FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by EPS Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by Hairoos Yesterday at 10:06 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by Good bad Yesterday at 8:29 pm

» Directors' Dealings 14/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» TOP 10 Dividend Stocks
by lakmin Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Captain Yesterday at 5:37 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today - 14/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 5:19 pm

» LANKA IOC PLC (LIOC.N0000)
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 3:37 pm

» Losing GSP+: Petty political revenge or Sri Lanka's economy?
by RajapaksaDON Yesterday at 1:48 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by Eranx Yesterday at 12:24 pm

» ජිනීවා චන්දෙන් පසු හෙට මොකක් වෙයි ද ?
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:22 pm

» BUKI price comeing down
by Zahara khan Yesterday at 10:36 am

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by arunaupendra Yesterday at 9:21 am

» Understanding inflation and share prices.
by dayandacool Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Stocks rose across Asian Markets after China & US agree to push forward trade, investment ties
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:51 am

» Adani's entry followed by Indian CEOs discussion with Minister ANC
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:30 am

» E B CREASY & COMPANY PLC (EBCR.N0000)
by Saman12 Yesterday at 12:08 am

» CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC (CTBL.N0000)
by SAGA Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:19 pm

» Shadow Portfolio of a leading HNWI
by madukp Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:28 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)

PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 18]

26PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:15 pm

GroundedKestrel


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
In terms of management, location, liquidity and fundamentals..

VPEL > PAP

27PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:13 pm

fireshelter


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Very Happy Very Happy

28PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:17 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@GroundedKestrel wrote:In terms of management, location, liquidity and fundamentals..

VPEL > PAP

That's why Vpel around 7 and Pap 3.2(we can expect something from PAP rather than VPEL)

29PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:27 pm

fireshelter


Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

30PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:33 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@fireshelter wrote:Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I didn't get your Message. please put your comments

31PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:02 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
VPEL result out.
I think PAP result also very good for this quarter.

any Ideas.

32PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:07 am

GroundedKestrel

GroundedKestrel
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dear Stockback,

Please explain your reasons as to why you expect something from PAP and not VPEL?

PAP has a large public float of shares where was VPEL has less than 15%.

33PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:28 am

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@GroundedKestrel wrote:Dear Stockback,

Please explain your reasons as to why you expect something from PAP and not VPEL?

PAP has a large public float of shares where was VPEL has less than 15%.

some big party collecting PAP around 3.2 - 3.3(please check last 1, 2 months trades)
PAP still in 3.2 level. I remember VLL one stage its around 3.5-4.0 and they made around 30 cents that quarter after that VLL jump to 6-6.8 level

I think PAP making 20-25 cents for this time(we can see it next week). if its happen then PAP has good chance to jump next level(5.5 - 6.0 level)

PAP does not give Dividend for 2014 yet. maybe they will announce it with next quarter report or after that report(within one or two weeks time)


34PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:20 pm

GroundedKestrel

GroundedKestrel
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
*ahem ahem*

What were you saying about VPEL stockback? ^_^

35PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:41 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
[quote="GroundedKestrel"]*ahem ahem*

What were you saying about VPEL stockback? ^_^[/quote

What I said. you can see it after releasing PAP Financial Report. just wait a bit. after that Please compare

36PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:57 pm

EquityChamp

EquityChamp
Moderator
Moderator
PAP has a huge quantity which will come into the market even for 10 20 cent up move.

37PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:01 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@EquityChamp wrote:PAP has a huge quantity which will come into the market even for 10 20 cent up move.

if they have good quarter report then. share price will fly.

38PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:53 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
PAP checking gears
with financial report it will fly.

Paiyapelella Project Phase 1 --- 3.5MW
Paiyapelella Project Phase 2 --- 3.0MW

then altogether nearly 15MW, 500M Stocks
VPEL 22MW and 800M Stocks

with good financial report and these two projects PAP value is 7-9
If you like to invest money. invest into this share this has good future 2015 is turning year of PAP

39PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:46 pm

stockback


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
still I think it PAP can make 100% gain with these two projects Paiyapelella Projects

any Ideas

40PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:04 pm

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Is this a good share to invest? any predictions about PAP??

41PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:42 pm

bullseye

bullseye
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@dilshangac wrote:Is this a good share to invest? any predictions about PAP??
since last 6 months there is no price movements.. so analyse and get in if you want

im holding it from may.. its still the same price!!

42PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:10 pm

newone


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Pap & hpfl I can recommend all see & collect this lavel

43PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@dilshangac wrote:Is this a good share to invest? any predictions about PAP??
One of the good stock in Hydro power sector.Last quarter was good.Further it added Padiyapellala hydropower to its PF.So additional proffit can be expect soon.

Mad Mad Mad

44PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:37 pm

gayanath1983

gayanath1983
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
yes PAP is a good share for long term investers

45PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:10 pm

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Thank you so much guys..! Smile

46PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:12 pm

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Keep on eye Pan Asia Power (PAP.N) its starting to going from now. Collect more than u can.. this will boost tomorrow. They were announced today interim Dividend.. Very strong share.

47PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:49 pm

cruiserdude


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Rs 0.15 dividend
hurray....

48PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty PAN ASIA POWER Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:26 am

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Any one let me know about PAP ?  
Huge collection going on at 2.90

Is it good stock to invest ?

49PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Wed May 02, 2018 1:02 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Any one let me know about PAP ?  
Huge collection going on at 2.90

Is it good stock to invest ?

50PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri May 04, 2018 12:12 pm

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Any one let me know about PAP ?  
Huge collection going on at 2.90

Is it good stock to invest
Good time to enter. EPS also a good level. Profitable company. This will be a hit. Boom boom..!

51PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Wed May 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Panasian Power commissions first solar power project on road to 12MW by 2019
May 7, 2018, 8:19 pm 

PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 1842499736panasian
Panasian Power PLC recently completed three rooftop solar power plants with a combined capacity of 1.2MW. The plants are located in Kolonna, Borelasgamuwa and Kohuwala with capacities of 300kW, 400kW and 500kW, respectively. This takes Panasian Power a step closer towards its goal of generating 12MW from solar by 2019. This is in keeping with the Ceylon Electricity Board’s (CEB) plan to Increase its renewable energy contribution dramatically in line with Sri Lanka’s commitment to the Paris agreement.

Panasian Power, which had previously been solely involved in hydropower, began exploring opportunities in solar in 2017 following the launch of the government’s "Soorya Bala Sangramaya" programme to enhance the renewable energy portfolio of the country. Under this programme Panasian pursued projects in the Net Plus scheme that allowed the company to sell all the electricity generated from the solar rooftop plants to the CEB.

The company has thus far invested over Rs. 200 million in solar and in addition to the three completed projects Panasian Power has four other solar projects in the pipeline in various stages of completion. The plants which are due to complete construction by September this year are located in Kelaniya, Mawathagama, Uhumeeya, and Homagama. Once on grid these plants will have a total capacity of 5.1MW constructed at a cost of Rs 550 million.

Commenting on Panasian’s bold steps into solar Pathmanatha Poddiwala, General Manager/Executive Director said, "We have looked at opportunities in solar for some time now and once the Ministry of Power and Renewable Energy launched their ‘Soorya Bala Sangramaya’ programme, as part of their plan to make Sri Lanka an energy self-sufficient nation by 2030, we decided the time was right to diversify into solar. We were able to build on our extensive knowledge of renewable energy and leverage existing partnerships to act quickly in this space. In addition, our strong financial position has allowed us to invest heavily in the latest technology, equipment and personnel needed to ensure the success of this venture."

Panasian Power, which was incorporated in 2002 owns and operates mini hydropower plants and supplies electricity directly to the Ceylon Electricity Board. In 2017 the company diversified into solar energy to meet its revised target of having an energy portfolio of 30MW by 2020.

http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=184249

52PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri May 11, 2018 9:56 am

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Panasian Power commissions first solar power project on road to 12MW by 2019
May 7, 2018, 8:19 pm 

PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 1842499736panasian
Panasian Power PLC recently completed three rooftop solar power plants with a combined capacity of 1.2MW. The plants are located in Kolonna, Borelasgamuwa and Kohuwala with capacities of 300kW, 400kW and 500kW, respectively. This takes Panasian Power a step closer towards its goal of generating 12MW from solar by 2019. This is in keeping with the Ceylon Electricity Board’s (CEB) plan to Increase its renewable energy contribution dramatically in line with Sri Lanka’s commitment to the Paris agreement.

Panasian Power, which had previously been solely involved in hydropower, began exploring opportunities in solar in 2017 following the launch of the government’s "Soorya Bala Sangramaya" programme to enhance the renewable energy portfolio of the country. Under this programme Panasian pursued projects in the Net Plus scheme that allowed the company to sell all the electricity generated from the solar rooftop plants to the CEB.

The company has thus far invested over Rs. 200 million in solar and in addition to the three completed projects Panasian Power has four other solar projects in the pipeline in various stages of completion. The plants which are due to complete construction by September this year are located in Kelaniya, Mawathagama, Uhumeeya, and Homagama. Once on grid these plants will have a total capacity of 5.1MW constructed at a cost of Rs 550 million.

Commenting on Panasian’s bold steps into solar Pathmanatha Poddiwala, General Manager/Executive Director said, "We have looked at opportunities in solar for some time now and once the Ministry of Power and Renewable Energy launched their ‘Soorya Bala Sangramaya’ programme, as part of their plan to make Sri Lanka an energy self-sufficient nation by 2030, we decided the time was right to diversify into solar. We were able to build on our extensive knowledge of renewable energy and leverage existing partnerships to act quickly in this space. In addition, our strong financial position has allowed us to invest heavily in the latest technology, equipment and personnel needed to ensure the success of this venture."

Panasian Power, which was incorporated in 2002 owns and operates mini hydropower plants and supplies electricity directly to the Ceylon Electricity Board. In 2017 the company diversified into solar energy to meet its revised target of having an energy portfolio of 30MW by 2020.

http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=184249
PAP highly recommended share to enter these days. This will touch Rs 4.00/per share before September

53PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Fri May 11, 2018 11:30 am

Nuwan Samarawickrama


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes. i've got around Rs.3/= cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

54PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Tue May 15, 2018 9:54 am

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Yes. i've got around Rs.3/= cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
See what I told. it's climbing smoothly

55PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:50 am

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@dilshangac wrote:
@Nuwan Samarawickrama wrote:Yes. i've got around Rs.3/= cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
See what I told. it's climbing smoothly
Check their Annual report which was released at last week. It is a hidden Gem, Look at the EPS levelPANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000) - Page 2 Pap10t is a hidden Gem,

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum