FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» UNHCR එකේ ලොකූ ටෝක දැම්මට සමහර ඔස්තාර් ලා කියන ආර්තික සම්භාදක අරවා මේවා මුකුත් එන්නේ නැ
by judecroos Today at 7:42 am

» Leading brokers causing market downturn
by Mithooshan Today at 7:40 am

» is it a good time to sell expo shares
by Kipling Today at 7:23 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Today at 2:56 am

» Must watch this video - unnecessary panic
by Jana Today at 1:03 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Love Boy Today at 12:40 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by learningthemarket Today at 12:03 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Mr. X Yesterday at 11:28 pm

» Fall seven times, stand up eight.What happened, has happened. Free your mind from it. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC (REXP.N0000)
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Unscripted daily drama.Traders are uncertain whether to buy or sell. Stock market for beginners
by Jayashantha Yesterday at 8:40 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by KingKong Yesterday at 7:35 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by subash81 Yesterday at 7:01 pm

» OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC (OSEA.N000)
by Captain Yesterday at 5:49 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by judecroos Yesterday at 2:40 pm

» LITE.R - STOP THE MADNESS
by Big Bull Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» RHL - CSE's most undervalued stock?
by Promoney Yesterday at 12:09 pm

» Sunshine holding future potential
by keen Yesterday at 10:37 am

» February the month of purification for the Colombo Stock Market
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:47 am

» 5% down...
by Jana Yesterday at 1:52 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 22]

421LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:36 pm

Master D


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
LOFC is good below 3.30

LOLC below at current level

Bil at current level

Promoney likes this post

422LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:52 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:No need to think twice,grab your portion,  market down or up is a minor issue for LOFC.LOFC uptrend is due to different scenario . Thats so special and price can be above 6/-. Very soon Institutiinal investors will start to buy. Before that we have to start. At this satege all buyers are winners.Teller said is said
Yes.,  Teller`s prediction on LOFC given on 16th June 2019, going to be materialize very soon., present price level is attractive to collect............. GL

RJ1010 and judecroos like this post

423LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:08 pm

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
LOFC, one to watch

judecroos likes this post

424LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
LOFC will touch Rs.6/= within short run Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

425LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:36 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert
Questions worthy to be an answer in this moment


  • What is the rationale behind the LOFC price appreciation?


  • What are the  ORIX  related deals that help out for the boom?


  • What will be tomorrow's starting price? Will, it hit the ceiling tomorrow as well? Will it be next BIL?


  • Is any director dealing involved?


  • Less public holding percentage - just 5%, This will be a positive factor if it gonna run a race from here...


LOFC NAV is Rs. 6/-
EPS not greater but still positive
What uncertain are the future prospects? Seems there are going to be positive deals in near future.

I feel like tomorrow is a buying day than a selling day, just my two cents. How about others?

426LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:17 pm

dilshangac


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@madukp wrote:Questions worthy to be an answer in this moment


  • What is the rationale behind the LOFC price appreciation?


  • What are the  ORIX  related deals that help out for the boom?


  • What will be tomorrow's starting price? Will, it hit the ceiling tomorrow as well? Will it be next BIL?


  • Is any director dealing involved?


  • Less public holding percentage - just 5%, This will be a positive factor if it gonna run a race from here...


LOFC NAV is Rs. 6/-
EPS not greater but still positive
What uncertain are the future prospects? Seems there are going to be positive deals in near future.

I feel like tomorrow is a buying day than a selling day, just my two cents. How about others?
I remember the LOFC IPO came at 16/- most of IPO prices recovered last months ( Examples - EXPO/RAL/RWSL/GLAS) so I suppose LOFC has to move nearly 8/- in the first wave. But it should pass the IPO price as well in mid term.

madukp and Love Boy like this post

427LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:25 pm

wealth123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@dilshangac wrote:
@madukp wrote:Questions worthy to be an answer in this moment


  • What is the rationale behind the LOFC price appreciation?


  • What are the  ORIX  related deals that help out for the boom?


  • What will be tomorrow's starting price? Will, it hit the ceiling tomorrow as well? Will it be next BIL?


  • Is any director dealing involved?


  • Less public holding percentage - just 5%, This will be a positive factor if it gonna run a race from here...


LOFC NAV is Rs. 6/-
EPS not greater but still positive
What uncertain are the future prospects? Seems there are going to be positive deals in near future.

I feel like tomorrow is a buying day than a selling day, just my two cents. How about others?
I remember the LOFC IPO came at 16/- most of IPO prices recovered last months ( Examples - EXPO/RAL/RWSL/GLAS) so I suppose LOFC has to move nearly 8/- in the first wave. But it should pass the IPO price as well in mid term.


No material operating profits, No Dividends..

madukp likes this post

428LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:11 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert
@wealth123 wrote:
@dilshangac wrote:
@madukp wrote:Questions worthy to be an answer in this moment


  • What is the rationale behind the LOFC price appreciation?


  • What are the  ORIX  related deals that help out for the boom?


  • What will be tomorrow's starting price? Will, it hit the ceiling tomorrow as well? Will it be next BIL?


  • Is any director dealing involved?


  • Less public holding percentage - just 5%, This will be a positive factor if it gonna run a race from here...


LOFC NAV is Rs. 6/-
EPS not greater but still positive
What uncertain are the future prospects? Seems there are going to be positive deals in near future.

I feel like tomorrow is a buying day than a selling day, just my two cents. How about others?
I remember the LOFC IPO came at 16/- most of IPO prices recovered last months ( Examples - EXPO/RAL/RWSL/GLAS) so I suppose LOFC has to move nearly 8/- in the first wave. But it should pass the IPO price as well in mid term.


No material operating profits, No Dividends..

LOFC reference IPO price was 5, but it went all along to 22.5. Now a days, after the rights issues, this share still worth for Rs 6+ for sure. My gut feeling is given the current condition, LOFC is another penny share that traders may play along. There might be or might not be continuous rallies. But share will be get in to a good stage gradually by few parties along, same like BIL.

Love Boy likes this post

429LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:34 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@dilshangac



I remembered LOFC made 2 right issues less than Rs.5. If you think LOFC move Rs.16 , all finance companies must appreciate prices including CFIN, LFIN, PLC, COCR,AAF,CRL etc. this only temporary impact in LOLC GROUP OF SHARES. see after 1 or 2 weeks,  Sad

Eranga87, Win Win, judecroos, geesura and Venu123 like this post

430LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:38 am

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Great question from nesta, actually i feel some thing extraordinary here. Simply they go for the rights to increase their share  holding. You aware as share holders we all will entile rights but in this scenario most of us will give up our rights(no subscription ). Company  will by the rights and convert to ordinarily shares. In this scenario again their holding percentage will increase and public holding will reduce. In this regard its easy them to collect balance shares from the market to ease the delisting process in future.in my personal point of view,we must buy LOFC around 3.50/60 and hold short to medium . Also i have 3 scenarios those can be happen even rhat will shoot up the price. For these activities we cant say the time line but we must hold LOFC.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
teller කොහොමද ඒක... Basketball Basketball Basketball

431LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:10 am

Vishwanarth


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Guys look IN's LOLC and BIL 😀

432LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty LOFC LOFC LOFC Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:29 pm

stockchaser


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Is this good at current price

433LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:36 pm

stockchaser


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
seems some 1 is playing

434LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:45 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert
It is always to good to enter this counter. Smile

435LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:47 pm

stockchaser


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
What do you think about today price is it a good price to enter

436LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:23 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert
@stockchaser wrote:What do you think about today price is it a good price to enter

Yes.
This is a good share to both investors and traders.
If you are a trader, there is enough opportunity inter-day.

Investor, analyze and decide when to buy and the period of hold.

437LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:55 am

stockchaser


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Thanx Madukp for info

madukp likes this post

438LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty LOFC & GURU Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:28 pm

BuduMahesh


Stock Trader
DENAWANAM GURU WARAYAK.. THIYANG GAHANAWA SATHIYAK  Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

439LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:50 pm

sanjulanka


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@BuduMahesh wrote:DENAWANAM GURU WARAYAK.. THIYANG GAHANAWA SATHIYAK  Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

440LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:22 am

King of vice

King of vice
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Is there a share split pending in Lofc? Can someone pls enlighten me.

441LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:48 am

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@King of vice wrote:Is there a share split pending in Lofc? Can someone pls enlighten me.

Share split for a share trading at 6-7 rupees? NOPE not happening. 
You can easily go to CSE website and search the company and under announcements any disclosures are mentioned.

There is the development of LOLC Ceylon
http://www.themorning.lk/lolc-forms-lolc-ceylon-holdings-ltd/

King of vice likes this post

442LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:04 pm

King of vice

King of vice
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Thank you very much for the prompt reply RJ1010. Smile I'll check the CSE web. Cheers and best of Luck!

RJ1010 likes this post

443LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 22 Empty What do you think about DPL? Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:49 am

R2D2


Stock Trader
@Teller wrote:Due to my extraordinary analysing skils shows LOFC will touch 6 sooner rather than later. Even im in the negative mind set of finance companies but i i can see 4 hidden factors to touch this share above 6 LKR,  usually  i dont investment with my feelings but this time i can recommend this share @3.50 or below as a best buy.  As LOFC hold so many holdings its not a miracle .

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum