FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Nivard Cabraal sets record straight on decision to allow flexibility to the rupee
by God Father Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Baseless accusations against the former Governor Nivard Cabraal
by God Father Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Heavy losses at CPC whilst LIOC records profit
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 1:32 pm

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:00 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:39 am

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:26 pm

» Turkish ship leaves Ukraine's Mariupol after grain talks with Moscow
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:29 am

» This week's CBOT corn, soy freefalls hard to match in recent years
by target1 Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:57 am

» Positive news to boost market sentiment
by samaritan Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:52 am

» Maharaja at IMF meeting
by Maharaja Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 pm

» India assures fullest support to Sri Lanka as a close friend
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 pm

» SINS, SAMP, COMB, PARQ, ALUMEX and AEL - are they good shares to start collecting now?
by surfjj Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:25 pm

» Learn how a fixed exchange rate system can be used to reduce inflation.
by target1 Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

» Debt Crisis: Sri Lanka Vs Argentine
by CHRONICLE™ Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:17 am

» Sri Lanka in state of panic 1 month after sovereign default
by reyaz Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:23 pm

» Financial stability - we are at the crossroads.
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 pm

» Shrinkflation: Is it ethical?
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)

+122
ranferdi
reyaz
chathura123
Niwa
IDK
chinthaka73
xhunter
Riz123
MarketResearch
Kratos
chandike73
Melkor_M
sojsilva
Equity Master
Great1
Vasyan
roshan1039
BumbleBee
lion
blindhog
Rational Investor
Prasad123
N W
Surajmp
Sunimal
soileconomy
X
omasampath
Kaptivajkss
RAVI1980
ADVENTUS
Beyondsenses
PhilT
Eleven
D.G.Dayaratne
jehan008
svkiruba8@gmail.com
Equity Win
Itzme
P.Disanayake
smnsam
Dum1987
SAGA
Swissinvest
kanishkaecomm
Chithi
wmsameera
samaritan
Bakkabwoi
Wickyz
Wolf86
R2D2
RJ1010
BuduMahesh
stockchaser
Vishwanarth
desmond
nish84
Captain
Basu
Pbv
Kayp
Tissa
invest thinker
dilshangac
madukp
Love Boy
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
Master D
vikey
Pradeep90
jason12
wallstreetguy
dakzsl
INDY 500
Hope123
kasun_gimhana
cseguide
sanjulanka
ColomboCSE
Equityinvestor
Eranga87
Bakka1988
wgsaman
kumarweerarathne
Sajeewa Niranjan
sureshot
KavinduTM
npgslnawa
NANDANA2012
ThilinaM
vikiperera
migara
Uaecoindubai
Rabodianstar
Chathuranga55
wealth123
bunbun
King of vice
Promoney
THUWA
wisdom79
Yahapalanaya
ipo
cse_investor1
Invest_Wisely
Cma
hammurabi
Cricketman
BANDB
fireshelter
Miss-Sangeetha
mahasona2
Eugine Fernando
Winner123
nuwanmja
stockback
nesta
karuna2
mark
glad
Teller
126 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 38]

876LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:51 am

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Seems  CLC  is  heading  the  game  with  less volumes Exclamation

877LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:01 pm

PhilT


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

RAVI1980 wrote:Seems  CLC  is  heading  the  game  with  less volumes Exclamation
That's right Expo Ravi........

878LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:21 pm

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Fb_img18
CAN  SOME  ONE     EXPLAIN  WHAT  IS    HIGHLIGHTED  IN  YELLOW  PLEASE , WITH  AN  EXAMPLE😇

879LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:42 pm

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

First have to find out the CT valuation. The way clc and lofc traded today, it seems to go some ppl have seen the report.🧐🧐

880LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:45 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

RAVI1980 wrote:LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Fb_img18
CAN  SOME  ONE     EXPLAIN  WHAT  IS    HIGHLIGHTED  IN  YELLOW  PLEASE , WITH  AN  EXAMPLE😇
Capital trust partners has suggest a to price range to CLC 11.10 to 60.30 and for lofc 11.30 to 39.9 attgeir valuation report dated 21.01.2022.
As per section F of the EGM Disclosure document

881LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:18 pm

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Captain wrote:
RAVI1980 wrote:LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Fb_img18
CAN  SOME  ONE     EXPLAIN  WHAT  IS    HIGHLIGHTED  IN  YELLOW  PLEASE , WITH  AN  EXAMPLE😇
Capital trust partners has suggest a to price range to CLC 11.10 to 60.30 and for lofc 11.30 to 39.9 attgeir valuation report dated 21.01.2022.
As per section F of the EGM Disclosure document

Please send us   the   link  or the  source document Very Happy

882LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:29 pm

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator



Seems CLC shareholders will receive 1.5 shares of LOFC at the optimum market price (= 60.30/39.90 = 1.5).

If LOFC remains 30 and CLC hits 60 at the stipulated cut-off date, every CLC shareholder will receive 2 shares of LOFC.

Riz123 likes this post

883LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:32 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Niwa wrote:

Seems CLC shareholders will receive 1.5 shares of LOFC  at the optimum market price (= 60.30/39.90 = 1.5).

If LOFC remains 30 and CLC hits 60 at the stipulated cut-off date, every CLC shareholder will receive 2 shares of LOFC.
But what wil happen if lofc 40 clc arround 100 

Ratio 2.5 or still 2

Riz123 likes this post

884LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:36 pm

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Captain wrote:
Niwa wrote:

Seems CLC shareholders will receive 1.5 shares of LOFC  at the optimum market price (= 60.30/39.90 = 1.5).

If LOFC remains 30 and CLC hits 60 at the stipulated cut-off date, every CLC shareholder will receive 2 shares of LOFC.
But what wil happen if lofc 40 clc arround 100 

Ratio 2.5 or still 2

Lofc =39,,,  CLC= 60 comes to action😇

885LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:41 pm

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

Hi Captain wrote:
Niwa wrote:

Seems CLC shareholders will receive 1.5 shares of LOFC  at the optimum market price (= 60.30/39.90 = 1.5).

If LOFC remains 30 and CLC hits 60 at the stipulated cut-off date, every CLC shareholder will receive 2 shares of LOFC.
But what wil happen if lofc 40 clc arround 100 

Ratio 2.5 or still 2
Still highest value in the value range . Same as 1.5

886LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:34 pm

Captain


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Niwa wrote:
Hi Captain wrote:
Niwa wrote:

Seems CLC shareholders will receive 1.5 shares of LOFC  at the optimum market price (= 60.30/39.90 = 1.5).

If LOFC remains 30 and CLC hits 60 at the stipulated cut-off date, every CLC shareholder will receive 2 shares of LOFC.
But what wil happen if lofc 40 clc arround 100 

Ratio 2.5 or still 2
Still highest value in the value range . Same as 1.5
Which means ratio will not go beyond 1 to 2

887LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:41 pm

chathura123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Captain wrote:
Niwa wrote:
Hi Captain wrote:
Niwa wrote:

Seems CLC shareholders will receive 1.5 shares of LOFC  at the optimum market price (= 60.30/39.90 = 1.5).

If LOFC remains 30 and CLC hits 60 at the stipulated cut-off date, every CLC shareholder will receive 2 shares of LOFC.
But what wil happen if lofc 40 clc arround 100 

Ratio 2.5 or still 2
Still highest value in the value range . Same as 1.5
Which means ratio will not go beyond 1 to 2
Market price increase beyond the value range of report that is 60.30 and 39.90 nearly 1.5 :1 
They distribute based on 1.5:1 ratio. 
Market price is valid only market price will go beyond highest price range. 
Another 3 weeks so they can come up with another announcements.

888LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:06 pm

Beyondsenses

Beyondsenses
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Expect unexpected on 9 trading days between 21st-31st March 2022 Wink

889LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:27 pm

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

I  think  by  this  range  the  company  can manupilate  the market  pricw  to  the  highest  level😜

Imagine  LOFC  =11 ,,, to   CLC= 60...😛😛

890LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 8:32 pm

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

Better exit with good profit as early as the possible. Don’t be too greedy👍

RAVI1980 likes this post

891LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:07 pm

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Niwa wrote:Better exit with good profit as early as the possible. Don’t be too greedy👍
Thanks  for  the  advice... I love you
To  get  profits  Lofc   have to  move up lol Very Happy
The question  is  will LOFC    move  up... Question

98%  holding  of  CLC  by  LOLC, to  92%  of  LOFC  it  seems  very  unlikely  to  me😇

892LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:09 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

RAVI1980 wrote:
Niwa wrote:Better exit with good profit as early as the possible. Don’t be too greedy👍
Thanks  for  the  advice... I love you
To  get  profits  Lofc   have to  move up lol Very Happy
The question  is  will LOFC    move  up... Question

98%  holding  of  CLC  by  LOLC, to  92%  of  LOFC  it  seems  very  unlikely  to  me😇
CLC will surprise Evey one  ... Just. Wait and see

Riz123 likes this post

893LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:14 pm

Niwa


Moderator
Moderator

The way Lofc traded with good volumes, path is towards 50+👍

RAVI1980 likes this post

894LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:26 pm

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

CLC 75++
Very short period

Riz123 likes this post

895LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:28 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

nish84 wrote:CLC 75++
Very short period
Even I feel on Thursday, what do u think?

Riz123 likes this post

896LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:35 pm

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Niwa wrote:The way Lofc traded with good volumes, path is towards 50+👍

That  would  be  more  than  enough  for  me Laughing Laughing Laughing

897LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:12 pm

Riz123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

stockchaser wrote:
nish84 wrote:CLC 75++
Very short period
Even I feel on Thursday, what do u think?
me too

Captain and stockchaser like this post

898LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:37 pm

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

HAS  SOME  ONE  SEEN  THE  VALUVATION  REPORT  DATED  21  JANUARY   2022, By  Capital   Trust  Partners ?

899LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:10 pm

RAVI1980


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Fb_img20
WHAT  IS  THIS ?  ALL SORTS  OF  CRAB  FLYING  AROUND  IN  SOCIAIL  MEDIA.....  DOES  ANYONE  HAVE  THIS REPORT  WITH   YOU?? Shocked Shocked

900LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:23 pm

reyaz

reyaz
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

පසලොස්වක පෝය දවසෙවත් බොරු කියන්නැතුව ඉන්න please!!!

901LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:16 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

reyaz wrote:පසලොස්වක පෝය දවසෙවත් බොරු කියන්නැතුව ඉන්න please!!!
Who ever says what ....
Doesn't matter .... from tomorrow onwards see it for yourself
that's what all I have to say 
  We are in a winning streak after having been waiting for a quite a lot of time 
it's time to please your eyes .. A real treat

Riz123 and Beyondsenses like this post

902LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:36 pm

Riz123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

stockchaser wrote:
reyaz wrote:පසලොස්වක පෝය දවසෙවත් බොරු කියන්නැතුව ඉන්න please!!!
Who ever says what ....
Doesn't matter .... from tomorrow onwards see it for yourself
that's what all I have to say 
  We are in a winning streak after having been waiting for a quite a lot of time 
it's time to please your eyes .. A real treat
I'm hoping that we'll be able to celebrate the new year in style this year.

stockchaser likes this post

903LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:19 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Riz123 wrote:
stockchaser wrote:
reyaz wrote:පසලොස්වක පෝය දවසෙවත් බොරු කියන්නැතුව ඉන්න please!!!
Who ever says what ....
Doesn't matter .... from tomorrow onwards see it for yourself
that's what all I have to say 
  We are in a winning streak after having been waiting for a quite a lot of time 
it's time to please your eyes .. A real treat
I'm hoping that we'll be able to celebrate the new year in style this year.
Why not why not CLC will rock us all ..  stay tuned

Riz123 likes this post

904LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:26 pm

Riz123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

stockchaser wrote:
Riz123 wrote:
stockchaser wrote:
reyaz wrote:පසලොස්වක පෝය දවසෙවත් බොරු කියන්නැතුව ඉන්න please!!!
Who ever says what ....
Doesn't matter .... from tomorrow onwards see it for yourself
that's what all I have to say 
  We are in a winning streak after having been waiting for a quite a lot of time 
it's time to please your eyes .. A real treat
I'm hoping that we'll be able to celebrate the new year in style this year.
Why not why not CLC will rock us all ..  stay tuned
santa cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

stockchaser likes this post

905LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) - Page 36 Empty Re: LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000) Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:19 pm

stockchaser


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Riz123 wrote:
stockchaser wrote:
Riz123 wrote:
stockchaser wrote:
reyaz wrote:පසලොස්වක පෝය දවසෙවත් බොරු කියන්නැතුව ඉන්න please!!!
Who ever says what ....
Doesn't matter .... from tomorrow onwards see it for yourself
that's what all I have to say 
  We are in a winning streak after having been waiting for a quite a lot of time 
it's time to please your eyes .. A real treat
I'm hoping that we'll be able to celebrate the new year in style this year.
Why not why not CLC will rock us all ..  stay tuned
santa cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Oh Riz bro thanks for your encouraging words ... I wonder what happened to Foreigner.. our ultimate guide who save us ..  ohhh Foreigner pls pls come

Riz123 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum