FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by vijay singh Today at 3:22 am

» Lets try to understand what is happening in the market right now
by celtic tiger Today at 1:56 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Gowri123 Today at 12:05 am

» Anyone attended AGM?
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 11:17 pm

» Is ASPI Overvalued now or heavily undervalued ?
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» A Strong bounce back of ASI is on the cards
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:17 pm

» Prominent Investors of the colombo stock market
by samaritan Yesterday at 6:06 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 5:55 pm

» ACL post share split trading and the future potential
by sheildskye Yesterday at 3:27 pm

» Current 2021 Februray Unit Trust/Unit Fund Per Annum percentages
by N W Yesterday at 2:44 pm

» WindForce (WIND) IPO Overview
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 10:09 am

» Norway -> biggest shareholder of NDB
by shihan 93 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Many positives for Next week
by Vishwanarth Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:29 pm

» Maldives records over 100,000 tourist arrivals in first 35 days of the year
by samaritan Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:59 am

» Kind of behavior traders engage in when they are frustrated and want their money back from the market. Stock market for beginners
by lal62 Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:40 am

» EXPO EXPO EXPO
by Gowri123 Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:35 am

» still I believe this
by 100Bill Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:21 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:19 pm

» Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?
by xhunter Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:49 pm

» Let's have a stop-loss strategy to maximize investment returns in stock market
by EquityChamp Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:19 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » #PM Crisis#

#PM Crisis#

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

161#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:54 am

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Book on Sajith Premadasa to launch in Jan. 2019





Comments / #PM Crisis# - Page 9 V-icon4  411 Views / Friday, 7 December 2018 00:00


[size=11]Facebook
Twitter
[/size]



[size=17]#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Image_e7a73a038d  

 

The book, ‘Sajith Premadasa: The People’s Leader/The Legacy of Ranasinghe Premadasa’, is scheduled to be launched in January 2019 (ISBN 978-955-51312-6-1). The book consists of 12 chapters, 300 pages, a hard cover and jacket of the same artwork in full colour. The book illustrates Sajith Premadasa’s career and vision and includes the housing programs, his speeches in Parliament, and press conferences which depicts his wisdom, maturity and understanding of democracy, human dignity, rule of law, media freedom, humanity, and humanitarian principles. 

The book also illustrates reflections of the great contribution made by his father former President Ranasinghe Premadasa. Just below the title of the book, the following is cited: “There go my people, I must follow them for I am their leader”: Mahatma Gandhi.

Sajith Premadasa was born on 12 January 1967. Sajith attended St. Thomas Preparatory School, Royal College, Colombo and Mill Hill School, London. Sajith won the A/L prize for politics and business studies and besides being appointed a prefect, a rare honour for any foreign student, also played in the first XI cricket team for four years, captaining the side in 1986. A graduate of the London School of Economics (LSE) and Political Science of the University of London, his degree covered the areas of economics, politics and international relations.

Following his B.Sc. at LSE, Sajith decided to pursue a Master’s degree in Public Management at the University of Maryland, near Washington DC. During his studies, Sajith also had the rare distinction of completing his internship at the US Senate, working in its Foreign Relations Committee under Senator Larry Pressler, a Republican from South Dakota. Sajith met many other influential senators, including John McCain and former presidential candidate John Kerry.

After years of working at grassroots level, Sajith first entered Parliament in 2000, polling the highest number of preferences in Hambantota and the highest preference vote percentage of the whole country. Premadasa is currently the Deputy Leader of the United National Party.

Sajith Premadasa is an excellent orator like his father. During the turmoil created recently by President Maithripala Sirisena, he acted with dignity, wisdom and maturity. Most of the vital press conferences are illustrated in the book. The author is Dr. Telli C. Rajaratnam, who is a Professor of Laws and a lawyer and well. The foreword is by an American professor.
[/size]

162#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:55 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
Young parliamentarian D.V.Chanaka on Hiru news made a revelation about the large sums of money Sajith spends on promoting himself. Its believable!

163#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:34 pm

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sajith Premadasa is the nidan hora, You may visit Walasmulla area in Hambantota and find detailed info on Sattjiths treasure hunting when his father was the president

Why we always focus on former leaders sons? Thats called not yahapalana not even jadapalana, thats real toyya slave mentality, if the jadapalana toyyas like JVP and UNP really want a prime minister from UNP why you cant think of people like Gayantha, Harin, even Kabir Hashim can be considered or Harsha or Akila 

At least these guys unlike Ranil, Sajith, Karumaya at least will not ruin this country let alone development

164#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:05 pm

Yahapalanaya


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Sajith Premadasa is the nidan hora, You may visit Walasmulla area in Hambantota and find detailed info on Sattjiths treasure hunting when his father was the president

Why we always focus on former leaders sons? Thats called not yahapalana not even jadapalana, thats real toyya slave mentality, if the jadapalana toyyas like JVP and UNP really want a prime minister from UNP why you cant think of people like Gayantha, Harin, even Kabir Hashim can be considered or Harsha or Akila 

At least these guys unlike Ranil, Sajith, Karumaya at least will not ruin this country let alone development
So Jarapassa could win the election!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

165#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:18 pm

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Conclusions from last few days conversation
1. Pujita ranil ranjith and gang days are numbered and will be in jail soon trying to kill prez

2. There so many jadapalana paid servents with kiriella the one gona mangala pura wesi (TOWN SLUT) gang including gas dabare and they are paid out of poor tax payers money

3. It is unrealistic to believe the jadapalana gang

4. How to identify jadapalana gang is the main problem as they come in various forms and shapes like neutral green blood jvp tna pura wesi sadarana lgbtiq human rights dont give a cent or even look at these fellas and dont take these guys into your place if you do they will loot you

5. Also don't fight with these as they are paid and you are not also these guys are at fake sleep ex they didnt see the list took payments from kira the hota

166#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:05 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Conclusions from last few days conversation
1. Pujita ranil ranjith and gang days are numbered and will be in jail soon trying to kill prez

2. There so many jadapalana paid servents with kiriella the one gona mangala pura wesi (TOWN SLUT) gang including gas dabare and they are paid out of poor tax payers money

3. It is unrealistic to believe the jadapalana gang

4. How to identify jadapalana gang is the main problem as they come in various forms and shapes  like neutral green blood jvp tna pura wesi sadarana lgbtiq human rights dont give a cent or even look at these fellas and dont take these guys into your place  if you do they will loot you

5. Also don't fight with these as they are paid and you are not also these guys are at fake sleep ex they didnt see the list took payments from kira the hota

Lets move on good words help good communication, The baiyas who support MARA never know the value of good communication,
No wonder they all call MARA as appachchi.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

167#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:42 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ දේශපාලන අර්බුදය: රනිල් වික්‍රමසිංහගේ "මන්ත්‍රී ධුරය අහෝසි කරන්න"
2018 දෙසැම්බර් 11


රජයේ ආයතන සමග ව්‍යාපාරික කටයුතුවල යෙදීම හේතුවෙන් එක්සත් ජාතික පක්ෂයේ නායක රනිල් වික්‍රමසිංහගේ පාර්ලිමේන්තු මන්ත්‍රී ධූරය අහෝසි කිරිමේ රිට් ආඥාවක් නිකුත් කරන මෙන් ඉල්ලමින් අභියාචනාධිකරණය වෙත පෙත්සමක් ඉදිරිපත් කර තිබේ.

පෙත්සම ඉදිරිපත් කොට තිබෙන්නේ යුක්තිය උදෙසා කාන්තාවෝ සංවිධානයේ සම සභාපතිනි ශර්මිලා ගෝනවල විසිනි.

ශ්‍රී ලංකා ආණ්ඩුකම ව්‍යවස්ථාවේ ප්‍රතිපාදනවලට අනුව පාර්ලිමේන්තු මන්ත්‍රීවරුන්ට රජයේ ආයතන සමඟ කොන්ත්‍රාත්වලට එළැඹ ව්‍යාපාරික කටයුතු සිදු කිරීම මන්ත්‍රී ධුර දැරීමට නුසුදුසු කමක් සේ අර්ථකථනය කර ඇති බව පෙත්සම්කාරිය සඳහන් කරයි.

වගඋත්තරකාර රනිල් වික්‍රමසිංහ ලේක්හවුස් සමූහ ව්‍යාපාරයේ කොටස්කරුවකු බව තමන්ට දැනගැනීමට ලැබී ඇතැයි සඳහන් කරන පෙත්සම්කාරිය, ලංකා බැංකුව සහ මහජන බැංකුවේ චෙක්පත් මුද්‍රණය කරනු ලබන්නේ එම සමූහ ව්‍යාපාරය යටතේ පවතින ලේක්හවුස් ප්‍රින්ටර්ස් ඇන්ඩ් පබ්ලිෂර්ස් (Lake House Printers and Publishers)පුද්ගලික සමාගම මගින් බව ද පවසයි.

එබැවින් ලේක්හවුස් සමූහ ව්‍යාපාරයේ කොටස්කරුවකු වශයෙන් කටයුතු කරමින් ලංකා බැංකුව සහ මහජන බැංකුව සමඟ කොන්ත්‍රාත්වලට එළඹ ව්‍යාපාරික ගනුදෙනු සිදුකිරීම මගින් රනිල් වික්‍රමසිංහට මන්ත්‍රී ධූරය දැරීමට නුසුදුසු කමක් උද්ගතව ඇතැයි පෙත්සම්කාරිය සිය පෙත්සමේ සඳහන් කරයි.

රාජිත සේනාරත්නට එරෙහි තීන්දුව කුමක්ද?


මේ අන්දමින් රජයේ ආයතන සමග ව්‍යාපාරික කටයුතුවල නිරත වීමේ චෝදනාව මත පාර්ලිමේන්තු මන්ත්‍රී රාජිත සේනාරත්නගේ මන්ත්‍රී ධුරය ද මීට ඉහතදී අධිකරණය විසින් අහෝසි කර තිබෙන බව ඇය පෙන්වා දී තිබේ.


Cont... https://www.bbc.com/sinhala/sri-lanka-46525028?ocid=socialflow_facebook

168#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:25 pm

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Good deeds are always better than good words, you can say anything sweet from your mouth, but if your deeds does not match whats the point?

One thing about toyyas is that their deeds are as bad as their words, best example is their wasted leader ranil with his foul mouth and work

That is why Prez does not appoint Ranil as PM even if 225 of MPs in parliament does sign for Ranil, and the good deed and word of My3 the toy and buy mixed prez

Today shameless 117 MPs in parliament passed confidence motion for a person who committed the biggest financial crime in the entire 4000 year sri lankan history to achieve each others people unfirendly and sinister moves, this is evidence in itself how corrupt these 117 MPs, may be all of these has taken money from Aloysius

169#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Good deeds are always better than good words, you can say anything sweet from your mouth, but if your deeds does not match whats the point?

One thing about toyyas is that their deeds are as bad as their words, best example is their wasted leader ranil with his foul mouth and work

That is why Prez does not appoint Ranil as PM even if 225 of MPs in parliament does sign for Ranil, and the good deed and word of My3 the toy and buy mixed prez

Today shameless 117 MPs in parliament passed confidence motion for a person who committed the biggest financial crime in the entire 4000 year sri lankan history to achieve each others people unfirendly and sinister moves, this is evidence in itself how corrupt these 117 MPs, may be all of these has taken money from Aloysius
117 patriotic MPs rejected MARA gang's 500million offers as MS said.We salute all of you bravo. Democracy win and thugs, miris kudu karayo, kudu karayo, ethonol karayo, marayo all loosing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

170#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:16 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Good deeds are always better than good words, you can say anything sweet from your mouth, but if your deeds does not match whats the point?

One thing about toyyas is that their deeds are as bad as their words, best example is their wasted leader ranil with his foul mouth and work

That is why Prez does not appoint Ranil as PM even if 225 of MPs in parliament does sign for Ranil, and the good deed and word of My3 the toy and buy mixed prez

Today shameless 117 MPs in parliament passed confidence motion for a person who committed the biggest financial crime in the entire 4000 year sri lankan history to achieve each others people unfirendly and sinister moves, this is evidence in itself how corrupt these 117 MPs, may be all of these has taken money from Aloysius
117 patriotic MPs rejected MARA gang's 500million offers as MS said.We salute all of you bravo. Democracy win and thugs, miris kudu karayo, kudu karayo, ethonol karayo, marayo all loosing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Democracy is allowing majority government to function, If someone thinks democracy is snap election s at the time that is advantageous that's wrong. Now Ranil has shown the majority in every possible way. Its time for my3 to take decision or face consequences.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

171#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:55 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Supreme Court will deliver the verdict 


#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Zzz10

172#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Ryan Hudson


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Democracy is that the decision of powerful should not be harmful to powerless, the decision of majority should not be harmful to minority, 

In Sri Lanka democracy is executed by 3 interdependent posts parliament, executive and courts of law, parliament passes new laws, executive executes and judiciary defines

All executions of policies procedures and programmes are done by executive president and cabinet and legislature has no executive powers, 

If parliament in disarray executive should execute his powers to dissolve parliament, in a small country like ours which the location is very strategic foreign powers can buy our 225 idiotic MPs easily, therefore 117 majority is not genuine, it is just a majority formed to loot and shoot mother lanka, all having sinister motives

173#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:59 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Democracy is that the decision of powerful should not be harmful to powerless, the decision of majority should not be harmful to minority, 

In Sri Lanka democracy is executed by 3 interdependent posts parliament, executive and courts of law, parliament passes new laws, executive executes and judiciary defines

All executions of policies procedures and programmes are done by executive president and cabinet and legislature has no executive powers, 

If parliament in disarray executive should execute his powers to dissolve parliament, in a small country like ours which the location is very strategic foreign powers can buy our 225 idiotic MPs easily, therefore 117 majority is not genuine, it is just a majority formed to loot and shoot mother lanka, all having sinister motives


#PM Crisis# - Page 9 U211

174#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:37 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Democracy is that the decision of powerful should not be harmful to powerless, the decision of majority should not be harmful to minority, 

In Sri Lanka democracy is executed by 3 interdependent posts parliament, executive and courts of law, parliament passes new laws, executive executes and judiciary defines

All executions of policies procedures and programmes are done by executive president and cabinet and legislature has no executive powers, 

If parliament in disarray executive should execute his powers to dissolve parliament, in a small country like ours which the location is very strategic foreign powers can buy our 225 idiotic MPs easily, therefore 117 majority is not genuine, it is just a majority formed to loot and shoot mother lanka, all having sinister motives
Ruling alliance showing majority with the main opposition takes place only in Sri Lanka. Something to laugh thro' the backside.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

175#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:09 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Sri Lanka parliament sacking 'illegal'

  • 13 December 2018
    Share this with Facebook



#PM Crisis# - Page 9 _104767341_50d0df29-e6fd-421a-bc4c-f97f081f1374 Image copyrightAFPImage captionThe Supreme Court was packed with MPs, lawyers and journalists awaiting the judgment
Sri Lanka's top court has ruled that the president's dissolution of parliament last month was unconstitutional, as a political crisis continues to grip the nation.
President Maithripala Sirisena dismissed his prime minister and replaced him with former leader Mahinda Rajapaksa in late October.
When that decision was contested, he dissolved parliament.
The ruling could see sacked PM Ranil Wickremesinghe return to office.
The legislature - which has been sitting after a temporary ruling from the Supreme Court - has already passed two no-confidence motions against Mr Rajapaksa.
The controversial but popular leader was president at the end of Sri Lanka's nearly three decade-old civil war in 2009 and is accused of presiding over vast human rights abuses, which he denies.

  • House of Cards in the Indian Ocean

  • Return of a war-time strongman


On Wednesday, the parliament passed a vote of confidence in Ranil Wickremesinghe as prime minister.
His party and its allies have a simple majority in parliament - and have argued from the beginning that President Sirisena's actions, including calling a snap election nearly two years ahead of schedule, were unconstitutional.
The Supreme Court on Thursday said the president could not dissolve parliament until it was four-and-a-half years through its five-year term.
Correspondents say that if the president does not accept the top court's decision, it could lead to impeachment proceedings. However this would require the support of a two-thirds majority in parliament and a special inquiry by the Supreme Court.
In a tweet, Mr Wickremesinghe called on President Sirisena to "promptly respect the judgment of the courts".
He is yet to comment. Namal Rajapaksa, an MP and son of Mahinda Rajapaksa, tweeted: "We respect the decision of [Sri Lanka's] Supreme Court, despite the fact that we have reservations regarding its interpretation."

The political crisis, which began on 26 October when President Sirisena shocked the nation by suddenly sacking his PM, is being closely watched by the US, India, China and the European Union.
The government has been in paralysis since an appeals court ruling last week that restrained Mr Rajapaksa from acting as prime minister, in a separate case brought by 122 MPs.

  • Sri Lanka profile

  • Mass grave is now Sri Lanka's largest


The crisis - which has provoked brawls in parliament and sparked large protests - has hurt tourism, which makes up about 5% of the country's economy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-46480973?fbclid=IwAR33awljuQ773Lzum_GCw9B9Lr0qejhwSVPRZPZO-2WQPhsMV8yVlrWr6mM

176#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:12 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:Sri Lanka parliament sacking 'illegal'

  • 13 December 2018
    Share this with Facebook



#PM Crisis# - Page 9 _104767341_50d0df29-e6fd-421a-bc4c-f97f081f1374 Image copyrightAFPImage captionThe Supreme Court was packed with MPs, lawyers and journalists awaiting the judgment
Sri Lanka's top court has ruled that the president's dissolution of parliament last month was unconstitutional, as a political crisis continues to grip the nation.
President Maithripala Sirisena dismissed his prime minister and replaced him with former leader Mahinda Rajapaksa in late October.
When that decision was contested, he dissolved parliament.
The ruling could see sacked PM Ranil Wickremesinghe return to office.
The legislature - which has been sitting after a temporary ruling from the Supreme Court - has already passed two no-confidence motions against Mr Rajapaksa.
The controversial but popular leader was president at the end of Sri Lanka's nearly three decade-old civil war in 2009 and is accused of presiding over vast human rights abuses, which he denies.

  • House of Cards in the Indian Ocean

  • Return of a war-time strongman


On Wednesday, the parliament passed a vote of confidence in Ranil Wickremesinghe as prime minister.
His party and its allies have a simple majority in parliament - and have argued from the beginning that President Sirisena's actions, including calling a snap election nearly two years ahead of schedule, were unconstitutional.
The Supreme Court on Thursday said the president could not dissolve parliament until it was four-and-a-half years through its five-year term.
Correspondents say that if the president does not accept the top court's decision, it could lead to impeachment proceedings. However this would require the support of a two-thirds majority in parliament and a special inquiry by the Supreme Court.
In a tweet, Mr Wickremesinghe called on President Sirisena to "promptly respect the judgment of the courts".
He is yet to comment. Namal Rajapaksa, an MP and son of Mahinda Rajapaksa, tweeted: "We respect the decision of [Sri Lanka's] Supreme Court, despite the fact that we have reservations regarding its interpretation."

The political crisis, which began on 26 October when President Sirisena shocked the nation by suddenly sacking his PM, is being closely watched by the US, India, China and the European Union.
The government has been in paralysis since an appeals court ruling last week that restrained Mr Rajapaksa from acting as prime minister, in a separate case brought by 122 MPs.

  • Sri Lanka profile

  • Mass grave is now Sri Lanka's largest


The crisis - which has provoked brawls in parliament and sparked large protests - has hurt tourism, which makes up about 5% of the country's economy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-46480973?fbclid=IwAR33awljuQ773Lzum_GCw9B9Lr0qejhwSVPRZPZO-2WQPhsMV8yVlrWr6mM

Lets accept the Supreme Court  decision and move forward without wasting more time here........
#PM Crisis# - Page 9 F11410

177#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:00 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
Supreme Court refuses to interfere in Jammu and Kashmir Governor's decision to dissolve state Assembly
India

Updated Dec 10, 2018 | 12:07 IST | Times Now Digital





Supreme Court, on Monday, refused to interfere in Jammu and Kashmir Governor's decision to dissolve state Assembly. 'We are not inclined to intervene', said SC.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/supreme-court-refuses-to-interfere-in-jammu-and-kashmir-governor-satya-pal-maliks-decision-to-dissolve-state-assembly/328724


The reason for dissolution by Governor:
"The impossibility of forming a stable government by the coming together of political parties with opposing political ideologies including some which have been demanding dissolution of the Assembly; whereas the experience of the past few years shows that with the fractured mandate that is there in the Assembly, it is not possible to form a stable government comprising like-minded parties. The coming together of such parties in a grouping is nothing but an attempt to gain power rather than to form a responsive government," Raj Bhavan said in a detailed statement. 



Last edited by samaritan on Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

178#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:01 am

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ryan Hudson wrote:Democracy is that the decision of powerful should not be harmful to powerless, the decision of majority should not be harmful to minority, 

In Sri Lanka democracy is executed by 3 interdependent posts parliament, executive and courts of law, parliament passes new laws, executive executes and judiciary defines

All executions of policies procedures and programmes are done by executive president and cabinet and legislature has no executive powers, 

If parliament in disarray executive should execute his powers to dissolve parliament, in a small country like ours which the location is very strategic foreign powers can buy our 225 idiotic MPs easily, therefore 117 majority is not genuine, it is just a majority formed to loot and shoot mother lanka, all having sinister motives

Democracy is proven In the courts. I wonder how MARA and GEMBA became lawyers, Leave Normal baby as we know already how he wrote the exams.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

179#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:51 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@samaritan wrote:Supreme Court refuses to interfere in Jammu and Kashmir Governor's decision to dissolve state Assembly
India

Updated Dec 10, 2018 | 12:07 IST | Times Now Digital





Supreme Court, on Monday, refused to interfere in Jammu and Kashmir Governor's decision to dissolve state Assembly. 'We are not inclined to intervene', said SC.



https://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/supreme-court-refuses-to-interfere-in-jammu-and-kashmir-governor-satya-pal-maliks-decision-to-dissolve-state-assembly/328724


The reason for dissolution by Governor:
"The impossibility of forming a stable government by the coming together of political parties with opposing political ideologies including some which have been demanding dissolution of the Assembly; whereas the experience of the past few years shows that with the fractured mandate that is there in the Assembly, it is not possible to form a stable government comprising like-minded parties. The coming together of such parties in a grouping is nothing but an attempt to gain power rather than to form a responsive government," Raj Bhavan said in a detailed statement. 
In the context of politics here, the coming together of UNF & TNA in a grouping is nothing but to gain power rather than to form a responsive govt to take the country forward.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

180#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:42 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
මෛත්‍රී -රනිල් එකතුවෙලා මහින්දව වැලලුවද??????

181#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:21 pm

ranferdi

ranferdi
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:
@samaritan wrote:Supreme Court refuses to interfere in Jammu and Kashmir Governor's decision to dissolve state Assembly
India

Updated Dec 10, 2018 | 12:07 IST | Times Now Digital





Supreme Court, on Monday, refused to interfere in Jammu and Kashmir Governor's decision to dissolve state Assembly. 'We are not inclined to intervene', said SC.





https://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/supreme-court-refuses-to-interfere-in-jammu-and-kashmir-governor-satya-pal-maliks-decision-to-dissolve-state-assembly/328724


The reason for dissolution by Governor:
"The impossibility of forming a stable government by the coming together of political parties with opposing political ideologies including some which have been demanding dissolution of the Assembly; whereas the experience of the past few years shows that with the fractured mandate that is there in the Assembly, it is not possible to form a stable government comprising like-minded parties. The coming together of such parties in a grouping is nothing but an attempt to gain power rather than to form a responsive government," Raj Bhavan said in a detailed statement. 
In the context of politics here, the coming together of UNF & TNA in a grouping is nothing but to gain power rather than to form a responsive govt to take the country forward.

Yes forming government is to gain power to solve the crisis but not to save anyone from Large Financial Crime cases in special courts. That's the difference.

http://::::THIS EMAIL DOESNT WORK.. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FB ACCO

182#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:10 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
@ranferdi wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@samaritan wrote:Supreme Court refuses to interfere in Jammu and Kashmir Governor's decision to dissolve state Assembly
India

Updated Dec 10, 2018 | 12:07 IST | Times Now Digital





Supreme Court, on Monday, refused to interfere in Jammu and Kashmir Governor's decision to dissolve state Assembly. 'We are not inclined to intervene', said SC.







https://www.timesnownews.com/india/article/supreme-court-refuses-to-interfere-in-jammu-and-kashmir-governor-satya-pal-maliks-decision-to-dissolve-state-assembly/328724


The reason for dissolution by Governor:
"The impossibility of forming a stable government by the coming together of political parties with opposing political ideologies including some which have been demanding dissolution of the Assembly; whereas the experience of the past few years shows that with the fractured mandate that is there in the Assembly, it is not possible to form a stable government comprising like-minded parties. The coming together of such parties in a grouping is nothing but an attempt to gain power rather than to form a responsive government," Raj Bhavan said in a detailed statement. 
In the context of politics here, the coming together of UNF & TNA in a grouping is nothing but to gain power rather than to form a responsive govt to take the country forward.

Yes forming government is to gain power to solve the crisis but not to save anyone from Large Financial Crime cases in special courts. That's the difference.
You seem to have forgotten the largest financial scam in the history of Sri Lanka the bond scam.The perpetrators are to lead the nation while the agent is in S'pore.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

183#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:32 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
ශ්*රී ලංකාවේ දේශපාලන අර්බුදය: මහින්ද "සෙනසුරාදා ඉල්ලා අස්වෙනවා"


14 December 2018


#PM Crisis# - Page 9 _104805259_pmd-1#PM Crisis# - Page 9 WAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

ඔක්තෝබර් 26 වන දින ජනාධිපතිවරයා විසින් පත් කළ අග්*රාමාත්*ය මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ සෙනසුරාදා (දෙසැම්බර් 15) තනතුරෙන් ඉල්ලා අස්වීමට නියමිත බව නාමල් රාජපක්ෂ මන්ත්*රීවරයා පවසයි.

"රටේ ස්ථාවරභාවය ආරක්ෂාකිරීම පිණිස, සෙනසුරාදා ජාතිය ඇමතීමෙන් අනතුරුව අගමැති පදවියෙන් ඉල්ලා අස්වීමට හිටපු ජනාධිපති මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ තීරණය කර ඇති," බව නාමල් රාජපක්ෂ මන්ත්*රීවරයා නිකුත්කළ ට්විටර් පණිවුඩයක දැක්වේ.

හිටපු ජනාධිපතිවරයා එම තීරණයට එළඹ සිටින බව එක්සත් ජනතා නිදහස් සන්ධානයේ උදය ගම්මන්පිල මන්ත්*රීවරයා ද බීබීසී සිංහල සේවයට තහවුරු කළේය. #PM Crisis# - Page 9 Sri-lanka-46565520#PM Crisis# - Page 9 WAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
දින 50 ක පමණ කාලයක් පුරා දිව ගිය ශ්*රී ලංකාවේ දේශපාලන අර්බුදය නිර්මාණය වූයේ ජනාධිපතිවරයා විසින් මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ අගමැති ධූරයට පත් කිරීමත් සමගය.

සෙනසුරාදා පදවියෙන් ඉල්ලා අස්වීමට හිටපු ජනාධිපතිවරයා තීරණය කර තිබෙන බව එක්සත් ජාතික පෙරමුණේ හර්ෂ ද සිල්වා මන්ත්*රීවරයා ද ට්විටර් පණිවුඩයක් නිකුත්කරමින් ප්*රකාශකොට තිබේ.

මේ සම්බන්ධයෙන් ජනාධිපති කාර්යාලය මෙතෙක් කිසිවක් ප්*රකාශකොට නැත.

https://www.bbc.com/sinhala/sri-lanka-46565520

184#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:34 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:ශ්*රී ලංකාවේ දේශපාලන අර්බුදය: මහින්ද "සෙනසුරාදා ඉල්ලා අස්වෙනවා"


14 December 2018


#PM Crisis# - Page 9 _104805259_pmd-1#PM Crisis# - Page 9 WAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

ඔක්තෝබර් 26 වන දින ජනාධිපතිවරයා විසින් පත් කළ අග්*රාමාත්*ය මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ සෙනසුරාදා (දෙසැම්බර් 15) තනතුරෙන් ඉල්ලා අස්වීමට නියමිත බව නාමල් රාජපක්ෂ මන්ත්*රීවරයා පවසයි.

"රටේ ස්ථාවරභාවය ආරක්ෂාකිරීම පිණිස, සෙනසුරාදා ජාතිය ඇමතීමෙන් අනතුරුව අගමැති පදවියෙන් ඉල්ලා අස්වීමට හිටපු ජනාධිපති මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ තීරණය කර ඇති," බව නාමල් රාජපක්ෂ මන්ත්*රීවරයා නිකුත්කළ ට්විටර් පණිවුඩයක දැක්වේ.

හිටපු ජනාධිපතිවරයා එම තීරණයට එළඹ සිටින බව එක්සත් ජනතා නිදහස් සන්ධානයේ උදය ගම්මන්පිල මන්ත්*රීවරයා ද බීබීසී සිංහල සේවයට තහවුරු කළේය. #PM Crisis# - Page 9 Sri-lanka-46565520#PM Crisis# - Page 9 WAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
දින 50 ක පමණ කාලයක් පුරා දිව ගිය ශ්*රී ලංකාවේ දේශපාලන අර්බුදය නිර්මාණය වූයේ ජනාධිපතිවරයා විසින් මහින්ද රාජපක්ෂ අගමැති ධූරයට පත් කිරීමත් සමගය.

සෙනසුරාදා පදවියෙන් ඉල්ලා අස්වීමට හිටපු ජනාධිපතිවරයා තීරණය කර තිබෙන බව එක්සත් ජාතික පෙරමුණේ හර්ෂ ද සිල්වා මන්ත්*රීවරයා ද ට්විටර් පණිවුඩයක් නිකුත්කරමින් ප්*රකාශකොට තිබේ.

මේ සම්බන්ධයෙන් ජනාධිපති කාර්යාලය මෙතෙක් කිසිවක් ප්*රකාශකොට නැත.

https://www.bbc.com/sinhala/sri-lanka-46565520


#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Sds10

185#PM Crisis# - Page 9 Empty Re: #PM Crisis# Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:55 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
චාටර් ජාතියක් ............

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum