FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» Successful investment strategies require an understanding of the forces of stock market nature, and disciplined rules of portfolio management.
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 9:12 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Niwa Today at 8:53 pm

» Directors' Dealings today
by SAGA Today at 6:02 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Today at 5:59 pm

» CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)
by Antonym Today at 5:37 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC Interim Financial Statements quarter ended 30th June 2021
by samaritan Today at 10:03 am

» Shares to Buy
by abey Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Boga unusual Collection....
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» MILLENNIUM HOUSING DEVELOPERS PLC (MHDL.N0000)
by jehan008 Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Sri Lanka FOB prices for black tea highest in the world
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:18 pm

» DPL Take over
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 12:12 pm

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:02 am

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
by dayandacool Yesterday at 10:09 am

» CITIZENS DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS FINANCE PLC(CDB.N0000)
by engineer Yesterday at 7:06 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC . KZOO.N
by Pbv Yesterday at 12:22 am

» What will happen to AMF¿??????
by Tissa Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:46 pm

» Expert view on AMF??
by Tissa Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:12 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by Bakkabwoi Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:57 pm

» What are the short term profit stocks you are planning to buy on this Monday? (Only honest ppl please)
by Hope123 Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:04 pm

» Discussion on mechanism to aid investors, Conducted BY Hon Finance Minister
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:57 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Copreus (Pvt) Ltd - Need some Information

Copreus (Pvt) Ltd - Need some Information

+12
Nicerider1978
chathura123
wallstreetguy
sunnyabc2
Kuma Bharati
Copreus
thisathkr
bilin
Miss-Sangeetha
Teller
jake94
hawklk
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hawklk

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Copreus (Pvt) Ltd
Level 26, East Tower, 
World Trade Center, 
Colombo 01

Web: http://copreus.com

According to them investing in NYSE is very simple.

Do anybody have heard or invested in NYSE through this company?

They make use of the recently relaxed foreign exchange policy by the government. 

Can anybody shed some light on this.....Thank you

2Copreus (Pvt) Ltd - Need some Information Empty copreus Sat May 25, 2019 1:58 am

jake94

Stock Trader
Does anyone have any experience with COPREUS Pvt LTD (Stock Broker) in WTC Sri Lanka?

Teller

Teller
I am also one of investor from dubai , but i dont disclose any as i dont want promote NYSE in this forum

Teller said is said..

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
@Teller wrote:I am also one of investor from dubai , but i dont disclose any as i dont want promote NYSE in this forum
bom bom

Teller

Teller
Hi sangeetha, when can we have a cup of ceylon Tea . i will be in Colombo next week

Teller said is said..

jake94

Stock Trader
@Teller wrote:I am also one of investor from dubai , but i dont disclose any as i dont want promote NYSE in this forum

Hey, 

Have you invested in Gulf Brokers through Coperus Pvt Ltd?

bilin

Stock Trader
Do not invest. These guys are frauds. I invested 700k and lost everything. They ask you to invest a small amount and show profit tempting you to invest more and afterwards steal your hard earned money. I know a few guys and they did the same thing. Be aware guys.

thisathkr

Stock Trader
@bilin wrote:Do not invest. These guys are frauds. I invested 700k and lost everything. They ask you to invest a small amount and show profit tempting you to invest more and afterwards steal your hard earned money. I know a few guys and they did the same thing. Be aware guys.

exactly, CSE and finance ministry need to take firm actions on these frauds! keep away from Leeches, and as investors who have invested in sri lankan stocks you guys should be aware that you cant invest to a platform from credit cards! SmileVery Happy

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Teller did you see the others comments in this? But you said you are one of the investors, Are you …….??
Or writing what ever to show, you are an………….?

Teller

Teller
Partly i agree with bilin, because they give levarage. Example if you invest 100$ , they may give you 10000$ to trade. But problem is force selling automatically . When margin comes down you have to fund . Some times with in half an hour you have to fund. So its very risky. Other thing is contract expriration . At a given time you have to renew your contract. So many tgings to write but no time

Teller said is said..

11Copreus (Pvt) Ltd - Need some Information Empty Copreus Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:44 pm

Copreus

Stock Trader
@bilin wrote:Do not invest. These guys are frauds. I invested 700k and lost everything. They ask you to invest a small amount and show profit tempting you to invest more and afterwards steal your hard earned money. I know a few guys and they did the same thing. Be aware guys.
Dear Client,
Copreus is really sorry about your experience with our services. If you are interested don't hesitate to contact us. Our director at our Colombo office is ready to meet with you.

Kuma Bharati

Stock Trader
After foreign exchange act was relaxed us citizens got the access to global capital markets such as NYSE, NSDQ,LSE and more.
I invested $10000 and I have been making 12% a month out of my investment. Colombo stock exchange is a disaster, manipulation involved big time.  those major ones steal the market by pumping n dumping. at least now we have copreus to see some good ROI for our hard earned money. dont listen to the haters that drag you back. try it out yourself and see!

sunnyabc2

Stock Trader
Totally fraud service provider. They are working for finq.com. They introduce themselves as advisors of finq. com which is trading service provider registered in Seashells island. They deliberately mislead their client to have losses. I was introduced them by Victoria partners.  

I have six month experience with these cheaters (Tharindu and Amlan) and finq.com and I invested about 7000$ (Almost LKR 1,300,000.00). But I lost all of them due to fake advises and suggestions of them. It is unbelievable how these guys were so cheap. Every time when I earn profit by my own trading, they call me and force to close position and suggest to open some other position which lead to loss. Then again call and call and tell to invest some money. So my heartiest advice to whom wish to use service of this company, do not try their advise and suggestions. They definitely lead you to loss. In these days I am discussing with my lawyer to sue against this company. When you haven't money to deposit they never contact you. They ask me to even sale my vehicle and deposit.

This cheap company doesn't know how do people work hard to earn. Therefore, don't let them to know you have money.

Inthikahb M Wazeer likes this post

wallstreetguy

Please do not go. It's a scam town.

They came and met me in my office. I don't know how they get your numbers, but they do! 

They tried to give me a pitch as if I'm new to the stock market. I played dumb as well. 

But I revealed my cards and I told them I'm not interested. I did some digging and got some inside information and to find out they had my name on the top of the list to approach.

They initially told me to invest $10,000 which I refused, which then they bought it down to $6000, which I refused and said I won't, then they further reduced to $4000, I said I; think about it, and they reduced it further to $2000. 

I decided these guys want only your money and run. They don't have a proper mechanism when it comes to funding transfers and exits. They said I can deposit using my credit card and withdrawals were not clear. No custodian banks, nothing. 

I even went to their office. Their personalities are scripted. Nothing authentic about them. They have been trained to lie. But if you know your market game, you can't be screwed.

In summary, don't even think about enrolling. They use gulfbrokers and finq and investing.com! Didn't convince me at all.

My friends were also approached and I'm glad they checked with me. Anyone who knows how the system works. can figure out how what kind of bullshit they are doing.

If anyone actually wants to invest in the American stock market, talk to an American broker who is normally banks.

If Corpreus is in this thread! Please do not screw with peoples money. You are a boiler room!

hunter110 likes this post

wallstreetguy

They start with a pitch about a stock! Saying this stock If we have invested would give you x amount returns. 

They also tell if we enroll that we will be assigned a dedicated investment advisor to tell you what to buy and sell.

In summary. don't buy into their bullshit!

Maybe what they are doing is not illegal and but how they approach and they conduct their business is straight from the movie The Wolf of Wall Street

chathura123

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Yes. Can you please explain how to deposit money and withdraw .from SL banks or foreign .

Nicerider1978

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
With Copreus, we can buy real shares or CFD's? If CFD's, there're many more good platforms.

sunnyabc2

Stock Trader
This shady company's staff has not any professional qualification or experience to act as finance advisors. Most of them have experience and qualification in IT and Marketing sectors such as web designers and sales persons. There is a person named Lahiru, Before he joint this shady company, He was room checker of Hotel Shangrila.  Their only skills are ability to work in English and ability to cheat people. Another person named Tharindu Coory who think he is an finance advisor, a web designer. What a bastard company is Copreus (pvt) Ltd. Ooooh my god!!!!!!

thestock123

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
First you expert in CSE and srilankan investment .
And then step to Singapore stock exchange or India.
I don't reveal how to invest/ you must try and get a info.
If i reveal those method will be banned.

geesura

geesura
Hey guys,need some info about this...do you guys have any experiences with this

21Copreus (Pvt) Ltd - Need some Information Empty Need to knoq Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 am

hunter110

Stock Trader
can you sugest me any investment companybthat does the job truly..

i want to invest on usa stock market

bizniz

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@hunter110 wrote:can you sugest me any investment companybthat does the job truly..

i want to invest on usa stock market
Use this if you really want to:

https://www.ustocktrade.com/lk/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum