FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by MoneyLover Yesterday at 7:16 pm

» What is "Introductions" in Upcoming listing in CSE?
by Nandun Yesterday at 1:46 pm

» Glove stocks fall after Top Glove posts weaker 4Q results
by ResearchMan Yesterday at 1:37 pm

» KOTAGALA PLANTATION
by stockchaser Yesterday at 8:03 am

» The stock market can be a great place to make money; it can also be a great place to lose money. Stock market for beginners
by Economatta Yesterday at 6:16 am

» LOFC AND CLC Target Price??
by Captain Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:17 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:32 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:01 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Sunimal Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:52 pm

» Amana Takaful ATL & ATLL
by kanishkaecomm Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:17 pm

» Best Time to Collect Cic X
by Value Pick Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:15 am

» Why is First Capital Holdings being dumped?
by Berryfund Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:29 am

» AGST can move
by Zayden River Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:58 pm

» COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC (COCR.N0000)
by newone Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by Zayden River Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:57 pm

» RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC (RWSL.N0000)
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 pm

» Twitter accounts related to the stock market
by Bakkabwoi Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:09 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by xhunter Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:55 pm

» LOFC LOFC LOFC
by madukp Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:49 pm

» How Equity Emerged the Top Asset Class During a Pandemic
by samaritan Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:30 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » EPF buying drama

EPF buying drama

+8
shiranffs
EPS
Miss-Sangeetha
ipo
samaritan
hettdas
kalu351
Teller
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EPF buying drama Empty EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:26 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Guys be careful, so many shares doesnt have values at current trading prices. Few of them only under value counters. More than 80% counters have no value. some times im wondering why EPF touching some counters. This is just like artificial driven , once EPF stops buying , from where funds will come? Retailers and margin traders be careful. This is just like a political agenda nothing rather than that. Stick on right valuations . If share trades above its valuation we must decide what to do. For me of course sell switch is ON. Our concern only 20% shares in CSE. Other 80% is nothing. No worth at current market prices. Remember the rule. Its upto you to agree with me or not ,but remember the rule.Good luck



Last edited by Teller on Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

2EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:31 am

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Guys be careful, so many shares doesnt have values at current trading prices. Few of them only under value counters. More than 80% counters have no value. some times im wondering why EPF touching some counters. This is just like artificial driven , once EPF stops buying , from where funds will come? Retilers and margin traders be careful. This is just like a political agenda nothing rather than that. Stick on right valuations . If share trades above it valuation decide what to do. For me of course sell. Our concern only 20% shares in CSE. Other 80% is nothing. No worth at current market prices. Remember the rule. Its upto you to agree with me or not ,but remember the rule.Good luck
Talking madness 

More than 80% of counters still under valued 
Go study and publish 

Dont spread lies man

3EPF buying drama Empty RHL Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:47 am

hettdas

hettdas
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
How is RHL. Its net asset value is 52.88. currently trading at 16.20

4EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:31 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
In my opinion Teller has pressed the red button knowing very well market correction is around owing to profit taking. Taking the opportunity to justify his dubious claim that the market is overvalued. The green trend will resume soon based on several positive expectations that would influence the stock market.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

5EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:16 pm

ipo

ipo
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@samaritan wrote:In my opinion Teller has pressed the red button knowing very well market correction is around owing to profit taking. Taking the opportunity to justify his dubious claim that the market is overvalued. The green trend will resume soon based on several positive expectations that would influence the stock market.
Agreed  Very Happy

6EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:41 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
You calculate simply based on net asset values and earnings, but my calculations are very wide and broadly. I consider more than 70 ratios to calculate, in technically RSI and pvs, fundementally peg,gearing ,retun on assets ,cash folws,future p&L and so many. Thats why im mostly in profit not only Cse but also other world markets. Basicallly my message for new comers. GL


_________________




Teller said is said..

7EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:43 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
REMEMBER THE RULE.........


_________________




Teller said is said..

8EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
@Teller wrote:You calculate simply based on net asset values and earnings, but my calculations are very wide and broadly. I consider more than 70 ratios to calculate, in technically RSI and pvs, fundementally peg,gearing ,retun on assets ,cash folws,future p&L and so many. Thats why im mostly in profit not only Cse but also other world markets. Basicallly my message for new comers. GL
After calculating all of this what has happened to your LOFC ? Any PESTEEL (PESTEL) effects on LOFC ?

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
You are also a pure manupilaotor 
accepted no mattter but dont talk like a very fair and just geniues guy ..you are speculating for your own good only all your previous posts are like dat 

Today was a market correction due to profit taking that is expoected and that is good  chance to buy for those who missed the buss

Done LIE - The layer the Teller ... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

10EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:43 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Teller wrote this 4 minute before market starting, as he said market was red, thats called experience and calculations. Just see tellers shares what i have predicted reasons
DPL recommended @5.20 now 7
APLA RECOMENDED @76 now 114
RAL 2, now 2.30
CIND 27 ,now 40
GHLL 5.50 ,now 7.20
Mgt 8.50 now 11+
Wata 19.50 now 23
LLUB 60 now 68
SLTL 23 now 30
Kzoo 2.80 but no move
LOFC 3.50 NOW 3.80,
Samp 142 ,now 178

SO no worries on my recent recommondations. I always correct entry and exit. My targets are calculted by very advanced charts,systems and experiences. Ratio analysis is the first priority on that. Thanks who believs me .

TELLER SAID IS SAID
TELLER=UAECOINDUBAI


_________________




Teller said is said..

11EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:25 pm

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert
@Teller wrote:Teller wrote this 4 minute before market starting, as he said market was red, thats called experience and calculations. Just see tellers shares what i have predicted reasons
DPL recommended @5.20 now 7
APLA RECOMENDED @76 now 114
RAL 2, now 2.30
CIND 27 ,now 40
GHLL 5.50 ,now 7.20
Mgt 8.50 now 11+
Wata 19.50 now 23
LLUB 60 now 68
SLTL 23 now 30
Kzoo 2.80 but no move
LOFC 3.50 NOW 3.80,
Samp 142  ,now 178

SO no worries on my recent recommondations. I always correct entry and exit. My targets are calculted by very advanced charts,systems and experiences. Ratio analysis is the first priority on that. Thanks who believs me .

TELLER SAID IS SAID
TELLER=UAECOINDUBAI

Thank You.
How about your predictions on HEXP, AEL, HAYC, LOLC, COMB.N....? Because I can see more room here.

12EPF buying drama Empty EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:56 am

shiranffs


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Dear Teller,

Could you please recommend what is the most undervalued and highly paid dividend banking share at the moment and if possible please mention at what price you recommend to buy?

Regds
Shiranffs

13EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:38 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
@apprecite your efforts to asking questions, if you refer my 2_3 months posts ,of course you could be a winner. What i mentioned some shares almost appreciated above 30_70% range. Currently i found only two shares to match my own calculations still studing those. Prior to my recommendations ,i always study peer to peer industries not only sri lanka but also south asia some times world. My PE ratios,sector PER s, market PERs , and Aspi to earnings , historical Aspi with historical share prices, current developments,government policies , 70+ financial ratios, pv inner and outers,crowd behaviours, largest 20 share holders and their changing on hands QOQ and so many. CSE its very easy to study as lesser listed entities but if you consider NYSE,BSE very difficult to select the correct share.so many thing to write but no time bro

14EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:48 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
@sangeetha, you dont worry about LoFC at all. I recommended 3.50 LKR, target is 6 LKR.
@EPS
I will not talk HEXP here as SEC may contact me . In LOLC my target is 125 LKR, COMB ,AEL silent from my side. HAYC no studies.


_________________




Teller said is said..

15EPF buying drama Empty EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:40 am

shiranffs


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Thanks teller.will you pm ur email if  you dont mind.

Regds
Shiranffs

16EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:32 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Moderator
Moderator
@Teller wrote:@sangeetha, you dont worry about LoFC at all. I recommended 3.50 LKR, target is 6 LKR.  
@EPS
I will not talk HEXP here as SEC may contact me . In LOLC my target is 125 LKR, COMB ,AEL silent from my side. HAYC no studies.
bom bom bom bom bom bom bom affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

17EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:59 pm

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:
@Teller wrote:@sangeetha, you dont worry about LoFC at all. I recommended 3.50 LKR, target is 6 LKR.  
@EPS
I will not talk HEXP here as SEC may contact me . In LOLC my target is 125 LKR, COMB ,AEL silent from my side. HAYC no studies.
bom bom bom bom bom bom bom affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
manipulator exposed.

18EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:04 am

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
The reality beyond ratio / chart analysis in CSE is: If joint opposition alliance wins you can witness bull market or else it will be a continuation of bearish/sluggish market. In my opinion chances are very high to witness a bull market.


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

19EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:51 am

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@samaritan wrote:The reality beyond ratio / chart analysis in CSE is: If joint opposition alliance wins you can witness bull market or else it will be a continuation of bearish/sluggish market. In my opinion chances are very high to witness a bull market.
CIA will play a key role in Sri Lankan politics

20EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:07 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@soileconomy wrote:
@samaritan wrote:The reality beyond ratio / chart analysis in CSE is: If joint opposition alliance wins you can witness bull market or else it will be a continuation of bearish/sluggish market. In my opinion chances are very high to witness a bull market.
CIA will play a key role in Sri Lankan politics
CIA agent would be anounced on Aug 11, 2019. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

21EPF buying drama Empty Re: EPF buying drama Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:02 am

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ceylon Today finds Gota's true Renunciation Certificate
https://ceylontoday.lk/news-more/6176

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum