FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» VFIN super performance
by chandike73 Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Today is the Best - Day to buy CLC ..!
by Sapudev Yesterday at 5:45 pm

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Sapudev Yesterday at 5:37 pm

» Thoughts on SINS
by Bakka1988 Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» LGL.N_UPDATES
by thananjey Yesterday at 2:43 pm

» Rubber prices hit 4-month high; here are key driving factors
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 2:13 pm

» Lubricant oil Prices increases for third time.. Keep eye on Industry
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 1:40 pm

» Bad news, bulls: Bank of America sees stocks flatlining through 2022
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 1:28 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:20 pm

» Dusit Thani Sri Lanka project halted?
by js71 Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» China-US freight rates plunge
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:16 pm

» Europe Gas: Prices fall as drop in coal markets offsets higher demand
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 12:13 pm

» EXPO/BILL/LOLC
by Stockbull Yesterday at 12:04 pm

» Maharaja after long time
by Wickyz Yesterday at 11:59 am

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by Wickyz Yesterday at 11:50 am

» LOLC gets balance $ 225 m from Cambodia PRASAC stake sale
by stockchaser Yesterday at 10:45 am

» KELANI TYRES PLC (TYRE.N0000)
by Value Pick Yesterday at 10:38 am

» NIFL is about to run towards ATH
by Jay-Jay Yesterday at 9:54 am

» The fate of NIFL .. CLC .. LOFC under LOCH
by Jay-Jay Yesterday at 9:50 am

» Lanka IOC draws investor interest at CSE
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:36 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Bathbala Balaya...

Bathbala Balaya...

+3
skyfall
samaritan
ranferdi
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:09 pm

ranferdi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 2Q==

Ruwan Itll be too late for you and there will be no one left to speak for you

The quote is relevant when MR ruled the country... 
Now no one threatened. and the freedom to speech and democracy is given.. But it looks too much for immature lot.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

22Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:25 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 2Q==

Ruwan Itll be too late for you and there will be no one left to speak for you

The quote is relevant when MR ruled the country... 
Now no one threatened. and the freedom to speech and democracy is given.. But it looks too much for immature lot.
Democracy was given to us by this govt????

Laughing Laughing Laughing
When you were posting anti MR posts before 2015 were you threatened by some one in the govt not to do so? Or are you aware of any other such person who were threatened by the govt for posting anti govt posts in this forum?????

23Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:27 pm

ruwan326


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 2Q==

Ruwan Itll be too late for you and there will be no one left to speak for you
Well Ryan, when the death come for you no one can save you(president or x-president),so I do not need any one to speak out for me Wink

24Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:50 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:Ruwan stop wasting your time in this forum trying to protect the image of UNP and it's leadership. That time and effort you put here not worth and it's all over now for you and your party
Truth is ugly and hard to take in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But if you do it you well be free from slavery  Wink

For last 15 years I worked abroad and saved enough money to enjoy my life till the death.

I am not a slave to any company/political party/etc

So stop wasting your time and try to make some profit so your son can enjoy a evening @ HILTON or else.......
Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Z_p01-Angampora1-300x230
Your son had to do slavery to maharaja's sons
Hanging out in the lobby of a 5 star with a snack and a tea isn't that expensive. Namal is seen seriously involved with his phone in this photo which is an indication that they have been planning the actual venue to be for the rally. He is not seen enjoying sumptious meals and drinks

I am certainly not a fan of Namal but you have once again you have clearly shown this forum, that you are a political slave to UNP by spreading this type of cheap political mud slinging

25Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:12 pm

ranferdi


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:Ruwan stop wasting your time in this forum trying to protect the image of UNP and it's leadership. That time and effort you put here not worth and it's all over now for you and your party
Truth is ugly and hard to take in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But if you do it you well be free from slavery  Wink

For last 15 years I worked abroad and saved enough money to enjoy my life till the death.

I am not a slave to any company/political party/etc

So stop wasting your time and try to make some profit so your son can enjoy a evening @ HILTON or else.......
Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Z_p01-Angampora1-300x230
Your son had to do slavery to maharaja's sons
Hanging out in the lobby of a 5 star with a snack and a tea isn't that expensive. Namal is seen seriously involved with his phone in this photo which is an indication that they have been planning the actual venue to be for the rally. He is not seen enjoying sumptious meals and drinks

I am certainly not a fan of Namal but you have once again you have clearly shown this forum, that you are a political slave to UNP by spreading this type of cheap political mud slinging

You implies planning was done and everything happened as planned...

They planned to surround the city and that didn't happen.
They planned to stay overnight and that didn't happen.
People who came to stay overnight had no food, no facilities such as portable toilets..
bringing down some retards who will do anything for drink and lunch is not politics.. that's bribery.. Rajapassas are good at that..


In the other hand king goes from temple to temple preaching political hatred which is also ananthariya papa karama...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

26Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:34 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Can you underline the sentence which imply that everything at yesterday's rally went as planned?

27Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:11 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
ruwan &ranferdi, there is always a small number in the crowd who booze and enjoy at these type of rallies which is not something new and that's a standard feature at all UNP May day rallies and other meetings.  
Why is this Govt fearing to hold the PC elections??? 3 PC elections are long over due. The entire world knows that these are being postponed citing various frivolous excuses as the Govt is set to face humiliating defeat if held. Denial of franchise is denial of democracy!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

28Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:39 pm

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Where was the democracy when the king got rid of the chief justice?

29Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty We don't have real leaders any more Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:19 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

30Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:32 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:Ruwan stop wasting your time in this forum trying to protect the image of UNP and it's leadership. That time and effort you put here not worth and it's all over now for you and your party
Truth is ugly and hard to take in Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

But if you do it you well be free from slavery  Wink

For last 15 years I worked abroad and saved enough money to enjoy my life till the death.

I am not a slave to any company/political party/etc

So stop wasting your time and try to make some profit so your son can enjoy a evening @ HILTON or else.......
Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Z_p01-Angampora1-300x230
Your son had to do slavery to maharaja's sons
Hanging out in the lobby of a 5 star with a snack and a tea isn't that expensive. Namal is seen seriously involved with his phone in this photo which is an indication that they have been planning the actual venue to be for the rally. He is not seen enjoying sumptious meals and drinks

I am certainly not a fan of Namal but you have once again you have clearly shown this forum, that you are a political slave to UNP by spreading this type of cheap political mud slinging

You implies planning was done and everything happened as planned...

They planned to surround the city and that didn't happen.
They planned to stay overnight and that didn't happen.
People who came to stay overnight had no food, no facilities such as portable toilets..
bringing down some retards who will do anything for drink and lunch is not politics.. that's bribery.. Rajapassas are good at that..


In the other hand king goes from temple to temple preaching political hatred which is also ananthariya papa karama...
You are trying to console/pacify  yourself unable to come to terms with the massive anti UNP crowds that came for the demonstration. UNPs defeat at next elections is a foregone conclusion now

UNPs Supreme leader announced today that only in 2030 new leaders will be appointed to the party

We wish the born green, die hard UNP members like you a happy and joyful political journey till 2030!!!

31Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:14 pm

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:Samaritan, go & check how fast the Indian rupee is sliding against USD. 
Please explain it to me.

According to you SL Rupee is sliding cos of central bank robbery
So India also have CB robbers?...!!!

You are simply a brain washed baiyya.
I don't think even Indian Rupee has gone down against again USD , Indian stock market has crashed like Sri Lanka.
This Comparison was done By Mr Eran Wickramarathne becoz he can't justify  devaluation of Rupee by economic terms.

32Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:23 am

skyfall


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I don't know what Eran was saying but if you still believe Indian rupee is too strong against USD then there's something called Google. Just search in there.
Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling.

33Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:14 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:I don't know what Eran was saying but if you still believe Indian rupee is too strong against USD then there's something called Google. Just search in there.
Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling.
They must be thinking this is kings county Very Happy
Yup"Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling."


Surprised to see they also love to see market down/crash Mad Mad Mad
Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 F3710

Pathetic/narrow minded political slaves been produced for last 70 years.....

34Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:05 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@skyfall wrote:I don't know what Eran was saying but if you still believe Indian rupee is too strong against USD then there's something called Google. Just search in there.
Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling.
They must be thinking this is kings county Very Happy
Yup"Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling."


Surprised to see they also love to see market down/crash Mad Mad Mad
Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 F3710

Pathetic/narrow minded political slaves been produced for last 70 years.....

Yes lot of stubborn slaves who do not really love the country but loves one Family.... They are still hypnotized by the media brain wash of last regime... If 2015 Change didn't happen we will be in Much worst situation than North Korea...

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

35Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:37 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
The Govt should hold at least the PC elections to know whether it was bathbalaya or pukbalaya.Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

The civil society convener Prof.Sarath Wijesooriya has appealed to field a common candidate once again at the forthcoming Presidential elections.

Why is this fear if the protest march was a total flop as claimed by certain govt quarters????


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

36Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:07 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@skyfall wrote:I don't know what Eran was saying but if you still believe Indian rupee is too strong against USD then there's something called Google. Just search in there.
Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling.
They must be thinking this is kings county Very Happy
Yup"Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling."


Surprised to see they also love to see market down/crash Mad Mad Mad
Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 F3710

Pathetic/narrow minded political slaves been produced for last 70 years.....

Pathetic narrow minded UNP Slave  Laughing Laughing Laughing

37Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:16 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@skyfall wrote:I don't know what Eran was saying but if you still believe Indian rupee is too strong against USD then there's something called Google. Just search in there.
Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling.
They must be thinking this is kings county Very Happy
Yup"Surprised to see some people so desperately want to see their country is struggling."


Surprised to see they also love to see market down/crash Mad Mad Mad
Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 F3710

Pathetic/narrow minded political slaves been produced for last 70 years.....

Pathetic narrow minded UNP Slave  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Imagine if these out comes going to be your children Wink
UNP,POhottuwa/SLpf etc does not matter....... All slaves Mad Mad 

I know you love to hear that I am a UNP supporter ,but unfortunately I am not... I quit supporting politics/politicians 5 years ago lol!

38Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:29 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@skyfall wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@skyfall wrote:Samaritan, go & check how fast the Indian rupee is sliding against USD. 
Please explain it to me.

According to you SL Rupee is sliding cos of central bank robbery
So India also have CB robbers?...!!!

You are simply a brain washed baiyya.
SLR has been sliding all the time. 

Explain to me how the CB scam took place and who is the brains behind it?  You are a brainless baiyya!
Indian rupee also sliding all the time specially last couple of years. Please check before use your tiny brain.

We always have had scams. Don't forget Greek bond scams, Srilankans airlines scams, hedging scams, Mig aircraft scams, Tsunami scams, nothern railway track scams during King's time.
Skyfall since you are taking the Indian Rupee to justify the pathetic performance of Sri Lankan rupee please explain why the state owned Air India continously made losses for the past decade, which is quite similar to Sri Lankan airlines case

With a decade long loss making history Air India is today burdened with a massive debt of ₹48,781 crore as of March 2017, and a massive accumulated losses of ₹46,805 crore

https://www.thehindu.com/opinion/op-ed/stuck-on-the-tarmac/article24039868.ece


Is it also called a Air India scam and has Indian govt appointed a Presidential commission to investigate?  

Also are all the other countries which invested in failed Greek Bonds are called Greek Bond scam in those countries??? First investigate on the failed Greek bonds without repeating political slogans

39Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:40 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@skyfall wrote:I don't know
They must be thinking this is kings county Very Happy

Pathetic/narrow minded political slaves been produced for last 70 years.....

Pathetic narrow minded UNP Slave  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Imagine if these out comes going to be your children Wink
UNP,POhottuwa/SLpf etc does not matter....... All slaves Mad Mad 

I know you love to hear that I am a UNP supporter ,but unfortunately I am not... I quit supporting politics/politicians 5 years ago lol!
Most UNPers are today ashamed to admit openly that they are UNPers. You are not the only such person. There are many die hard UNPers like you who hide that true fact. Some say they support JVP and some say they quit supporting UNP 5 or "x" numbers of years ago.

40Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:43 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@skyfall wrote:I don't know
They must be thinking this is kings county Very Happy

Pathetic/narrow minded political slaves been produced for last 70 years.....

Pathetic narrow minded UNP Slave  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Imagine if these out comes going to be your children Wink
UNP,POhottuwa/SLpf etc does not matter....... All slaves Mad Mad 

I know you love to hear that I am a UNP supporter ,but unfortunately I am not... I quit supporting politics/politicians 5 years ago lol!
Most UNPers are today ashamed to admit openly that they are UNPers. You are not the only such person. There are many die hard UNPers like you who hide that true fact. Some say they support JVP and some say they quit supporting UNP 5 or "x" numbers of years ago.


Please stop false allegations and mud slinging. Tell me if the two chief officers of perpetual are not in remand??

Tell me if arrest warrant is not issued for Mahendran??

Tell me if fair trail for the case is not allowed??

Tell me if liberties are not given to discuss explore, distort all the facts relevant to  bond issue??

You have freedom that we didn't have in previous regime... 


12 billion looks mere when we compare with all the loot in previous regime.

You have at least a better government than previous one but it is not the best I accept

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

41Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:59 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@skyfall wrote:I don't know
They must be thinking this is kings county Very Happy

Pathetic/narrow minded political slaves been produced for last 70 years.....

Pathetic narrow minded UNP Slave  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Imagine if these out comes going to be your children Wink
UNP,POhottuwa/SLpf etc does not matter....... All slaves Mad Mad 

I know you love to hear that I am a UNP supporter ,but unfortunately I am not... I quit supporting politics/politicians 5 years ago lol!
Most UNPers are today ashamed to admit openly that they are UNPers. You are not the only such person. There are many die hard UNPers like you who hide that true fact. Some say they support JVP and some say they quit supporting UNP 5 or "x" numbers of years ago.


Please stop false allegations and mud slinging. Tell me if the two chief officers of perpetual are not in remand??

Tell me if arrest warrant is not issued for Mahendran??

Tell me if fair trail for the case is not allowed??

Tell me if liberties are not given to discuss explore, distort all the facts relevant to  bond issue??

You have freedom that we didn't have in previous regime... 


12 billion looks mere when we compare with all the loot in previous regime.

You have at least a better government than previous one but it is not the best I accept

 
You openly admit and directly support the disastrous UNP govt which crippled our economy with poor economic management policies

From the beginning you were posting giving excuses such as instant noodle making and try to cover up the poor performance of your party. 

Are you and your UNP still making Noodles? When will you finish cooking your Noodles? 2019????

 
UNP DICTATOR LEADERSHIP TO CONTINUE TILL 2030

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/I-have-groomed-a-set-of-new-leaders-to-take-over-the-party-Ranil-155113.html

42Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:23 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ranferdi wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@DS Wijesinghe wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@skyfall wrote:I don't know
They must be thinking this is kings county Very Happy

Pathetic/narrow minded political slaves been produced for last 70 years.....

Pathetic narrow minded UNP Slave  Laughing Laughing Laughing
Imagine if these out comes going to be your children Wink
UNP,POhottuwa/SLpf etc does not matter....... All slaves Mad Mad 

I know you love to hear that I am a UNP supporter ,but unfortunately I am not... I quit supporting politics/politicians 5 years ago lol!
Most UNPers are today ashamed to admit openly that they are UNPers. You are not the only such person. There are many die hard UNPers like you who hide that true fact. Some say they support JVP and some say they quit supporting UNP 5 or "x" numbers of years ago.


Please stop false allegations and mud slinging. Tell me if the two chief officers of perpetual are not in remand??

Tell me if arrest warrant is not issued for Mahendran??

Tell me if fair trail for the case is not allowed??

Tell me if liberties are not given to discuss explore, distort all the facts relevant to  bond issue??

You have freedom that we didn't have in previous regime... 


12 billion looks mere when we compare with all the loot in previous regime.

You have at least a better government than previous one but it is not the best I accept

We never had a better government for last 70 years..........
As soon as any party comes to power they start making money for them and their club.

You and me ain't in that club and neither our children. That is why I quit from supporting politicians/political parties.

According to Sri lankan law all the CB robbers should be punished and take back the money they stole, not only CB robbery every one who steal government funds/proprieties should be jailed for last 70 years.

43Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
For Bond Scam Ranil and Ravi need to be in jail, but they are giving ministerial portfolio for Ravi and Sirisena dissolved parliament in 2015 to save ranil from cope report to save ranil, this is called selective justice which should not happen in true democracy, at the moment elections are being postponed like nothing which not democracy, so is there a damn fool to still say now the country is democratic?

44Bathbala Balaya... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bathbala Balaya... Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:26 pm

DS Wijesinghe


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@ranferdi wrote:




Please stop false allegations and mud slinging. Tell me if the two chief officers of perpetual are not in remand??

Tell me if arrest warrant is not issued for Mahendran??

Tell me if fair trail for the case is not allowed??

Tell me if liberties are not given to discuss explore, distort all the facts relevant to  bond issue??

You have freedom that we didn't have in previous regime... 


12 billion looks mere when we compare with all the loot in previous regime.

You have at least a better government than previous one but it is not the best I accept

We never had a better government for last 70 years..........
As soon as any party comes to power they start making money for them and their club.

You and me ain't in that club and neither our children. That is why I quit from supporting politicians/political parties.

According to Sri lankan law all the CB robbers should be punished and take back the money they stole, not only CB robbery every one who steal government funds/proprieties should be jailed for last 70 years.
Today Sunday Times reported following, probably on the bond investigation though it doesn't directly say so and do not name the VVIP involved. .

"related to an ongoing major investigation, a top state legal officer is reported to have sought an affidavit from a key person under probe, naming three-others including a VVIP for being recipients of large sums of money froM him. The key person had declined stating it could be politically devastating to one of the 3 who had received large sums of money from him" Sunday Times says this is "highly highly sensitive"

major investigation = most probably bond scam
state legal officer = from Attorney General Dept
Key person under probe=most probably Arjun Aloysius
VVIP who had received large sums of money = we know there are only 2 VVIPs, Prez & PM. And only 1 of them is directly involved in the bond scam

If the affidavit is given that will be end of the political journey for this VVIP????

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum