FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:00 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:39 am

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:26 pm

» Turkish ship leaves Ukraine's Mariupol after grain talks with Moscow
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:29 am

» This week's CBOT corn, soy freefalls hard to match in recent years
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:57 am

» Positive news to boost market sentiment
by samaritan Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:52 am

» Maharaja at IMF meeting
by Maharaja Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 pm

» India assures fullest support to Sri Lanka as a close friend
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 pm

» SINS, SAMP, COMB, PARQ, ALUMEX and AEL - are they good shares to start collecting now?
by surfjj Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:25 pm

» Learn how a fixed exchange rate system can be used to reduce inflation.
by target1 Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

» Debt Crisis: Sri Lanka Vs Argentine
by CHRONICLE™ Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:17 am

» Sri Lanka in state of panic 1 month after sovereign default
by reyaz Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:23 pm

» Financial stability - we are at the crossroads.
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 pm

» Shrinkflation: Is it ethical?
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm

» Banking bullish billionaire Ishara expands footprint
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:58 am

» SL hopes to finalize a staff level program with IMF soon-RW
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:48 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:29 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE

HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Empty HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:34 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Icon_mad

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxAH3bYMyMLCHYnSqcxTpwto4J6cKQcbNHwazCBSSwduHKS54uHg

2HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Empty Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:27 pm

Kokoshka

Kokoshka
Stock Trader

samaritan wrote:In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Icon_mad

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxAH3bYMyMLCHYnSqcxTpwto4J6cKQcbNHwazCBSSwduHKS54uHg

Such situation is almost in each country. Politics earn enermous money and they write laws that protect their own interests. That's sad, but true =(

https://55brokers.com/fxcc-review/

3HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Empty Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:34 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Kokoshka wrote:
samaritan wrote:In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Icon_mad

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxAH3bYMyMLCHYnSqcxTpwto4J6cKQcbNHwazCBSSwduHKS54uHg

Such situation is almost in each country. Politics earn enermous money and they write laws that protect their own interests. That's sad, but true =(
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  F810

what else you will get from them?????????

4HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Empty Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:36 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

Whether Rupee stabilizes or not we can see Politicians stabilizing themselves for generations.

5HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Empty Re: HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator

ruwan326 wrote:
Kokoshka wrote:
samaritan wrote:In order to stabilize the rupee Dr.Harsha has requested high income earners should postpone luxuries.('Daily Mirror' of today)


In Sri Lanka we all know that the most lucrative profession that does not require any qualifications is politics. So, highest income earners are the politicians and its tax free too. Will they postpone luxuries???????HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Icon_mad

'YAHAPALANA' IS LIKE THIS TOILET COMMODE:
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxAH3bYMyMLCHYnSqcxTpwto4J6cKQcbNHwazCBSSwduHKS54uHg

Such situation is almost in each country. Politics earn enermous money and they write laws that protect their own interests. That's sad, but true =(
HOW TO STABILIZE RUPEE  F810

what else you will get from them?????????
True.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum