FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

CFT Turning Vote_lcap68%CFT Turning Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
CFT Turning Vote_lcap18%CFT Turning Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
CFT Turning Vote_lcap13%CFT Turning Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» CLC placed on a Slingshot . . . !!!
by prabath Yesterday at 11:17 pm

» ELPL-WATA-UDPL
by Maharaja Yesterday at 10:46 pm

» LLUB New Valuation for Price appreciation
by ddrperera Yesterday at 7:24 pm

» Bitcoin could trigger financial meltdown, warns Bank of England deputy
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:22 pm

» AMANA BANK LTD (ABL)
by SAGA Yesterday at 2:48 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:53 am

» Global supply chain crisis bites in US cities as store shelves empty with rising demand
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:51 am

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by madukp Yesterday at 10:33 am

» CLC - Bull & Bear LOCKED HORNS - can blast at any time.
by Equity Win Yesterday at 9:35 am

» Water For All - CIND
by K.R Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:39 pm

» Sri Lanka Tourism
by rajini Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:45 pm

» EXPO/BILL/LOLC
by sandamal Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:46 pm

» Exit EXPO Enter EDEN strategy broadened to Exit EXPO Enter LOLC GROUP
by bizstock Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:03 pm

» BOGALA GRAPHITE LANKA PLC
by cheetah Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:08 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by C.THARANGA Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:25 pm

» The fate of NIFL .. CLC .. LOFC under LOCH
by Jay-Jay Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:05 pm

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by apphunter Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:58 am

» KOTA Plantation
by jehan008 Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:33 am

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by cseguide Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:58 am

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION PLC (KOTA.N0000)
by Tissa Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:13 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CFT Turning

CFT Turning

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CFT Turning Empty CFT Turning Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:20 am

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
CFT will be turning 4.00, I think good to Buy....

2CFT Turning Empty why we should buy CFT Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:08 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sharemarket wrote:CFT will be turning 4.00, I think good to Buy....
why we should buy @4???????? please enlighten us  Wink

3CFT Turning Empty Re: CFT Turning Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:03 am

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@sharemarket wrote:CFT will be turning 4.00, I think good to Buy....
why we should buy @4???????? please enlighten us  Wink
NAV about  9, After the bonus 4.00/2 = 2.00
just for trading....

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
The minority shareholders of Ceylon & Foreign Trades Plc have filed a case at the Commercial High Court of Colombo for oppression and mismanagement of the company affairs by Director-Executive Chairman Ali Asger Shabbir Gulamhusein in concert with Director Malayandi Jeyapragash, Auditor A.I. Macan Marker and Co. Charted Accountants and secretarial company Adam Corporate Secretarial Ltd. which is owned and controlled by Ali Gulamhusein.
Dr. Shabbir Abbas Gulamhusein was the Executive Chairman of the company Ceylon and Foreign Trades Plc until his sudden demise on 9 June 2017. He was a renowned businessman who had built and owned numerous business enterprises in Sri Lanka. Among other businesses, he had acquired shares of CFT and gradually gained control of the company in the late 1980s. The company has been listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange as a Public Listed Company since 1 January 1979. The company diversified its operations to include spice and desiccated coconut exports and with its continuous success became an asset-rich organisation by acquiring a number of very valuable lands and assets.   
CONT........
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Ceylon-Foreign-Trades-Plc-shareholders-go-to-Court-over-malpractice-153699.html

5CFT Turning Empty Re: CFT Turning Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:19 pm

sharemarket

sharemarket
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:The minority shareholders of Ceylon & Foreign Trades Plc have filed a case at the Commercial High Court of Colombo for oppression and mismanagement of the company affairs by Director-Executive Chairman Ali Asger Shabbir Gulamhusein in concert with Director Malayandi Jeyapragash, Auditor A.I. Macan Marker and Co. Charted Accountants and secretarial company Adam Corporate Secretarial Ltd. which is owned and controlled by Ali Gulamhusein.
Dr. Shabbir Abbas Gulamhusein was the Executive Chairman of the company Ceylon and Foreign Trades Plc until his sudden demise on 9 June 2017. He was a renowned businessman who had built and owned numerous business enterprises in Sri Lanka. Among other businesses, he had acquired shares of CFT and gradually gained control of the company in the late 1980s. The company has been listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange as a Public Listed Company since 1 January 1979. The company diversified its operations to include spice and desiccated coconut exports and with its continuous success became an asset-rich organisation by acquiring a number of very valuable lands and assets.   
CONT........
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Ceylon-Foreign-Trades-Plc-shareholders-go-to-Court-over-malpractice-153699.html
well planned for collecting

6CFT Turning Empty Cat jumped out of the sack Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:54 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sharemarket wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:The minority shareholders of Ceylon & Foreign Trades Plc have filed a case at the Commercial High Court of Colombo for oppression and mismanagement of the company affairs by Director-Executive Chairman Ali Asger Shabbir Gulamhusein in concert with Director Malayandi Jeyapragash, Auditor A.I. Macan Marker and Co. Charted Accountants and secretarial company Adam Corporate Secretarial Ltd. which is owned and controlled by Ali Gulamhusein.
Dr. Shabbir Abbas Gulamhusein was the Executive Chairman of the company Ceylon and Foreign Trades Plc until his sudden demise on 9 June 2017. He was a renowned businessman who had built and owned numerous business enterprises in Sri Lanka. Among other businesses, he had acquired shares of CFT and gradually gained control of the company in the late 1980s. The company has been listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange as a Public Listed Company since 1 January 1979. The company diversified its operations to include spice and desiccated coconut exports and with its continuous success became an asset-rich organisation by acquiring a number of very valuable lands and assets.   
CONT........
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Ceylon-Foreign-Trades-Plc-shareholders-go-to-Court-over-malpractice-153699.html
well planned for collecting
All the new forum members can find manipulators/blood suckers/brokers who promote crap shares etc these days here in this forum......... Rolling Eyes So please do your own analysis before you pick a share. Wink CFT Turning Fu10

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum