FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» The stock market can be a great place to make money; it can also be a great place to lose money. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 10:12 pm

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Captain Yesterday at 9:17 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 6:32 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 5:01 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:58 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Sunimal Yesterday at 12:52 pm

» Amana Takaful ATL & ATLL
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 12:17 pm

» Best Time to Collect Cic X
by Value Pick Yesterday at 8:15 am

» Why is First Capital Holdings being dumped?
by Berryfund Yesterday at 6:29 am

» AGST can move
by FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:58 pm

» COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)
by newone Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 pm

» Twitter accounts related to the stock market
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:09 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by xhunter Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:55 pm

» LOFC LOFC LOFC
by madukp Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:49 pm

» How Equity Emerged the Top Asset Class During a Pandemic
by samaritan Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:30 pm

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by rajini Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:38 pm

» Ambeon Holdings fully owned subsidiary MillenniumIT ESP gears for global expansion
by samaritan Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:39 am

» Sri Lanka IT and consultant industry moved closer to LKR 10Bn in 2Q 2021
by samaritan Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:36 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC (COMB.N0000)

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC (COMB.N0000)

+59
wealth123
desh87
Citizen Silva
reyaz
ErangaDS
Champ888
dayandacool
Manisha De Alwis
Nicerider1978
nuwanmja
xhunter
engineer
123longway
100Bill
Sanju121
Dharshi
Dum87
Hope123
MarketWch
chathura123
cseguide
Thushara Ayya
ChooBoy
EquityPlus
hasitha@CSE
Srilankan Psyco
AsithaDe
Teller
Eranga87
ThilinaM
Promoney
Ekanayake90
NiroR
Eugine Fernando
Miss-Sangeetha
ColomboCSE
KavinduTM
Invest-Wise
ResearchMan
bhanu
kasun_gimhana
Arrowrisk
sandamal
dhaneenja
ddrperera
Udakara
Top Trader
lokka1
omegaplus
anges
Mrs Kudabadu Kularthnae
Brinthan
kumarweerarathne
VALUEPICK
nimantha80
Winner123
jayathu
EquityChamp
investorsl
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:@psyco, agree, thats the reason ,im always repeating 90% of shares are not worthy here.

All will be changed with the new rulers. CSE will come to its real value.

hasitha@CSE


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
84.40 ta  Mad

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I prefer COMD over COMB... what do you think guys? @Teller, @KavinduTM

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ColomboCSE wrote:I prefer COMD over COMB... what do you think guys? @Teller, @KavinduTM

Basics seems good for COMD. But it is not trading much. Why there's no much share holder interest for COMD?  I barely analysed it.

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@ColomboCSE wrote:I prefer COMD over COMB... what do you think guys? @Teller, @KavinduTM

Basics seems good for COMD. But it is not trading much. Why there's no much share holder interest for COMD?  I barely analysed it.


I think Kavindu Main issue is this Sector not good demand current situation...

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ColomboCSE wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@ColomboCSE wrote:I prefer COMD over COMB... what do you think guys? @Teller, @KavinduTM

Basics seems good for COMD. But it is not trading much. Why there's no much share holder interest for COMD?  I barely analysed it.


I think Kavindu Main issue is this Sector not good demand current situation...

Yeah maybe that's the issue. Better not to touch COMD now. There many more worthy shares to buy now.

EquityPlus


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ChooBoy


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Large volumes traded todayCOMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC (COMB.N0000) - Page 6 1ff17210

bhanu


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
A wonderful business at a wonderful price

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hi all I bought COMB today. I think this is my bottom. I bought @ 52. But still I'm in huge loss. Let's see. Good luck for all.

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
No cash dividends. Think twice before investing in finance sector.

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:No cash dividends. Think twice before investing in finance sector.
Today I got cash divident.  Bought @ 52 now 55. So 3 rupee per share...(joke)

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Thushara Ayya wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:No cash dividends. Think twice before investing in finance sector.
Today I got cash divident.  Bought @ 52 now 55. So 3 rupee per share...(joke)
Yes declared dividends will be paid but in future no dividends until 30/12/2020 according to the central bank regulatory requirement.

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC (COMB.N0000) - Page 6 Whatsa11

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Thushara Ayya wrote:Hi all I bought COMB today. I think this is my bottom. I bought @ 52. But still I'm in huge loss. Let's see. Good luck for all.
I bought yesterday @ 50.50

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@cseguide wrote:
@Thushara Ayya wrote:Hi all I bought COMB today. I think this is my bottom. I bought @ 52. But still I'm in huge loss. Let's see. Good luck for all.
I bought yesterday @ 50.50
@cseguide
50.50 is Superb price....
I invested for 2 year period...

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Thushara Ayya wrote:
@cseguide wrote:
@Thushara Ayya wrote:Hi all I bought COMB today. I think this is my bottom. I bought @ 52. But still I'm in huge loss. Let's see. Good luck for all.
I bought yesterday @ 50.50
@cseguide
50.50 is Superb price....
I invested for 2 year period...
yes, I observed all day and grabbed at right price. some times the coming days it can go below 50 some time,  but I bought this for long term.

bhanu


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Brought at 53.50. you know we can't predict the bottom but for me it is a good price

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Foreigners are correct to sell . If i have a chance to buy below 42/-, i will enter it , its a base on my calculations. How ever huge buying pressure @50/- , we can not say those buyers are correct 100%, how ever person like me for averaging , it must be a justified price. Those who are totally new to share 50 LKR also not bad but it depends.


_________________




Teller said is said..

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Foreigners are correct to sell . If i have  a chance to buy below 42/-, i will enter it , its a base on my calculations. How ever huge buying pressure @50/- , we can not say those buyers are correct 100%,   how ever person like me for averaging , it must be a justified price. Those who are totally new to share 50 LKR also not bad but it depends.
Correct Teller, All of we can't touch the bottom of a share. There should be a luck to touch the bottom. Let's see, if it comes to 42, I'll average...

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Tomorrow 58 sure...

bhanu


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Who ever sells below 84 , they are fools.. i calculated once,twice,thrice before putting my 84 target. Its a support and  buyers will enter @84 at any cost , because 97.8854 % pshychological factors are gearing up 84 levels . So 84 is strongly recommended.
🤔

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@bhanu wrote:
@Teller wrote:Who ever sells below 84 , they are fools.. i calculated once,twice,thrice before putting my 84 target. Its a support and  buyers will enter @84 at any cost , because 97.8854 % pshychological factors are gearing up 84 levels . So 84 is strongly recommended.
🤔
No no buy at this 53-55 level... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Thushara Ayya wrote:
@bhanu wrote:
@Teller wrote:Who ever sells below 84 , they are fools.. i calculated once,twice,thrice before putting my 84 target. Its a support and  buyers will enter @84 at any cost , because 97.8854 % pshychological factors are gearing up 84 levels . So 84 is strongly recommended.
🤔
No no buy at this 53-55 level... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC (COMB.N0000) - Page 6 Comb10

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Because see the foreign selling .that is the meaning of something they know better.
Otherwise how on earth they sold COMB at 50 and JKH at 80 level .
Why they exited with loss.

MarketWch

MarketWch
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@chathura123 wrote:Because see the foreign selling .that is the meaning of something they know better.
Otherwise how on earth they sold COMB at 50 and JKH at 80 level .
Why they exited with loss.
I anyone thinks everyone should sell when the foreign selling is there thats the stupidest comment i have seen.they sell because of the covid problems in there country and our country is strong and do not have a stupid president like USA.

Never sell any stock based on foreign selling.this is once in a lifetime oppertunity and when the cure is introduced for covid 19 all those who sold will buy from who bought now..

chathura123 you have to learn alot from the market.i feel sorry for you to think like that.first learn before investing.

152COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC (COMB.N0000) - Page 6 Empty Very true MarketWch. Good advice. Mon May 18, 2020 9:59 pm

Hope123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@MarketWch wrote:
@chathura123 wrote:Because see the foreign selling .that is the meaning of something they know better.
Otherwise how on earth they sold COMB at 50 and JKH at 80 level .
Why they exited with loss.
I anyone thinks everyone should sell when the foreign selling is there thats the stupidest comment i have seen.they sell because of the covid problems in there country and our country is strong and do not have a stupid president like USA.

Never sell any stock based on foreign selling.this is once in a lifetime oppertunity and when the cure is introduced for covid 19 all those who sold will buy from who bought now..

chathura123 you have to learn alot from the market.i feel sorry for you to think like that.first learn before investing.

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@marketwatch
This is only my view. I hope they are preparing for market downturn in USA .so what about srilankan market will also follow .
Why they sold at that price with loss. They anticipating some issue.
May be doller appreciation .

MarketWch

MarketWch
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
When the foreign markets go down fund managers are forced to sell becuase some investors need ready cash due to covid.

Please read Peter Lynch book "One Up wall street" 

Then you will understand the market and how it react to short term volatility.

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
trying to get research for the banking industry ......researchers in the forum please enlighten us on the near future of the industry and long term ! thank you in advance

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum