
But too late guys , CTCE gonna delisted.

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/1501532078866_.pdf

This was my recommendation to buy CTCE, now too late, but others in that list are CARS, TKYO,N & X , VONE, RIL, VPEL, this is best time to buy in CSE

glad


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:Well, if you invested on CTCE it's a dream come true Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
But too late guys , CTCE gonna delisted.

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/1501532078866_.pdf

This was my recommendation to buy CTCE, now too late, but others in that list are CARS, TKYO,N & X , VONE, RIL, VPEL, this is best time to buy in CSE
Why these shares? They do not come in to the same 'Public share float' as CTCE.

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
TKYO N & X - share price is 1 year low due to panic selling and lack of long term vision of CSE shareholders - Recommended BUY

CARS - Potential for revival and ready for long term, this may be the last year you will be able to buy this share below Rs. 200 - Recommended BUY

RIL - NAV Rs. 24  and increasing, Major shareholder of UML, Offer was at Rs. 8, Now trading below Rs. 8 - Recommended BUY

VONE - Major shareholder of SAMP, RCL, LFIN, which are at unreachable prices, if you want to join in success of above Recommended BUY

VPEL - Fixed return share - Very low price - Recommended BUY

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:TKYO N & X - share price is 1 year low due to panic selling and lack of long term vision of CSE shareholders - Recommended BUY

CARS - Potential for revival and ready for long term, this may be the last year you will be able to buy this share below Rs. 200 - Recommended BUY

RIL - NAV Rs. 24  and increasing, Major shareholder of UML, Offer was at Rs. 8, Now trading below Rs. 8 - Recommended BUY

VONE - Major shareholder of SAMP, RCL, LFIN, which are at unreachable prices, if you want to join in success of above Recommended BUY

VPEL - Fixed return share - Very low price - Recommended BUY
You got a point Ryan Wink
But the mentality of retailers is buy when price is going up and sell when price going down Mad Mad Mad

glad


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:TKYO N & X - share price is 1 year low due to panic selling and lack of long term vision of CSE shareholders - Recommended BUY

CARS - Potential for revival and ready for long term, this may be the last year you will be able to buy this share below Rs. 200 - Recommended BUY

RIL - NAV Rs. 24  and increasing, Major shareholder of UML, Offer was at Rs. 8, Now trading below Rs. 8 - Recommended BUY

VONE - Major shareholder of SAMP, RCL, LFIN, which are at unreachable prices, if you want to join in success of above Recommended BUY

VPEL - Fixed return share - Very low price - Recommended BUY
You got a point Ryan Wink
But the mentality of retailers is buy when price is going up and sell when price going down Mad Mad Mad
I am in this category

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
it was a Fuck, damn I had 100% of PF of CTCE. good. bye CTCE, you did same as CDIC did to me :-(

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
mark nice to see you

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@prabath wrote:mark nice to see you

ya logged in after long time :-) :-)

10CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:15 am

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
@prabath wrote:mark nice to see you

ya logged in after long time :-) :-)

11CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty mark & prabath Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:07 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:
@prabath wrote:mark nice to see you

ya logged in after long time :-) :-)

I did not see you two in here for last few years.

Good to see senior members coming back Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

12CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:20 pm

glad


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@mark wrote:
@prabath wrote:mark nice to see you

ya logged in after long time :-) :-)
Location :Hell...now or before?

13CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:57 pm

MRF


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Latest ANNOUNCEMENT on the above
https://www.cse.lk/home/company-info/CTCE.N0000/announcements

14CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:05 pm

MRF


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
This could be a stupid question, I am asking this since I lack knowledge on this subject matter,and new to cse. What happens if a sharholder disagrees to the re purchase price of Rs.1000/= offered by ctce (aia) and would like to retain the said shares ? what happens to his / her shares and the consequences to follow ?

Thanks
MRF

15CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:50 pm

MRF


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
??

16CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:58 am

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
If you decline offer, you can have the shares and they will send you share certificate, and with AIA you can enjoy life but you need to have close relationship with AIA Lanka and sometimes visit them and call them to know whats going on. Similarly I have 21 shares of Asiri Central and they declared dividend once after that nothing but I have the certificate and you can sell to your friend or somebody after delisting, bit of a difficult process

17CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:20 am

MRF


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Ryan Hudson if you had ctce / have ctce what wpuld you do ? Would you like to share your opinion on it ?

18CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:53 am

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@MRF I would accept the offer but always need to remember challenge is less treaded path

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:@MRF I would accept the offer but always need to remember challenge is less treaded path
Yup very good offer @ 1000/=

Sell it and invest in the next best in line  Idea

20CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:03 am

glad


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:@MRF I would accept the offer but always need to remember challenge is less treaded path
Yup very good offer @ 1000/=

Sell it and invest in the next best in line  Idea
Pl Suggest any best in line

21CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:19 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@glad wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:@MRF I would accept the offer but always need to remember challenge is less treaded path
Yup very good offer @ 1000/=

Sell it and invest in the next best in line  Idea
Pl Suggest any best in line
@glad

Since 2011 you are here in this forum you must be an expert Very Happy

I am planing to invest in HASU, do your own analysis before you pick and invest Wink

22CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:56 am

glad


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@glad wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:@MRF I would accept the offer but always need to remember challenge is less treaded path
Yup very good offer @ 1000/=

Sell it and invest in the next best in line  Idea
Pl Suggest any best in line
@glad

Since 2011 you are here in this forum you must be an expert Very Happy

I am planing to invest in HASU, do your own analysis before you pick and invest Wink
Thanks R.
I also think I am an expert(in losing).
Thought HASU and UAL has already moved up, unless some new news comes out.
Will keep my ears 'up' for any news.

23CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:07 am

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
HNB Assuarance (HASU)
Amongst all insurance companies, HASU is one of the top, with fantastic performance and with better than bank FD rates of return to the investors.

5 Year Company Performance Summary
2012-2017 5 year CAGR
Gross Written Premium               19%
Net Profit after tax               21%
Earnings per Share               21%
Net Asset Value per Share               15%
Dividend per Share               17%
  Note:- CAGR- Compounded Annual Growth Rate


Example of Investment Rate of Return of an investor who bought in 2013 1st quarter, after XD and sells in April/May 2018 after XD
Purchase 1,000 shares@ 
47/80 per share
Sell@ Rs. 102/- per share
+All Dividends Received
Compounded 5 Year 
Annual Rate of Investment Return to 
the Investor
Assumed Total Purchase 
Cost Rs.49,000/-
Total Rs. 118,000/-       19%

Current Factors in Consideration
1. It appears there will be a minimum of Rs. 10/- Dividend in Feb/Mar 2019 (Refer their latest earnings reports)
2. Allianz seem to be eyeing HNBA General. If that move materializes, that definitely will be at a premium price similar to their buy over of Janashakthi General from JINS.

24CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:08 pm

glad


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:HNB Assuarance (HASU)
Amongst all insurance companies, HASU is one of the top, with fantastic performance and with better than bank FD rates of return to the investors.

5 Year Company Performance Summary






2012-2017 5 year CAGR
Gross Written Premium               19%
Net Profit after tax               21%
Earnings per Share               21%
Net Asset Value per Share               15%
Dividend per Share               17%
  Note:- CAGR- Compounded Annual Growth Rate


Example of Investment Rate of Return of an investor who bought in 2013 1st quarter, after XD and sells in April/May 2018 after XD


Purchase 1,000 shares@ 
47/80 per share
Sell@ Rs. 102/- per share
+All Dividends Received
Compounded 5 Year 
Annual Rate of Investment Return to 
the Investor
Assumed Total Purchase 
Cost Rs.49,000/-
Total Rs. 118,000/-       19%

Current Factors in Consideration
1. It appears there will be a minimum of Rs. 10/- Dividend in Feb/Mar 2019 (Refer their latest earnings reports)
2. Allianz seem to be eyeing HNBA General. If that move materializes, that definitely will be at a premium price similar to their buy over of Janashakthi General from JINS.
Thanks,

25CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Empty Re: CTCE share holders get 1000 per share Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Agape


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
What about CINS -Hasnt this share given excellent returns ?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum