FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up

CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Empty CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:17 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
Vice President - Equity Analytics
ALL are moving, better to find best and hang on. Think only its EPS and future. It feels like AAIC will offer a good dividend because they haven't call a dividend  this year yet.

Time to invest at the best!!! 

This is not a promotion!!!!!!

Have a nice future with a new government!!!!!!

2CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Empty Re: CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:29 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:ALL are moving, better to find best and hang on. Think only its EPS and future. It feels like AAIC will offer a good dividend because they haven't call a dividend  this year yet.

No more ALHP???????? Wink

3CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Empty Re: CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:42 pm

^IBOY^

^IBOY^
Stock Trader
Basis ?  lol!

4CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Empty Re: CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:46 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
@^IBOY^ wrote:Basis ?  lol!

Wisdom79's dead grandmother told him in a dream Very Happy

5CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Empty Re: CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:23 am

nosf766

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
as usual - no basis as to why this should move down...artifically pushed up. as mentioned in my previous post - these insurance companies have to trade lower - all their gains are acatually one off and not recurring. please do your own analysis

6CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Empty Re: CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:24 am

nosf766

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
meant - no basis as to why this should move UP...

7CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Empty Re: CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:38 am

sanjulanka

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@wisdom79 wrote:ALL are moving, better to find best and hang on. Think only its EPS and future. It feels like AAIC will offer a good dividend because they haven't call a dividend  this year yet.

ලොක්කා වෙලාව ටිකක් බලා ගන්න වෙයි වගේ නේද?ඔයා නගිනව කිව්වොත් බහිනව.මොනාහරි බහිනව කියන්නකො ... I love you I love you I love you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

8CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Empty Re: CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:33 pm

mark

mark
Expert
Expert
well i thought to add something to the topic,

UAL - few months back when it was around 150, a foreign fund wanted to buy a chunk, but finally the fund started to buy and the price went up to 350. Share will move around this level until sometime.

AAIC- good for long term

JINS - good for long term

CTCE- damn this share, i was trading this was aorund 200 few years back along with CDIC. Anyway as the share moves, there should be something big to come. Also big dividend is obvious. I hope this would break 2500 in near term, watch the sideways and buy.

9CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Empty Re: CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:19 am

nosf766

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
as you can see and i have been mentioning - AAIC - today a large portion got sold at 30.70 and 30.80 - almost 20% of the company! obviously this is what the company is valued at but its still trading at 37! it has to go down - infact in my view ALL insurance companies as mentioned highly overvalued! do your own analysis and take decisions!

10CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Empty Re: CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:58 pm

gobinath55555

Stock Trader
Investors who could hold till dividend announcement on march would be the winner. 50/= will be not too far.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

11CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Empty Re: CTCE, UAL, AAIC,JINS moving up Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:42 pm

wisdom79

wisdom79
AAIC is moving very fast and that is the best company. Leapfrog deal will make share price to move up strong.

I think AAIC is the best investment at this price. 

Keep in your portfolio at least 1000 shares and within a few months, you will see its trading above 100.

Now invest and wait until next February.

End of JANUARY AAIC will pass 50 level. 

You can hope even a good dividend, too.

Try to invest than playing today!!!!!

Good luck!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum