I remember the LOFC IPO came at 16/- most of IPO prices recovered last months ( Examples - EXPO/RAL/RWSL/GLAS) so I suppose LOFC has to move nearly 8/- in the first wave. But it should pass the IPO price as well in mid term.@madukp wrote:Questions worthy to be an answer in this moment
- What is the rationale behind the LOFC price appreciation?
- What are the ORIX related deals that help out for the boom?
- What will be tomorrow's starting price? Will, it hit the ceiling tomorrow as well? Will it be next BIL?
- Is any director dealing involved?
- Less public holding percentage - just 5%, This will be a positive factor if it gonna run a race from here...
LOFC NAV is Rs. 6/-
EPS not greater but still positive
What uncertain are the future prospects? Seems there are going to be positive deals in near future.
I feel like tomorrow is a buying day than a selling day, just my two cents. How about others?
Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..
All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.