FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


Latest topics

» MELSTACORP PLC (MELS.N0000)
by engineer Today at 7:29 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by ONTHEMONEY Today at 6:39 am

» ASSOCIATED MOTOR FINANCE COMPANY PLC (AMF.N0000)
by dayandacool Today at 2:43 am

» R I L PROPERTY PLC (RIL.N0000)
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Dividend - July/August
by High-flyer Yesterday at 9:41 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by madukp Yesterday at 9:08 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions update
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 9:08 pm

» Directors' Dealings 21/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 8:14 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 21/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex
by RJ1010 Yesterday at 1:58 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by engineer Yesterday at 7:07 am

» Investing in Sri Lanka in ‘The New Normal’ - Nimal Perera
by ChooBoy Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:31 pm

» Who will be the Owner of Dividend after DVP?
by Mr. X Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:12 pm

» DVP යනු කුමක්ද? Explained
by samaritan Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:23 pm

» How to toggle between mobile and web versions of FC
by CHRONICLE™ Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:36 am

» I have 5 Million Cash To Invest in CSE
by chandike73 Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:42 am

» අයියෝ පෑන් ඒෂියා
by CHRONICLE™ Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:40 am

» කොටස් වෙළදපොල සිංහලෙන්
by CHRONICLE™ Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:35 am

» I keep seeing in the face book about the stock market but I still have no idea it is. Do you know? Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:40 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » COLLECT - REEF @ 5 / LOFC @ 3.70 -3.80 /KHL BELOW 8 /GHLL BELOW 8

COLLECT - REEF @ 5 / LOFC @ 3.70 -3.80 /KHL BELOW 8 /GHLL BELOW 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Collect BIL BELOW 2
Collect LOFC Below 4
Collect  REEF below 6
Collect RIL Below 7
Collect EXPO Below 4/30
Collect LDEV Below 5
Collect KOTA Below 8 
Collect MAL Bleow 7

You will be a winner within few months ..

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kalu351 wrote:Collect BIL BELOW 2
Collect LOFC Below 4
Collect  REEF below 6
Collect RIL Below 7
Collect EXPO Below 4/30
Collect LDEV Below 5
Collect KOTA Below 8 
Collect MAL Bleow 7

You will be a winner within few months ..
On which basis ???????????? Wink

Don't forget to mention BFN under 17/19 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:Collect BIL BELOW 2
Collect LOFC Below 4
Collect  REEF below 6
Collect RIL Below 7
Collect EXPO Below 4/30
Collect LDEV Below 5
Collect KOTA Below 8 
Collect MAL Bleow 7

You will be a winner within few months ..
On which basis ???????????? Wink

Don't forget to mention BFN under 17/19 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

all these counters are trading under the real value  specially hotel sector will do very well this year and LOFC BIL Look at their assets and future forcast is great ..

Plantations I think all are undervalued and will perform well this year ..BALA AT 12/40 IS ALSO A GEM ...

BFN Of course will see soon ..
when the things are officilay announced at EGM In  feb ..It will be another HUNA ..

charithaa


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
So seems like @kalu351 u are the one trading in 11 multiples on bfn, now today on Reef.n0000 also 11 multiple went on. Haha haha. This is how u are accumulating in small quantities.

charithaa


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Means these shares u have mentioned on top will see some 11 multiples trading.

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
LOFC and LDEV going to give you more than 50% profit if you can hold few Quarters. Wink

EXPO going to be a GEM in the coming Quarters  Basketball

But do your own analysis.

CTCE & SAMP, UAL also going to give you more profit coming quarters  study

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kalu351 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:Collect BIL BELOW 2
Collect LOFC Below 4
Collect  REEF below 6
Collect RIL Below 7
Collect EXPO Below 4/30
Collect LDEV Below 5
Collect KOTA Below 8 
Collect MAL Bleow 7

You will be a winner within few months ..
On which basis ???????????? Wink

Don't forget to mention BFN under 17/19 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

all these counters are trading under the real value  specially hotel sector will do very well this year and LOFC BIL Look at their assets and future forcast is great ..

Plantations I think all are undervalued and will perform well this year ..BALA AT 12/40 IS ALSO A GEM ...

BFN Of course will see soon ..
when the things are officilay announced at EGM In  feb ..It will be another HUNA ..
kalu351,What is the news behind LDEV run today?????? Wink

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:Collect BIL BELOW 2
Collect LOFC Below 4
Collect  REEF below 6
Collect RIL Below 7
Collect EXPO Below 4/30
Collect LDEV Below 5
Collect KOTA Below 8 
Collect MAL Bleow 7

You will be a winner within few months ..
On which basis ???????????? Wink

Don't forget to mention BFN under 17/19 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

all these counters are trading under the real value  specially hotel sector will do very well this year and LOFC BIL Look at their assets and future forcast is great ..

Plantations I think all are undervalued and will perform well this year ..BALA AT 12/40 IS ALSO A GEM ...

BFN Of course will see soon ..
when the things are officilay announced at EGM In  feb ..It will be another HUNA ..
kalu351,What is the news behind LDEV run today?????? Wink

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kalu351 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:Collect BIL BELOW 2
Collect LOFC Below 4
Collect  REEF below 6
Collect RIL Below 7
Collect EXPO Below 4/30
Collect LDEV Below 5
Collect KOTA Below 8 
Collect MAL Bleow 7

You will be a winner within few months ..
On which basis ???????????? Wink

Don't forget to mention BFN under 17/19 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

all these counters are trading under the real value  specially hotel sector will do very well this year and LOFC BIL Look at their assets and future forcast is great ..

Plantations I think all are undervalued and will perform well this year ..BALA AT 12/40 IS ALSO A GEM ...

BFN Of course will see soon ..
when the things are officilay announced at EGM In  feb ..It will be another HUNA ..
kalu351,What is the news behind LDEV run today?????? Wink
?????????????????

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:Collect BIL BELOW 2
Collect LOFC Below 4
Collect  REEF below 6
Collect RIL Below 7
Collect EXPO Below 4/30
Collect LDEV Below 5
Collect KOTA Below 8 
Collect MAL Bleow 7

You will be a winner within few months ..
On which basis ???????????? Wink

Don't forget to mention BFN under 17/19 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

all these counters are trading under the real value  specially hotel sector will do very well this year and LOFC BIL Look at their assets and future forcast is great ..

Plantations I think all are undervalued and will perform well this year ..BALA AT 12/40 IS ALSO A GEM ...

BFN Of course will see soon ..
when the things are officilay announced at EGM In  feb ..It will be another HUNA ..
kalu351,What is the news behind LDEV run today?????? Wink
?????????????????


No news man its another hevayly under valued stock and gut feeling is there ECL - LOFC - ACME - REEF -RIL -UBC   will join the race next week ..

Buy and hold 
can earn massive profits by february march  dont buy when the run is on buyt now

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
i see better shares in the mkt ! may be i am wrong but numbers dont lie

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum