FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » KAPILA AND LDEV

KAPILA AND LDEV

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KAPILA AND LDEV Empty KAPILA AND LDEV Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:14 pm

Ahcha

Ahcha
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
KAPILA AND LDEV ARE TRADING BUYERS ARE INTEREST BOTH SHARES PRICES MOVE UP NEXT WEEK?

2KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:22 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ahcha wrote:KAPILA AND LDEV ARE TRADING BUYERS ARE INTEREST BOTH SHARES PRICES MOVE UP NEXT WEEK?
KAPILA ??????? Never heard before  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

3KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:39 pm

crs

crs
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Ahcha wrote:KAPILA AND LDEV ARE TRADING BUYERS ARE INTEREST BOTH SHARES PRICES MOVE UP NEXT WEEK?
KAPILA ??????? Never heard before  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Few years back that name was KAPILA HEAVY EQUIPMENTS PLC Trading around Rs.6. One day morning Trading starting from Rs.9 & went to Rs.40 because of take over.

4KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:48 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@crs wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@Ahcha wrote:KAPILA AND LDEV ARE TRADING BUYERS ARE INTEREST BOTH SHARES PRICES MOVE UP NEXT WEEK?
KAPILA ??????? Never heard before  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Few years back that name was KAPILA HEAVY EQUIPMENTS PLC Trading around Rs.6. One day morning Trading starting from Rs.9 & went to Rs.40 because of take over.
Thank you crs for the info.

5KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:51 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Ahcha wrote:KAPILA AND LDEV ARE TRADING BUYERS ARE INTEREST BOTH SHARES PRICES MOVE UP NEXT WEEK?
You are asking us or you are predicting?????
Question mark in the end  Wink

6KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:10 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
KAPI you beauty ! tomorrow sure to hit 21-23 levels with that type of buying power ! never know tomorrow we shall know

7KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:04 pm

NP


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
KAPILA AND LDEV 20190113
Red line channel constructed using A,B,C and Green channel using C,D and E and confirmed by F. We can see the support of the green channel shifting to the dotted line. I would love to have an open conversation about the facts.and play the game " predict the future"  Laughing ( For the record IM NOT A FAN of KAPI or a MANIPULATOR Sad @ruwan326 )

8KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:26 am

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@anges wrote:KAPI you beauty ! tomorrow sure to hit 21-23 levels with that type of buying power ! never know tomorrow we shall know

KAPI you beauty heading 18.00 and going south burning some retailers fingers Wink Wink Wink Wink

9KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:33 am

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
ruwan uba paw ban.share ekak aran profit ekak hoyanneth naa meeka inna unta ganna denneth naaa.share market eken ain wela fd ekak daaganin.profit karapu share ekak kiyapanko balanna.

10KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:40 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@prabath wrote:ruwan uba paw ban.share ekak aran profit ekak hoyanneth naa meeka inna unta ganna denneth naaa.share market eken ain wela fd ekak daaganin.profit karapu share ekak kiyapanko balanna.
උඹලා වගේ අමන අපතයෝ බ්‍රොකෙර් ලත් එක්ක set වෙලා , share 1/2ක් අරගෙන උදේ ඉඳලා රෑ වෙනකම් account 2/3කින් log වෙලා  post දාලා තුප්පහි විදියට සල්ලි හෙවුවට මේ forum එක වැදගත් විදියට  පාවිච්චි කරණ අයත් ඉන්නවා.

කොටස් හෙට up වෙනවා/ලබන මාසේ up  වෙනවා/අර deal මේ deal වෙනවා කියලා  කියන්න මම සර්ව බලදාරී දෙවියන් වහන්සේ නෙමෙයි , අනික  CSE එක සූදු පොලක් නෙමේ.

11KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:42 pm

prabath


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ruwan326 wrote:
@prabath wrote:ruwan uba paw ban.share ekak aran profit ekak hoyanneth naa meeka inna unta ganna denneth naaa.share market eken ain wela fd ekak daaganin.profit karapu share ekak kiyapanko balanna.
උඹලා වගේ අමන අපතයෝ බ්‍රොකෙර් ලත් එක්ක set වෙලා , share 1/2ක් අරගෙන උදේ ඉඳලා රෑ වෙනකම් account 2/3කින් log වෙලා  post දාලා තුප්පහි විදියට සල්ලි හෙවුවට මේ forum එක වැදගත් විදියට  පාවිච්චි කරණ අයත් ඉන්නවා.

කොටස් හෙට up වෙනවා/ලබන මාසේ up  වෙනවා/අර deal මේ deal වෙනවා කියලා  කියන්න මම සර්ව බලදාරී දෙවියන් වහන්සේ නෙමෙයි , අනික  CSE එක සූදු පොලක් නෙමේ.
malli poddak share ekak gattama meke dannako balanna.apitath profit hoyana hati igena ganna. Very Happy

12KAPILA AND LDEV Empty Re: KAPILA AND LDEV Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:19 pm

ruwan326

ruwan326
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@prabath wrote:
@ruwan326 wrote:
@prabath wrote:ruwan uba paw ban.share ekak aran profit ekak hoyanneth naa meeka inna unta ganna denneth naaa.share market eken ain wela fd ekak daaganin.profit karapu share ekak kiyapanko balanna.
උඹලා වගේ අමන අපතයෝ බ්‍රොකෙර් ලත් එක්ක set වෙලා , share 1/2ක් අරගෙන උදේ ඉඳලා රෑ වෙනකම් account 2/3කින් log වෙලා  post දාලා තුප්පහි විදියට සල්ලි හෙවුවට මේ forum එක වැදගත් විදියට  පාවිච්චි කරණ අයත් ඉන්නවා.

කොටස් හෙට up වෙනවා/ලබන මාසේ up  වෙනවා/අර deal මේ deal වෙනවා කියලා  කියන්න මම සර්ව බලදාරී දෙවියන් වහන්සේ නෙමෙයි , අනික  CSE එක සූදු පොලක් නෙමේ.
malli poddak share ekak gattama meke dannako balanna.apitath profit hoyana hati igena ganna. Very Happy
කමක් නැද්ද kalu 351 ඉන්නැද්දී  ???? 
අළුතෙන් ගන්න කලින් දාන්නම් එහෙනම් Very Happy

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum